Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Shade held her weapon, wairly, as she watched the machine as well
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

"Hu...mans? I have not seen humans in years...", the beast said in a tired, almost human voice. "You can... talk?", Blain said, startled. "Yes. I am the Neddle's Lieutenant General, though I've been slumbering for years.... I'm afraid I must destroy you...", the beast said, almost bored with destruction, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm

"Can we talk things? Maybe find peace between one another? No need to kill one another." Shade muttered calmly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:42 am

"I would be disabled if I were to allow a pair of humans to live. I will not allow that to happen!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

"Well Peace Talk can't happen now, this sucks." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:42 pm

"But, I must admit, I despise the Neddle as much as you most likely do.", the beast said with a sigh. "If I were to be defeated by humans, I would be banished form the Neddle's army, and I could offer my services to you...", he said, with an almost sly tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 pm

"We'll if we can do that...do some damage onto you, but nothing too major."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

The beast nodded. "I am Shei.", he said, rising to his full height, towering far over Blain and Shade.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"I'm Shade, this here is my brother, and a newly conducted comrade...er...Blitz!" She smiled to herself thinking of a name for the blind hound.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

"My name is Blain.", the bounty hunter said, gazing over at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 am

Blitz barked at the machine, but Shade silenced him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:23 pm

"but, we must fight nonetheless.", Shei said, sighing. "Prepare yourselves!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:04 pm

The hound let out a snarl and Shade charged foward with Blitz following close behind her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Blain took out his blaster and opened fire on the behemoth, trying to do some damage, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Blitz leaped foward and began to chomp down on the metal, Shade knew he couldn't do much so she left him to be and beat around him, trying not to put in huge dents.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Shei put a bit of effort into the battle, but not very much, as he did not wish to harm Blain, Shade, or Blitz, though his gnawing around was a tad bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Blitz whined as his teeth began to hurt so he back off for now watching the two put up a soft fight with the machine.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 am

(Ugh, fake fighting is boring. Skip?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 am

Ooc\\
All right, you post though. ;3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

(Why me?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Ooc\\
I'll do it. x3

Bic//
Blitz walked along side Shade as they headed back towards the tunnels and they saw Lucky walking over them gingerly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:18 am

Leath and Hedger were awaiting them as well, looking quite worried. "We were about to go help you guys! What happened?", Hedger demanded. "we made a new ally.", Blain said, motioning to Shei, who stood tall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Shade nodded her head as the white German Shepherd stepped foward tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Hedger and Leath stared up at the massive behemoth of a machine. "Whew...Damn.", Hedger said. "He's a biggun, huh?", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm

"He'll be very helpful." Shade smiled as Blitz walked over to the two brothers, sniffing them catiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next