Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Keith sighed, setting Andy on the bed. He heard August and went upstairs, "Adrian can wait" He hissed, this was only his second time seeing Andy's sister, and he didn't trust her, at all.
"It's just his leg, Andy's dying" He said, hands clenching. "And don't give me that bullshit about what she would want" He snarled, he was very close to losing it, and it was visible. He was shaking, bloody hands clencing and un clenching into dangerous fists. He needed Andy better, now.

Shaye winced, eyes flickering open and she gasped, taking a proper breath. She continued those for a moment, blue tinged lips going slowly back to their normal colour.
"Oh gods" She groaned, everything hurt, her head, her body. She saw Zero, he looked devestated, not even looking at her.
"Are you okay?" She was hoarse, barely able to talk but she needed to know he was alright.

Adrian winced, eyes flickering open.
"Jay?" He asked, sightless eyes looking around frantically, he could hear her crying, and that scared him.
"Jay?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Zero looked at Shaye. "Oh. Thank God." He cried, reaching over and taking her and pulling her gently into him. "Thank God." he whispered again.

August looked frightened. "You must be the boyfriend." August sighed. She looked between the guy and the boyfriend and decided that she better see what was so wrong with Andriana, that she couldn't hold out a little bit longer. She walked down the stairs, glancing behind her every few seconds to make sure that the boyfriend wasn't trying anything funny. She looked around and saw Andriana on the bed and what she saw made her gasp, covering her hand with her mouth. She hadn't seen Andriana in years, but she still looekd the same -of course-. August bent toward Andriana and Andriana began coughing. She wans't just coughing, she was coughing up blood. August rushed forward, making sure to tilt Andriana so that she didn't swallow her blood. August mumbled something and Andriana stopped coughing. She was bloody and torn to pieces. Her arm was broken and several ribs. Her neck was fractured, largely, and her spine was fractured largely too. August mumbled things to set those bones, then worked to stop the bleeding. These gashes were vampire made and August couldn't heal those with magic, but she could stop the bleeding and Andriana's body would have to heal them itself.

Jay quieted and looekd at Adrian. "Oh. Thank goodness." Jay said, reaching to hug Adrian. "Adrian. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Shaye winced as Zero grabbed her, though he was careful. She let him hold her, a small smile on her face.
"I'm okay" She breathed, reaching up and touching him lightly, before her arm dropped exahustedly and she sighed.

Keith paced anxiously, watching August, watching Andy, and basically trying to keep himself sane. He was still shaking, and he watched her anxiously. He watched as Andy basically began to look better, a lot better before his eyes. With his luck she'd tried to be up and about in a few minutes, which meant he'd have to force her to the bed, again. He sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed, though he was up again in a few minutes.
"How is she?" He asked, looking worried as hell.

Adrian sighed, "Why are you apologizing?" He asked, shaking his head.
"I'm fine Jay, it's just my damn leg"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Zero sighed and smiled sadly. "You worry me so much." Zero said, eyes sad and worried. "How do you feel?" Zero asked.

August shrugged, stepping back. "She broke an arm, a few ribs, her neck, and her back. Those bites and stratches will take a while to heal." August swallowed. "If there's anything she should do, it's rest. Her body needs to heal and she won't be able to do that if she's up and about, worrying about other people like she always does." August said.

Andy coughed. She hurt like hell and it took alot to open her eyes. She couldn't see much as her eyes adjusted. She couldn't see who was in the room. She looked around, swallowed, which hurt a lot more than it should've, and then tried to turn her head to see. The whole turning her head thing was not working out. So she sighed. She was exhausted, then she jumped into a sitting position, which sent her back into a rivet of pain. She gasped, and bit her lip to refrain from screaming. She pressed her fingers to her temples as the room swam and she felt extremely dizzy. She almost fell over.

Jay sighed. "God. I knew this would happen. Something bad." She kissed his cheek and smoothed his hair away form his forehead, running her fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Shaye sighed, "Like I was hit by a train" She mumbled, "Sorry I worry you" She sighed, cuddling in his lap, though she could barely move.
"I was hit by a closet door, twice" She mumbled, almost asleep, mainly due to pain, though she felt ill.

Keith winced, jumping as Andy did.
"No moving" He said, lying her back, "Or I'll tie you to the bed" He sat with her, caressing her face carefully.
"Please?" He murmured, he hated seeing her in so much pain, it was killing him. He looked at August, "Thank you" He said, he kissed Andy's forhead, settling down next to her, obviously intent on staying at her side, just so she didn't get up. He'd get her some blood in a minute, that would help with the healing.

Adrian sighed, "And how did you know that?" He frowned, "August? Andy's sister is here?" He shook his head, "Never mind, I don't wanna know"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Zero sighed, looking at her. "I know. Once was my sister's doing. The other time was my other sister's doing." He chuckled.

Andy gasped, jaw dropping when she opened her eyes. She clenched her jaw and moved gently awya form Keith and sta up again, despite the raging pain, staring at her sister. "Decided to come join the English life-style?" Andy growled, narrowed her eyes at August. "Andriana," August tsked "I just saved your life." Andy growled and took all of her will power, -and the pain that was running through her body-, not to jump at ehr witchy sister. August gave a smile. "Your welcome," she said to Keith. "I'll got tend to the other boy." She said turning and going upstairs. "No." Andy looked franctically at Keith. "You can't let her do that." She began to get up and froze in pain. Andy took a deep breath, then tried again. "I don't even trust her and she's my sister."

Jay shrugged. "It's a rule. We aren't allowed to have a normal day." Jay grimaced and nodded. "She's not very nice." Jay whispered as August appeared at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and sighing again.
"Everyone in this family is out to get me" She teased, yawning and reaching up to rub her eyes. Her hands dropped however, she was way to sore to even try.
"Oh god" She groaned.

Keith sighed, "Lay still" He hissed, "Andy, I know you don't trust her, hell no one in this house trusts her, but Shaye as dying and so were you. We had to call someone" He said, "Stay down here, lying down, and I'll go make sure everything runs alright?" He said, carefully tucking her under the blankets.
"Please, just lie still, let your body recover" He murmured, kissing her forhead and sighing.
"I mean it, if I so much as hear you move, I'll tie you to the bed" He warned, shaking his head.

Keith quickly followed August upstairs, completely anxious about Adrian now. He stood by Jay, putting his hands on her shoulders in a brotherly manner, watching August and Adrian.

Adrian sighed, shaking his head.
"I know" He mumbled, yawning. He was tired, but the pain was a bit much right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Zero smiled. "Looks that way." He said.

Andy narrowed her eyes, but took Keith seriously with his threat to tie her to the bed, and layed back onto the bed. She was terribly anxious to see how Adrian, Shaye, and Jay were doing, but if she so much as moved, Keith would be down here to tie her to the bed.

August smiled at Adrian and Jay noticed it wasn't entirely friendly. Jay narrowed her eyes and she shook with some anger, but mostly anxiousness and sadness. She felt Keith come behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. She relaxed some and finally stopped shaking, still watching August with narrowed eyes.

August could feel the eyes on here. Jeeze, this whole house was filled with hatred for her. So she'd messed up once... Okay, twice. So what? She bent down next to Adrian's leg and sighed. "It's pretty bad." She murmured and heard a sound come from the shifter girl behind her, it counded like an "a-duh." August ignored her and mumbled something to set the bone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, content to just sit in Zero's lap.
"Are you gonna hold me forever?" She teased, from the look in his eye, he intended to.

Keith rubbed Jay's shoulders lightly, "Well it is the second break of the same area" He said, shaking his head.
"Good job bro" He teased, Adrian rolled his eyes, "It's not like the blind vampire can be expected to dominate in a fight, while injured" He defended himself. Keith chuckled. "Mhm" He teased.

Adrian winced as August set his bone, the banter with Keith helped, but his leg hurt like hell. He sucked in a breath, he could practically hear his bone, "Oh fun" It still hurt, and would probably need a bandage at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Zero smiled. "Maybe." He said. "Sorry," he said, then he let her go.

Jay was aching with anxiety, but she waited it out in front of Keith. She was tense, ready to attack August if needed. Jay watched as August healed Adrian and she heard his bone snap into place too and she cringed. Jay swallowed and watched August with still narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Shaye whined, "I don't care, besides, I'm pretty sure I'll fall apart if you don't hold me right now" She grumbled, shifting so she was closer to him.

Keith winced, rubbing his ears at the sound of the bone.
"Sheesh" He grumbled, "Are you gonna wrap that?" He asked August, they had medical supplies, and he doubted the leg could stay unwrapped. He wouldn't be suprised if they casted it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Zero wrapped his arms around Shaye and smiled.

"Of course I'm going to wrap it." August snapped. Jay let out a growl. It didn't sound nearly as scary as Keith's, Adrian's, Zero's, or Andy's, but it got August's attention. Jay took Keith's hands on her shoulders as her restraint, that what she was telling herself to keep from attacking the witch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Shaye smiled, snuggling closer to Zero.
"Mmmm" She mumbled sleepily. "Damn it all, are we moving to a new place now?" She asked curiously, "And now can we go on vacation?" She was teasing of course, but she definately felt like she could use one.

Keith hissed at August.
"Don't snap at me" He growled, his own hands shaking lightly on Jay's shoulders. His patience had already been tested with Andy, he didn't think he'd be able to control his temper if August kept snipping at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Zero nodded. "Yes. We are moving." He shook his head. "No vacation. Not right now. You haven't seen Adrian or Andy yet. We can't leave right now."

Jay felt Keith's hands shake and she closed her eyes breifly. Then they snapped open, laying on August with anger. Andy's sister was really pissing her off. Jay had a easy going temper, but it was nasty when she got angry. August was wrapping Adrian's leg now and she kept glancing over her shoulder briefly at Jay, meeting Jay's eyes every time. Jay really didn't like this girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Shaye sighed, "I saw Andy" She said, wincing, "I know, it's a dream" She said with a small shrug.
"Where are we gonna move to?" She asked, figuring since Keith had orchestrated the last move, it was Zero's turn.
"I guess you can get us our bedroom jacuzzi now" She smiled, knowing her and Zero would get a room of their own again.

Adrian winced, biting his lip, basically any movmement of his leg hurt a lot.
"Oww" He hissed at August as she jerked his knee, that was the worst, his knee.
Keith winced, growling lightly, mainly in a protective manner. Jay was glowering bloody murder at August, and he wouldn't be suprised if the two went at it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Zero shook his head. "It's worse than it looked." Zero answered and then gave a tight smile and shrugged. "No idea."

Jay looked away, tired of the girl, and she sighed, shoulders slumping a bit. August rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said sarcastically. Jay tensed again, but then just ignored it. August wasn't worth it.

Andy stumbled up the stairs, avoiding Keith's eyes. "Let me do it." She said, approaching Adrian and wincing as she did so. Her body hurt and Keith was never going to forgive her. But her distrust had gotten the better of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Shaye sighed, "Oh" Was all she said, head slumping against his chest, she was beyond worn out.

Keith let out a feral growl as Andy came upstairs.
"I can't believe you" He snapped, eyes narrowing. "One god damn thing, One thing. Obviously you not only distrust your sister, but me" He said, basically losing it at this point. Turning, the tall vampire disappeared out the front door, slamming it behind him, well, slamming what was left of it.

"Oh goody" Adrian said, shaking his head.
"Andy go back downstairs before you jeprodize your relationship any further"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Zero looked up and around at the sound of the door slamming. He looked at Shaye, then at the door to the room, then above Shaye's head, a confused expression on his face.

Jay cringed and looked around as Keith disappeared. Then she turned, looking accusingly at Andy. Andy sighed, shoulders slumping. August was snickering, then stopped as she bent to wrap Adrian's leg again. Jay narrowed her eyes at August and then stood still.

Andy was mumbling as she stumbled down the stairs again. "I did the same thing and Zero was sent after me..." She grumbled and then disappeared into the dark.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Shaye winced, "What the hell is going on down there?" She said, pulling herself away from Zero.
"Should we go check?" She asked, standing on shaky legs. Her ribs ached, and she was still breathing harshly.

Adrian groaned, "Andy, the situation wasn't at all the same" He said, listening to her go downstairs" He grumbled, shaking his head. He heard August snicker and his head snapped up.
"That's not funny" He growled, barring his fangs warningly.

Keith stalked outside, rain dripping down him. He got into his car, starting the engine and revving it, before peeling out of the driveway, disappearing into the night, a pissed off expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Jay looked at the door again, sighing. God, what an awful night. And Andy had to go and make it worse. Jay suddenly wished she had gone after Keith, then he definitly wouldn't do anything stupid. God only knew what he was going to do now. Jay turned back toward Adrian as he barred his fangs. August returned his warning with a snarl. Well, Jay thought, She got defensive quick. "Thank you, very much," August was saying, her own teeth barred. "I know what is funny and what is not."

Zero stood, shakign his head. "I'll go check. You will stay here." He said. "Seriously." Then he walked out of the room and down the stairs. He looked around into the living room. Adrian had his fangs bared at August and August was snarling back. This didn't look good at all. Keith was gone and Andy had already gone back downstairs. "Aww, hell." Zero cursed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 pm

"Funny, cause your sense of humor obviously is shit" The vampire snapped, swinging himself into a sitting position.
"And laughing at family drama is not, and never will be funny" He snapped, glowering in her direction, though his burning gaze was a little off. He sighed, damn it all, Keith would definately go off and do something stupid, or just not come back. He was prone to either. No one would be able to catch him now anyway, so basically they were screwed.

Shaye sighed, "I can come" She said, stubborn as ever. Carefully she followed him, a small frown on her face. Adrian was snarling at August, August was snarling back. Jay looked pissed, and Keith and Andy were no where to be seen. Her face fell, knowing Keith, he was gone, and Andy was pouting.
"I'll go talk to Andy" She murmured, slipping away from everyone and going downstairs. "Andy?" She said softly, walking over to her friend and sitting next to her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Jay looked up at Zero, then down at Adrian, coming to his side when he sat up, and then she stared at the door. She really wished she had gone with Keith now. Damnit.

August raised her lip in a snarl and rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Whatever." August shrugged. "I find it extremely funny." She said, indignant.

Zero growled and came between August and Adrian. "Thank you for saving lives, August. But you can go..." August crossed her arms over her chest. "Now!" The one word held so much force it vibrated the house and he heard Jay gasp behing him. August rolled her eyes again and turned and left.

Andy had been examining the hole that went all the way through her arm from the knife stab. She looked up and met Shaye's eyes. "Did somebody go with him?" she asked. "Please tell me somebody went with him." She pleaded, eyes sad and worried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Adrian wrapped an arm around Jay as she sat with him, he winced at the ferocity of Zero's voice.
"Keith left, alone" He mumbled to the vampire, knowing that Zero couldn't do anything, but still, he should know. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and leaning his head on Jay's shoulder. He kissed her cheek, he was exahusted, but not to willing to pass out just yet.

Shaye sighed, sitting down next to Andy and wrapping an arm around her.
"He went alone, took his car" Shaye murmured, Andy would need truthfullness, not lies right now. She sighed, carefully rubbing her friend's shoulder, leaning her head against her's, trying to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 am

Jay sat against Adrian and ran a hand down his back. "How do you feel?" she asked him quietly.

Zero shook his head. "I should've known something like this would happen." He stalked toward the wall of windows that took up the front wall of the house. "Damn." He cursed, staring out into the rainy night.

Andy sighed, shoulders slumping and eyes closing. "Damnit." She said. That seemed to be everyone's favorite word tonight. She winced and dropped her head, running her hands over her face. "If I had just thrown him a little harder..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 am

Adrian sighed, "Physically, like hell, mentally, like hell" He mumbled, leaning on Jay's shoulders tiredly. He wondered what Keith was doing, if he'd even come back. He glanced up at Zero, "He's gone" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Shaye sighed, "It's not your fault Andy, you kicked some major ass tonight" She said, rubbing her friend's shoulder.
"Keith's just being Keith, emotional, stressed, and he was probably pushed over the top, you know him" She said, wondering if Zero was going to try to find him. She knew there was no point, Keith was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next