Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 am

Bertie sighed and nodded her head, it was obvious that things like this couldn't be pushed onto people. But the fact that just recently they had all been sitting in their own little corners not interacting at all had bothered her a bit. She sighed and rubbed her eyes in an attempt to wake herself up. She had taken two flights, 3 trains and driven a bit from Finland. Scandinavia wasn't exactly close to the US. So naturally, the trip over here had worn her out. The thought of her country brought on the inquiry of where the guy, Demitri, was from. She swore she picked up an accent, but she was only able to detect Finnish accents like the one she was speaking with.

Bertie listened closely as Demitri announced his musical talents she sighed at the sight of his bass. It reminded her of a guitar, which she was supposed to practice more often and generally like more. She could play it, she just didn't like to. So instead of keeping that in there she said "Drums. And I can sing" She got her rhythm from Apocalpytica, and her vocal style from Atreyu. A product of practically worshiping the two bands. It was an interesting mix, but it worked out rather nicely.

Bertie sat down, and rubbed her head, pushing back feelings of regret sense she wasn't able to help the circumstances. She had had to leave her drums at home, her mother, and father had tried many times to uproot the drums for her. Of course so had Bertie. Vehemently so. She loved the drums, and of course singing also. The thing is, her drum set had somehow been stuck to the floor. She wasn't very sure how, but one day when she came home from school they were rooted to the spot.

Hoping feverishly that the school had drums to supply her, Bertie stood up and inquired "So, er... What kind of music do you guys like?" Since it would be a very big factor in the making of this band. She very much hoped that they shared her taste in music-classical rock/punk, punk rock, alternative, metal-, or at least something that was similar. There might be problems if they all had conflicting tastes, but Bertie was sure she could work it out.

Last edited by elastic on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Artemis looked over, then her eyes slid closed as she blinked. She leaned back against the wall also, worn out from her trip. She drummed her fingers absent mindly against the jean material covering her left thigh as they all spoke.

"I play guitar, sing, play bass, and play piano." She said quietly. The room was sort of peaceful. She needed sleep and they didn't start classes for a few days, so she should have been set, but there was something about the band that made Bertie eager and sort of anxious, so sleep wasn't exactly possible right now.

Her eyes were still closed as she mumbled something to herself. She leaned her head back against the wall and yawned slowly. The people in the room were loosening up, slowly but surely. They had been a bit tense at first, but now they were slowly learning about each other.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 pm

OoC: Hello?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:57 am

Paul glanced around as the others talked. He was paying attention slightly, but all of them were able to list multiple instruments, so how were they supposed to know what instruments to play? He wished that they would tell them that, or maybe they were supposed to switch around or something. He shrugged his shoulders answering Bertie's question from earlier, "I listen to classic rock mostly." He stood up walking back over to his bed. He seemed to keep going back and forth between the piano and his bed. He wasn't really sure why either, maybe he was just nervous for whatever reason.

ooc: sorry it's a short post, my friend and I are going to the movie and I only have two minutes to type lol XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:31 am

Demitri yawned, glancing around between the two girls and Paul.
"Personally I enjoy the more hardcore stuff, Slipknot for example, however I also enjoy Coldplay" He mumbled, yawning again. He glanced at his iPhone, checking the time in Russia, two am. He rubbed his eyes, before glancing at the others. Paul and Echo seemed just as exahusted as he felt, and Bertie seemed sort of anxious. He wasn't sure if this was jet leg or something else.
"Where are you all from?" He asked, the Brits were easy, their accents were nearly impossible to miss. Bertie he had no idea, although he had heard the accent before, he just didn't rememeber where. He sighed and glanced out the window, it was broad day light at the moment, indicating that it was somewhere in the afternoon on the states, not that he minded, he could sleep anywhere at anytime if he was tired enough.
"I'm from Russia" He murmured, answering his own question.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Bertie stifled a yawn, just barely though. Jet lag was catching up to her, though she knew she had to tough it out until they were at least talking a bit. Leaning against a wall, she tried to calm herself. If she wanted to keep this going, it wouldn't help to use up all her energy at once, even if this whole band thing made her a bit anxious. She rested her head on the wall, along with her shoulder, and watched as the group commented on their musical preferences.

Going through her head what the exact genres of music that she enjoyed would be, Bertie finally said "Punk rock, alternative, metal" she paused, considering the last genre "And I also a bit of classic rock." Following Demitri's example she added "Basically, my two favorite bands are Atreyu, and Apocalyptica. Finntroll, senses fail, and others all fall in behind those two." She stopped a moment, to keep herself from rambling.

Finally Bertie realized that Demitri had asked the question of where they were from. She was wondering the same thing, about him though. The other boy and the girl had already indicated that they were Brits though she had figured that out for herself from their accents. She had detected Demitri's accent, and even though it was very familiar to her, she was simply to tired to try and figure it out. However, she could tell that if she tried it would be obvious.

When Demitri said he was from Russia, Bertie felt particularly stupid, wasn't that a relatively easy accent to detect? Not to mention, Finland was nestled right next to Russia, so the accent was no stranger. It didn't matter now, because she knew that he was waiting for her answer, and dwelling on her stupidity wasn't going to get her anywhere at the moment. "I'm from Loviisa, Finland" she said.

Last edited by elastic on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Echo looked up. "I lived in England for 16 years, then moved to California two years ago." She said slowly. "I never picked up the California-Beverly Hills accent. I just kept mine." She shrugged. "I listen to lots of rock, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Muse, 3 Doors Down, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay," she glanced at Demitr, "Evanesence, Blue Foundation. People like that. Lots of others too." She smiled.

Her eyes slowly drifted shut, she was exhausted. She couldn't stand it. She opened her eyes again. "46 hours," Artemis mumbled to herself. That's how long she had been awake. She tried to shake the sleep from her head. She knew she had slept a good 10 minutes in the car, pure exhaustion. She checked her watch. It was a good 5 o'clock. If she went to sleep sometime soon, no one would worry about her.

She suddenly glanced down at her paper the school had given her. "You guys know," her English accent was heavier when she was tired, "Dinner starts in five minutes." She said softly. While she was thinking of it, she realized she was starving too. She sighed. She was just a big heaping pile of messed-upness. She growled sharply, but lowly, a sound not uncommon to her lips.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Demitri nodded his head at Bertie, her accent had been vaugly familiar, but he hadn't bothered to try and place it. He glanced at Echo, she seemed to like a lot of the same music he did, but at this point, he didn't really care. He sort of found out how she was so tired, they were in the United States, so she wouldn't have had to travel nearly as far as the rest of them. He shrugged and glanced at Echo, "I don't think I could eat right now" He admitted. His system was so messed up, he couldn't even fathom eating right now, the very thought maid him ill.

Sighing he slid lower down the wall, his eyes flickering, and he yawned again. He was so tired, but at the same time, it was almost like he was to tired to sleep, far too tired. He shifted a bit, forcing himselt to sit up, he glanced around at the others and sighed, shoving his hands in his jeans pockets and glancing around. He figured he had spoken his obligatory amount and now he was done. Demitri wasn't a very social person, back home, in his old high school, it had made him sort of mysterious and he had become popular because of that. Not that he enjoyed popularity, he wasn't even sure if he'd like being in this band.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Ooc: I'll try and post something quick guys but I'm still sick so it probably won't be long.

Bic: Paul yawned and looked at the others before adding in, "Im from London myself." He knew he had been a little late to answer that question, but it wasn't his fault for spacing out. He was experiencing jet-lag. He then stood up and yawned adding, "Food wouldn't be that bad. Might wake me up." He walked over near the door where he had thrown his shoes off. He slipped his feet inside and looked back at the others, "Anyone else gonna tag-along?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Demitri was torn, food or sleep. Sighing he stood up and yanked on his shoes.
"I'll come" He mumbled, the thought of being left in the room alone with someone was far scarier then being in a potentially crowded cafeteria where he could sit and pretend to be engrossed in his food. He sighed and shoved his hands inside the pockets of his black, zip-up DC hoodie. His cell phone was shoved unceremoniously in his jeans pocket, along with his wallet and iPod.
"Does anyone know there way around?" He asked, it was exahusting having to speak English all the time, but it was the only common language any of them had, so he would have to just adjust.

OOC:: Black =[
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Echo opened her topaz eyes, eyeing the rest of the people quietly. She blinked slowly and then yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. She listened to Paul as he spoke and then sat up slowly. She stood, cautously, scared she would become unbearably dizzy, but she was fine.

She looked around and tugged on her yellow, grey, and orange Converse and then glanced around for her hoodie. She found it, smiled, and pulled her The Demonstration hoodie over her head. She reached down to her night table and stuffed her wallet in her hoodie pocket.

She fished her cell phone and IPod from the bag on her bed and stuffed those in her jean pockets. She looked at Paul and Demitri and opened her mouth. "I'm coming," she said, walking toward the door with a careful sigh. She was sure she looked horrible, but she didn't care. She ran a beach-tanned hand through her dark, wavy hair.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Paul stuck a key inside his pocket and felt for his cell phone in there. He had found it and tapped it gently before looking at the ones that were going. "Well I guess we could wander and try to find where to go. I saw a lift a ways down the hall and then there's that main hall that we came from." He wasn't sure if there were maps anywhere around, and there might be people out that could tell them the way. He walked outside of the room and looked around. The way things were set up, he thought that it was even fancier than a hotel. It wasn't really his thing, but he couldn't complain. He glanced back at the others and walked in a random direction. He just wanted to get moving. Even though he was extremely tired, he figured that moving around and eating something might wake him up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Demitri followed after Paul, having slipped his own key in his pocket, his cell phone clutched in his hand. He wandered slowly after the Brit, his mind focusing on other things. He doubted he'd be able to eat, but at least now he could figure out more about his other bandmates, and perhaps even, for once, have friends. He was too antisocial to have close friends, and even back in Russia, where he had been 'popular' he had never really developed friendships with anyone. He glanced up. Paul seemed relatively nice, easy going and other various good personality traits, perhaps this was what a good friend was made up of. He blushed, only for a moment, at his lack of social abilities.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Echo followed slowly, yawning into her open palm. She looked at around and stayed behind Demitri. She had never been very social at her California school or even at her England school, but she was going to try to be different this year. It could happen.

As she thought about California, she remembered how much she would miss her aunt and uncle while she was gone. Hopefully, her classes and new friends would distract her from her home-sickness. She sighed again, following the boys down the hallway.

She noticed how several people were looking at her. She knew she didn't look like musician, but she was. How could she help that. She pulled the hood of her hoodie up over her head and let her head fall forward softly.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Paul glanced back at the two, curious about Russia and America. He would ask Echo more about England, but being from there himself it wouldn't be that smart. He then asked, "So what's Russia and America like, eh?" He turned back around walking aimlessly, looking at a few people as he went by. He'd nod to anyone that acknowledged him and smile politely to any girl that acknowledged him.
He had eventually found a small table that had maps on it for the students to take. He picked one up quickly opening it up and finding where they'd need to go. He pointed out where the food areas were and where they probably were, and figured out that they were somewhat close surprisingly. He glanced back at the two and said, "It's this way," and continued walking down the long halls, and once they had reached the main hall the ceilings had gotten much taller. It almost made him laugh at how fancy this place was sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Echo looked up at the sound of Paul's voice. "Different." She answered, slowly. She shrugged and listened to several conversations around her. It was slightly annoying, hearing people cnstantly talking. That was what made her love music, she was tired of hearing people talk.

She looked up and Paul again as he said he knew the way. She was following him slowly, but sped up and bit, now that he knew the way. There was something about this school that she liked and somethings she didn't like. But she knew she would get over the dislikes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Demitri looked up at Paul.
"Different, cold. I love it though" He said, smiling at The Brit.
"What's England like? I've never been there" He said, sighing and shaking his head. He was used to people asking him how Russia was, not many people actually decided to go visit, it was considered a 'barren waste land' after all.
He sighed and shook his head and glanced at Echo, speeding up slightly to keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm

"Rainy, mostly," Paul said shrugging his shoulders not really thinking much of it. He loved England, but it was true that it was cloudy and rained most of the time. He then began to get curious about what the two did other than just play music. Music was pretty much his life, but he was also a partier to be the truth with it. He glanced back and asked, "So what do you two do other than music?" He figured he'd just get it out. He looked back in front of him seeing the door to the food areas. He opened them up looking inside; it was really fancy looking there too, big shocker. He walked up to a man, who had to give them seats like a restaruant. It made him whistle quietly, and he waited for the other two before he'd have the guy show them to a table.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Demitri was gaping as he walked into the cafeteria, although to call it the cafeteria was like calling a cardboard box a palace or something.
"Wow" He mumbled, following after Paul and sighing as he sat down and was given a menu.
"I thought this was a school" He said, his eyes wide with awe. He had sort of expected the casual cafeteria, stand in a line, complain about the food. He looked at Paul, shaking his head in disgust. This wasn't a school, this was, was he didn't even know how to describe it. He glanced down at the menu, realizing he could barely read any of the menu. He sighed, and pulled out his iPhone, opening up a dictionary and looked at the terms on the menu, making a face at most. He hadn't eaten most of this food, which was ridiculous.
"I have no idea what to order"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Echo blinked as she looked around. This place was huge. "I was pretty sure I was invited to a school, not a friggin'..." She paused. "I don't even know what to compare this too." She sighed. The man standing at the door was a bit more.

She sat down next to the boys, glancing down at her menu. It was all fancy, expensive foods. "I'm not used to this stuff." She said. "I'd rather have a hamburger." She glanced down again. "Although, the steak sounds good." She looked at Demitri.

"Can you read English?" she asked, opening her topaz orbs wider to look at him. Her hood fell off of her head, her hair swinging as she moved her head.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Paul looked at the menu trying to figure out what to get. "I think I'm just getting the Fish and Chips," he said looking at the others. He was completely confused at how nice the place was considering what kind of people went here. They probably just wanted the best musicians or something so they could make money off of record deals. He shrugged listening to Echo ask Demitri if he could read the menu. It was kind of obvious that he couldn't understand some of it, but he wasn't sure if that was a question that you'd ask people. He looked around leaning back in his chair boredly. He wanted to eat and maybe start playing music with the others. He wanted to see what sort of people he'd be with when they were playing. Although he wasn't really sure what each of them would play seeing as they all seemed to play a bunch of different things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Demitri glanced at Echo.
"I'm fine" He said, his voice flat. He didn't really think that was an appropriate question, considering that they weren't really friends at all yet. Sighihg he shook head, "I think I'll just have a ceaser salad" He said, looking around and sighing. He looked around, not liking the atmosphere of this restaurant at all.
"I just wanna go play my bass" He said, assuming, that as the best bass player out of all of them, that was the instrument he would be playing in their band.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Echo shrugged, studying the menu intently. She finally sighed, looking up and across the room. She bit her bottom lip, closing the menu, and saying "Greek salad."

The thin membrane over her topaz orbs covered them quickly as she shut her eyes, leaning her head back. She stuck a eyebud into her left ear without openeing her eyes, then stuck the other one into her ear. She sighed again, opening her eyes, straightening her back and placing her arms on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

"I agree, I feel like playing some music too," Paul said looking around. Almost as if they're prayers had been answered their food had come. At least the place was speedy. He started digging into his food, practically scarfing it down. He was beginning to wonder what he would play. Probably rythem guitar, he was best at that when he sang. He thought it would also be kinda cool if they took turns singing, it would certainly make thier band more unique.

Ooc: sorry, writers block XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am

Demitri sighed, yawning and taking a small bite of his salad. No appitite really, so much travel did that to you. His system was completely backwards now.
"Urgh" He grumbled, putting his fork down and shoving the half eaten salad away. He felt ill, beyond ill.
"I could go for a nap" He muttered, resting his head on the table and covering a yawn. No one else seemed as exahusted as he did, but he probably had come the furthest, in terms of travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3