Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

OoC: May I play the character for the Guitar/Singing/Bass/Piano for the Universal band?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:34 pm

ooc: okay haha, and sure you can join vampiress XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 pm

OoC: Thank you. My bio will be up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:41 pm

The black tinted windows of the correspondingly black car that had come to pick Beatrice up shielded her delicate blue eyes and pale skin from the scorching sun outside. Living in Finland, she never had to worry about the sun - a tan was almost impossible unless you'd been born with one and any sun related damage to the skin wasn't very high on your list of worries. Which meant that the heat here seemed scorching. It must have been somewhere close to a hundred degrees, or at least it felt like it. Bertie took her flowing, wavy hazel-brown hair into a rather loose bun to try and cool her neck off. Leaning forward to catch more of the cool air that was flowing out of the A/C vent.

As they pulled up to the school that Bertie was to be attending, her 'chauffeur' kindly opened her door and offered to carry her bags and luggage. She politely declined him, smiling and carrying her personal things to the school. Her luggage consisted of one rather large bag-consisting of her clothes-and a smaller bag which consisted of every thing else including makeup and other things she would need while staying at this school.

Making her way into the entrance of the structure, Bertie realized the enormity and elegance of the school. It suited her actually, this style, though she preferred it be more Victorian mixed with a bit of punk. Once she was done marveling at the size and structure of the school. Bertie made her way to a desk with a businesslike yet kind woman sitting behind it. She provided her name and after looking it up, the woman gave her a paper with her room number printed on it, a key so that she would be able to enter her room, and a schedule.

Clutching the key and her schedule in her right hand while reading and memorizing her room number using her left-her dominant hand, though she could still use her right properly. Over and over she muttered "Room 221, room 221, room 221" until finally the condescending numbers reached '221' she rapped her knuckled on the door, feeling a bit awkward already.

Ignoring her earlier gesture of knocking on the door, Bertie swung the door open and stepped inside, finding a boy about her age already there. She checked her small paper and the bronze numbers implanted by the door "221 and 221," she muttered, "So this is the place?" she was a bit unsure of this, sense she hadn't expected to share a room with a guy, though she guessed he was in her band. She wiped her hands quickly on a shirt that read "Apocalyptica" in Finish, sense they were probably sweaty from the heat. Proceeding to stretch her hand out but faltering and forgetting it "I'm Beatrice, but I go by Bertie" she said. Feeling a bit odd for having introduced herself like this, she placed her things on her bed and, looking awkward and flustered from the heat, she stretched out on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Paul was interupted mid-song as someone opened the door. He stopped singing, but continued to play the piano quietly. Once he had been acknowledged he stopped playing and turned around in his seat. He was surprised to see that it was a girl who he'd be sharing a room with. He glanced her over, deciding that she must've been part of his band, and stood up. "I'm Paul," he stated rather quickly. He'd have to remember her name, Bertie. He then glanced at her shirt and quietly read it outloud, "Tuhoisimmasta. So you like Apocalyptica then?" He knew a little bit of Finnish, but he was surprised he could even tell what it meant at all. Usually he got Polish and Finnish confused, and what confused him the most was when his mum tried to teach him all of those weird languages when he was little. He shrugged his shoulders and went back over to his bed and unzipped his suitcase. He began to unpack seeing as he'd be there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm

ooc: vanne means band is finnish...I thought it was funny when you said your character was Finnish cause I thought it was the weirdest cowinkiedink. XD
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Corazon Artemis Echo
Country: Born and raised in England until she was 16, then moved to United States (California)
Main Influence: Muse
Instruments: Guitar/Singing/Bass/Piano
Personality: She's very atheltic. She's stubborn, hardheaded, and has a quick temper. She can be awfully mean. She's generally sweet, kind, and helpful. But she had a hot head and can hold a grudge. She's very tomboyish and is very tough. She loves music and never goes anywhere without it. She's incredibly smart, witty, and very funny. She's very diverse and there's nothing like her. She's very independant and likes to make her own choices.
Other Information: Her mother was distantly Spanish and her first name means heart. She's often called Artemis or Echo.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:34 pm

ooc: awesome! ^^ I'll add you up and now you can post up your intro if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm

((Chortle... I wouldn't have noticed that unless you pointed it out. Quite the coincidence ^^

Oi if your wondering about her language thing. I'll explain really quickly; Her mother was widowed when she was young. Bertie's mother met her current father when he had just come from England to teach at a Universal school. His Finnish was rough at best (since at a universal school you really don't need to learn the native language), but her mother knew English- though Bertie didn't. So she had to learn and since she's been at it for a while now (about ten years sense her parents met when she was eight) she's fluent in it. ^^))

Last edited by elastic on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm

ooc: haha cool then, I would explain Pauls' language background...but it's not really that interesting XD Like I said in the post his mum tried to teach him a bunch of different languages when he was little, so he knows a bit here and there of a few languages.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:00 pm

((Awesome, just thought I'd clear it up sense it would probably seem a bit strange for someone from Finland to know English well.
I'll wait for vampiress to post, just so you know ^^))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 pm

ooc: that's what I'm waiting on too XD (I'm playing this Sherlock Holmes thing online from the website and it's really creepy man!!!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 pm

((-guffaws-
What mystery are you solving? Hm? "Sherlock"

OH! OH! Can I be Watson? ^^ I think I like the movie version of him better... (It's more fun to watch Sherlock and his back-and-forth thing ^^)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:07 pm

ooc: haha you can play watson on it too, although after I took the quiz thing to see who I'd be it said I'd be Sherlock so I'm stuck as him XD but my friend is Watson cause you do it through facebook...the music is the creepiest part. If you wanna try it out go to the sherlock holmes movie site and click on the 221b thing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 pm

There was something different, something increasingly strange about the black car that had willingly offered driven to the girl's California home and pick her up, wisking her away to a school not near any oceans where she could surf or anything of that nature. She was a swimmer too, also not able to do at this fancy-shmancy school.

The girl's hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, like usual. She wore no makeup, except the occasional lip balm to keep them un-chapped. Chlorine and ocean water could chap lips right up. She wasn't beaming, because she wasn't in her natural element. Water, land, or even air were her natural elements. Not metal, machine, or sitting. She was never very good at sitting. Right now, if she was at home, she would be probably on her way to Montana or some Northern state, for snowboarding when it got cold enough.

She wasn't frowning, but she wasn't smiling either. She was actually sleeping. She hadn't been able to sleep much on the plane. Her flight had left at about 4 o'clock this morning, which meant that she had been there before two, kissing her aunt's cheek and hugging her uncle's neck. She hadn't slept because the man next to her had decided to snore and then let his kid play his little DS, blasting whatever Japanese music decided to play at that moment.

She sighed sleepily as she finally decided it was probably time to wake up. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her light topaz colored eyes. She yawned sleepily, turning and looking around. The man up front was silent, staring straight ahead and turning onto a driveway. She shrugged and lifted her head, watching as they drove up next to a large fancy-shmancy building. The girl sighed and surprisingly, the driver opened her door.

She got out of the car and looked around, thanking the guy. He nodded and asked to carry her bags. She shook her head with a smal smile, declining his offer. He nodded pollitely and then walked back to the driver's seat, sliding in and driving away. The girl picked her bags up with strang, tanned hands, and started toward the building.

She turned and met a kind, smiling lady at the counter. The woman asked for her name and the girl gave it to her. The woman nodded and typed the name into the computer. She waited a few minutes then handed the girl a room key and her schedule. The girl nodded quickly and then started off for her room. She hoped that she wouldn't get to many roommates.

The door to her room was already open, so she walked in. She was looking down at her schedule when she walked in and noticed the girl standing and the guy siting in front of the piano. "Well. 'Ello." She said. Her British accent was still very heavy, even though she had been in the States for two years now. She placed her bags on another bed. "You must be my... Well, the band I'm in." She smiled, it was a habit. "I'm... Well, my name is much to complicated. Call me Artemis or Echo. Whichever is easier." Her British accent often bothered her, because it was so thick. She figured it would probably bother her roommates.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 pm

OoC: Sorry it is so long. I got carried away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:17 pm

OOC::..
Just got back from Holmes myself =]
Awesome movie

BIC:
Demitri slipped his sunglasses on him as he slipped from the black car that had picked him up at the airport. Sighing he slung his duffle bag from his shoulder and grabbed his bass case from the trunk. He glanced up at the school, slightly overwehlemed with the size of it. He frowned, still unsure if he had made the right decision. He walked inside, glancing around before noticing the administration desk.
"Uh hello?" He said, looking at the woman akwardly. The lady glanced up at him, smiling kindly.
"Hello, can I help you?"
"Uh, yes. I'm Demitri Black. I just got here" He said shyly. He was not a very social person, his older brothers teased him about this all the time.
"Oh, Demitri Black, we've actually be expecting you. You're in room 221" She handed him a key and smiled dismissively. Accepting the key, the tall, blonde teen turned, wandering down the hallways searching for his room.

Finally he found it, he had gotten lost only once, which he considered to be rather lucky. Sighing he slipped the key in the lock, only to find ot already unlocked. The door pushed open in suprise, which caused him to stumbled through.
"Oh" He gasped in suprised and shook his head as he glanced around. There were three other occupents in the room, smiling akwardly again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Bertie propped herself up using her elbows, welcoming the swish of cool air that came with the sudden motion. "Yeah, I think they're awesome." she said, at a loss for better words. She turned her head to find a girl posed in the doorway, she cracked a sort of half smile, unsure of what else to do. She very much hoped that the final roommate would come soon, so that she could get this whole thing over with and move on. She hated meeting new people, there was the whole "Make a good impression and give off the right vibes" type of thing. She wasn't too great at this, sense her actions were often times misunderstood and took on false meanings.

Slowly Bertie looked the girl up and down, from what she had just said, she could deduce that the girl was rather nice, though you could never tell with people. That was another bad thing about meeting new people, you never knew if you could trust them. You didn't know who was fake-unless it was quite obvious-and who was lying through their teeth. She sighed, knowing that her mistrust wasn't going to get her anywhere, but unable to put it aside.

She was about to speak when her third and final band member/roommate came into the room. Still stuck in her awkward half smile, Bertie decided it best to give it her all and cracked a full smile. Carefully keeping her teeth out of it, being too enthusiastic would get her nowhere either. She got up and brushed herself off, realizing that she very much needed a change of clothes as she looked at the worn jeans and t-shirt that she had worn on the entire flight/drive/train from Finland.

Looking to the boy and then the girl she said "I'm Bea- er, Bertie." She had gotten a bit tongue tied when she decided to eliminate her real name from the sentence, but it was fine seeing as she had managed to breathe the sentence. She looked to the girl and boy again, deciding that she would find there names later chiming "Hold that thought, I'll be right back"

Honestly; Bertie could not stand these clothes for another second. It wasn't that she was too hot, rather they felt uncomfortable after being worn for so long. Really, the A/C was working wonders for her, and so she was quite comfortable in the jeans that she was currently wearing. Her Apocalpytica shirt wasn't a problem with the heat, but it was starting to look a bit wrinkled and she needed a change no matter what.

Going over to her suitcase and pulling out a pair of skinny jeans, a beige shirt, a thick black belt, and a pair of boots-sense she never liked to be barefoot inside, which was odd because of the fact that she didn't have a problem with it outside. She slipped into the restroom and returned with fresh clothes and feeling a bit better just doing that, but knowing that she would later need a shower. Her change of clothes was a little warm, but Bertie was starting to realize it wasn't all that hot after all, and really her clothes were quite comfortable.

(( This is the outfit; I was browsing some pictures and was like O>O Must. Use. This.
Spoiler:

Last edited by elastic on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:46 pm

ooc: wasn't it good? XD

bic:
Paul was unpacking when yet another person entered. And it was another girl too. He was beginning to think he'd get stuck in a all girl band except for him. He sighed shoving things into drawers quickly and stopped when he heard the girl talk. He turned around and smiled saying, "Good to see another Brit here too. I'm Paul." He then turned back around finishing up his unpacking. He picked up his empty suitcase and shoved it under his bed, standing back up to see the third and final room mate enter. He was relieved to see it was another guy. He glanced at him and, "I'm Paul. And I won't be saying it again soon cause I'm getting sick of it." He laughed a bit, he had never had ot introduce himself so quickly to so many different people. He glanced over at Bertie as she left to change. He sat down on his bed quietly seeing what the others would do now that they were all in the room.

ooc: Bleck, bad block on my part...and we'll have ot come up with a band name at some point XD
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Artemis, which she preferred to call herself, smiled at the British boy. "Very comforting," she said softly, walking back to her new bed and starting to unpack. She was very organized, considering her previous unorganized lifestyle. She was humming softly as another member walked in. The was a boy, a tall blonde. She smiled, straightening her back and also kicking her suitcase under her bed. She smiled at the enw boy, he seemed a bit awkward.

"'Ello." She said softly, irritated by her British accent once again. She cleared her throat, trying her best to cover her accent. "I'm Artemis slash Echo, whichever is eaiser to remember." She smiled and shrugged, plopping down on her bed and pulling out her other bag, the one she had carried with her on the plane. A notebook, several books, and her IPod were in her carry-on bag. She smiled and slid them all onto her bedside table.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Demitri dumped his duffle bag on the floor. He didn't care about his clothes really, however, his bass was like his child. He placed the case down gently, resting against the wall before he began to once again survey his surroundings. Two girls, and one other guy.
"Demitri Black" He responded. His russian accent was fairly thick, but he spoke fluent english, though he prefered his native language. He sat down on an unclaimed bed and sighed exaustedly. He was incredibly jet legged at the moment.

He yawned. "Sorry, I haven't slept in like ninteen hours" He said softly, resting his back against the wall and glancing around again. He missed his home, a lot right now, particularly his family. He wasn't used to being in a room with so many people that he didn't know. He pulled a small, rumpled black notebook from his pocket and began to scribbled in it. He wrote music this way, but it was never any good, at least in his opnion.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Bertie made her way back to her bed, sitting with her feet hanging over the edge, right next to her two bags of luggage. She reached down into the smaller bag, yanking it up and into her bed. She rummaged through it's contents until she was able to pull out a large Zune. Thumbing through the list of songs, she finally settled on 'tie her down" by senses fail and blasted it without allowing the noise to drift to anyone else in the room.

For a moment Bertie sat there, listening to songs-a majority of which were by Atreyu and Apocalpytica-while simultaneously flipping with boredom through the many, menus, options, sections, and settings that were programmed into her Zune. She flipped it over in her palm so that the back of it faced her and read the inscriptions and tiny letters that formed sentences she didn't care enough to make out.

Finally she let herself lie down upon the bed and close her eyes. Turning the music down a bit so that she could relax better, Bertie rolled over so that her back faced the rest of the band. She sighed; even though she was relaxed and doing her favorite thing-listening to music-she knew that this wasn't right. If they were a band then they needed to act like one. Speaking of which, what exactly was the name of this 'said band'

Abruptly, Bertie shot up in her bed. Her bun which had already been coming loose fell out and her hazel-brown hair fell in snake like waves around her shoulders and down her back. She stood up with more confidence then she should have, projecting her voice she said "So, what's our name guys?" she paused, realizing that she might come off as being bossy if she did this but not caring enough to fix her method "I mean... we're a band now aren't we?" her ice blue eyes darted around the room as she raised an eyebrow in question of this.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:49 pm

"I don't know mate, I hadn't really thought of that. Not to metion I'm not sure what you guys can do." Paul had stated that rather quickly shrugging his shoulders. He stood up and moved himself back to the piano bench. "For starters I sing, play guitar, bass, and piano." He looked around before adding, "Plus doesn't it effect our type of music?" he had no idea what he was rambling on about anymore, but some of it did make sense in his head.

Ooc: sorry, I'm stuck on my itouch for the moment so I can't post very well XD
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:53 pm

((Erm sorry, I have to go... it's 2am currently xD))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Demitri yawned again, "I have no idea. I suppose a name will come with time" He murmured, arching a pale eyebrow at Paul as he talked about what instruments he played.
"I play Bass and Guitar, I prefer Bass though" He said, closing his notebook, and shoving it back in his pocket. He stood up, stretching an yawning again as he made his way over to his bag and grabbing it. He tossed it on the bed, pulling it open and pulling out a few picture frames with some pictures in them. He placed them on his bedside table and frowned. It was hard to look at the pictures right now, considering how homesick he was. He began to pull out his clothes, placing them on the bed before he began to look through them and put them away.

The bass case, he laid on the bed, before opening it up and revealing a gorgous, black, electric bass. He smiled, his brothers had chipped in last year to buy it for him for his birthday, and it meant the world to him. He zipped the case back up and slid the bass under his bed for the time being, not wanting to actually put it anywhere yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)   Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanne Musical School (semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next