Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Zero laughed. "You aren't going anywhere."

Jay smiled and nodded. Then she stopped, looking at Adrian. "Of course I don't mind. Why would you worry aboiut something like that?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head, "Meanie" She teased. "I guess you don't want me to own any nice, new nighties" She teased.

Adrian shrugged, "I dunno, I mean it bothers me" He admitted, "Not being able to see, it stresses me out"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Zero rolle dhis eyes, looking away. "Not at the moment."

Jay ran and hand down his arm. "I'm sorry it bothers and stresses you out. But it doesn't bother me at all."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm

"Ouch" Shaye teased, "Good to know how attractive I am to you" She said with a small shrug, though her green eyes were dancing.

Adrian shrugged, "Well I'm glad it doesn't bother you, even if it drives me crazy" He siad, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Zero shrugged. "You've looekd better," he commented. He was only teasingly and you could tell by his tone.

Jay chuckled and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Shaye pretended to look insulted.
"Wow love, wow" She said, "Sheesh, who knew you were so superficial"

Adrian shifted again, wincing as he did so.
"Damn it alll" He grumbled, his leg hurt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Zero smiled. "That's my middle name, thank you very much." He said.

Jay winced and hsook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Shaye sighed, "I should have known, ass" She grumbled, staring listlessly at the TV, watching whatever came on.

Adrian sighed, rubbing his knee lightly, it hurt way to much, he sucked in a breath, but made no comment. He didn't want to worry Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Zero hid his smile. "Yes, you should of known."

Jay watched him. "How bad does it hurt?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, carefully grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him.

Adrian winced, "Well, ummmmm, honest truth or reassuring truth?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Zero caught the pillow and throwing it back at her, gently.

Jay rolled her eyes, then pretended to look thoughtful. "Hmmm... I don't know. Truthful?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Shaye gasped as the pillow caught her in the face.
"Sheesh, way to kick a girl when she's down" She grumbled at her boyfriend. She shifted, wincing.
"I think that stupid bite is infected" She admitted, finally.

Adrian sighed, "Like someone is driving a giant nail into my leg, but like a thousand times worse"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Zero growled and sighed. "I told you you should've let Andy do something about it last night."

Jay grimaced. "That sucks. Hold on." She got up and wandered over to her bag. She pulled out the black bottle of black vampiric pain pills.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Shaye shrugged, "It's fine, I'm capable of taking care of myself" She grumbled, more annoyed that everyone seemed to think she needed help. Her breathing was still short, but it was improving.

Adrian winced, sighing and falling back against the pillows.
"I cant take those" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Zero hrugged. "How do you plan on curing that?" he asked, looking at her.

Jay frowned. "Why not?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:23 pm

"How you normally clear up an infection. Clean it, take care of it, go down to the pharmaxy and ask for some special drugs" Shaye said with a casual shrug.

Adrian sighed, "Cause I have an empty stomach, and those will make me really sick without something in my stomach"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Zero shrugged. "Okay."

Jay snapped. "That's right. Would you like me to send Andy to get you something?" she said, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Shaye sighed, hugging the pillow now, cause her boyfriend was on the other side of the two dogs.

Adrian shook his head, "Nah, I'm fine" He said with a shrug.
"I can wait, plus, those meds just knock me out"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Zero looked at Shaye as she hugged a pillow. "Do you love that pillow more than you love me?" he teased.

Jay shrugged. "If you say so," she said, tossing the pills back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 pm

"Well it's cuddling with me, you're to far away, and obviously preoccupied with your own arrogance" She teased with a small chuckle.

Adrian smiled, though it was tight.
"I'll be fine Jay"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Zero shrugged. "My arrogance looks better than you do right now." He teased, arching an eyebrow at her with a smirk.

Jay looked at him. "Don't smile like that. It worries me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Shaye gasped, rolling her eyes.
"Oh? Is that so? Well I guess you can sleep with your arrogance tonight" She said, sliding off of the bed and going over to the couch, still hugging her pillow. She looked hurt, though like him, she was just teasing.

Adrian sighed, "Sorry, how do you want me to smile?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Zero shrugged. "I will." he teased. Diesel snuggled closer to him, not leaving his side and Jet went over to join Shaye on the couch.

Jay shook her head, sitting back down beside him. "Happily." She said, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 pm

"Hope it keeps you warm at night" Shaye said, cuddling Jet as he came to her. She kissed the top of his furry head, lying down next to him.

Adrian laughed, "Umm, alright, how's this?" He tried smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Zero shrugged. "I have no problem with the cold, if you happen to forget."

Jay laughed. "I'm just kidding." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next