Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Alexi was mildly confused when she gave in but nodded. "Awesome" He murmured, smiling at her and sighng contently. He curled up, wrapping her in his arms and shedding his jeans. He smiled, curling up and basically falling against Maria, he was tired, and he knew she'd get him back tomorrow, "You can torture me tomorrow" he mumbled, eyes closing as he slowly zoned out.

Demitri yawned, waking up around six am. He got up and wandered into the washroom, going to the shower and cleaning up rather fast. He wasn't tired really, but Kristen was still passed out, and he didn't want to wake her. He stepped out of the shower, pulling on a pair of black jeans and looking around for his shirt, though he wasn't to rushed to find it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Maria chuckled. "Mmmh." she replied as he practically wrapped her in his arms and then proceeded to fall asleep. Maria laughed quietly to herself. She wasn't in the least bit tired, but just laying here, in Alexi's arms was more comfortable then she ever thought possible. She had no desire to ruin it, and so stayed as she was, though her mind was active with all the things that needed to be done tomorrow. Maria sighed, rubbing the bracelet on her wrist once more before closing her eyes.

Alayna sat up right at the shock of her nightmare. She was awake instantly, though her mind was still foggy from her dream. She glanced around, thankful that Keith was turned away from her. Hopefully she hadn't woke him. Leaning forward, Alayna rested her head in her hands, her elbows on her knees. Great, she was sweating, on top of the feeling that she had been running a marathon and her heart was still thundering ten miles an hour. Needing to cool off and relax, Alayna pushed away the covers and gently slid from the bed.

Upstairs, Maddie woke up for the same exact reason as Alayna. In her sleep, Maddie had sensed Alayna's growing anixety and fear due to the dream. Even though Maddie didn't see whatever nightmare there was, Alayna's emotions were so intense, Maddie woke up suddenly, and crying softly. Confused, Maddie stayed curcled in her bed until she calmed down enough to think.
"Layna.." she murmured with realization, pushing herself up to sit and rubbing her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Demitri heard Maddie and frowned. He wandered into her room, toweling his hair off.
"Hey, you alright kiddo?" He asked, sitting down and dropping his towel onto the floor. He noticed tears on her face and frowned, using his fingers to wipe them away.
"What's up" He asked, drawing her into his lap and frowning, he wondered if maybe she had had a night mare or something, though honestly, he really had no idea.

Keith shifted, frowning and looking up.
"Alayna?" He asked softly, his voice hoarse with sleep and what not. He was confused, but her actions had woken him, which was not normal. He rolled so he was facing her. "What's wrong?"

Alexi yawned, waking up slowly.
"Hey, you stuck it out" He teased, still holding onto her, realizing her must have kept her here all night.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Maddie glanced up with a small gasp as Demitri came into the room. She quickly rubbed her eyes, which were still misty and nodded.
"Yes, I'm ok." she mumbled, which was mostly true. The uneasy emotions she was feeling weren't her own, and it was taking every ounce of her consentration to remember that. When Demitri pulled her into his lap, Maddie sighed, and sat in the silence of his comfort for a while.
"I...Layna." Maddie corrected, rubbing her eyes. "Layna had a bad dream...that's all."

Alayna sucked in a breath as Keith called her. She was about to walk into the bathroom when he called her. She pulled a smile on her face, and glanced at him over her shoulder.
"Nothing," she lied quietly. "Just couldn't sleep anymore. I'm sorry I woke up. Go back to sleep if you're still tired." Alayna said softly with a light smile before going into the bathroom to shower.

Maria chuckled as Alexi finally woke up. "Of course. You're grip was unbreakable. I tried." Maria said, smirking. If he was awake enough to tease her, then he was awke enough to be teased. She looked back over at him, pushing away a strand of hair in the process, giving him her best convincing expression.
"So if you wouldn't mind releasing your prisoner so she may freshen up..." Maria said sweetily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Demitri frowned, hearing Maddie almost taking the emotions as her own again.
"Ah, poor Alayna" He said, kissing the top of her head.
"So, what do you want to do today? Stay with mom, Alayna, Keith and Maria? Or come with me and Alexi?" He asked, he figured he'd give Maddie a choice, though he honestly didn't mind if she wanted to come, it'd be fun. Plus he was sure he and Alexi could be extremely amusing when they wanted to be.

Keith frowned, but nodded, she wasn't telling him anything, which sort of sucked, but at the same time, he didn't care. He sighed, "Alright" He murmured, yawning and falling asleep again almost instantly.

Alexi sighed, "But I don't wanna" He pouted, though he loosened his arms and shook his head. He stretched out, "So, what are you guys gonna make Kristen do today?" He asked, stretching out and standing up, after she got off of him, of course.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Maddie rubbed her eyes as Demitri talked. She wanted to go see Alayna. She thought for a moment and frowned. "What are you and Alexi going to be doing?" she asked curiously, looking up at him for the answer. For that matter..
"What's Mommy gonna be doing?" she murmured, wondering when everyone had made plans to do things. Had that happened while she was asleep yesterday?

Alayna took her time washing up, and she simply put her pajama's back on. It was early, and although she and Maria had planned to sit Kristen down for wedding planning, Alayna knew her friend never woke up before nine a.m. There was still plenty of time. Seeing Keith asleep, Alayna smiled thankfully before leaving the room. She needed her tea, maybe that would help her calm down.

Maria chuckled as Alexi pouted, though she firgured that was something Maddie should do, not Alexi. As he loosened her grip, Maria stood up slowly. She strecthed, cracking her back in the process, and sighed, rolling her neck which wasn't as stiff anymore. "Mmm, you did wonders on my neck love." Maria sighed, rubbing the area that had once had a knot. Thank God it was gone.
"Just the basicis." Maria said. "If she wants it indoors or out. I'm firguring it won't be in a church what with her and Demitri's beliefs." she said as she walked into the bathroom to shower. "Simple stuff really."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Demitri sighed, "Mom is gonna be planning the wedding with Alayna and Maria" He murmured, "Alexi and I are gonna be running around doing some business stuff. We're gonna go see his new club and I have to go over to one of my offices" He shrugged, "It's all gonna be pretty boring, but you can choose where you want to go" He said, smiling at her.

Alexi sighed, "Are you gonna start dress shopping? I mean, I know you've been dying to do that" He teased, "Ever since she asked you and Alayna to be bridesmaids" He was totally enjoying giving her a hard time, and he knew Maria loved shopping. He sighed, standing up and wandering into the shower, showering quickly before pulling his jeans on. He didn't care that he hwad worn them ysterday, it was hard for a vampire's clothes to actuallly get dirty.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

"Oh." Maddie said as Demitri explained everything. Then a less then interested "Oh," when she understood what was going on. Her mind was slow to working this morning. Maddie frowned.
"What about Keith?" she asked, wondering if Demitri had mentioned the Fallen Angel in all of that but Maddie had completely missed it. Either road sounded a little less then fun...though going with Demitri and Alexi might be better then listening to Maria, Alayna and Kristen talk all day.
Maddie perked up when she heard a rustle in the kicthen. "Layna.." she mouthed to herself before forcing herself to focus on Demitri again.

Maria chuckled in annoyance as she stepped out of the shower, and Alexi stepped in. "You're practically giving me an excuse to throw you threw a window Alexi." Maria said, shaking her head and tucking the towel to stay around her as she set to brushing her hair. Sighing, Maria pulled on her undergarements and tossed her towel to the bed as Alexi came out. Maria shook her head, looking in the mirror as she ran her fingers through her hair. It trailed well past her lower back now, and still retained it's riglets and curls effortlessly.
"As an answer to your question the answer is no. I don't think we'll be going dress shopping today." Maria said, pulling her blouse on before looking around for where she had tossed her jeans.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Demitri sighed, "Keith'll be staying here" He murmured to Maddie. He frowned, seeing her focus on the fact that Alayna was up. He disliked the fact that she was so controlled and interested in other people's emotions.
"Madison" He chide gently, "Leave Alayna alone, she probably needs to be alone to think, alright?" He warned, though he didn't sound mad at all. He didn't want to stress her out, make her think he was mad ather, which he wasn't at all.
"Now, what do you wanna do?" He asked curiously.

Alexi shrugged, "Sorry" He said softly, shaking his head and sighing. He shook his head, spraying water all over the place. He looked over his shoulder at her and smiled, "Well either way it'll be a lot of fun" He murmured, "For you" He hated shopping and what not, unless of course he was buying stuff for her, or anything else. Wedding shopping sort of scared him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"Oh." Maddie said.
When Demitri chided her, Maddie said. "But Demitri-" she muttered, but he cut her off as he told her to leave Alayna alone.
"If Mommy were that frightened you'd ask her about it." Maddie said, not trying to be a brat, as she had heard him call her at times, but trying to make him understand her concern. Still, she sat back, silently saying she would listen to him.
"I guess I'll go with you and Lexi." Maddie murmured, rubbing her eyes since she was still a bit tired.

"Alexi." Maria laughed, as he shook his head and managed to spray water over her. She sighed and looked around with a frown.
"Have you seen my jeans?" she asked quietly then, wondering why on earth she couldn't find them. She'd left thim on the dresser last night, and now they were gone.
"Hmm, maybe I should bring you along when we do go shopping." Maria teased, still looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Demitri sighed, "Sometimes I do, but sometimes Mommy wants to be left alone" He explained. "People handle their emotions differently, and just because you feel the same way they do, it doesn't mean that you would react the same way they would" He murmured, smiling.
"Alright, we can get icecream or something" He watched her yawn, "Wanna sleep some more? Or do you want breakfast?" She asked curiously.

Alexi glanced around. "No, I haven't seen your jeans" He murmured, shaking his head and shrugging. He glanced at her, "No, please don't make me go, besides I have to go to the club" He pointed out, "And help Demitri with some business stuff"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Maddie sighed, but said nothing else on the matter of emotions. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, instantly relaxing again as Demitri held her.
"Ice cream is yummy..." Maddie murmured tiredly. Alayna wasn't dwelling on her emotions at the moment, leaving Maddie surprisingly drained and exhausted.
Yet Maddie knew the day had started, and even if it was early, she should get started too. Demitri was already awake.
"Not sleepy..." Maddie mummbled, as if saying it would help keep her awake. Unfortunatly, it didn't.

Maria frowned. "Maybe I actually put them away..." she muttered to herself, setting to check the dresser draws. Strange, she thought, finding them. She hadn't remember actually putting them away. The draws were empty otherwise since Maria and Alexi had moved all their belongings into the aparment.
Pulling them on, Maria couldn't help the small frown on her face. She looked at Alexi and chuckled as he begged not to be dragged along.
"I hope this business is nothing serious. Madison will be tagging along." Maria said, having overheard the child moments ago.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Demitri smiled, "NOt sleepy eh" He teased, letting Maddie fall asleep in his arms. He settled back against her headborad, letting her stay where she was, and closing his own eyes. He was rather comfortable, and if Maddie did want to come, he'd carry her if he had to. He knew it was probably better she came with him and Alexi, considering she'd be underfoot here. He sighed, kissing the top of her head, it was still very early, sixish, so she was welcome to sleep in his arms for as long as she wanted, he could get her ready no problem.

Alexi shrugged, shaking his head and smiling at her.
"I don't remember you putting those away last night" He commented, mildly confused.
"I doubt Demitri would let her come if it was to serious" He murmured, "I think all it is is some numbers issues, easily worked out" He shrugged, "Or I take Maddie out to get Icecream and Demitri has a conversation with our accountant"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Maria nodded in agreement. "Neither do I." She mumbled. "I must have though." She said, shrugging. It was a bit possible that she'd forgotten since she had been up practically all night thinking of a variety of things. Maria smiled, running her fingers through her hair.
"Its still early. Was there anything you needed from the apartment before you went to the club?" She asked curiously. "We could go and get them now."

Kristen woke up earlier then she expected. She firgured it was due to how early she fallen asleep yesterday...and she distantly remember Demitri...something about midnight? Maybe it was a dream.
Thinking about Demitri, she realized he wasn't with her. Then she caught that scent again...same as the one from the backery...sweet and salty...Kristen sat up, wondering if she was imagining it. Taking another breath proved that wrong. She had to know what that was, and her curiosity overpowered the growing burn in her throat.
Standing up, Kristen walked slowly out of the room, trying to figure out where the smell as coming from. Downstairs...the kicthen maybe? Had they come home with something from the bakery? Kristen couldn't remember.
Walking into the kitchen, Kristen was mildly surprised to see Alayna there.
"Oh, you scared me!" Alayna gasped. Kristen held her head as the smell waved over her again; it was Alayna... "Kristen? Something wrong?" Alayna asked, putting her mug down.
"Dont-" Kristen nearly choked on the word, taking a step back as Alayna took one forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Alexi shook his head, "No, I'm good" He said, "Is there something you wanted to go get?" He asked, flopping onto the bed and pulling his shirt on, and sliding his socks on and then his shoes. He didn't need to go to the appartment, but if she wanted to, he had no issue tagging along.

Demitri frowned, suddenly extremely hungry. Shaking his head, he put Maddie down, trailing after Kristen downstairs. One look at the scene was enough for him to slide between her and Alayna.
"Alayna, go into your room, shut the door" He said softly, nudging the mortal, before turning his gaze to Kristen.
"Love?" He asked, stepping forward, a concerned look on his face. Her hunger had been enough to drag him downstairs, something was definately wrong.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Maria thought for a moment before shaking her head gently. "No, I don't think so." She murmured. She watched Alexi for a moment before frowning, catching wind of something in the main wing of the house.
"Somethings going on. So early too..." She murmured, curious as ever.

Alayna frowned. What was wrong with Kristen? She looked like she was in pain, holding her head like that. But she wouldn't let Alayna get any closer. When Demitri appeared, Alayna's frown deepened. She opened her mouth to say something, but when he nudged her, Alayna firgured it was serious. With a nod Alayna left, going into her and Keith's room and closing the door quietly.

Kristen had never been so relieved to see Demitri. She did her best to ignore Alayna as she walked off, though the smell stayed, it wasn't as overpowering as before. Kristen coughed and rubbed her face. Looking at Demitri, Kristen shook her head.
"It-" she winced, swallowing to try and allieviate the burning. "Its getting worse." Kristen managed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Alexi frowned, "Yea, I hear" He murmured, shaking his head and frowning.
"Demitri'll call if he needs help" He murmured, not wanting to get involved. He wrapped his arms around Maria, kissing her lightly and shaking his head.
"Besides, I dont wanna know about anymore drama" He grumbled, chuckling lightly and smiling at her.

Demitri frowned, "I know love, I can tell" He rummaged in the fridge, pulling out a bottle of blood.
"I don't understand why" He said shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her and sighing.
"It'll get better love, it must be because it's still new, like blood lust" He explained, "All new born vampires go through it, but, just to be on the safe side, Maddie's coming with Alexi and I today, and Maria will be here with you, Alayna and Keith, planning our wedding apparently"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Maria nodded absently, half focused on easedropping between Kristen and Demitri. However, when Alexi wrapped his arms around her and kissed her so lightly, everything else faded away.
"Yes, I suppose you're right." Maria murmured, reaching up and wraping her arms around his neck. "We still have some time to kill though." Maria sighed, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

Kristen sighed thankfully as Demitri handed her a bottle. Curious, she opened the cap and sniffed first.
"Not as sweet..." she murmured before taking a healthy sip. She listen to Demitri and simply shrugged. He was so worried about it...Kristen was wary to tell him anything else. Like how she couldn't shift without it causing her serious pain. Or how her sense of smell was getting better, and now she knew how a human must smell like to a vampire.
"Wedding plans, right." Kristen said, taking another sip from her bottle, not wishing to drain the whole thing in one go like she currently wanted to. She had firgured limiting herself on the blood and relying on the food would help, like Demitri had said, but as she took another sip, Kristen doubted it had worked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 am

Alexi chuckled, "I can think of multiple things to do to kill time" He teased, sitting up and grinning at her.
"Or we could go hunting?" He suggested, "I could eat" He said with a small grin, looking at her with puppy dog eyes, he probably should feed.

Demitri looked worridly at Kristen, this was getting bad, worse. He needed to talk to Sven, was Kristen becoming a vampire? He mentally kicked himself and slipped out of the kitchen to finish getting dressed, an angry expression on his face. He grabbed his phone as he pulled on a white, button up shirt and called Sven. He didn't bother passing pleasentries, just jumped right into what was happening.
"Demitri, I honestly don't know, this isn't supposed to be happening. Her reliance on blood should be disappearing, not getting stronger" Sven murmured, trying to placate things. Demitri growled, hanging the phoen up and pulling his socks in. He hadn't bothered doing his shirt up, not yet as he grabbed his shoes and sighed. He couldn't see that Kristen was taking on many vampiric aspects, the blood thing was weird, but she wasn't like them yet, her scent was still decidedly human, and she was still warm, so, hopefully this was the worst it would get.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Maria chuckled. "I guess we could go hunting." She said, nodding to herself. They did have time to kill, and hunting never hurt anyone. She sighed, kissing Alexi's forehead gently. Hunting wouldn't take that long, so they could always come back and relax for a while.

Kristen sighed but remained quiet, sipping at the bottle while Demitri went back upstairs. She walked into the kicthen, sitting at the counter. She closed her eyes, hightening her hearing. Demitri had called Sven, but Kristen could only hear what Demitri wa saying, and a small whisper for Sven. Kristen ran her fingers through her hair. Demitri didn't know everything...
She'd have to call Sven herself...but then he'd tell Demitri who would get frustrated at Kristen for keeping everything quiet, again. Kristen sighed and finished off the bottle, passing her hand over her lips and tosed the bottle to the garbage.
Walking upstairs, Kristen slipped into the room and sat gingerly on the bed. "What did Sven say?" Kristen asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Alexi sighed, pulling himself up and smiling.
"Thanks love' He said, grinning at her. "You don't have to come, I just need to feed" He murmured, shaking his head and looking at her through shaggy blond hair. His blue eyes were sparkling happily, though you could tell he was really starting to feel the effect of needing food.
"Let;s go" He bounced out of the room, heading downstiars.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came in.
"Nothing" He said, shaking his head and sighing, he knew she was hiding something from him, but he wasn't positive what. He pulled his black shoes on, then began doing up his shirt.
"Maddie wanted to come with Alexi and I, so, she's gonna, besides, she won't be underfoot that way" He said, looking a bit annoyed. He stood up, looking rather like a CEO as he shrugged his black jacket on. He rolled his eyes at his appearance, he didn't like being the person he saw looking back at him, never had. He frowned, before dragging his gaze away from the mirror and looking at Kristen, "So you guys will be able to plan no problem, also, I was thinking we should set a date"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Maria smiled and shrugged. "I should go anyway." She said, following after him. She didn't want any unecessary seperation, since they'd be apart for the rest of the day. Once outside, Maria stretched her arms up before linking her hands behind her hair. "Anyway specific you plan on heading towards?" Maria asked curiously.

Kristen rubbed her lips gently as she watched Demitri get dressed. She smiled lightly, having never seen him so proffesional. Though, seeing his scowl, he obvisiouly didn't like it.
"Alright." Kristen said, nodding as Demitri repeated that Maddie was going to go with him. She chewed her lip, wondering if she should tell him now or later. Standing up, Kristen smoothed down his collar and picking a spec off his jacket. "I can see things better." She murmured thoughtfully. Later...she didn't want him worrying.
"Think it over." Kristen said, meaning the date. "I think the winter would be too cold, maybe sometime in the early fall?" She asked, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Alexi shrugged, "How I always hunt my dear, No thought what-so-ever" He said, smiling a bit.
"Basically find some hikers, make their day a lot worse" He chuckled, though his head swiviled as he caught the scent of something, well, someone.
"Mmm" He murmured, eyes narrowing as the hunter part of his brain took over.

Demitri frowned, "Improved eyesight?" He shook his head, obviously she was keeping something from him, but he didn't have a lot of time. Once Alexi was back from hunting, he had to be off. He sighed, shaking his head and shrugging, "So late August, or September or something?" He asked, "Well, set a concrete date today, please? Because theres a lot to get done, so the quicker we know the date, the quicker we can actually get stuff done" He murmured, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 am

Maria rolled her eyes. He was already settling into that mindset of hunter since he failed to recongize her question.
"Alright." Maria mummbled. She herself, wasn't that much in need of hunting. She'd gone out the night before, and her need for blood wasn't as demanding as Alexi's. She followed after him for a while before straying into the forest herself. Not too far off that the seperation from Alexi was unbareable, but enough that he would hunt on his own. He'd come find her when he was done.

Kristen smiled lightly, not wanting Demitri to worry. She'd tell him once he got back, obviously there were other things on his mind. She nodded to him, fussing a bit over his shirt before stepping back and nodding to herself in silent approval.
"Alright." Kristen sighed as Demitri kissed her cheek. She laughed quietly, thinking things might always be like this...something out of a old t-v show, her husband going to work...
"Is Maddie awake?" Kristen wondered. If so, the child had been seriously quiet, which lead Kristen to believe she was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 am

Alexi sighed, drawing his hand across his mouth as he hid the bodies. Without snow, it was a bit more work, but still necessary. He sighed, shaking his head and glancing around for Maria. Inhaling, he found her scent, though it was hard with the scent of blood blocking his senses. He shook his head, trying to clear it, as he wandered into the forest, coming across Maria.
"Hey" He murmured, smiling at her with a bit of a goofy grin. Alexi felt a whole let better now, almost a little drunk, since he had been so hungry.

Demitri rolled his eyes as Kristen fussed over him. He caught her hand up, kissing the top.
"Stop" He grumbled, "I hate being this guy" He mumbled, shaking his head.
"She woke up really early because of a dream Alayna had, bad I guess" He sighed, "So she fell asleep in my arms, but she said she wanted to come with us. She can sleep in the car" He murmured, "Bit of a drive anyway" He smiled, "Besides, if I know Maddie, now that everyone's awake, she'll be up in no time"

Keith yawned, stretching out in bed and sighing contently.
"Mmm" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and looking at Alayna.
"Whatsup?" He slurred sleepily, a bit confused to find her in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: