Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 am

Shaye sighed, stretching out and cuddling with him a bit.
"Do we have pictures, or are you suprising everyone?" Shaye asked curiously. "Also, do we have a room, like a proper bedroom with your jacuzzi?" She teased.

Adrian sighed, though he frowned as he heard Andy, her and Keith were bickering over the phone, probably not the best conversation. Eva jumped up on the bed, lying against him, sniffling.

Keith sighed, "There's not much you can say Andy, I mean, actions speak louder then words, and your actions hurt" He sighed, "I care so much for you, and you ripping yourself apart because you don't trust me, well, I mean that hurts" He said, staring at his phone. He was tempted to just hang up.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am

Zero scoffed. "Only I knwo what it looks like." He grinned. "And I'm not telling you." He singsonged.

Jay sighed and ran a ahnd through her hair. Adrian was frowning. "Why are you frowning?" Jay asked quietly.

Andy looked up and toward the water with a sigh and a nod. "I know. But since you won't come within 8 feet of me, how am I supposed to show you I'm sorry. You won't believe my words, but you won't give me the opportunity to show you, either. I'm really sorry. I know I was wrong. I was stupid and I let foolishness get in the way of paying attention to what I was doing to myself." She blew some stray hairs from her face and sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 am

Shaye sighed, "Not fair" She whined, looking at him and tugging on his hand.
"I wanna see" She said, nudging him.

Adrian sighed, "Andy and Keith are arguing via the phone. He's pissed"

Keith sucked in a breath.
"Andy, I can't go near you guys right now. I'll lose it again, I already bit Shaye, Zero's gonna kill me, no matter what you and Shaye say. Not to mention, I'm just not safe, not now" He shook his head, smacking a tree and watching with sick satisfaction as it cracked and fell over.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 am

Zero shook his head. "Negative."

Jay looked at him. "Is Andy giving up?" she said.

Andy heard the tree and she cringed. "Oh.. I know that you can't come near us." She paused for a second. "I know you can't..." She shook her head, looking out over the city. "And it's my fault. And I've apologized to you and to Zero and to Shaye. And I will aplogize to Jay and Adrian, but I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 am

Shaye whined, "Zeroooo" She pouted. That wasn't fair.

Adrian sighed, "Yea, but I have a bone to pick with Keith now" He said, shaking his head.

Keith sighed, "I'll come back soon love, I will, but, not yet" He couldn't risk it. His temper was so damn dangerous, he couldn't risk hurting her, or Shaye again. Zero would probably kill him, not that he blamed him, he desrved to die, he had nearly killed Shaye, he'd probably lose it again and try something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Zero smiled. "Your pleading does nothing to my impentrable shield of self-control." Zero teased.

Jay looked at him. "Why?" she asked.

Andy nodded. "I hope so." She said, biting her bottom lip with more force than needed, though she didn't feel it at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Shaye stuck her tounge out at him, "Meanie"

Adrian sighed, "I guess Shaye went to get him last night, he flipped" He didn't want to say more, he was angry enough as it was.
"You should get some food" He said, he could hear her stomach grumbling.

Keith sighed, "I will, tomorrow maybe, for now, I think I just need to think" He sighed, he missed her, but he was still mad, and worried, and so many other conflicting emotions.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Zero kissed her cheek, then got up, stretching. "I'm going to shower." He said.

Jay nodded, then bit her bottom lip and she nodded. She glanced at the clock, it was still early. "I'll go get something." She said with a yawn. She got up, reluctantly, and stretched, grabbing her clothes and also going to shower.

Andy swallowed. "Okay." She nodded. "I love you, Keith." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Shaye frowned, "That's mean" She said, reaching for the remote, though a stab of pain shot through her and she flinched back., Cursing, she tried again, slower this time.

Adrian sighed, "Call room service" He suggested, letting Eva scramble protectively into his lap/

"I love you to Andy, I do, and I'll see you soon" He said, regretting every minute of not being with her. He sighed, shutting his phone off and slumping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Zero chuckled, but got his clothes and went to shower. He snapped and Diesel got up and sat down right next to Shaye.

Jay nodded, showered quickly, and dressed in a pair of blue jeans shorts, a green tanktop, and she pulled her hair into a ponytail again. She reached for the phone as she came back out. "Would you like some coffee, Adrian?" she asked him, looking over her shoulder at him.

Andy shut the phone and put it on the ledge beside her. She sighed and stretched her legs and arms out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at the dog with a small frown.
"What are you my babysitter?" She grumbled, flicking the TV on and leaning back.

Adrian wrinkled his nose, "Ew" He said, "Ask Andy though, she might want something" Adrian still didn't understand Andy's infatuation with human food, it wasn't normal. Even the smell made him sick, but maybe it was because he, Keith and Zero were more tradionalist vampires.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Diesel made a nod with his head and Zero laughed as he came back out into the room, hair wet and dressed in a pair of light blue jeans and a black button up. "You can go shower, now. If you want to." Zero said.

Jay rolled her eyes. "Okay." She walked onto the balcony and asked Andy. "No," Andy said with a shrug. Jay shrugged and went back to order a cup of coffee and a biscuit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head.
"If I can even stand up" She mumbled, glowering at Diesel as he watched her like a hawk. Smirking she slid off the bed, supressing a gasp and wince of pain as she slowly made her way to the shower. Stripping off all her bandages she frowned, her entire midsection looked awful, huge blue and black bruising covered it, not to mention her ribs looked all out of place. Keith's bite was still weeping some blood, and it looked a bit infected, though she shrugged that off as she stepped in the burning hot water.

Adrian sighed, stretching out on the bed, though Eva was still pinning him to the mattress, alnost as if she were afraid he'd try and get up.
"I think this dog has adopted me"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Zero grimaced as she went to get in the shower. Diesel got up and moved so Zero could lie down and as soon as he did, Diesel occupied the space right beside him. Zero smiled and pet him.

Jay noded. "I think so." She said, reaching over to pet Eva.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Shaye re-wrapped her ribs, emerging from the shower, "Well I feel better" She said, sitting down next to Diesel and petting the dog's fur. Jet was sound asleep in the corner, snuffling occasionally.

Adrian sighed, shifting a bit.
"So, do we have a plan for today? Cause I'm bored" He knew he had to stay in bed, but he did want something to do.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Zero chuckled. "Good. I'm glad."

Jay shrugged and took abite of her biscuit thoughtfully. "Not that I know of." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 pm

"Good in this case means I feel like road kill" Shaye said, wincing and sighing. She felt clean, which was nice, but besides that, she hurt, a lot.

Adrian sighed, "Fun stuff" He winced, leaning closer to Jay, Eva still in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Zero rolled his eyes playfully. "Road kill is a little extremely, don't you think?" he teased.

Jay chuckled. "Sounds as such." She said with another bite.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm

"Not really" Shaye said, smirking.
"I feel clean, that's about it. Plus my stomach looks like it's been run over by a car, so I think roadkill fits the bill perfectly"

Adrian frowned, "I'm bored" He grumbled again, a little childishly. He was stuck in bed after all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Zero chuckled. "I'm sorry, luv." He said.

Jay chuckled, getting up to wash her hands after the biscuit. "I'm sorry hun." She said, sitting back down next to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Shaye shrugged, "All in a days work" She teased, glancing up as Jet came bouncing over to the bed, landing directly on top of her.
"Oof"

Adrian shrugged, "Not your fault I'm stuck in bed" He mumbled, shifting a bit, trying to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Zero smiled and looked at Jet. Jet licked Shaye's face, then bounded over, licking Zero's face as Zero sputtered, and then lied down on top of Diesel, whom didn't complain.

Jay looked over at him, a smile on her face. "Yes it is." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Shaye rubbed her stomach, glowering at her over exuberant puppy.
"Silly dog" She muttered, though it was affectionate.
"When are you gonna teach him some manners?" She teased Diesel.

"How?" Adrian asked, arching an eyebrow at her, well in her direction.
"Jay, can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Diesel seemed to roll his eyes and he let out a huge sigh. Zero chuckled.

Jay smiled. "Because it was the shifter hunters that did it." Her smiled faltered. "Yeah. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Shaye yawned, stretching out.
"So, what are we doing today? You still owe me a shopping trip" She knew there was no chance in hell he'd agree to take her, but still.

Adrian laughed, "So, I'd say it's Shaye's fault then, they were after her first" He pointed out.
"I was just wondering if you mind being with me, cause I'm blind and all, I mean, does it bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next