Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Zero shook his head, pictures were swirling. "I'm good. Just thinking."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Shaye sighed, "Oh" She murmured, leaning back against the pillows.
"Are you mad at me? About going to see Keith without you"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Zero shook his head. "No. I knew you were going, I should've tagged along."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head, "No, I should have asked you. I was stupid, going to see Keith like that. I know what he's like when he's upset" She sighed, "It's my fault"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "Stop that..." he said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm

"Stop what? Admitting I made a huge mistake?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him. She had a small frown on her face, and her side ached.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Zero shook his head. "No being all Andy- and Adrian-ish. Blaming yourself for everything."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm

"I'm not blaming myself for everything. I'm blaming myself for the accident with Keith" Shaye said, shaking her head and carefully crossing her arms, which hurt, so she stopped and let them drop.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Zero shook his head. "Okay, will you feel better if I just agree with you?" he asked, giving her a sideways glance.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 pm

"No" Shaye said, shaking her head and leaning back. She was so tired, her body was crying out for sleep, but she really couldn't sleep right now, she was really upset.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Zero looked at her. "Well, then stop blaming yourself, get over it, and got to sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Awe aren't you a nice guy" She said, "Cause I can just fall asleep? Don't you think I want to? I can't"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Zero nodded. "I think so." He sighed. "Well, then I just won't talk to you until you go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 pm

"Fine" Shaye said, shrugging and flicking the TV on.
"At least I have some good old fashion gossip" She said, flicking to Gossip Girl, even though she hated the show.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Zero looekd between her and the TV. "You hate this show," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 pm

"Yupp, but since you're not talking to me, I suppose I need something to glare at" She said, shrugging lightly. She stared at the show, gaze slowly darkening.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Zero nodded, now silent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Shaye slid lower and lower on the bed, eventually passing out. She shifted, hanging off of the bed, though Diesel slid off of the bed and nudged her back on. She yawned, opening her eyes as the sun came up, filtering through the unclosed windows. She sighed, "Morning already?"

Adrian shifted on the bed, yawning as he opened his eyes.
"Mmm?" The tall, blonde vampire mumbled, still extremely exahusted and sore.

Keith walked aimlessly through the woods. He couldn't do this, he couldn't stay away, but he couldn't go back. What could he do? He sighed, sinking to the floor, staring at his phone. Maybe he should call Andy. His finger hovered over the button, before finally dialing Andy's number.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Zero nodded. "You know," he began. "That Gossip Girl marathon was the bets I've ever seen." He teased with a smile.

Jay shifted lightly too. It was bright and she yawned, chuckling as Adrian mumbled.

Andy was still sitting on the ledge, staring off into the distance. She pulled her phone form her pocket as it rang, glad it was the new water-proof ones. She flipped it open. "Hello?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm

"You scare me" Shaye said, sighing and carefully sitting up. She looked around the hotel room, wincing.
"Damn it all I feel like I was hit by a bus" She murmured.

Adrian sighed, his leg throbbed, more then throbbed, he doubted he could move it without being in some serious pain. He sighed, shaking his head, "Owwww"

Keith sighed, "H-Hey" He said softly to Andy, it hurt hearing her voice. He was still so angry.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Zero chuckled. "Actually, you were hit by a vampire and a closet door, twice." He smiled.

Jay chuckled. "You did just break your leg in two." She said as she slid easily from him and sat up.

Andy froze. "Keith?" she said, almost sure she had heard different. "Oh, my God. I am so sorry. I was so foolish. You were only being protective and I didn't trust you enough to handle my sister. I'm so so..." She paused, hitting herself on the forehead with her palm. "I told myself not to do that. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 am

Shaye sighed, "So a lot worse then a truck" She said softly.
"Did you actually watch gossip girl?" A small frown on her face. "Cause I don't know if I can keep dating you if you did" She teased.

Adrian sighed, "Mmmmmmm" He whined, looking at her and snuggling closer.

Keith sighed, shaking his head, listening to Andy babble.
"I know you didn't trust me, that hurt" He said, "Still does, the fact that you felt that after three hundred years you'd be able to trust me, but apparently you're not" He said, fighting to keep his voice even.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 am

Zero burst into laughter. "No, I did not watch Gossip Girl." He shook his head.

Jay chuckled. "I'm sorry." She said, laying back down, feeling him snuggle closer, and smoothed his hair back from his face.

Andy nodded, like Keith could see her. "I know. I do trust you. With my whole entire exsistence. But I do not, will not, have not, and I can not ever trust her again. She killed our mother, trying to cure a cold. And to have her heal my family... It was just too much." She paused, licking her lips. "I'm sorry. I really am."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 am

Shaye sighed, "Well I'm relieved, cause I'd have to break up with you if I found out you did' She said, shifting on the bed with a small groan.
"Do we have a house yet? Or our we hotel living?" She asked, frowning.

Adrian chuckled tiredly, letting her fuss over him as he drifted in and out of sleep.

Keith listened to Andy, "Like we had a bloody choice. Do you honestly think any of us wanted to call August? You and Shaye were dying Andy, dying! It's not like you could get up and heal everyone" He snapped, shaking his head and sighing.
"Obviously you don't trust me, cause this isn't about you trusting August, no one trusts August, but you didn't trust me to handle the situation"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 am

Zero chuckled. "Right." He rolled his eyes. "We'll have a house by tomorrow." Zero said, licking his lips.

Jay finally stopped moving and just layed there. She sat happily with him, listening to the whole area intently. She could see, by the shadows, that Andy was on the balcony still. She couldn't see or hear what Andy so doing, so Jay ignored it.

Andy bit her bottom lip. She sighed, tugging another hand through her hair. She ran a hand over her face before she answered, thinking of what she was goign to say. "Okay. I was wrong. I'm sorry." She was so tired of fighting, physically, mentally, and verbally. "I was wrong. Terribly wrong. You don't trust me. I'm so, so, so sorry. I don't know what else you want me to say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next