Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Maddie sucked in a breath as Sven's cold hands closed around her ankle, though thankfully it didn't hurt. She watched for a moment and then listened to what he was saying. She'd just twistled it? Looking at Sven, and then Demitri, Maddie frowned before rubbing her ankle gently.

Kristen rolled her eyes gently at Sven before nodding to Demitri. "I'll head inside in a bit." she murmured, watching the two walk off. "Pretty awesome sandcastle though." Kristen said, looking over at the masterpeice Alexi and Maddie had made.
"Alayna do you have you're camera?" Kristen murmured, nudging the channler awake.
"Hmm? No, I left it inside." Alayna said.
"Damn..." Kristen murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie, setting her on the bed, before going to grab some ice, which he put in a plastic baggy and then wrapped it in a small towel, before going back up to Maddie.
"Alright, this has to stay on your ankle" He murmured, sitting down with hsi daughter, 'So what movie do you want to watch?" He asked her curiously, pulling out the large book of DVD's for Maddie that Kristen had packed for their daughter. He kissed her forhead, knowing Maddie didn't like getting injured, "We can also have some snacks if you want" He offered, grinning at his daughter.

Alexi smiled and rested his head on Maria's lap.
"Think she'll be alright by tomorrow?" He asked Sven.
"As long as she stays off of it today" He replied, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

"Ahhh! It's colllldd." Maddie murmured, giggling lightly as Demitri sat the ice on her ankle. She moved it a bit so that there was more towle between her skin and the ice before sitting back. Looking at the book of DVD's, Maddie flipped through until she found the Princess and the Frog.
"This one." she murmured, pointing. Hearing they could have snacks, Maddie grinned.
"Popcorn?" she asked curiously.

"Give her an hour." Kristen murmured. "Shifters heal faster then most humans, though it's not instantenous like vampires." she explained. Glancing down at Alayna, Kristen chuckled.
"Go inside if you're going to sleep. Otherwise you'll burn." Kristen said, shaking her friend lightly. Alayna sighed, rubbing her eyes gently before blowing a strand of hair from her face.
"Fine." Alayna caved, sitting up with a yawn before heading up the beach to go inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Demitri nodded, "Popcorn's fine" He murmured, popping the movie in.
"Is it?" He asked, looking at the ice, he hadn't really noticed, though that was normal.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked, returning after about five minutes with a bowl of popcorn and some juice. He didn't want to give her pop, since she'd probably get some tomorrow. He settled down with her, cuddling her against hsi side.
"Who's colder? Me or the Ice?" He teased, starting the movie.

Alexi nodded, "I guess so" He said, "Though she has a lot to do tomrrow, being flower girl and all' He reminded her, looking up at Maria with a small smile.
"Did you guys get bridesmaid dresses?" He asked, he was Demitri's best man, and Keith was the only groomsmen, not that Sven or Vlad minded.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Maddie shivered, and quikly reached for the throw blanket hanging over the couch, pulling it around herself. As Demitri left to make popcorn, Maddie found the dvd remote, hitting play on the menu as to start the movie.
"Yum." Maddie said as Demitri sat back down with a bowl of popcorn. She nodded in agreement about tomorrow, but her face when thoughtful at the qiestion.
"The ice." Maddie finally said. "I don't get itchy with you like I do with the ice..."

Maria smiled and nodded. "Yes, they're with Kristen's dress." She said as the bride smirked and leaned back on the sand. Kristen would probably head inside in a few minutes.

Alayna yawned as she closed the slidding glass door behind her. She could hear the movie Maddie and Demitri were watching, but she didn't check to see which one it was. She just wanted to lay down for a bit. So, Alayna headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Demitri looked confused.
"Ice makes you itch?" He sighed, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around Maddie contently. He and Kristen would have to make sure to make special time for Maddie once the baby was born, considering they;d be busy, and Maddie thrived on time with her parents, like this.
"Do you remember what you have to do tomorrow?" He asked, kissing the top of her head as he watched the movie.

Alexi nodded, "Mmm, along with the other stuff that no male is allowed to lay eyes upon?" He teased, stretching out and basking in the warm sun. He was more aware of temperature then Demitri, and could be called almost lizard like at times, basking in the heat, and becoming dull during the cold, though that was more of a personality thing then an actual biological thing.

Keith had turned the TV on, and promptly passed out. The tall angel was sprawled across the bed, jeans semi-tugged off, entire body stretched out. He was out, his one arm wrapped around the pillow his head was resting on, TV remote held loosely in the other.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"Sometimes." Maddie said. "It happens to Mommy too." She said with a small shrugg. As Demitri's arms came around her, Maddie leaned into him, rubbing her ankel under the ice bag gently. She watched the movie for a bit before turning to answer Demitri's question.
"Yep! I walk ahead of Mommy and make sure there's plenty of flowers for her." Maddie said with a grin. She was excited for tomorrow, partly because so was everyone else.

"Exactly." Maria said with a smirk. She looked over at him with a laugh before closing her eyes and leaning against him.
Kristen chuckled. "Maria, for calling yourself modern vampire, you still have a lot of the old faiths..." she murmured teasingly.
"You'll find that old habits die hard." Maria said. "But I have less compared to some." Maria said, nodding her head at Alexi with a smirk.

Alayna yawned and rubbed her eyes as she walked into the room. The sight of Keith sprawled across the bed made her giggle softly. That was so like Keith. Alayna hoped he'd be able to stay awake for the wedding tomorrow. Wanting to leave him in peace, Alayna quietly crept into the shower.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Demitri sighed, confused.
"Weird, I've never heard of that before, or maybe I have" He said, shaking his head and smiling.
"Yuppers, you got it" He smiled at her, kissing the top of his head.
"And then you go stand next to Maria, don't forget" He said with a small grin. He turned his attention back to the movie, suprisingly relaxed for right now. He sighed, he knew he wouldn't be relaxed for awhile, not with the new baby coming, not to mention the wedding and the honeymoon.

Alexi sighed, "I am not that traditional" He grumbled, though really, he was. He sighed, stretched out, "A modern vampire is still pretty old fashioned to a modern human" He teased Kristen, knowing she thought that he was incredibly old fashion half the time. Considering a fwe of the things he did, were definately odd, especially religiously. His gods, his behaviour at times, it was all strange for those who didnt't understand.

Keith yawned, glancing around, trying to understand what was going on. He was partially awake, he heard the shower, shrugged, and stretched back out, passing out again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

"Oh yea." Maddie said with a small giggle. She sighed and leaned against Demitri. Occassionaly she moved around shifting the placement of the icebag on her ankle. After a while, Maddie sat up and pushed the ice away. She rubbed her cold skin, trying not to irratate her skin before rolling her ankle. Maddie grinned, glad that it didn't hurt anymore.
"Better." She said before balling up and resting back against Demitri.

"You are too." Marai mumbled with a smirk. Kristen nodded as she looked over a Alexi.
"Right." She said with a shrug. She partily understood Alexi's mannerism, but she related better to Maria. Though there were times, mostly in the planning, where things Maria pressed on were confusing to Kristen. Sighing, Kristen sat up and stretched. She ran her fingers through her hair and yawned.
"I think I'll head inside too." Kristen said, standing up slowly and brushing most of the sand from herself before turning to walk up to the house.

Stepping out of the shower, Alayna wrapped herself in a towel before going into the room for her clothes. She was glad that Keith was still asleep, and she quickly changed into a pair of short shorts and a loose tank top. Once dressed, she towel dried her hair and brushed it as she slowly climbed onto the bed beside him. Finding the remote, Alayna lowered the volume and flipped through the channels for something to watch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Demitri smiled, "That's good kiddo' He said, reaching down and touching her ankle, checking.
"No more swelling, you'll be more then a hundred percent tomorrow" He grinned, letting her cuddle up against him as they watched the movie. He chuckled, "That lightning bug is hilarious" He said with a small smile, shaking his head at the bug's love for the evening star. "And that alligator" He said, a small smile on his face.

Alexi frowned, "I'm not that weird" He grumbled again, watching Kristen go inside.
"So...?" He looked at Maria, wanting to do something, but not really wanting to move to much, not to mention she was incredibly comfortable right now.
"Wanna head inside?" he asked curiously, "Or stay out here and watch Vlad attempt to bake himself?" He asked curiously, causing his older brother to throw sand at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

"Uh huh. He's funy." Maddie said with a small giggle. She started humming the song then, resting contently against Demitri. She sighed, wondering if she'd ever have someone like that. Maddie rubbed her eyes with a soft yawn before reaching for more popcorn and munching quietly.
"Mommy's inside." Maddie said then, tilting her head gently towards the door as she heard the glass sliding downstairs.

"I didn't say weird, just....traditional." Maria said with a laugh as Vlad through sand towards them.
"Let me know if it works." Maria said to Vlad with a smirk. Compared to Alexi and the others, Maria had a slight tan. But Maria had lost the majority of her dark skin color over the years.
"Yes. There's only so much sand I can take in a week." Maria mummbled, sitting up and brushing the grains from her arms and leggs best she could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Demitri nodded, "I know" He said, smiling at her.
"She'll come up and watch the movie with us" He said, smiling at her, letting his arm wrap around Maddie contently.
"This is a good movie" He said, chuckling, normally he didn't like movies like this, but this one, this one was good.
He glanced up, looking at Kristen as she came upstairs. A smile blossmed on his face as he watched her, before looking away, feeling goofy.

Alexi sighed, standing up and brushing himself off.
"Ass" He grumbled at Vlad, taking Maria's hand, a small smile on his face.
"Come on love" He said, wrapping his arms around her and scooping her up. He loved holding Maria, it felt right, perfect.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Maddie smiled and nodded before looking back at the movie. She was slowly growing relaxed and content after all the excitement of the morning. Reahcing for another handful of popcorn, Maddie giggled, seeing Demitri smile out of the corner of her eye before looking back at the movie.
"I saw that." Kristen murmured softly, chuckling as she went into hers and Demitris room to shower and change. Once she was dry, Kristen pulled on a pair of tattered jeans and a loose shirt. Her wet hair was pulled into a bun when she walked into the t.v. room and sat on the other side of Maddie.
"Oh you made popcorn." Kristen said, reaching for the bowl and eating a few peices.

Maria laughed as Alexi picked her up and practically carried her inside. "You know I can walk." She teased, slipping away from him before he had a chance to toss her on the bed. She wanted to shower first, since the sand was starting to irrate her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Demitri growled playfully at Kristen.
"Shush you" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing.
"Yea, I made popcorn" Demitri said, watching her eat some, that was a relief, seeing her eat again.
"You look tan" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head, he didn't understand girls tanning, but Maria spoke of it, and Alayna and Kristen could lie in the sun for hours.
"So, everything settled for tomorrow?" He asked curiously, shifting him and Maddie on the bed to allow room for Kristen.

Alexi smirked, "I know you can" He said, shaking his head as she slipped free to go shower. He brushed off on the little balcony their room had, carefully getting rid of the majority of the sand, before slipping into the washroom and joining Maria in the shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Kristen stuck her tongue out playfully at Demitri. "You can't make me." She murmured, chuckling afterwards and finishing the few peices of popcorn in her hand. She didn't reach for more though. Looking up at the t.v. Kristen nodded in agreement, knowing the movie well from watching it with Maddie.
"Yep." Kristen said with that sparkle of excitement in her eyes again.

Maria chuckled, turning the water off on Alexi before dashing playfully out of the shower. She grabbed her towel and wraped it around herself, still in somewhat of a giggle fit. She loved being with Alexi, but she also loved messing with him like now. Sitting on the bed, Maria gathered her long hair and quickly pulled it up into a bun since it was still dripping wet, waiting in slight anticispation for Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Demitri sighed, 'Never mind" He said, watching her finish off the popcorn she was holding.
"Do you want me to get you something decent to eat, I mean, that stuff can't taste good, it smells awful" He said, wrinkling his. He sighed, shaking his head and looking at Kristen with an odd expression. He'd never understand food, ever. Even in his human days, it had been freaking awful.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head as Maria turned the water off on him. Chuckling, he stepped out of the shower and looked at her, towel wrapped his waist.
"You're a brat' He said, growling at her, playfully of course, he sat down on the bed, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Kristen shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She said, brushing her hands over her jeans before leaning back on the bed.
"Popcorn isn't that bad." Kristen said with a small shrug. She knew Demitri didn't understand human food, and Kristen had sort of given up trying to explain it. He knew that it was necessary and that was about it.
Maddie yawned and strecthed before settling back down against Demitri. Kristen chuckled. "Needing a nap huh?" Kristen asked.
"Nuh uh..." Maddie mumbled.

Maria laughed and leaned in to kiss him gently. "Yea but you love me." She murmured, smirking at him and running her fingers through his hair. She laughed softly before falling back on the bed. She didn't even want to stand up to get dressed right now. Plus she felt comfortable with Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Demitri sighed, "Mhm, I'll believe that one day" He said, looking at Maddie, smirking.
"You can just rest your eyes kiddo, that's fine, stay in here" He said, using that old 'pretend to sleep' tactic on Maddie. He glanced at Kristen, "So, you gonna spend the rest of the day inside?" He asked curiously, stretching out and arching his back. He was getting restless again, and also begining to feel budding excitment, seeing Kristen, and noticing that she was pregnant now, more so then before.

Alexi sighed, "I know, it's such a burden" He teased, smiling at her and stretching out.
"Damn, this bed is amazing" He chuckled, looking at her and yawning toothily.
"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 pm

"Mkay. That sounds good." Maddie said, nodding in agreement to Demitri. She closed her eyes for a few minutes and didn't even realize she had fallen asleep. Kristen smirked, looking from Demitri to Maddie as the little girl fell asleep. She glanced back at the screen, watching the movie for a while before looking back at Demitri.
"Yea, I've had my fill of sunshine." Kristen said with a grin, trying not to laugh at the expression on Demitri's face. She coudl tell he was getting restless, though how she knew, Kristen couldn't say. "If you want to go out, I'll stay with her." Kristen murmured softly, nodding at Maddie.

"Oh, you poor thing." Maria sighed, shaking her head in mock sadness. "How do you even manage?" she asked, rolling onto her stomach and reaching for Alexi's hand gently. She laughed and nodded in agreement, closing her eyes for a few minutes, soaking up the sensation to being with Alexi, clean and on a comfortable bed.
"Whatever you want love." Maria said with a shrug, opening her dark eyes and looking over at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Demitri sighed, "No, no, I'll stay" He said, "I suppose I got to get used to not running off all the time" He nodded at her stomach, smirking a bit, looking at her with a loving expression.
"What times the rehersal tonight?" He asked, checking the time, before strething out. He rose slowly, moving off the bed, making sure Kristen took his place, so Maddie wasn't unsettled. He smiled, looking out the window, "They're coming tonight to comb the beach, make sure it's smooth enough to set up the chairs and stuff" He said, smiling at her and blowing her a kiss as he paced around the room.

Alexi sighed, smiling at Maria, "Mmm, I dunno, I suppose we have to get dressed soon eh? Rehearsal and all" He mumbled, "Since your orchestrating this whole thing" He said with a small grin. He yawned, curling up next to her, head resting on her stomach.
"Think it'll be our turn soon"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Kristen grinned, moving into Demitri's place, which was easy to do, surprisingly. Maddie murmured something in her sleep before digging her face into Kristen's side and falling back asleep. Looking up at Demitri, Kristen tilted her head gently. "Not till eight." she murmured softly. They had about four and half hours. "I don't think they'll be combing until after the rehersal since Maria wanted it on the beach." she murmured quietly with a shrug. Kristen was pretty passive with everything Maria told her was best; after all, Maria had been helping wedding along for nearly a century.

Maria sighed. "What time is it?" she murmured, rubbing her eyes and yawning, not bothering to hide her fangs. She should probably get something to drink soon. With all the planning with Kristen, Maria had been relaying on the bottles in the fridge. Maria chuckled and rubbed her face gently, running her fingers through her hair as Alexi rested his head on her stomach.
"Really?" Maria asked, thinking Alexi was just teasing her again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Demitri nodded, "Ah, four and half hours" He said, smiling at Kristen, looking at her and Maddie, "Mmm, we're gonna have our hands full" He said, "You're lucky I don't sleep, so I can do all the night time running around" He said, blowing her a kiss, "I mean, I am amazingly helpful" He walked over, resting his hand on her stomach for a second.
"I'm gonna go get something to drink, just from the fridge" He said, skipping down the stairs and towards the fridge.

"I'm being serious Maria" He said, looking up at her, "Now that I've been thinking about this, I want a child more then ever before' He said softly, caressing her stomach. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, "It's three thirty' He said, "You got time"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 pm

"Mmhm." Kristen said with a soft nod. She watched Demitri with a curious expression for a moment, laughing quietly despite herself when he came over and rested a hand on her stomach. She didn't say anything though, since Demitri's words hit her hard, and she was afraid she'd start crying. For some reason, everything he said gave her this warm feeling, something Kristen hadn't felt in a long time. She rubbed her eyes as he left and sighed. Demitri was right. He was helpful in more ways then he probably knew. Looking down at Maddie, and then around the room, Kristen sighed and closed her eyes.
"So this is what it feels like..." she said softly with a grin.

Maria smiled and laughing softly since Alexi's caress tickled. "Well, hopefully we'll have a child love." Maria said, leaning back against her pillow with a soft sigh. "Oh ok, good. I really don't feel like getting up right now." Maria said with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Demitri came back up the stairs in time to hear Kristen's last statement.
"What do you mean? What does what feel like?" He asked curiously, sipping blood out of the bottle, before glancing at her.
"Do you want a sip?" He asked, feeling better about offering her stuff like this now, since he knew what it was for. He smiled lightly at Kristen, sitting down next to her, a happy grin on his face.
"So, figure out where you want me to take you for our honeymoon?" He asked curiously, "Maddie's already taken care of" He reminded her lightly.

Alexi sighed, "I hope so" He murmured, stretching out, "Me neither" He said with a small grin, kissing her stomach lightly. He rubbed his eyes, looking at her contently, "Mmmm, everything set up for the rehersal?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Kristen glanced up at Demitri with deep green eyes. She sighed deeply and looked out the window for a moment before back at him.
"I think this is what it feels like to be truily happy." Kristen said softly, looking down at Maddie to hide the magintude of the emotions she knew was in her eyes. Kristen swallowed hard before looking up and nodding to Demitri. She took the bottle, sipping from it lightly before handing it back to him.
"I've been thinking about it." Kristen admitted, rubbing her lips gently. "But I can't really decide. I want it to be somewhere thats interesting, somewhere I haven't been..." She murmured thoughtfully before laughing. "I know, I'm being ridiculous." she said, shaking her head.

Maria laughed in surprise as Alexi kissed her stomach before looking over at her. She grinned, reaching over and pulling him closer to kiss his lips softly.
"Of course everything is set up." Maria said, rolling her eyes teasingly at him. "What kind of wedding planner would I be if it wasn't?" she asked, tilting her head at him, a slight challenge in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: