Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 pm

"Oh! So Halent is still here? She was my favorite! Well, she still is..." he said, walking to the rose the creature had flown into and wiggling the stem. A smaller version of an Asian thunder dragon. It's small mane rustled, and it's miniature wings stretched as it hissed in Shade's direction.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:13 pm

"She's cute.", Shade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 pm

The nanodragon slinked out of the rose, then flew to Shade. Hovering in front of his face, it sniffed. It made a disgusted face, then dived into another rose.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Shadde smiled slightly. "Why exactly did you enchant the bathroom, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 pm

"Let's see...well, so many people have escaped from the bathroom, the only place usually not enchanted. Not that it really matters. Without Dasius, Halent's mate, there's no escape!" Valf said. The widowed nanodragon peeked out of her rose at hearing her mate's name.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

"Why exactly is that?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:23 pm

"Oh, that's easy to explain. Dasius and Halent are the key. But I was stupid enough to let a guard borrow Dasius, and the guard tried to keep the little guy. Soon Dasius died from the sorrow of the separation, and Halent is only still alive for my sake, I guess." he said as Halent flew to him and landed on his shoulder, yelling something at Shade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Shade stepped back slightly in surprise. "THat nanodragon has the filthiest vocabulary I have ever heard!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 pm

"Oh, that? Don't worry, it's just the language of the nanodragons. I'll cast a little translation spell..." he said, zapping Halent with a streak of blue light. This caught the serpent in mid-sentence."-vile fiend! You were the murderer of thousands, I smell that blood on your face! I see all the crimson liquid in your eyes! Your breath smells like a rancid corpse, and I can hear the souls screaming their loses in life to YOU!" Valf's eyes widened, unaccustomed to Halent speaking so profanely. "So maybe it wasn't the language of the tiny creatures..." he said, taking out a rubber band and wrapping it around the angry dragon's snout.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 am

"Sir, I am quite fluent in Draconic tongue, in all of its forms."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:25 am

"Sorry, it's just that nanodragons are so rare that-"
"You deserve to be no where near my master, you blubbering baffoon who's packed full of bologna!!!" she yelled at the extreme top of her lungs, interrupting Valf. "Sweetie, please hush." he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 am

"I can easily crush you, you little bitch of a dragon!", Shade responded.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 am

"Try it!" she spat, then easily flew through the bars of the cell. "Oh, can you even reach me, because no magic can penetrate or escape the air between or the bars of this cell. Only manual things can go through, but these bars are made of the toughest stuff, a certain other jewel stronger mixed with diamond. And to top it off, their enchanted! No hopes of getting me." she taunted Shade, then flew up and down the hall, out of reach, even if it was only a few inches.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Shade laughed. He snapped his fngers, and a large field of darkness appeared around the nanodragon. "A mere enchantment decays fairly quickly.", he said, as tendrils of darkness surrounded it, thrapped it.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:59 am

Suddenly a zap of lightening broke the dark sphere and Halent flew out, unharmed. "Nothing can contain me!" she shouted, then took her leave, flying away into the sky outside once she had gotten out of the Keep. After a rather short while, the nanodragon entered the Keep again, but found her way to the Lady's door and perched on the knob.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 pm

"So, Valf, anything else you'd like to show me?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:02 pm

"Not really. I could call Dasius if he were still alive and we could escape, but I watched him die. Or at least I saw the very last moments in his life." Valf said, playing with a fireball.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm

"Could you not revie him?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 pm

"No. I'd need the body for that, and only Halent knows where that is." he replied, creating a fox out of the fire. The fox started running around Shade's head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 pm

"I could use an enhanced version of keeslocater."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm

"These are non-magical beasts. I'm unsure if you could find Dasius, he was...Different." Valf said, easing the fox to a stop.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

"What do you mean, different?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 pm

"He was just like Halent, but he had these red tints. He was a nanodragon of electrified fire." Valf wandered with his words as the blazing fox ran about the room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:05 pm

"Intereesting. I suppose he's dead as well?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm

"I said he was dead a while ago." He said, letting the fox finally disappear into a puff in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: