Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Kristen's face felt hot as she realized how they were all taking her question. "That's not what I meant at all!" She muttered, covering her face and shaking her head. "I know damn well I can't drink, I was just curious since the last time Demitri got drunk he was bed ridden for a day. Not accounting for the posion of course." Kristen said, after Vlad gave her a hug. She chuckled, knowing everyone but Alayna, Keith and Maddie knew she was preganent.

Alayna looked around at the group, and couldn't help but feel that was she missing something extremely improtant. She raised an eyebrow in questioning before shaking her head and yawning.
"So we're good for tomorrow?" She asked, to which Maria nodded.

"Yes. We're getting up early for preperations." Maria reminded her. Alayna grinned and nodded.
"All the more reason to turn in early." Alayna said with a small nodd before leaving the beach. Even though Keith was exhausted, Alayna wanted to be with him after months of being apart.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Sven chuckled, "Then the answer is, yes you can drink" He teased, nodding his head.
"The only reason vampires get so sick, is because our bodies are not able to process food anymore, the blood enters directly into our blood stream, you are still able to process food, so drinking isn't a problem for you" He explained, as Alexi, Vlad and Demitri were are all laughing softly. He glanced at them, rolling his eyes.
"Idiots" He muttered.

Demitri wrapped his arms around Kristen, kissing her cheek.
"We're only teasing love, I promise" He glanced at Maria, "Yay, mornings" He said, smirking.
"So, everythings all good then" He smiled, happy to not have to worry about anything, thank god for Maria.

Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Kristen growled lightly and rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest, mocking Maddie pout since the child hated being teased and joked about. As Demitri wrapped his arms around her, Kristen cracked a smile and laughed as well.

Maria nodded. "Yes. The only thing you'll have to do Demiri is wait for the taylor to come with the tuxs. He'll be bringing them by half an hour after we leave." Maria said with a small nod. Kristen rolled her eyes. She knew Maria was going to keep her and Demitri apart all day until the wedding, which wasn't until the late morning.

"Think you can handle that love?" Kristen asked, turning her head to look at Demitri with a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Demitri sighed, "What time are you guys leaving?" He asked, hating the idea of being seperated from Kristen, and last he heard, Maria was planning on leaving tonight, just in case. He looked at her, waiting expectantly for her to answer, arms tightening on Kristen's waist, pulling her close, as if he were unwilling to let her go, which, he really didn't want to. He looked at her, kissing the top of his head, "If you leave tonight, Maddie's sleeping in the bed with me" He muttered, also imitating Maddie's pout, because, he needed to be close to someone he cared about.

Alexi whined, "You know, that means you'll be seperated from me too" He said, shaking his head and sighing as he pulled Maria closer to him. Vlad and Sven both pulled faces, "Love" The brothers mumbled, walking into the house simolutanously.
"Asses" Demitri mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:15 pm

"Not till the morning. The taylor will probably be here by eight or so. The men coming to sweep the beach should come around nine to start setting up." Maria explained. "We should be back by eleven and everything starts at eleven-thrity. Better?" Maria asked teasingly as she glanced at Demitri with a smirk.

"No, I talked Maria out of leaving tonight." Kristen murmured, smiling as Demitri pulled her closer. She watched Sven and Vlad leave with a small frown, pushing herself closer to Demitri.

"I know love." Maria said, laughing as Alexi pulled her to him. She sat on his lap while she shook her head.
"Don't wory, we're just leaving early in the morning instead." She reasoned with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm

"Good" Demitri and Alexi muttered in unision. Releasing Kristen, he rubbed his eyes, glancing up towards him and Kristen's room.
"I'm going inside" He murmured, brushing his hands over his face, he'd been so busy lately, that he was actually wearing himself out, on top of all that, there was so much excitment in the air that it was hard to actually chill. He smiled, wandering inside and lying down on the couch, curling up and letting himself 'drift off' He stayed downstairs, not wanting to bother Maddie.

Alexi stretched out in the sand, letting Maria sit on him.
"Good" He muttered again, "Cause I don't really like the idea of you leaving tonight" He muttered, watching Demitri go inside.
"Haha, you wore him out" He teased Kristen, winking at her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri hugged her then let her go. She nodded as he walked off, and she watched him with a soft fondness in her gaze. She'd join him in a moment. Looking back at Alexi and Maria, Kristen laughed.
"I didn't even do anything to him." She teased, shaking her head and glancing back at the house.

Kristen sighed as the ocean wind blew, pushing her hair into her face. Chuckling, Kristen tucked her hair behind her ear before looking back at Maria and Alexi.
"I wanted to say thank you, Maria. For doing all of this for me. It really means a lot to me." Kristen said.

Maria looked up at Kristen with a smile. She pulled away from Alexi to hug Kristen tightly. "You don't have to thank me darling. In fact, I should be thanking you. I haven't seen Demitri this happy in a very, very long time." Maria said with a grin.
Kristen chuckled and looked down, not at all good with reciving flattery and praise. "Still." Kristen said with a shrug. "I'll see you in the morning." She said before walking up the beach to the house.

Sighing, Maria turned back to Alexi. "Well. They're getting married tomorrow." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:52 pm

"Night Kristen, see you tomorrow. I'll be the one at the end of the aisle" Alexi teased, winking playfully, before going serious.
"Though, in all seriousness, I'm incredibly happy that you and Demitri have found one another, and I can't wait for you to be part of our family" He said, smiling at her, before returning his gaze to Maria.
"Mmmm, now what love, we're all alone on the beach" He winked, splashing some sand at her, knowing it drove her bonkers. He stretched out, wrapping his arms around her, grinning lightly.

Demitri yawned, glancing up as Kristen came in.
"Mmmm, no more" He said, holding his hands up in mock surrender, "I don't think I can take anymore" he said with a small grin. He looked at her happily, "You know, you're glowing" He commented, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Maria smiled before watching Kristen walk off. When Alexi tossed sand at her, Maria was snapped out of her imagination.
"Oi!" Maria gasped, brushing the damp sand from her shirt. "This was my good blouse!" She exclaimed, glaring playfully at him before tackling Alexi to the ground.
"You purposely try to irk me don't you?" She growled lightly, inches away from his face now as she rested on top of him.

Kristen frowned but laughed and shook her head. "No more love, I promise." She said with a small smile. Pushing her hair from her face again, Kristen joined Demitri on the couch with a heavy sigh.
Frowning, Kristen looked over at Demitri. Glowing? "I think you've finally lost it..." Kristen said with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Alexi growled in suprise as Maria pinned him into the ground. Sighing, he looked at her, "It is a pleasure of mine" He said, grinning at her and rubbing his eyes for a moment, smiling childishly.
"You're a dork" He growled, letting her hold him against the ground, since, well, he rather enjoyed it.

Demitri smirked, "Perhaps, but I mean that glow woman supposedly get when their pregnant" He murmured, "I've never seen it before, but with you, I can see it" He said, smiling contently, at her, his eyes meeting her's.
"I love you, you know that right?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Maria snicker playfully. "This coming from the man-child of a vampire." Maria said, laughing as Alexi rubbed his eyes in that childish way that Maddie was notorious for.
"Well, if I'm such a dork then..." Maria said, trailing off as she pushed herself away from Alexi. She brushed off her pants and blouse before giving Alexi a challenging yet playful look before laughing and hurring up the beach, hoping she'd entrigued him enough to follow her inside.

Kristen rolled her eyes with a smirk. "You only found out yesterday that I was pregenant." She challeneged. "How can you suddenly see a glow now?" She asked, leaning back against the sofa, placing her head in his lap comfortably.
Looking up at him, Kristen chuckled.
"Nah Demitri," she said, sarcastic. "I just felt like marring someone. Of course I know you love me. And I love you too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Alexi growled, pushing himself up, and chasing after Demitri.
"What?" He whined, following her around, looking pathetic, trying to figure out what was going on. Alexi detested suprises, and Maria was definately peeking his interested.
"Maria...." He whined, trying to look as pathetic as he could manage.

Demitri looked at her, rolling his eyes.
"Ass" He murmured, "And I noticed it before, I just didn't know what to make of it" He said, poking her playfully, before running his fingers through her hair, looking at her affectionately.
"Sleepy love? We do have a big day tomorrow, a really big day, and then a reception, and then we leave tomorrow evening, around eleven pm" He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Maria laughed, stopping before she entered the house, waiting for Alexi. She grinned slyly at him, and as he got closer, Maria ran her fingers through his hair gently.
"If I'm a dork...what does that make you? I mean...you are bonded to me afterall." Maria said, slowly and softly with a small grin. She leaned forward, as if to kiss him, before dashing back inside quick as a flash to their room.

"Hey, you love me." Kristen said, chuckling tiredly. She laughed as Demitri poked her, and she coward away from him since he hit a spot that actually tickled her. Kristen sighed, leaning into Demitri's hand gently as he brushed her hair from her face like a cat would for more attention.
"I know..." Kristen murmured. She was a bit tired, but not full fledged exhausted just yet. "I highly doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight..." she said, shaking her head and resting back against the couch.
"Where are we going again?" Kristen asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Alexi whined, shaking his head and looking at her.
"A ccomplete idiot" He said, following after her and trying to catch up to her. She was so damn annoying, since well, she wouldn't tell him anything.
"Maria" He whined, chasing after her and tackling her to the floor, sitting on her.
"Tell me" He said, growling in her face, teasingly of course.

Demitri sighed, rubbing his eyes and chuckling as he realized that he had managed to tickle her. He laughed a bit, "I already told you, it's a suprise, you don't get to know until we're there" He said, smiling at her and rubbing a hand over her face affectionately, before scooping her up and taking her to their room.
"Come on, let's at least try and sleep" he said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 pm

"Exactly." Maria called, pulling her hair down from her bun as Alexi tackled her from behind. She gasped, though part of her was expecting it, and laughed as they both fell to the floor. Maria chuckled and tucked her hands under her head, looking at Alexi curiously.
"Tell you what my love?" she asked softly, tilting her head at him as he growled. She loved messing with Alexi. Mostly because it was so easy to do sometimes. Usually though, he caught on to her games by now...but Maria guessed that being in Italy again was effecting him more then he cared to admitt.

"Damn." Kristen grumbled lightly. She'd hoped to catch Demitri off guard with that sudden questions, but of course, he counted the attack effortlessly. She sighed and shrugged, gasping in surprised as Demitri picked her up from the couch.
"You love doing this don't you?" she teased, wrapping her arms around his neck. Leaning her head against his shoulder, Kristen sighed.
"I don't feel tired love.." Kristen grumbled lightly, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Alexi stuck his tounge out at Maria.
"Fine" He whined, shaking his head and sliding off of her. Slipping into the bedroom, he grabbed a blanket off of the bed.
Walking into the hall, he slung the blanket over his shoulder and slipped past her, trying to look cross.
"Glad the couch is comfortable, since that's where I'm going to be sleeping from now on" He said, skipping down the stairs past Kristen or Demitri.
"Night"

Demitri smirked, "I know you're not tired, but I want to go to bed, and I'd like to bring you with me, since well, I don't get to see you tomorrow" He said, "Not until the ceremony, and I don't wanna let you go until I absolutely, positively have to" He murmured. He glanced up at Alexi, "Night" He said, looking down at Maria on the floor, "Ah" He said, chuckling and rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Maria rolled her eyes gently as Alexi got off her, grabbed a blanket and left the room. She waited a few seconds, hearing that Demitri and Kristen were going into their room. Getting up, Maria changed into her night clothes, which at the moment, was just a silk slip over. Ruffling her hair a bit, Maria walked back out into the hallway, going down the stairs enough to just see Alexi sleeping on the couch.
"So...you're really going to sleep out here....by yourself...and not see me again until tomorrow night?" she asked, slowly and quietly, tilting her head gently so her hair wouldn't fall into her face as much.

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes, though she didn't protest. As Demitri walked into the bedroom, Kristen noticed that Maddie wasn't in their bed where they'd left her. Kristen guessed the little girl had woken up while they were outside and gone to her own bed.
"Just think, one day of not seeing me, and then I'm all yours for the next two weeks." Kristen said quietly, twirling a strand of Demitri's hair softly in her fingers with a slightly mischievious smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Aleix growled at Maria, shaking his head, "I'll live, since you don't even want to tell me your little secret, I shall confine myself to the couch, unless you're willing to give in, and say tell me?" He murmured, shaking his head and looking at her seriously, though he had a puppy dog face on, since well, he didn't want to sleep on the couch, he was just being stubborn. He smirked at her, "Please?" He whined, shaking his head and chuckling.

Demitri smiled, stretching out, "Mmmm, two weeks of just me and you" He grinned, "That sounds extremely nice" He murmured, rubbing his eyes, 'I hope you like where we're going" He murmured, kissnig her forhead as he deposited her on the bed and stripped off his shirt and pants, sliding into the bed in his boxers, waiting patiently for her to change.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Maria stepped down another few steps to fully look at Alexi, and so he could clearly see her. "What secert love?" she asked softly. She could tell he really didn't want to sleep on the couch, this was just his way of leveling the playing feild. Though, now Maria was a tad confused. She'd just been teasing Alexi, since he'd called her a dork. There hadn't been a secert or anything like that. Maria chuckled and shook her head gently.
"Are you going to back upstairs? Or am I forced to sleeping by myself?"

Kristen chuckled, trying to hold back her wide grin at the thought of being alone with Demitri for more then a day. "Well...if you gave me a hint of where we were going, I could tell you if I'd like it or not." Kristen sighed, standing up from the couch to quickly change.
She kicked off her shorts, and shirt, replacing them with one of Demitri's shirts. They were huge on her, and she didn't feel like looking around for her night clothes. Sighing in content, Kristen climbed back onto the bed, pulling the covers around her, gazing at Demitri over the thick sheets.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Alexi laughed, "I dunno, I'm just being difficult" He said, smirking.
"I'm just levelling the playing field, you and your nonesense mind games" He said, shaking his head and rubbing his head.
"Mmmmmm, I dunno, this couch is pretty damn comfortable" He said, smirking and shaking his head. He reached up, pulling her on top of him.
"This couch is rather comfy, see?" He teased.

Demitri laughed, shaking his head, "Nope, no hints or anything, you're wearing a blindfold at the airport' He said with a small chuckle as he watched her.
"Nice, now you just wear my clothes" He said, shaking his head and rubbing a hand over his face. He looked at her, "Sheesh" He teased, wrapping his arms around her as she peeked at him over the blanket.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 pm

"You're always difficult." Maria muttered, though she was smirking to show she was teasing him. She rolled her eyes at him as she stepped down completely from the stairs, running her fingers through her hair gently as she watched him.
"I bet the bed is even more comfortable." Maria challeneged, folding her arms across her chest. Then Alexi pulled her on top of him. Maria smirked, her eyes dancing coyly(sp?) as she looked down at Alexi.
"Hmm..." Maria murmured softly, running her fingers slowly through Alexi's hair. "It is a close call..." she teased, smirking. "Then again, you're laying on the couch moreso then I am. So I can't really judge."

"You're going to put me on a plane, which I already have issues with, blindfolded?" Kristen asked, eyes wide in slight horror at the thought. She wouldn't put it past Demitri to do something outrageous like that.
"Well...you're clothes are comfortable." Kristen protested. "Plus, I think some of your clothes deserve being a bit ripped from time to time." Kristen teased, laughing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes, "Mmmm" He mumbled, "Are you saying that the bed is more comfrable then me?" He challanged, stretching out and letting her lie on top of him, "Cause you know, I might be insulted" He winked, shaking his head and laughing. He could, contently, sleep anywhere, Maria had a bed thing, he knew that, so he didn't mind torturing her occasionally.

Demitri sighed, "Not on the plane, in the airport until we get on the plane, then I don't care" He said with a small grin. He kissed her forhead, "I don't rip my clothes, and besides, we have tomorrow night, in which I shall be extremely careful with all clothes involved" He said, smiling at her and rubbing his eyes, mocking tiredness.
"Mmmm, I'm sleepy" He teased, yawning and revealing wickedly sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:57 pm

"No." Maria said, shaking her head. "I'm merely stating that I can not accurately judge the comfort of the sofa, since you are laying on top of it, and I on you. Since I can not judge that, I can't compare the comfort to you or the bed. However..." Maria said, sighing to catch her breath. "I will always find being in your arms comfortable, Alexi." she said softly with a smirk and a triumphant chuckle.

Kristen sighed. Well, that wouldn't be too bad...She rubbed her eyes gently, leaning into his arms as he kissed her forehead.
"No, you seem to only tear up my clothes." Kristen murmured with a light chuckle, shaking her head gently. Kristen sighed and closed her eyes.
"I think that might make two of us. Though, I still don't understand how you can be sleepy if you don't even sleep." Kristen murmured tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Alexi rubbed his head, sighing.
"You definately make my head hurt' He grumbled, smiling at Maria, her and her damn word games.
"I'm to tired to play" He mumbled, shaking his head and sighing as he smiled at her.
"So I conceed and you win" He murmured, shaking his head and rubbing his fingers through her hair.
"So love, where would you prefer to sleep?" He asked, since she had won, he supposed that ment she'd get to choose.

Demitri sighed, "Sleepy is the only word I can use to describe the feeling to you, since it's hard enough to explain" He mumbled, smiling at her.
"I dunno, I get bored, it passes time, and it tends to work well with when you sleep" He shrugged, "But I can get exahusted, not human exahusted like you, vampire exahusted, which is just that after seven hundred and some years of life, I need to rest, mainly so I stop thinking" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Maria laughed softly and sat up from Alexi. She knew she would win this road. She could see the exhaustion in Alexi's face.
"Come to the bed." She said as she stood up. "We need a good nights rest for tomorrow. Maria said, tugging at the silk overgown she had before tugging at his hand.
"Plus we'll be babysitting with the others for two weeks." Maria said with a soft sigh and ruffling her hair a bit.

"Mm..." Kristen murmured with a tiger-like yawn. She stretched once and rolled over, pressing her back into Demitri's chest.
"Well, I am actually tired, and need some sleep. I got a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day." Kristen said, yawning again. She rolled over to look at Demitri over her shoulder and smirked.
"Long, but wonderful." She murmured with a grin, reaching up to his neck and pulling him close enough to kiss his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: