Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 am

"Here." Venus was emerging from behind a pile. Scrumpy walked out with Natalia as Flight was perched on her shoulder crooning.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 am

THe two little foxes were nipping at Venus's ankles as they ran over.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 am

She gave a small sqeauk as she felt their teeth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 am

Leath smiled. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Lucky dug out some dirt that was in the way and he poked his head, his fine coat layered in a dark dust of dirt. He sneezed and Sparky laughed, "He's trying to help."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 am

Vix and Vivien leapt into the hole, followed by the Raptor and the Raptress.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 am

Natalia was let in first along with Venus who waved in a flashlight. Sparky got in next and so did Shade, Ciberius checked in his pockets, finding amo and he smiled to himself then waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Hedger, Blain, and Leath leapt in last. Leath snapped his fingers, and thousands of lights came on.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Shade blinked a few times and so did the others before they began to rub their eyelids.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 pm

"Behold the fruits of my labour!", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm

"Impressive." Shade smiled turning to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:58 pm

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Lucky sniffed the ground as he walked ahead of the group and Sparky slowly followed after him as the others stayed together, walking side by side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Vix and Vivien took off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 pm

The labrador gave a bark and Venus glanced to see the two foxes run off, she turned to Sparky then at the group, "Should we?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 pm

"Leave them be."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Venus nodded then whistled and Lucky kept going foward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:07 pm

LEath and Hedger leapt on to the Raptor and Raptress, respectively. They took off down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 pm

"No fair." Sparky grumbled shade laughed then shoved her, "Come on." The others ran down as Lucky took off sprinting and Natalia followed right after him, Ciberius lead the back as they ran down the hall. Scrumpy was craddled in Venu's arm as Flight flew above them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Several robotic beasts came in, all bowing for the group to mount them and ride with Hedger and Leath.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm

"Cool!" Sparky squealed. Shade mounted quickly onto one of them, as Sparky hopped on to one, Flight perching on her shoulder. Lucky gave a bark as Natalia got on to one with Scrumpy in her arms. The two siblings got on and Shade yelled, "Yee-haw!" before the robot beast took off running and the otehrs followed after.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:02 pm

(i got nothing)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm

"How much more longer?" Natalia muttered quietly.
"It shouldn't be if we are on these beast." Venus smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm

THe ysoon came upon a gigantic, cavernous chamber. LEath placed the cube on the ground, and the base unfolded into it's previous state.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 am

The group dismounted their robotic beasts and Lucky gave a bark as he ran around the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next