Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Demitri laughed, setting her down in order to wrap his arms around her waist.
"I'm glad you like it" He said in her ear, a soft sigh escaping him.
"And yes, villa, I figured we could use our privacy, and this is, after all, our honeymoon" He said, smiling and tightening his arms, though he was careful of her stomach.
"How are you feeling?" He asked her, his voice gentle, yet concerned. He was worried about her, about everything, he had never thought he'd be able to do this, and now, he was going to be a father. He shuddered lightly, a small smile tugging on his serious expression.

Alexi sighed, shooting a glance at Maria.
"I doubt anyone would let me within a hundred miles of Rome, with or without Maddie" He muttered, in return, before turning to go change. He slipped out of the room, keeping the annoyance and pain off of his face. He'd go alone, later, tonight maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 am

Kristen's eyes couldn't settle on one thing, they continued to dart around to see all that the villa view encompassed. It was beauitful, and Kristen wanted to jump down and walk around herself. Though she thouht better of actually jumping. Any other time she could make it without hesitation. Not now that she was pregnant.
"I'm fine." Kristen said, glancing back at Demitri wih a soft smile. Then her stomached growled somewhat loudly and she laughed. "And apparently, I'm starving." She added, shaking her head.

Maria sighed softly as Alexi walked off. Maddie swallowed the last of her breakfast, watching anxiously as Alexi left the kitchen.
"All done darling?" Maria asked, and when Maddie nodded, she smiled. "Good, go get dressed." She said, taking Maddie's dishes and washing them before going to her own room to throw something practical on; a plain black summer skirt and a white blouse accomplished the job along with a pair of sandles. Maria ruffled her hair a bit, mostly out of practice since the curls always remained in perfect curls.
"Ready mi amor?" Maria asked softly, waiting at the doorway for Alexi.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

Demitri chuckled at the noise her stomach made.
"Come on, we'll go to the hotel main, they have a buffet" He said, throwing on a pair of board shorts, and a white muscle shirt. He glanced back, a small smile curling on his features as he saw Kristen. She almost had changed over night, and he could see, that she was, indeed pregnant, just not noticably, yet.
"You look lovely, but I assume you don't want to go to the hotel in your underthings" He said with a chuckle.

Alexi had pulled on his jeans, and a tight black t-shirt.
"Yea, I'm ready" He said, slipping his feet into his favorite flipflops. He sighed, still looking mildly annoyed. He grabbed his wallet, as well as his sunglasses, slipping them on, before putting the wallet in his pocket. He grabbed the rental car keys, and looked at Maria, "Maddie ready?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Kristen grinned at the mention of a buffet. "Perfect." She said with a nod, going back into the bedroom to dig threw her suticase.
"No kidding." Kristen said, shaking her head. She pulled out a pair of black shorts and a plain emerald green tank top, quickly tossing them on. Grabbing a pair of sandles Kristen was pretty sure Maria had added to her wardobe, Kristen stood up from the bed with a sigh.
"I'm ready." She said, walking over to him as she twisted her hair up into a neat bun.

Maria nodded and looked up as Maddie came bounding down the stairs. The little girl had tossed on a fitted blue shirt, her fammed denim skirt, and a pair of Roman-like sandles. At her back as a small backpack she'd grown accustomed to carring rescently.
"All set?" Maria asked, grabbing her purse and sunglasses off the couch.
"Yep." Maddie said with a nod..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Demitri glanced at her, smiling lightly.
"Cool" He replied, taking her hand and making sure he had his wallet, though everything was free to hotel guests. He smiled lightly, leading her down the stairs and out the door.
"Come on love, we'll eat, well, you will, and then we can go look around and see what you want to do today" He said, he'd been here before, and he didn't mind letting her pick what to do.

Alexi smiled, scooping Maddie up and smiling at her as he walked ot to the car.
"Come on kiddo" He said, carefully setting her in the backseat and indicating for her to do up her seatbelt, before sliding in the driver's seat, a small sigh escaping him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Kristen chuckled as she took Demitri's hand. "Yes, I will eat." she said, thinking over what it was exactly she wanted. "Mmm.." Kristen passed her tongue over her lips and nodded. Something baked sounded good...like pancakes...or the like. Something fluffy and buttery...
"God help me, I'm already craving." Kristen muttered, shaking her head though she laughed at the thought. Looking at Demitri, she gave him almost an apologetic glance.
"You do realize I'm going to be impossible to deal with....well...moreso then usual." Kristen teased, though she was half serious.

Maddie smiled back at Alexi. Sitting in the car, she quickly pulled on her seat belt, and proceeded to look out the window.
Maria took the front seat, though she didn't bother buckling up. She'd do more damaged to everything but herself in case of a crash...but Alexi was a good driver. Leaning back against her chair, Maria made herself comfortable, glancing back at Maddie to make sure the child was alright.
"She's taking the seperation well..." Maria murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Demitri glanced at her, slightly confused. Then he realized what she was talking about, pregnant women had cravings. He sighed, "More impossible? Gods above help me" He teased, smiling at her and kissing her cheek.
"Let's go satisfy your cravings love, then go down to the beach" He said softly, walking along the path that led to the hotel. He had been here a few times before, so he wasn't as entranced by everything as she was, but he went slow, allowing her to set the pace.

Alexi pulled onto the highway, smiling at her lightly. "Yea, it's probably because it's a willing seperation" He murmured, "I wonder how she's handling knowing she's gonna have a little sibling. I haven't heard her say anything about it" He said, shrugging lightly and reaching over to take Maria's hand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

"In my defense...you married me." Kristen said with a helpless shrug, laughing afterwards. Her attention was quickly absorbed into the surrondings of this new place. She was quiet as she looked around, trying to take in everything at once.
"This place is beautiful..." Kristen murmured after a long moment, turning over her shoulder to look behind her before turning around again and smiling at Demitri.

"They did tell her right?" Maria asked softly. "She hasn't said anything about it yet...not to me at least." Maria murmured, side-glancing back to check at Maddie was alright. The little child was humming softly as she glanced out the window, watching the word go past as Alexi continued to drive down the highway. She liked it here, though she missed the snow back home.
"So where did Mom and Dad go?" Maddie said, sitting up moreso in her seat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:38 pm

"I know, I'm already wondering what you've been slipping in my blood" He teased, winking at her.
"It pales in comparison to your beauty" He said sincerly, sweeping her up in his arms in order to kiss her. He sighed, holding her close, before releasing her to continue leading the way towards the hotel and the buffet. Pulling open the door, he glanced around, finding a reclusive table in the corner.
"You go get your food, I'll stay here" He said, sliding into the booth.

Alexi nodded, "Yea, they did. Demitri mentioned they'd told her the night before the wedding" He said, smiling lightly.
"Your parents? They're at a nice resort for their honeymoon, remember?" He said, "Dubai I think" He glanced at Maria for conformation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"Me? Slip something in your blood?" Kristen asked, batting her eyelashes innocently. "How could I do that without you knowing?" she asked, smirking slyly. She turned her attention away for a moment, and that's when Demitri struck. Kristen gasped as he spun her into his arms and kissed her in a way that made her nearly loose her bearing altogether. Kristen kept her eyes closed and her arms wrapped around his neck as Demitir held her close.
"Sometimes I really hate that I love when you do that..." Kristen murmured, opening her eyes as Demitri released her. She sighed and shook her head with a content smile. As they walked into the hotel, Kristen grinned. The smell of the freshly cooked food came to her before she even saw the buffet.
"Mmh." Kristen said with a nod before going off to get something to eat. She came back to the table with a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon a bisquit and a tall glass of milk. "Do you have something planned for today?" Kristen asked, looking at Demitri as she ate quietly.

"Dubai." Maria said, nodding in agreement.
"Oh...yea..." Maddie said, pushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Are we there yet?" she asked after another moment of silence.
Maria chuckled. "She's so adorable." she murmured, rubbing her lips softly to hide a grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Demitri laughed softly, "Ah, but since you love it, it will keep happening" He said with a small grin. He watched her load up on food and sighed, wondering if their child would eat food, or blood or both? He shrugged the feeling off, returning his gaze to her.
"No love, I don't have anything really planned. I was thinking of spending the day on the beach, or maybe letting you go to the spa or something" He said, shrugging lightly.
"Maybe you want to go swimming or something? They have an aquarium here, you can swim with dolphins and stuff" He shrugged, "Well, you can, I can't" He chuckled, no animals willingly came near him, he had the scent of a killer.

Alexi laughed, "Yea, we are" He said, smiling at her as they pulled into the parking lot.
"Beyond adorable, I wonder what type of big sister she'll be" He murmued to maria, looking at the little girl in the rearview mirror as he slipped out of the car and helped Maddie out.
"What do you want to look for?" He asked, knowing Maddie had a reason for wanting to come here.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Kristen ate as she listened to Demitri. "The beach sounds relaxing." she said with a nod, taking a draught from her glass. Kristen couldn't believe how hungry she was. This was the most food she had eaten since Demitri had "changed" her. "A spa? Wow." Kristen said with a chuckle. Spa's weren't exactly her thing, plus she wanted to do something with Demitri. It was their honeymoon after all.
Kristen chuckled at the thought of Demitri trying to swim with dolphins. "That would be a comical sight." she murmured, finishing her pancakes and munching on her eggs.

"Yay!" Maddie breathed, unbuckling her seatbelt as Alexi came around and helped her out of the car. She grinned but kept her mouth shut as Alexi tried to question her on what they were here for. Maddie would know it when she saw it.
Maria followed Alexi from the car, looking around the small bizzar with a sigh. She could walk around here all day; this time of enviorment was what she grew up with. Glancing at Maddie and Alexi, Maria smirked.
"Yes, what are we here for darling?" she asked. To which Maddie shook her head.
"I just wanna find something." Maddie said with Maria gave her an almost motherly look.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Demitri smiled, "Beach it is love" He rolled his eyes.
"Dolphins are a pain in the ass, but, I can watch you swim with them" He said, "If you want, you might enjoy it" He shrugged, leaning back and smiling at her.
"I haven't seen you this hungry in awhile' He commented, smiling lightly, it was a relief, actually, to see her eating. He sighed, looking at her affectionately, a small smile escaping him.
"What do you want to do? I mean, we can do whatever you want, within reason" He looked pointedly at her stoamch. Extreme stuff was out of the question, but besides that, he'd do whatever she wanted.

Alexi sighed, taking Maddie's hand.
"You're not gonna tell us?" He asked, pretending to whine as he too Maria's hand with his free one. "Well, come on, I guess we have to look everywhere, since Maddie knwos what she's getting" He teased, letting the little girl lead the way. He glanced around, enjoying the sights and sounds of the bustling Italian market, he didn't mind it, but he'd much rather be doing something on the beach, surfing, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Kristen laughed as Demitri said that dolphins were a pain in the ass. She coughed, nearly choking on a piece of pancake, still laughing and sighing after her coughing fit.
"It's ironic that you said that really." Kristen said after taking a sip of her glass of milk. When she spoke again, she lowered her voice so those human around them wouldn't hear. "You remember how I explained that shifter can generally choose the animal they'll continue to shift into? It usually happens at an early age. With Maddie, she'll never shift into anything else. She'll always be a white husky. For me though, since I have the ability of two animals, I had settled into my tigeress...but I found that I could still shift. So for the longest time, I was half settled on being a marine animal and it would have been a dolphin." Kristen said, smirking and taking another bite from her pancake.
Finishing, Kristen folded her hands together and rested her chin on them, glancing over at Demitri. "Can we go back up to the room for a little bit first?" she asked softly with a familiar gleam in her eyes.

Maddie giggled as she took Alexi's hand gently. She shook her head. "Nuh-uh." she answered stubbornly, and that was all they were going to get out of her. She glanced around as they walked, 'oohing' and this and 'ahhing' at that. Even if they were simple things she saw everyday, the very enviroment changed their outlook to Maddie.
Maria laughed, winding her fingers with Alexi's as they walked. She laughed, watching Maddie in her childish antics with a soft amusement.
"What do you think she's looking for?" Maria murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Demitri glanced at Kristen, "Oddball" He said affectionately, "But all it does is make me believe in my statement even more. Dolphins are a pain in the ass" He said with a small smile. He chuckled, catching the gleam in her eye.
"Sure, we have to change for the beach anyway" He winked, standing up, "Are you done, because we can go whenever we choose, food is complimentrey here, well, for you" He winked, taking her hand and helping her from her seat. He smiled, his look of pure, and utter love nearly overwhelming, even for him. Gods, he loved her. His arms wound around her, he couldn't wait to get back to the villa, wanting nothing more then just to hold her.

Alexi lauhged, watching Maddie, "No idea" He murmured to Maria, "Something that will suprise the both of us, I'm sure" He said in an affectionate voice, watching the little girl with a curious expression.
"She's so full of life" He murmured contently, he'd never tire of watching children.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Kristen reeled back, looking aghast. "Are you saying I'm a pain in the ass?" she asked, sounding offended but she was really only playing the part. Kristen could see the look in Demitri's eyes, it was there now as he helped her from her seat. He loved her too much to think that. Kristen grinned, hazel green eyes dancing as she grasciously took his hand and stood up slowly.
"Yes, I'm finished." Kristen said softly, getting lost in the intensity of the gaze Demitri was looking at her with. Kristen couldn't even describe what she was feeling as she held his eye; a sense of completetion, and being home, being loved...being so loved that Kristen couldn't figure out which way was up. She felt that she didn't even need to, Demitri would help her. He would always be there for her.
"I love you too." Kristen murmured softly, blinking in an attempt to bring herself out of the emotional daze. She didn't even realize that Demitri hadn't said anything.

Maria laughed softly. "You haven't any ideas?" she asked curiously. "Not a guess or a curiousity?" she murmured as Maddie ventured off to look at another stall. Maria watched as the little girl stood on her tip toes to look at the little things on sale. Maddie soon came cantering back though, obviously not finding what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Demitri raised an eyebrow at her.
"I had no idea you could read minds" He teased, lacing his fingers with her's and sighing. He too, felt the completion, sense of being home. He sighed, stepping out onto the path, leading the way towards the villa, unlocking the door as they arrived. He led her inside, smiling a bit.
"So love, you wanted to come back here, what did you have in mind?" He asked, making sure the door was locked, turning to arch an eyebrow at her.
"Well?" He teased, smiling at her, and flopping down on the couch comfortably. He stretched out, it was nice, relaxing with Kristen, nothing to worry about at all.

Alexi shrugged, "Maybe something for her parents? Or the new baby?" He suggested, standing on tiptoe to see what she was looking at. He watched her come galloping back over "Didn't find anything?" He asked, scooping her up and settling her on his shoulders.
"Tell me if you see anything" He told the little girl, using one hand to steady her, his other laced with Maria's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Kristen blinked. "I can't..." she said slowly, half wondering what Demitri meant. Then she realized what she had said and she gasped at her stupidity. "We'll...it was just..." but she trailed off. Words failed her as Demitr lead the way back to their villa. Inside, Kristen sighed and stretched. She tossed open one of the double doors as Demitri flopped on the couch. The incoming wind carried the long white curtains with it, nearly encasing Kristen completely as she turned to face him.
"What? You can't read minds?" Kristen asked, reaching up to take her hair down. She only ever let the llight brown waves tumble to her shoulders when she was alone with Demitri. He seemed to like it when her hair was down. For what reasons, Kristen couldn't firgure.

"Mm," Maria said, nodding in agreement. "Maybe both..." she murmured with a small shrug.
"No. But I'll find it." Maddie said, almost stubbornly. As if what she was looking for was trying to run from her. She laughed as Alexi lifted her on his shoulders. She wasn't afraid, knowing that Alexi was like Demitri, and neither of them would let her fall or get hurt.
"You know, if you tell us, we can help you find it faster." Maria enticed.
Maddie smirked in her wise-beyond-her-years sort of way and shook her head. "That would be cheating Maria." She chided gently, turning sky blue eyes on the stands as she looked.
"Oh! Alexi, there." Maddie said, pointing to a jewlers stalll.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Demitri laughed, "Mmmm, I can read minds actually, but sometimes a guy wants to hear his wife tell him" He said affectionately, watching with intrest as her hair fell down her shoulders. He really did enjoy when her hair was down, there was something about running his fingers through it that were amazing. He sighed, watching her with barely open eyes, though he wasn't tired, just relaxed.
"I love you" He said softly, "And I still can't believe you chose me" He admitted, looking away from her for a moment, before returning his gaze to her.
"You make me feel complete, like, until I met you, until I was with you, I was missing my other half" He rose, walking over to her and pulling her against him. He kissed her cheek, sliding his hands down to her stomach.
"And I can't believe you're pregnant" He said softly, rubbing her slightly protruding stomach through the shirt she was wearing.

Alexi smirked at Maria, shrugging and glancing around. He was suprised when Maddie suddenly shouted out.
"Alright" He said, trotting over to the stall and setting her down.
"What are we looking at?" He asked Maddie, admiring the jewelry, though why Maddie was looking at jewelry was behind him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Kristen smirked, twining a soft wave around her finger to curl it gently as she watched Demitri. "Well, what if his wife didn't wish to tell him? What is she wanted him to figured it out? She knows he's more than capable of doing so..." she challeneged with a grin. Kristen tilted her head as Demitri stood up and walked over to her.
"And I love you." she said with a nod, as if to finalize that statement, though she would never grow tired of saying that to him. "I still can't believe you think I choose you." Kristen murmured. Demitri had tried to explain it to her numerous time, but Kristen still didn't understand how it worked. "It was a mutual agreement." she propsoed with a smirk.
"In a sense...you were no?" Kristen asked with a soft laugh. All the vampires always talked about finding their "other half", their sould mate, and one true love.
"That, I am starting to believe, because everything is coming back to me." Kristen said, looking down at her stomach. "The feeling sick in the morning, the cravings for food, though at the moment, I'm content. Though...later we should order milkshakes...." Kristen murmured, taping her lip gently, rambling almost childishly.

Maddie's eyes raked over the stand. She grinned. "That!" Maddie said, pointing to a small stainless-steel chain-like braclet.
"I don't believe those are made for little girls Madison." Maria murmured.
"I know. It's for the baby..." Maddie said softly.
"How do you know the baby will like this?" Maria asked with a raised eyebrow.
Maddie simply shrugged with a smirk. "Can we get it?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Demitri sighed, rolling his eyes at Kristen, chuckling softly.
"Mmm, cause your husband is being incredibly lazy today, and has no desire to think" He said softly, shaking his head and and smiling at her.
"I suppose we can order you a milk shake" He said softly, kissing her cheek and scooping her up into his arms, before carefully settling on the couch, her in his lap. He sighed, burying his face in her hair and inhaling.
"I can see what Sven ment about the baby developing quickly, you were fine yesterday, and now you have cravings, sickness, all that fun stuff" He teased, he sincerly hoped that she was fine for the holiday. He'd hate to have to fly in his brother or something, though he would the second she asked him to.
"You have to tell me everything love, just in case" He said softly, looking at her sincerly.

Alexi looked at the bracelet, about to agree with Maria, though when Maddie answered, he smiled.
"Ah, Yes, we can get it" He said softly, picking up the bracelet and paying for it quickly. He handed it to Maddie, "You gonna tell us why you wanna get this for the baby?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri.
"I can't exactly help it you know." She murmured, folding her arms over her chest stubbornly, and almost childishly. As Demitri picked her up, Kristen chuckled lightly and pulled herself closely to him. When he flopped down, Kristen rolled over so that she was laying on top of him comfotably. Kristen smiled down at him, brushing his hair from his face gently and leaning down to kiss his lips. A shiver ran through her at the thought that she was kissing Demitri, her husband.
Kristen laughed. "I almost can't believe it." She said, turning over the gold ring on her finger.

Maddie grinned and clapped her hands gladily, holding the little bag with the small bracelet tightly as to not loose it.
"Yes." She said and nodded with such certainity that Maria wondered if the little shifter had gained a sixth sense from her mother. Maria vaguely remembered hearing something about Kristens particular gift.
"So you're going to be a big sister..." Maria said.
"Yep." Maddie said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Demitri's arms wound around Kristen's waist, keeping her carefully pressed against him.
"I can't believe it either love" He said, kissing her lightly, enjoying the sensation.
"Mmm, but, if this is a dream, I am content staying asleep" He teased, tightening his arms a bit, though he was still very careful, she was much more fragile now, and he was suddenly very aware of that. He smiled lightly, "I know you can't help it, I'm happy love, beyond happy" He said softly, "I'm going to be a father, something I never thought I could be, and on top of that, I'm married, married to the most amazing girl on the face of the planet" He said, pressing his face into the soft skin between her neck and shoulder.

Alexi sighed, "So kiddo, what do you think about being a big sister? Are you excited?" He asked, as Maddie had not said anything on the matter. He was really curious, he was excited, but he was excited about multiple things, not just Kristen and Demitri's newest addition.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Kristen laughed. "It can't be a dream, Demitri, you never sleep." But just to prove her point, she kissed him a bit rougher, and as she drew back, she bit down on his lip enough that he, as a vampire, would register the pressure and feeing.
Chuckling deviously, Kristen looked down at him with a questioning gaze. "Still think your dreaming love?" She asked, tilting her head softly. She felt Demitris arms tighten around he and smirked.
"Relax. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as weak as regular women during pregancy. Actually its a bit backwards to ensure the babies health. I know its a bit different since the child shares your wonderful vampire gene...but I'll be alright." Kristen said with a smile. "Plus I think my new abilites will help." She added, meaning her faster healing thanks to Demitri "changing" her.

Maddie thought about Alexi's question and shrugged. "I'll try to be good. I think I like the idea." She said, pushing her hair from her face.
"That's good. There's nothing better than having a brother or sister." Maria said.
"Like you and Carlos?" Maddie asked.
"Exactly. Carlos is my older brother. I always looked up to him and I always went to him when I needed help." Maria explained with a quiet fondness.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Demitri smirked as she bit his lip. It felt good, really good. He sighed, shaking his head, "No, I don't believe I'm dreaming anymore" He said with a small smile, cuddling agaisnt her, enjoying having her in his arms.
"I know love, logically, that makes perfect sense, but, you'll have to bear with me" He said softly, "Please, I know I'm going to be intolerable, but love, I'm going through this for the first time" He reminded her, kissing her nose lightly, a happy expression on his face.
"So, get used to my insanity" He said, tightening his arms lovingly.

Alexi smiled, "You'll be an awesome big sister Maddie" He said with a small grin.
"Siblings are the best, and being a big sister or brother is lots of fun. I had younger siblings when I was a kid, and I loved taking care of them" He smiled lightly.
"Your parents are gonna need a lot of help" He said, wondering what they were going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: