Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"Not really, sleeping all day really screwed up my sleep scheduel" Sara replied. She smiled half-heartedly at Aria.
"I can stay up, I'm not to tired" she murmured, rubbing the back of her head and letting her hair run through her fingers.
"So, are you alright? I mean, you look totally stressed out about Keith" She said, shaking her head and crossing her legs. She was probably gonna make Aria mad, but she was worried about her. She sighed, brushing her hair some more, it was a habit, like Aria's braiding. She was tired, physically, mentally her mind was racing. She had no idea what they're were going to do with Keith, he was so, so screwed up, he was still coughing blood, apparently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Aria nodded gently. "Sleeping all day will do that to ya." she murmured quietly. Her eyes trailed from the tv screen then, going back to the ceiling as she re-did her hair into braid again. Her jaw clenched then before she tied up her braid and flicked it over her shoulder. She sat up then, licking her lips gently, choosing her words carefully; she didn't want to agure with Sara either.
"I'm not just worried about him. Although the ding dong practically walked to his death." Aria said, guestering with her arm to the wall the boys were behind. "I'm worried about everything! We're basically on a wild goose-chase all over the country to find Olympus. I don't know about you, but I have no idea what we're going to do when we get there- hell, if we even get there, or what we can do about all the fighting that's going on."
Aria rubbed her lips gently, smiling cruely at the thoughts in her mind. "The gods are framing one another, and their using us. That snake that took me, burned the symbol of the sea god into the table. If he wanted to, he could have killed me right then and there; probably would have been a good stir-up. I'm still trying to firgure out why it didn't. And the Pytho wasn't even sent by Posideon in the story!" Aria was pacing now as she half ranted, half thought out loud. "So yes, I'm a little stressed."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Sara flinched back from Aria's ranting.
"No one knows what we're going to do Aria, honestly, but we all feel like we have to do something" she murmured, shaking her head and frowning.
"Honestly Aria, I don't think we can really say that Keith willingly walked to his death. I mean, you know he's affected by water, like Leo is by sunlight. So I mean, something could have happened" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She smiled, "You know, it's not really his fault" She smiled, poor Keith, she felt like she was shaking her head and sighing. She ran her fingers through her hair, tying it back into a pony tail, waiting patiently to either be snapped at or agreed with.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Aria laughed dryly. "Yes he did." Aria murmured. "He may be effected by it, but it doesn't control him entirely. He could have said no. I've seen Leo stay up way past sundown. But whatever." Aria waved away the topic, not wanting to talk about Keith, or the underground lake, or the spirit that Keith had dealt with. Aria was still thawing out from that swim.
With hands that were slightly trembling, Aria pulled her hair back out of the braid. She ran her fingers through it gently as she paced around, unable to sit still.
"I know, I feel it too but..." Aria sighed. Something just wasn't adding up in her mind, and it was bothering her. "Whenever I think about finally getting to see Olympus..." Aria said then, all the bitterness and spite and sarcasim gone from her voice. "I get the worst feeling in my gut..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Sara sighed, they didn't know the situation, no one did, not even Aria and she had been there, so it was hard to condem Keith.
"Maybe" She muttered shrugging. She sighed, "Personally, When I think of getting to Olympus, I feel almost relief, like we're supposed to go there" She shrugged, no idea what was going to happen, but it felt right.
"I guess we'll have to figure out what to do when we get there. I mean, we all have different ideas" She murmured. She found it odd that Aria felt bad, and well, she felt excited.
"I dunno, I guess we'll find out in time, I mean, we don't have anything else to do, and we were all suffering at the camp" She sighed, wincing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Aria nodded, like she knew that was what Sara was going to say. "Yea, I feel relieved, it's a home-coming. But the more I think about why..." Aria sighed. She fell back onto the bed then, having re-braided her hair about three times now. Presently, she had undone it and was re-doing it once more, slowly though as she stared at the door distantly.
"Yea..." Aria murmured, sighing. Her expressional mask fell for a moment and in that second, Aria looked worn and exhausted. She rubbed her face gently, flicking her once again finished braid back over her shoulder. Aria sighed then, crashing into her pillow. "I guess..." it felt like that was all she had been doing these past few days; living on guesses.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Sara sighed, "I guess" She laughed, shaking her head.
"I know it seems weird, stressful Aria, but I mean, honestly, this is what we, well you guys really, were ment to do. Think about it, Achillies, Perseus, Hercules. They did stuff like this all the time, it's in our, er, your blood" Sara still barely accepted that she was a demi-god, she didn't seem like one, not compared to Keith, Aria and Leo. She sighed, leaning back and pulling her blanket over her knees, sighing and leaning back, and pulling her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Aria sighed. "Achillies fought in the Trojan War and was killed by Leo's dad." she murmured. "Hercules was sent on twelve trials, constantly tested by the Gods; which sounds like us basically, and Perseus killed a few monsters, including Medsua, saved a few damsels in distress, but he got a happy ending according to some stories." Aria rambled, unable to help herself. Information like this that she knew kind of just fell from her. She firgured it came with being the daughter of the Messanger God since she could relay messages flawlessly; same thing with other stuff like this.

Aria sighed, rubbing her forhead gently before looking over at Sara with a hard frown on her face. "You say 'we' like your not included." she muttered then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well, think about it, they did crazy things, so did most children of demi-gods, according to Charon. So, maybe we should just adjust to this, realize that this is what we were ment to do? I mean, how many normal teenagers get to do half the stuff we have?" She sighed, glancing at Aria, "I know I'm not as up on greek mythology as you, but the sons and daughters of the gods were supposed to be known for their quests and stuff. I mean, it's almost expected. So I mean, I guess I've accepted that fact, and well, I'll enjoy the ride"

She winced as Aria picked up on her comment.
"Well, honestly, I really don't imagine myself to be one of you guys" She said with a shrug. She rubbed her eyes, smiling at Aria.
"Don't worry about it, just some personal stuff"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Aria nodded in slow understanding. "Hercules and Percus were said to be the children of King of the Gods..." she murmured thoughtfully. She sighed then. "Yea. Tania told me. Though, Charon hasn't let any of the kids out on a quest in nearly five years."
Aria rubbed her eyes gently, staring up at the ceiling, blinking a few times. "It's just a lot to take in really. I mean, in the past few days, I've killed a hellhound, and a minatour." She stared at her hands for a moment, flexing her fingers gently. "I didn't even think killing anything was possible for me to do..." Aria shuddered then, hidding her face in her hands.
She didn't say anything about Sara then. She could respect personal issuses, and Aria firgured Sara wouldn't want to talk about it. Aria sighed, looking at the clock. She wasn't going to make it to the eleven o'clock news.
"I'ma turn in." Aria murmured, pulling the covers up and over her body, laying on her stomach and staring at the desk between their beds for a long moment. Aria sighed, closing her eyes then, bring her arm up to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Sara smiled, nodding.
"Well, yea, wasn't Perseus a son of Posideon, and Hercules a son of Zeus?" She sighed, nodding, that was what she had heard. So Keith already had an extremely famous relative in their world, not to mention a father who was beyond powerful. Achillies had been the son of Perseus and some minor sea goddess. She smiled, so Achillies was also related to Keith, though more distantly. Something like a great, great, great, etc, uncle. As Perseus would have been Keith's brother, distantly.
"Good night" She leaned back, flicking through the channels on teh TV, though soon her eyes flickered shut, and she was out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 am

Somehow, Leo overslept. When he woke up, the sunlight was strong, trying to break through the thick blinds he had tossed over the windows the night before. He didn't wake up peacefully either, something startled him, but when he woke up, Leo couldn't remember. He rolled onto his back, looking around and blinking, trying to figure out where he was. Sara wasn't beside him...oh right, the motel. Leo sighed, quietly slipping out of the bed and throwing his shirt back on to walk outside.
He winced as the sunlight hit him, realizing how late he'd slept. Usually up at dawn, it was nearly eight thirty now. Leo ran his fingers through his hair; looks like his body finally caught up with the needed rest. He sighed, strecthing and letting the rays warm him. Leo shook his head gently; already, he was missing the wonderful heat of Miami.

Aria tossed and turned, though she still managed to sleep. If she rolled onto her bad side, it was like her body chided her, and she rolled back over. Unfortunatly, this happened a few times during the night since Aria's wounded side was the one she usually slept on.
Somewhere, Aria heard a door open and close. Rolling onto her stomach, Aria rubbed her eyes, looking at the clock as it flickered to nine a.m. Ha, not too bad, they actually slept in for once. Aria sighed, firguring Leo had been up for a while now and they would be heading back out soon. She rolled onto her back, rubbing the sleep from her face, yawning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 am

Keith's eyes flickered open as he heard Leo getting up. He sighed, glancing at the time, eight thirty, ew. He rolled back over, only to let loose a long stream of hushed curses. That had hurt, a lot. He rubbed his side, wincing as he felt the fresh blood on his fingers, he must have torn the scabs in the night. He shrugged, letting his head fall back into the pillow, a small yawn escaping him. He had been sleeping on and off again and again, but he was still exahusted. He knew they'd have to leave soon, they couldn't stay in one place to long, but well, he just wanted to sleep. He shifted, finally sitting up, swinging his jean clad legs over the side of the bed, having slept in his clothes. He wasn't about to change either, they really needed to do laundry. He managed to stand, though it was really hard. He sighed, dragging his beaten and brusied body into the washroom to gather his things, before tossing them in his bag. He sat down on the bed heavily, breathing hard, wincing. He sighed, Leo was outside, perhaps getting the girls up or something. He sighed, wondering how Aria would be today, yesterday she had been a little overwhelming. He coughed, wincing as he felt some blood frothing on his lips. Shaking his head, he wiped it away, making sure that no one would know. That was his mission for today, hiding the fact he was still coughing blood up.

Sara shifted, wincing as she scrapped the slightly itchy blanket on her injured mid-section. Her abused skin screamed in protest and her eyes flickered open. She sighed, it was nine, so she had slept for awhile, which was good. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up and yanking her shirt down absentmindedly. Aria would tell Leo first chance she got, and well, Keith knew, so he'd keep her secret. She rubbbed her eyes again, tossing her legs over the side of the bed, and quickly changing into her jeans.
"Morning" She murmured to Aria, sliding into the washroom to pull on a red tank-top. It was long, like her black one, which was really good. She slipped her black-sip up hoodie on. She was down to her last clean outfit, and she really needed to do laundry. Maybe the hotel had a place she could use. She grabbed her bag, slipping out of the room to see Leo outside.
"Hey" She said, smiling at him, peeking around, she couldn't see an sign indicating a laundrymat location.
"Hm, damn" She said, walking over to Leo, shivering lightly, though the sun was out, it wasn't very warm today.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Leo glanced over his shoulder, hearing Sara come out of her room. "Hey, morning." he murmured quietly. He reached a hand towards her, pulling her towards him.
"Sleep alright?" he asked quietly, keeping his arms wrapped around her back. He'd missed having her in his arms, which surprised him a bit. Only a bit. Leo smiled at his thought, kissing her head gently.
"Is Aria still out?" he asked then, looking over his shoulder at the door she had walked out from.

Sitting up, Aria winced. Damn she was sore. From saving Keith one day, and sitting still the second day, her whole body was stiff. Standing up, Aria strecthed, reaching up to the ceiling, turning to crack her back, and still it didn't seem to help. The soeness was under her skin, in her bones if that was even possible. Aria sighed, nodding as Sara left the room.
From her bag, Aria managed to pull out a semi-clean outfit. A plain black tank top and a pair of denim shorts. She sighed once changed, falling back to her bed and lacing up her brown boots. Pulling her hair out of her braid, Aria looked like a cow-girl. The sword kind of threw off her outfit, but Aria could hardly care really. She strapped it to her back before packing up her messanger bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Mildly, part of her wondered how Keith was doing, and that mild curiousity drove her out of the room.
"Hiya." Aria said, feeling somewhat embarrassed since she had practically intruded on Leo and Sara; they were the only two out here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Sara sighed, cuddling against Leo, a small sigh of contentment escaped her.
"Yea, it was nice" She said, grinning at him and sighing.
"Well, I guess not" She said, watching Aria come outside. "Hey" She said, "We should get going soon" Her bag was sitting by her feet, her back was pressed against Leo's chest, for now. She sighed, tonight, they shared a room, this Keith adn Aria thing was a bit annyoing.

Keith sighed, getting his stuff together, dragging himself off the bed, and walking towards the door. Damn, he felt like an old person, toddling along at a rate slower then a turtle. He rubbed his hand through his messy hair, stepping outside, shading his eyes.
"Morning" He said, flopping down in a chair outside the hotel room. A half-used ash tray sat on the table, which he found sort of gross, it was highly unpleasent.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Leo smiled. "Good." He said as Sara pressed her back into his chest. He kissed her just before Aria walked outside. Leo looked over as the daughter of Hermes walked outside. He let his hands fall around Sara's waist then, nodding in silent greeting. Leo frowned for a moment, warm hands pressed lightly against Sara's stomach. The small stabbing pain started in his hands, sending quick annoying signals to his head that she was hurt.
"Sara? Lift up your shirt for a sec." Leo murmured, his voice worried, still frowning. Had she gotten hurt and kept it from him? Why? When was a better question...

"Yea we should." Aria murmured, though she wasn't liking the idea of getting back into the SUV. Even if this truck was bigger than the last, Aria didn't like sitting for too long. She looked over her shoulder as Keith stumbled out of the room and her eyes went wide.
"What are you doing moving around on your own?!" She half choked. "Two word- Still. Healing. You're going to make it worse. Whatever pissed off that spirit, it took it out on you." Aria murmured, folding her arms over her chest; she had seen Keith's wounds- they weren't pretty.

Leo rolled his eyes. "Glad to see they're both feeling better." he murmured. "Now let me see what wrong." he said, turning his attention back to Sara. He was sure of it this time; his hands were practically burning, knowing that she needed to be healed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Sara cursed mentally, she had forgotten about Leo's cursed ability to sense injuries. She glanced up, watching Keith and Aria, laughing softly at the two.
"Sheesh, you'd think they were married" She commented softly, before allowing him to draw her attention back to her supposedly well hidden injury.
"Honestly Leo, it's nothing" She murmured, blushing lightly. She didn't want to show him, he had way to much to worry about, and compared to Keith's injury, her's really was nothing to worry about. She sighed, pulling away from him, a small smile on her face.
"Seriously Leo, you don't have to worry" She murmured. She knew he'd freak, she had been hiding this for a few days now, since being dragged across the concrete. She knew he'd insist, and she'd cave, she was feeling guilty anyway.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Whatever" He said, watching Leo and Sara curiously. He sighed, poor Sara, Leo was gonna flip when he saw her stomach, he had nearly flipped, and she wasn't even his girlfriend. He glanced back at Aria, "What was I supposed to do? Wait for someone to come get me? I'm nineteen year old guy Aria, I can't be expected to lie in bed until you come help me"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

"I could care less right now." Leo murmured, dismissing Aria and Keith from his thoughts with a wave of his hand. He shook his head, holding her still even though she was trying to back away from him.
"No, it's not nothing, my hands are burning." Leo said, shaking his head gently. "And yes I do have to worry Sara. We've been dragged through more fights then I care to remember. And keeping injuries isn't going to help anyone." he said quietly though his voice was steady. Leo wasn't going to let Sara go until she was healed.

Aria took a deep breath, clenching her hands into the strap of her bag. "Well pushing yourself isn't going to help you one damn bit Mister 19-year-old." she muttered. "And Leo would have helped you." Aria murmured, pulling her bag tighter back on her shoulder.
"Don't expect me to be dragging your sorry ass out of every freezing cold pit of water you run into either for that matter." Aria added then. "I'm still thawing out." She brushed past Leo, swipping the car keys from his pocket effortlessly, going to the truck to put her bags in the back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Sara sighed, "Fine" She grumbled, pouting. She moved away from him, just to move her shirt aside.
"See fine" She grumbled, she cringed a bit, it looked awful, which didn't help her argument. She sighed apologetically.
"You had way to much stuff to worry about, you dodn't need to worry about me too" She brushed her hair aside.
"Not with Aria getting kid-napped, fighting a giant snake, and well, whatever happened to Keith" She murmured, subconciously wrapped her arms around her middle, wincing as she brushed the tender skin. She looked at him, eyes sad.
"I'm really sorry" She said, feeling awful.

Keith rolled his eyes, "I didn't expect anyone to pull me out of the first one. And no worried" He crossed his arms, he didn't bother to tell her what was going on. He hadn't chosen to run into the water, not at all, he had mentally been dragged in there. He shook his head, sighing, watching her go.
"Stubborn pain in the ass" He said, standing up and walking to the car, delibratly walking alone. He kenw he was being stubborn, but watching Sara and Leo argue right now was not pleasent. He had no desire to sit around and play audience. Besides the car wasn't that far, was it?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Leo sighed, smiling lightly. He wasn't angry, just worried. He let her slip away enough so that she could move her shirt away. Leo sucked in a breath, cringing gently.
"Yea well, Aria's too stubbron to ask for my help, and I can't heal Keith." Leo murmured, letting out a rough breath as he looked over her waist.
"When did this happen?" he asked her then, almost afraid of the answer. He pulled her arms away, seeing her wince.
"It's fine, just...don't keep this from me again alright?" Leo asked quietly, half pleading. "Hold still, now." he said, putting his warm hand on her waist over the rough gashes, letting the heat pour from his fingers and into her skin.

"I heard that!" Aria called. She was holding up the tailgate, watching as Keith stood up and started walking towards the truck. Aria bit her tongue, half grinning in spite. And he called her stubborn? Her grip tightened on the tailgate as she held it up, fighting against herself as she watched him walk. Aria could clear the distant in two point seven seconds if she tried. Keith look like he wouldn't be able to do it if they were here all day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Sara winced, feeling the heat pouring into her, healing the worst spots, but he didn't get it all, but he got the worst.
"Thanks" She smiled, "I won't" She promised, slipping back into his arms. She was avoiding telling him, but she did have to tell him.
"You know how I was dragged under the water? When we were fighting the snake? I slammed into the snake, underwater, and then, well, I was dragged across the concrete" She admitted, looking back at him and kissing his lips lightly.
"Please don't be mad at me?" She asked, pressing her face into his chest. He was a bit annoyed, well, worried, but she couldn't handle him being mad.

Keith sighed, staring over at the SUV as he paused. Damn, he couldn't stop now, though he felt nearly sick with the exhertion of walking. Aria was gonna yell at him first chance she got. Finally he summoned the courage to continue walking, forcing himself until he reached the vehicle, leaning heavily against it.
"Damn" He hissed, breathing heavy. He coughed again, turning subtly, making sure to spit the blood so it landed under the car. Aria would have a field day with that, him coughing up blood, still.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Leo sighed. He felt a bit better that he had at least healed the majority of her wounds. "The Python... Sara what if you had been posioned?" he asked quietly. "If you had kept this from me for so long it would have been much worse, that's the only reason I flipped."
Leo wrapped his arms around her, holding her against him tightly. He kissed the top of her head, sighing into her hair.
"I'm not mad Sara, I'm not mad at all. I just don't want you keeping stuff from me. Not things this serious; Yes, any injury is serious." He said after she kissed him. "I don't care if it's a paper cut, you need to tell me." He passed a hand over her face, tilting her head gently so that he could look her in the eye.
"Promise you won't do this again?" Leo asked quietly, brown eyes gentle as he looked her face over gently.

Aria stared at Keith, knuckles turning white as her hands gripped the trunk door. Wait... she told herself, watching as he stopped suddenly. She sucked in a breath; his face had gone pale. Aria forced her eyes way. No, no no no no. She tossed her bag into the back before slamming the truck door closed. She could hear Keith coughing and looked over at him with stormy and worried eyes.
She bit her tongue hard though, not wanting to snap at him again. That's all she seemed to be able to do whenever she talked to him. It was like everything else left her mind, and Aria had no idea why. Opening the driver-side door, Aria started the truck, looking back at Leo and Sara, wondering if they would be standing there all day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Sara sighed, cuddling with Leo, she knew they couldn't stand around here all day, even if she wanted to.
"Promise" She murmured, pressig her face into his chest again, before glancing up as she heard Keith cough. Both he and Aria were by the car, she dreaded getting in the car, but they ahd to get going.
"Ready?" She asked, holding his hand and lacing her fingers with his. She stooped, half-relieved to no longer have to worry about her shirt sliding up anymore. She grabbed her bag, slinging it over his shoulder and dropping his hand as she trotted over to the trunk, tossing her bag in the back. She glanced at Aria, arching an eyebrow questioningly. She looked really stressed, and she was staring at Keith with like something between a death glare and an extremely worried, almost helpless look.
"You alright?" She asked Keith.

Keith glanced from Aria to Sara.
"I guess so" He murmured, sliding into the backseat. Sara had already said she was driving, and Aria had tossed her the keys, so he guessed Leo and Sara were in the front. He sighed, closing his door and letting his body slump back against the seat, exahusted. He couldn't believe how tired he was, just from walking to the car, he coughed again, rolling down the window and spitting out the window. No one was paying him much attention, which was good. More blood, he could only tates blood in his mouth, his throat, it sucked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 am

"Just gotta grab my stuff. Go ahead." Leo murmured, nodding towards the truck. He watched her walk off for a moment before slipping back into the room. He quickly stuffed his back and zipped it shut, tossing it over his shoulder along with his quiver. Double checking that he didn't leave anything, Leo left the room and headed towards the truck.
He saw the excahnge between the girls, and firgured Sara's was driving. Leo smirked, seeing Aria roll her eyes before slidding into the back seat with Keith. Walking to the back of the truck, Leo tossed in his bag. He kept his quiver with him though as he slipped into the front seat along Sara.

"So did the clue say anything about what we would be looking for in Chicago?" Aria murmured as they drove away from the hotel. She was facing her window, staring outside as the wind blew into her face. It was warm enough to have the windows down, though Aria was sure that would change as they continued to drive north.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:46 am

Sara nodded, taking the keys from Aria, sliding into the driver's side.
"I dunno, we only found out about Chicago. I mean, we were sort of rushed" She said, glancing at Aria and shrugging. She started down the highway, making sure to follow the map. She sighed, another long day of driving, which sucked.
"Gods, they would make us drive half way across the country which each clue. I suppose we'll have to do the same thing that we did Miami, I mean, check out different places and hope to find something" She shrugged, rubbing a hand over her face as she stuck the car in cruise control.

Keith glanced up as Aria came in, and the vehicle started.
"Chicago? What the hell are greek related things doing in Chicago?" He sighed, well, honestly, you could ask what the hell greek realted things were doing in the USA, if you wanted to get all technical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next