Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:23 am

"Indeed I shall be.", Shei said, leaning down to see Leath and Hedger.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Lucky came trotting out with the others behind and Natalia stood beside Sparky as the thirteen year-old grinned at the machine, "He's a big one."
"He's going to make a good aid and protector out here." Venus murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:30 pm

"He'll be a bit conspicuous towards the Neddle, won't he?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 pm

"Yea." Shade murmured looking up to glance at Shei before turning back to the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 pm

"When he lies down, he looks like a pile of scrap. I can say that from experience.", Blain said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Sparky smiled up at the machine and Natalia had to lean back a bit to see the face of Shei.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 am

"With him, we wouldn't need an armoured transport. With a few modifications, he could be an armoured transport.", Leath said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:15 am

"All right, less work." Shade smiled, giggling quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:35 pm

"I'll allow you to modify me. But nothing too extensive, ok?", Shei said. "Of course.", Leath said, smiling up at the behemoth.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Venus glanced around then spoke to the others, "Guys, uh...let's go inside the tunnel, the white dog seems uneasy." She turned to see as Blitz was growling quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Leath nodded. "I'll need to get my tools, anyway, even if the dog was not uneasy."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Shade approached Blitz as he turned to greet her and her hand scratched around his neck to find a collar, "What's this?" When she pushed some of the fur aside from his neck a brown leather collar appeared with a rusted metal badge.
"You were a part of the Neddle's Resistance Army!" She gasped. The symbol was well known during slaughtering of the machines as the humans sents out armies trying to defeat the boss of all machines.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Blain leaned down to look at the collar. "It seems that he was. We have a war hero among us!", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Blitz gave three sharp barks and his white tail was wagging. Shade gave him a hug and laughed, petting his head, "You're with us now, we're an army of our own." He gave a woof.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Hedger smiled. "Let's go down to base now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm

She got up and everyone began to walk in. Lucky was down there with Scrumpy as they arrived and Blitz ran inside with glee to see another dog.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Leath immediately headed to his workshop to fetch his tools, and to instruct the nanobots to carry as much scrap as they could up to the surface so he could modify Shei.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

Sparky came over to Shade and spoke up, "Well Blitz otta know town wouldn't he?"
"Probably, I wonder if there was an army bases down under ground, if there was, they should have a storage of weaponary."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:53 pm

"I could get a new katana. this one's in pretty bad shape.", Hedger said, smiling at the thought of a new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

Sparky whistled and Blitz came over with Lucky. Shade bent down to be eye level with the white German Shepherd, "Retreat back to base." His brown eyes seem to widen and he gave three rapid barks then took off running out of the tunnel. The thirteen year-old turned to the female and spoke, "How'd you know the command?"
"Something I learned, now come on before we loose him." Shade took off running after the white dog.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Hedger and Blain took off in pursuit of the white hound, eager to see where they would be led.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Sparky quickly dashed off after the small group as they hurried after the white German Shepherd.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Leath watched them leave, and headed into his workshop to fetch his tools.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Blitz finally came out of the tunnel and ran in a fast pace as he was leading them back to the retreat base he knew of.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Hedger snapped his fingers, and a small chip came from his belt as he ran, and drew in nearby scrap to form a sort of hovering surfboard. "Leath made it for me. It's pretty cool, eh, Blain?", he said, leaping on to the board and taking off, pursuing Blitz even faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next