Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Demitri smiled, walking over and bundling her and Maddie into his arms.
"Im glad you feel that way love, really" He said gently, kissing her cheek before releasing Maddie, letting her curl up in the blanket as he took Kristen's hands.
"I'll suprise you then, I get to pick where we go" He said, smiling lightly, "And you'll find out tomorrow night, when we leave" He winked, brushing her hair from her face, a content smile on his face. He looked at her softly, "Gods I love you" He murmured, kissing her neck lightly.

Alexi sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly, "You're an amazing wedding planner, I can't wait to see our wedding" He murmured, chuckling at her as he slowly pulled a small box from the drawer next to the bed.
"Maria, I love you, and I know this isn't flashy, or anything, but I want to spend the rest of my existance with you, so, as simple as this phrase is, will you marry me?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Kristen grinned and laughed softly. Maddie whined in her sleep, being slight crushed before Demitri let her go. She rubbed her eyes and pulled the covers around her tighter before curling back up between her parents. Kristen smiled, watching her daughter for a moment before looking back at Demitri.
"Alright." Kristen said. "So long as we're not freezing cold." she said. That was her only condition. Kristen sighed as Demitri caught her eye, brushing her hair away from her face.
"I love you too." she murmured, growling teasingly at Demitri as he kissed her neck. She broke away from him roughly, leveling him with her eyes before glancing at Madison, who was curled contently in the covers of their bed.

Maria chuckled and shrugged, once againt hinking that Alexi was teasing her about the wedding. She opened her eyes though, hearing the sincerity in Alexi's voice when he said he loved her. She was about to answer him when he went on and presented the small box and asked her that lovely question she'd been wanting to hear. And though she'd played this scene countless times, and in countless ways in her mind, Maria was at a loose.
"Alexi...oh my God...I..yes! Oh of course it's a yes!" Maria said, laughing and rolling on top of Alexi, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Demitri growled, shaking his head and sighing.
"Man" He whined, looking like a sad kd for a moment, before chuckling, a small smile spreading on his face, "Good news" He chuckled, standing up and stretching out, sipping his bottle of blood.
"We need some fresh stuff" He said, smiling at her and shaking his head, "Especially since we have more vampires in the house now, and you" He winked teasingly, "No, no place to cold" He said, "I already know where we're going anyway" He siad, smiling at her.

Alexi gasped in suprse as Maria rolled ontop of him. He smirked, kissing her back, before taking her finger and slipping the ring on lightly.
"Love, you seriously have made me the happiest man on earth, well, vampire" He said, smiling at her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Kristen chuckled. "She has her own bed you know." Kristen said softly, resting her head on her shoulder as she looked back at Demitri.
"How is it good news that we need fresh stuff?" Kristen asked, confused for a moment, having not paid attention to the other conversations going on in the house. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow before chuckling and shaking her head softly.
Kristen narrowed her eyes at Demitri. "How can you know where we're going...if I just agreed to letting you take me whereever?" Kristen asked slowly.

Maria grinned from ear to ear as Alexi slid the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly, and it was gorgeous. "Oh Alexi, it's beautiful." she said softly, kissing him again. "And you have made me the happiest love." she said, running her fingers through his hair and smiling widely at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Demitri smirked, "I know, but I don't mind having her in bed with us" He said, shrugging, "Oh never mind, I got two sets of tickets" He explained, "In case you figured out where you wanted to go, but I have my back up place" He said, smiling at her, "You'll love it" He said, kissing her lightly, chuckling, "I'm sure you'll find out what's good news very shortly" He said, looking at Maddie and smiling.
"So she knows about staying here with Alexi and Maria right?" He asked curiously.

Alexi sighed, hugging Maria lightly, letting his arms wrap loosely around her.
"Mmm, I'd say we're equally happy, and I'm glad you like it" He smirked, "Now you get to plan your own wedding, to your hearts' content"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:38 pm

"Well, so long as she's in the bed with us, you can't kiss me like you just did." Kristen murmured, rubbing her neck softly. Just the thought of Demitri's lips against her neck sent a shiver down her spine. It agrrivated her how much she enjoyed the feeling, and her aggrivation lead to Demitri's confusion. And since he still didn't seem to fully understand, he continued to kiss her that way.
Kristen rolled her eyes gently and sighed. "I guess so." She mumbled before looking down at Maddie. "Yes she knows. She wasn't too happy about it, but she knows." Kristen said with a sigh and a shrugg.

"Ohmigosh, I almost can't believe this." Maria said, looking from Alexi to her hand and back again.
"Oh Alexi!" She sighed, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him again, practically pinning him to the matrice.
"Mm, I love you so much." Maria said softly, pressing her forehead to Alexi's
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Demitri sighed, "Fine" He shrugged, much more capable of hiding his emotions then most. He sighed, "Why isn't she happy? She loves staying with Maria and Alexi" He said, "Not to mention Vlad, Sven, Jason, Alayna and Keith will be here" He said, frowning. "I mean, she'll miss us, that's understandable, but still..." He waited patiently for her to explain, a small smile on his face.\

Alexi sighed, rubbing his eyes, laughing as she pinned him to the matress, "YOu love, are a dork" He said, looking at her and letting her hold him down.
"I love you too" He murmured, kissing her lightly, "More then my limited vocabulary can even describe" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Kristen sighed. "She was afraid it would hurt to be away from you." She said softly. It was hard to tell the strength of the bond between Demitri and Maddie. Some days, Maddie was hardly phased by Demitri's absense, other days she followed him all around the house. The little girl mumbled in her sleep and rolled onto her stomach, pulling the blankets around her tighter.
"I told her we wouldn't be gone for too long, and of course that she had everyone else here with her. It seemed to help a bit."

"You, my lovely darling, are wonderful, and nothing you say today can mark this amazing day for me." Maria said, not even phased by his teasing. Her eyes danced and she kissed Alexi again, deeply this time and pulling away suddenly.
"I know. Its sad that with all the words in one language, you can never find the right ones..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head.
"I keep forgetting about that" He murmured, looking at Kristen, his hand drawn to her stomach again, "I can only hope this one doesn't feel it" He murmured, though it seemed he was easily attatched to, Kristen, Maddie, their child would only make sense. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, "I'm sure it won't be bad, and if its, we'll cut our vacation short" He said, looking at her with a small smile.

Alexi sighed, smiling at Maria, "Good to know, I tend to stick my foot in my mouth rather a lot" He said chuckling. He sighed, stretching out, grinning at her.
"I'm so happy you're happy love, eyes flickering contently.
"Because, I adore you" He chuckled, knowing he was being cheesy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 am

Kristen nodded sadily, though she smiled when Demitri's hand rested against her stomach. "You're gonna keep doing that aren't you?" she asked softly, looking down at Demitri's hand with a light laugh.
"Yea, that's what I told her, and I think that helped." Kristen murmured. "Plus, now that Vlad and Sven are here, I think it's a little better." she added, knowing Maddie had greatily missed the other two vampires that were now in the house with them.

Maria laughed. "Alexi, you're ridiculous." she said, shaking her head gently and kissing him lightly again.
"But that's why I love you." she said softly before glancing over at the clock. She sighed before looking back at Alexi.
"Guess I should get ready."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 am

Demitri sighed, "Yea, I sorta am love" He said, "I mean, I'm over seven hundred years old, and this is, literally, my first child" He said, "I mean, besides my adopting Maddie" He said with a small grin, looking at Kristen with shining eyes.
"Well, I guess we should get dressed love, I mean, the chairs are already set up" He said, glancing out the window.
"Come on lazy bones" He teased, prodding Kristen teasingly.

Alexi glanced at the time, "Urgh" He said, getting out of bed, after moving Maria off of him.
"You know I pride myself on my ability to be ridiculous" He said, pulling his pants on and shaking his head.
"Man, who knew this was how we'd turn out. Us engaged, Kristen and Demitri getting married, not to mention having a child"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Kristen grinned, hearing that this was Demitri's first child, aside from Maddie of course. Demitri had lived longer that Kristen had, and that news made that warm feeling come back to her, and she laughed softly.
"I'm dressed." Kristen muttered, looking down at her jean shorts and plain shirt. Glancing down at Maddie, Kristen frowned. "I don't want to wake her though..." Kristen murmured softly, looking up at Demitri before back at Maddie.

Maria laughed as Alexi pushed her away, and she rolled back onto the bed, making sure her towel was still around her mostly.
"Oh yea I know." Maria said, chuckling before looking down at her hand. She couldn't believe Alexi had just asked her that. Now after planning Kristen's wedding, she would be planning there. Maria giggled and shuddered at the thought.
"Mhmm." Maria said, slowly sitting up and going over to grab a pair of jeans and her usual blood red blouse.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Demitri glanced at Maddie, "So don;t worry about it, she knows what she's doing tomorrow" He said, glancing at the sleeping girl, "She'll be fine" He said, "It's gonna be harder to wake Keith and Alayna up" He said, wincing at the thought, "They both gotta get up, but I dunno if Keith can manage the rehersal" He sighed, looking at Kristen sadly, "Man, I can't believe he's back, but it definately took a toll on him" He said, sitting down again and pulling his flipflops on, mainly cause shoes on the beach were useless.

Alexi smirked, pulling on a white t-shirt as he glanced at Maria.
"It'll be interesting to see what you come up with for our wedding love, since hell, I know that I'm not allowed to get included in this" He murmured, he knew Maria, she'd make sure he knew nothing of the wedding until he was literally standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Kristen sighed but nodded, slidding out from under Maddie carefully. The little girl mumbled softly before rolling onto her side, her back to Demitri and Kristen before falling back asleep. Kristen chuckled, looking at her for a moment. Glancing up at Demitri, Kristen nodded in agreement.
"Yea. Alayna seemed effected by it." Kristen said with a small frown. "I haven't seen her so tired since we took care of her after the accident." she murmured. Alayna was one of those people who slept all night and was awake all day. For her to sleep during the day was pretty serious.
"Do you want to go try and wake them or should I?" Kristen murmured softly, slipping into a pair of flat sandles.

Maria sighed, undoing her hair from the bun and letting it fall in damp curls to her waist. She buttoned her jeans and pulled on the loose red blouse.
"No, that's not true." Maria said, with a small thoughftul frown. "You just wouldn't be included in certains things, like my dress of course." she murmured with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yea well, I think she was up a lot at night worrying about Keith, and now that he's back, her sleepless nights are catching up with her " Demitri said, shrugging, "You go wake them up, I'm gonna go help outside, make sure no one wrecks Maddie's sand castle" He said with a small sigh, kissing her cheek and disappearing out the door, he looked outside, walking out, looking around, helping set up, not to mention keep everything organized.

Alexi sighed, "Nice" He muttered, rolling his eyes, "No looking at the dress" He said, smiling at her, "Or half the other stuff, knowing you" He sighed, twitching a bit for a moment, despite all his happiness, being in Italy still had an affect on him, he was just getting a lot better at hiding it. He rubbed his eyes, smiling lightly at Maria, shaking his head and stepping out of room, nearly bumping into the wall.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 pm

"Maybe." Kristen said with a shrug. She laughed and nodded to Demitri before slipping down the hallway and knocking on Alayna and Keith's door.
Alayna gasped, having been sleeping very lightly when she heard someone knock on the door. Dazed and slightly confused, Alayna rubbed her eyes and looked around. Seeing the clock and the time, Alayna cursed. The rehersal!
Getting up out of the bed quickly, Alayna went over to the bedroom door, opening it to find Kristen. "Hey." Alayna said with a smirk.
"Morning sunshine." Kristen said. "Are you going to come down to the rehersal?" Kristen asked.
Alayna nodded, blinking away the sleep. "Yea, sure." Alayna said. "I'll be down in a sec." Kristen nodded before leaving to join Demitri downstairs.

Maria rolled her eyes teasingly before going serious when she caught Alexi twitching. They were nearly an hour from Rome...yet it seemed being in Italy still bothered him. "Alexi?" She asked softly, grabbing her bracelet from the dresser, slipping her feet into her sandles and catching up with him effortlessly.
"Are you alright?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Keith grumbled, yawning and twitching on the bed for a moment. He was to tired for this, he was passed out, though he could hear Alayna and someone, Kristen talking. He shifted, letting his eyes slide open, "Mmmmm" He said, looking at Alayna, confused.
"Wassgoingon?" He said, stretching and looking at her, his eyes flickering tiredly, he didn't know the scheduel or anything, just that he was no awake, and didn't want to be, at all.

Alexi let Maria catch him.
"I'm fine love, just a little tired" He said, rubbing his eyes and smiling at her.
"Let's go outside, help Demitri with the workers, whom are currently wrecking the beach, apparently. He sighed, looking around, smiling at Demitri was they stepped outside.
"Need a hand?" He asked, smirking at his brother.
"Erm, not from you, from Kristen or Maria or something' Demitri teased, smiling at his brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

"Kristen came to see if I was going to the wedding reherseal." Alayna explained, yawning widely for a moment. She went into the bathroom, splashing her face with cold water to wake herself up more. Drying her face, Alayna sighed and stepped out of the bathroom, reaching for a pair of decent shorts and changing out of her pajama shorts.
"I don't think you have to come down love. They know you're tired. Go back to sleep." Alayna said, kissing his forehead softly.

Maria looked over Alexi criticially for a moment before sighing and nodding. She let him walk out ahead of her. She caught up with Kristen, who was looking confused as she stepped outside.
"What's going on?" Kristen asked.
"I'm not sure." Maria said, walking onto the beach and frowning as she saw what was going on. "Oi! You didn't need to fully set up, all we needed was a table to serve as the altar for Christ sakes." Maria called, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Keith shook his head. "No, I'm Demitri's groomsman, well one of them, I have to go see" He said, "Figure out what the hell I'm doing" He pushed himself up, re-adjusting his jeans, and yawning.
"I'll sleep the minute we're done" He said, smiling tiredly at Alayna, his blue eyes shining lightly.
"Besides, I haven't gotten a chance to see anyoen in awhile" He murmured, looking at her with a small sigh, "Please?" He figured he sort of needed her permission, considering she could totally tie him to the bed if she chose right now.

Demitri sighed, looking thankfully at Kristen and Maria, "I really have no idea how to handle this" He explained, rubbing a hand over his face, and wrapping his arms around his fiancee for a minute, kissing her cheek and resting his head contently on his shoulders.
Alexi rubbed his eyes, looking at his brother as Maria yelled at people, "Ewww" He teased, looking at his family with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Alayna chewed her lip gently as she let her hair fall from her burn in damp waves. She sighed but nodded in agreement, since Keith had a pretty good point. "Alright, but if you feel like you're gonna pass out from exhaustion while we're out there I want you to go back inside." Alayna said softly, though there was a deep look in her eyes that showed how serious she was. She pulled on a pair of sandles and stretched oncce before nodding to the door and walking out of the room.

"They're just being ridiculous." Maria murmured. "I'm thinking it's an Italian thing." she said, glancing at Alexi with a teasing smirk and a wink before going to talk to the manager of the crew that was setting up.
Kristen sighed as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. It was comfortable, resting her back against his chest and her head against his shoulder while his chin was on her shoulder. It worked on so many levels.

There was about five more minutes of mild confusion before Maria managed to work out the problem and they had a few things set up for the reheresal. Maria came back with a heavy sigh, shaking her head.
"Well, that's that. Where's Alayna and Keith? I thought I heard them talking..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Keith slipped on a pair of flip flops, walking after Alayna, "Yes mum" He teased, kissing her cheek and letting her lead the way outside, "We're right here" He murmured to Maria, blue eyes sparkling dully as he looked at her, smiling tiredly and sitting down on one of the spare chairs and sighing, letting his entire body hunch forward tiredly. He was already exahusted, but he'd manage, for Demitri's sake. He'd manage.

Demitri sighed contently, looking at Kristen, kissing her cheeks with a happy smile.
"There they are" He murmured tiredly, looking at Maria and smirking.
"Nice timing" He teased, releasing Kristen, arms wrapped around her contently for a moment, before he stepped back, "Everyone ready for this nonsense, since I have no bloody idea what we're doing right now" He said, looking at Kristen before glancing at Maria, relieved to see Keith and Alayna, though Keith looked exahusted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 pm

"Ah, there they are." Maria said, with a happy smile.
"Yep." Alayna said with a laugh, looking at Keith worriedly before back at Maria.
"Guess we can start now." Kristen said, glancing back at Demitri with a smirk before looking back at Maria.
"Guess so." Maria said.

She went on then to explain how everything would go. Demitri would be walking in first, followed by her and Alexi, then Alayna and Keith. Maddie would walk in after Keith and Alayna, just before the orchestra started up and Kristen would walk in then. Afterwards, the priest would give a few words. Maria had explained that there wasn't much religious belief between the marring couple as to not offend Demitri, so there wasn't going to much about the will of god bringing these two souls together and so on and so forth.

"So they you two will give your vows, Alexi will have the rings, and you'll be married, legally." Maria said, joking since she knew Demitri was practically married to Kristen once they'd bonded.
"Did I miss anything?" Maria asked, looking at Alayna who was standing next to her and Kristen at the mock alter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Demitri looked overwhelmed, listening to Maria and chuckling.
"Mmm, works for me" He said, looking at his soon-to-be wife with a small smile.
"So that's everything" He murmured, shaking his head and nodding, Alexi smirked, "And then you'll be married, the humans will get drunk, and the vampires will all stand around, smirking" He said, looking at Demitri and Kristen with a mock grin.

Keith groaned, "funny Alexi, you're a real riot" He said, rolling his eyes.
"Damn I'm so exahusted" He said looking tiredly at Alayna.
"I'm going, I'm going" He said, looking nearly stoned due to his exahustion. He stood up, letting his concious mind take him inside, straight to bed, where he promptly collapsed.

"Er, Alayna, is he alright?" Demitri asked curiously, watching Keith go, almost as if he were in a trance or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Kristen laughed at Alexi before looking back at Demitri. "Can I drink anymore?" She asked curiously. She was so confused about her supposed 'vampiric' qualities since Sven had related most to the child she was carrying. The thought of hers and Demitris baby made her shudder with excitement.

"Only one way to find out." Maria said with a shrug. "Might wanna keep an eye on her." Maria murmured to Demitri.
"Hey! I heard that." Kristen said with a light growl.
"Ha. Damn, I keep forgetting." Maria laughed looking at Keith with a small frown. Alayna didn't even have to give Keith the look, he went back inside as he promised. It only worried Alayna further.

"He's exhausted Demitri." Alayna said softly. "He won't admitt it, but that fighting took a serious toll on him." She said holding her arms gently.
"He just needs more rest then." Kristen said with a small smile. "He'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Sven arched an eyebrow at Kristen.
"Under the circumstances, I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be drinking" He said, looking pointedly at her stomach. He sighed, looking at Demitri, whom was chuckling, "She'll behave" He said, looking at Kristen, "Sheesh, love, drinking, honestly" He said, smirking and stretching his arms above her head.

Alexi started to laugh, "Drinking Kristen, you're pregnant, you can't drink when you're with child" He said, having made sure his voice was low enough that Alayna couldn't hear. Vlad was also chuckling, "I don't think she remembered" He teased, patting his soon-to-be sister-in-law lightly, before crushing her in a hug. The wedding was exciting news for everyone, and supplemented with the news of the first child of the Draq family, well, biological child, it was good news.

Keith curled up in bed, already passing out from exahustion, honestly however, he was getting better, and with how much rest he was getting, he'd be able to function tomorrow, which was good, though he doubted Alayna would ever let him do anything strenous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: