Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Aria gave a light smile, putting her stuff back into her bag...which she realized was soaked. "Great." she muttered, pulling her bag over her shoulder. She slid her sword around her waist before nodding and following Keith out of the flooded room. Downstairs, Leo and Sara were waiting. Leo still looked tense, Sara still looked like she was hurting, and both were completely drenched. She cringed lightly.

"Might as well." Leo mumbled. "If Keith wantes to blow the pipes out again, he can do it in his own room. Save us all another unwanted shower." Leo nodded as Keith and Aria came back down and he swiftly tossed the room key.
Aria managed to catch it, frowning as she looked back up at Leo. "See you two in the morning." he said, smirking lightly before steering Sara back down another hallway. This time, they had a ground floor room, which was a bit smaller, but it made sense since their was only one bed for the two of them.

Aria blinked, looking at the room key. "Um, ok...guess we got seperate room..." Aria mumbled nodding to the elevator. "Second floor..."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Keith nodded at Aria, watching Sara and Leo leave. "Told you he was pissed" He muttered, shaking hsi head. Oh well, perhaps this would give Leo some time to cool out, and well Aria needed to figure out what she was going to do. He nodded, "Elevator" He nodded, agreeing with her as he trailed along behind, still feeling bad. He stepped inside, letting her press the button, as there where four floors at this hotel, and he didn't know which one they were on.

Sara laughed, "I'm sure he didn't mean that" She murmrued, letting Leo lead her towards the ground floor room.
"Mm, nice" She murmured, reluctant to sit on anything, lest she get it wet.
"We need to change" She murmued, she was still dripping, which was a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Aria shrugged lightly, pressing the button for the elevator. When it finally showed up, Aria swallowed hard before stepping inside. She hastly pressed the buttom for their floor and leaned back against the wall, gribbing the handle so tight her knuckles turned white.
She waited painfully until the bell dinged and then Aria darted out into the hallway, breathing harshly. Elevator...bad idea...Aria quickly found their room and unlocked the door. She sighed, glad there was at least two beds. She still needed to think about what she wanted to do. Sighing, Aria set her bag down near one of the beds, sitting down gently, pulling her hair out and running her fingers through it gently.

Leo shrugged. "That's beside the point." Leo murmured. He sighed, slidding Sara's bag off his shoulder.
"You first, you're shivering." Leo said, handing her the bag gently. He could change out here while Sara was in the bathroom anyway if he could find something that was still dry.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Keith looked around the room, dropping his bag on the bed that he had claimed. He sighed, he was dry, so he was able to stretch out on his bed, looking at Aria curiously.
"Not an elevator person?" He said, she had been nearly panicking in the device, which was odd to him, but he wasn't about to comment on that, some people just didn't like elevators.

Sara dug through her bag, finding a dry pair of PJ shorts and a tank top. "Be right back" She murmured, slipping into the washroom, showering as fast as she could manage and then changing. She stepped out of the washroom, looking at Leo with a grin.
"Do you wanna shower?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 pm

"I'm not a confined-space kind of person...." Aria murmured, shuddering lightly. She continued to brush through her hair before letting it fall around her in light brown waves. She tucked a strand behind her ear, looking back at Keith for a moment. Her arms broke out in goosebumps as his words from the patio came back to her. She felt the color rise to her face and she quickly looked down.
"You serious want to be with me?" Aria asked quietly. "After all the hell I put you through?"

Leo rummaged through his bag, finding a pair of shorts that were still dry. That was all he really need. He quickly changed as he heard the water running, saying that Sara was in the shower.
"No, I already took one." he murmured, pointing at his damp hair before collasping on the bed. The sun had just gone down, and now Leo felt tired and his head was pounding.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Keith sighed, "Yes, I do seriously want to be with you" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
"Aria, just because we've had issues, doesn't mean I don't care about you. Besides, life without you would be the worst hell of all" He cringed at the corny statement, but it was true. He lay across the bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering where this was going. He turned to look at her, smiling lightly.
"I mean, if you'll have an ass like me?"'

Sara sighed, "Right" She laughed, sliding into the covers next to him. She was just as exahusted as him, though she knew he was still pissed off.
"Leo, why are you so mad right now?" She murmured, resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 am

Aria sighed, running her fingers through her hair again as she listned to him. She smirked then, shaking her head and laughing.
''So cheesy...'' she murmured, though she thought it was a bit cute. ''You've only know me for what? Hadrly two week?'' Aria murmured. How could he know life without her would be a living hell?
Aria sighed then and shrugged, a light smile on her face. ''You can be an ass sometimes...'' Aria admitted, her smiling fading for a moment. ''But only because I brought it out of you....''

Leo rubbed his eyes gently. ''I'm not mad...'' he murmured. ''I'm just...stressed. I mean this morning was absouletly perfect. And I'm not blaming you or anything-'' He added quickly loooking over at her. ''But then I almost lost you, and it was the most terrifying moment of my life. Keith's and Aria's drama didn't exactly help any...'' Leo murmured, sighing again and rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

"Shut up" Keith grumbled, shaking his head and shook his head. He glanced at her, "Aria, I was an ass before you met me" He said, shaking his head and laughing a bit.
"Besides, I probably didn't bring out the best in you either. Aria, face it, I mean, look at Leo and Sara, they're freaking perfect for eachother. And, I mean, who knows, that could be us" He blushed, looking away from her now. He didnt want to think about that, Aria would never go for this, and well now, now he'd probably have to pick up the peices of his broken heart.

Sara winced, "Oh Leo" She wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his chest.
"You won't lose me, ever, I promise" She murmured, leaning up to kiss him. She didn't want him to be scared of that, not once. She sighed, staying wrapped in his arms, trying to sooth him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:48 am

Aria stayed queit. She started to braid her hair, stopped midway through, undid it and started again. Her and Keith? As perfect as Sara and Leo? That was tempting...the two always looked so happy together...a happyness Aria had silently envied. She glanced at Keith as he looked away from her. Maybe he'd felt the same?
Aria chewed her lip, suddening remembering their kiss on the balcony. His strong arms around her gently, his soft lips sending shocks through her...Aria swallowed, her throat suddenly dry. She looked back at Keith with cloudly eyes. She was worried and scared; this was a first for her.
''You really think we could have something like that?'' Aria asked queitly, running her fingers through her hair against her racing heart.

Leo sighed deeply, wrapping her arms around her tightly for a moment. Then he remember she was hurt, and he loosened his hold. He said nothing though, just letting her voice and touch sooth him for now. He passed a hand along her cheek before she kissed him and he sighed, kissing her again.
''I love you.'' he whispered resting his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 am

Keith glanced at Aria, sighing, "I think we'd have something different, but the same" He murmured, shrugging. He didn't want to say they'd be Sara and Leo, but they'd have something their own, something just as special. He shook his head, stretching out on the bed, before glancing at Aria, wondering what she was thinking now. She looked sort of hopeful, he didn't want to think that though. Aria was like him, scared, and fear led people to do weird things, hurtful things.
"Aria?"

Sara sighed, "I love you too" She murmured, snuggling against him. She didn't want him to be upset anymore, she just wanted him to hold her, cuddle with him. She sighed, "Mmm, this is really nice Leo, a room to ourselves" She sighed, smiling at him, keeping herself pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am

Aria smiled. Something but different. Well that made sense since they weren't exactly like Leo and Sara. Still...having something like that...Aria swallowed again, getting a bit caught up in her thoughts. Keith's voice brought her back and she gasped quietly. She let go of her half-braided hair and looked over at him. Aria smiled lightly and sighed.
''I told Sara ealier that I want to be with you...'' she said quiretly, looking down at her hands. ''Just be able to sit with you...be near you but then, I didn't know you felt the same about me.'' Aria sighed, licking her lips gently, her throat feeling dry again. ''I still stand by what I told Sara...''

Leo smirked, kissing the top of Sara's head, holding her against him gently. ''I told you we'd be spending more time together like ealier.'' Leo murmured before yawning. He wished he could stay up with her, just for a little while longer, but already he was slipping.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 am

Keith sighed, glancing up at Aria, eye's going wide with suprise. "So, so where does that leave us?" He asked, sitting up now, staring at her with intese dark blue eyes. His heart was pounding unevenly in his chest, all he wanted to do was sweep her into his arms, hold her, care for her, kiss her. He sighed, would that ever happen? He shifted a bit closer to her, "I mean, you like me, I like you.." he trailed off, smiling half-heartedly, wanting to be near her more then anything. He sighed, shaking his head and looking at her with a small grin.

Sara sighed, "That's good, I like spending time with you" She cuddled against him, sighing. Her eyelids fluttered.
"Leo, go to sleep, it's late" She murmured, her own voice slurring tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:34 am

Aria swallowed again, her heary hammering against her chest again. She wanted to rush into his arms and stay there for the rest of the night. That thought was so unlike her that it rocked Aria back to reality. She took a deep breath, finding herself smiling back at Keith.
''Yea, I like you....even if you are a pain in the ass sometimes.'' Aria said, grinning to show that she was teasing him. Her hands reached for her hair again and she stared braiding it.
Aria chuckled, loving that he still didn't get it. ''Well it leaves you confused and doubting while I'm a hundred percent sure of what usually happenes when two people like each other.'' she said, smirking slyly then.

Leo sighed. He couldn't exactly protest. ''You too...'' he mumbled before closing his eyes. With his arms wrapped around her, and the soft bed and sheet, Leo passed out instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 am

Keith rolled his eyes, "Fine then, I guess it makes us in a relationship" He said, smiling at her and moving to sit next to her.
"Or am I wrong?" He asked, reaching out and wrapping her in his arm. He was careful, not wanting to hurt her or anything. He sighed, this felt so right, suddenly now it felt perfect.
"Mmm" He murmured, smiling at her and carefully pressed his lips to her's. He couldn't believe this was happening, in fact he half expected to wake up in the hospital with a bandage around his head.
"I'm dreaming, I'm really dreaming" He said, shaking his head and sighing. This had to be a dream. "Or I'm in a coma"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 am

Aria smiled, laughing to herself as Keith finally firgured it out. She watched as he came to sit next to her. Aria swallowed hard, forcing her heart back into her throat and the butterflies back into their cage. She sighed as Keith's arms came around her. Finally.
She looked up at him, smirking. ''No. For once, you're right.'' Aria murmured before her caught her lips. Aria sucked in a breath against the jolts that jumped from his lips to hers. She shuddered gently.
Aria laughed then. She ran her finger up through his hair, as if to check for a head injury that would put Keith in a coma. ''Huh...'' she said, as if she found it odd that he wasn't hurt. ''Kiss me again.'' Aria said. ''If I'm still here, then your not dreaming.''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:04 am

Keith smiled, "Well, I can do that again. At least if I'm in a coma, it'll be a good one" He murmured and wrapped his arms around her, bring her closer, pressing his lips to her's.
"Guess I'm not in a coma" He said, brushing his fingers over his face. He winced, cringing and pressing his hand to his injured side.
"Ow, damn" He murmured, shaking his head, despite all the good the pond had done him, he was still fairly beaten up. He sighed, smiling at her, trying to show that he was alright, though she'd probably freak on him, which by now he was used to, and well, as his girl friend, he was fine with her fussing.

Sara tossed around in bed, her body hurt, so bad. She woke up, she just couldn't stay asleep, she was in so much pain.
"Oh" She winced, dragging herself out of bed and making her way into the washroom, vomiting violently. Blood, probably from her screwed up insides, and some more water, though she wasn't awake enough to notice this. "Ow damn" She rubbed her hand over her mouth, trying to drag herself back to bed. She shook her head, she couldn't handle this, the pain was to much. She collapsed on the washroom floor, lying their, passed out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 am

Aria smiled. Getting kisses out of him was going to be a breeze. She slid her arms around his neck, resting her hands on his shoulders, as he pulled her closer. She closed her eyes, loving and savoring the feeling of being in his arms and his lips against hers. It felt so good, so right, just perfect.
Aria sighed as he pulled away from her. She withdrew her arms, rolling her lips gently. They still tingled a bit. She passed her hands over them lightly, watching Keith with sharp green eyes. She cringed as Keith reached up to his face. He was starting to bruise; Aria winced visibly. She hadn't meant to hit him that hard.
Gently, Aria reached up to his shoulders, pushing him back to lay on his back. "That jump over the balcony wasn't a good idea." she murmured, shaking her head gently. She leaned forward, kissing his forehead gently. "Get some sleep Water Boy."

Something was wrong. Something had changed. He needed to wake up. Sara had just been tossing next to him. Now the bed was still. Where was she?
The drumming of Leo's heart finally woke him up, and he rolled over, gasping and coughing as if woken from a nightmare. He blinked back the darkness and turned back around, reaching out for Sara. The bed was empty. Fear coursed through him, and he sat up quickly.
"Sara?" he called quietly, tossing the covers back and flicking the lamp light on. Damn, what time was it? Glancing at the clock, Leo cursed. He'd only been asleep for two hours. Sara never answered him. Standing up, Leo glanced around the bed, wondering if she'd fallen off again. The room was empty.
"Sara?" he called again, walking into the bathroom then. Seeing her lying, passed out on the floor, nearly stopped his heart. He picked her up gently, relaxing when he saw she was still breathing. The heat in his hands flared and Leo cursed quietly, standing up and walking out of the bathroom with her still cradled in his arms. Sitting back down on the bed, Leo sat with his back against the wall. He cringed lightly as the power drained out of him and into Sara. He didn't care, he wanted her better, whatever it took. She'd said he'd never loose her, and Leo would be damned if he'd let her go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 am

Keith smiled, "Yea, well. When have I ever been considered smart?" Keith said, letting her push him back on the bed.
"Really? Sleep right now?" He asked, shaking his head and laughing. He smiled at her, stretching out on the bed. "Next time you see me jump off something, it's probably safe to assume that their's water underneath" He said, shaking his head and grinning. He pressed his hand to his cheek, feeling the swelling.
"Good gods, have you considered going into boxing or something?" He teased, not wanting to stress her out.

Sara's eyes flickered as she felt heat pouring into her.
"Mmm" She moaned lightly, trying to figure out where she was, what had happened. She remembered going to the washroom, but besides that, she had no idea. She forced her eyes open, nearly cringing back at the look on Leo's face. Why was he awake? Shouldn't he be sleeping?"
"Wh-" She coughed, shaking her head, her entire body ached again. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 am

"Yes. Sleep." Aria repeated, leaning over him to turn off the light. She slid away from him then, taking up her bag and going to change into hopefully dry pajama's. She rolled her eyes as he teased her, and decided against answering.
"Be happy I wasn't trying, otherwise you might be partly deaf too." Aria muttered, walking into the bathroom and closing the door before flicking the light on. Her bag was damp, but most of her stuff inside was pretty dry. Which was a relief because Aria thought she'd lost her music. Finding a pair of shorts and a loose tank top, Aria quickly changed, shoving her clothes into the bag before walking back out.

Leo let out a small breath of relief as Sara woke up. He shook his head gently, cupping her face and brushing his lips against her's.
"Go back to sleep." Leo whispered, kissing her cheek and then her forehead. "I'll tell you in the morning." he promised, wrapping his arms around her tighter, supporting her and keeping her against him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am

Keith rolled his eyes, "Are you sure I'm not?" He grumbled, rolling onto his stomach and yanking the blankets over him. He wondered if she'd crawl in with him, or if she was even ready for that. He stretched out, letting out a small curse as his sore side protested the movement, it didn't hurt as bad as it had yesterday, but it was still tender. He sighed, a small grin on his face, he couldn't believe what had happened. He and Aria were finally together, which was, well, a huge, but good suprise.

Sara looked at Leo, smiling as he kissed her.
"Alright" She cuddled against him, wondering if he intended to let her go, not that she minded either way. She cringed at the thought of a car ride tomorrow, she didn't want to sit in a cramped spaace, not with how sore she was. She sighed, eyes flickering for a moment, before she was out again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am

"Can you hear me now?" Aria said, somewhat loudly, leaning over Keith gently. She laughed then before strecthing and walking around the room. She wasn't ready to lie down just yet, even though it was close to mid-night and she was exhausted. She glanced back at Keith's form under the blankets on her bed. Aria rolled her eyes.
"I'm stealing your bed since you're in mine." she muttered, shaking her hair and running her fingers through her hair gently. She sighed, rubbing her face, a small smile taking over as she looked back at Keith. Half of her wondered if she'd believe any of this had happened in the morning...
Sighing, Aria walked back over to the beds, sitting on Keith's gently for a moment. She lay back, linking her hands behind her head and staring up at the ceiling. Would she even be able to sleep? She felt wired, energized by the fact that she was now with Keith and the memory of his lips against her's. Aria smiled, rubbing her lips gently and closing her eyes. Pulling the blankets over her, Aria sighed, asleep the next instant.

Leo sighed, leaning his head back as Sara fell asleep. Hopefully, he could get a few more hours in himself before sunrise. His heat was still pouring into her, and Leo could feel the strain it was putting on him. He ignored it though, falling asleep with her tightly in his arms.

When Leo woke up again, he tried not to curse. He felt weak, tired still, and completely drained. His hands weren't as warm as when he fell asleep, so he felt a bit better about letting Sara go. He set her down gently on the bed next to him before sighing and strecthing. Taking a shaky breath, Leo stood up, blinking a few times before walking over to the window. He drew the blinds away enough that he could see the sunrise, but Sara wouldn't be bothered by it. He leaned his head against the window, sighing against how sore he was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 am

Keith laughed, "Fine" He gurmbled, his mind was racing, but his body was telling him, forcefully, that he should go to sleep. He rolled around under the blankets, finally passing out. For once he slept well, waking a few hours later as the sun filtered into the hotelroom. He shook his head, glancing up and looking at Aria, wondering if she was awake. He sat up, sliding out of the bed and walking towards the washroom, stumbling really. He needed a shower, badly.

Sara sighed, shifting around, though she was waking up. She looked up, seeing Leo pressed against the window.
"Morning" She said tiredly, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She still felt like hell, but once again, that was a whole lot better then anything else. He looked tired, really tired, and she felt bad, knowing it was her fault. She yawned, stretching out, trying to wake her sore body up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:44 am

Keith watch out!
Aria!
Gasping shrewdly as she woke up, Aria rolled onto her side, coughing voilently. She took breath after breath, but her heart was knocking all the wind out of her. Keith's voice yelling for her in anguish was still ringing in her ears as she heard the water running in the bathroom. He was awake. Sitting up on her elbows, Aria leaned forward, breathing unevenly, trying to wake up her stressing mind. She held her head for a moment, taking a deep breath, coughing again. Aria screwed her eyes shut, taking a few mores breaths until she finally calmned down enough. Goosebumps covered her arms and her body was trembling. She didn't trust herself to get out of bed right now, but she didn't want to lay back down.
Opening her eyes, Aria looked around the new room. Images and words from yesterday flooded back to her, and Aria smiled despite herself, rubbing her lips gently. She glanced over at the bathroom door before sighing and rubbing her face again. She hadn't seen what was going on in her dream, she'd only heard her voice, and Keith's. Aria shudderd, pulling the blankets around her tighter.

Leo turned his head gently, looking over at Sara as she stirred and finally woke up. He smiled tiredly, closing his eyes and turning his face back to the sun.
"Morning." he murmured, sighing as the sun rose fully, shinning light into the room from where Leo had pulled the blinds back. "How ya feeling?" Leo asked then, still with his eyes closed. His healing had worked slowly last night as he slept, he knew that much. He didn't know to what extent though, but he hoped it was better than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 am

Keith stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist as he stepped back out into the main room.
"Morning" He said, looking at Aria, he had expected her to sleep longer, but he didn't mind. He padded, barefoot, across the room to his bag, digging around inside until he found a pair of shorts. Sighing, he slipped back into the washroom, changing into the dry clothes, and stepping back out.
"Sleep good?" He asked her curiously, sitting on his bed and stretching. He definately had a black eye and swollen cheek, but he didn't particularly care.

Sara smiled at Leo, he still looked really tired.
"Better, I mean, on a scale of one to ten, maybe a six" She sighed, stretching her hands above her head.
"I'm sure sore mainly" She flopped back, wondering what he was doing, if he was alright.
"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Aria glanced up as Keith came back out. She smiled lightly, still trembling and not trusting herself to speak. She noticed the black eye and the swollen cheek and winced. She regretted doing that, and swallowed a dose of guilt. She listened to him walk back into the bathroom to change before he came back out. Aria sighed then, slidding out from her blankets. Swiftly, she slid next to him, nudging her way under his arms, resting her head on his chest. "Just hold me..." Aria whispered, closing her eyes tight. Part of her was jumping for joy that she could finally ask that of him and it wasn't weird or out of place. The other part of her was still worried, and just needed to be comforted right now.

Leo nodded gently as he listned. "Good." he murmured sighing and picking his head up. His arm was still resting agaisnt the window, which was growing warm from the early morning sunlight. It was going to be another sunny day.
"Alright, just take it easy. You're not entirely healed yet." Leo murmured, though she probably knew that. Again, Leo nodded gently, rubbing his eyes.
"Yea, I'm alright." he said, sighing and strecthing. His eyes were a bit distant as they stared outside though, and he kept his voice quiet. Glancing back at her finally, Leo gave a light smile. He didn't want her to worry. Walking back over to her, Leo kissed her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next