Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Gifted high school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Gifted high school Empty
PostSubject: Gifted high school   Gifted high school I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 pm

I haven't made a roleplay in a long time so I decide to make one.

Plot
You walk in the high school thinking it's fine. Well it's not, There are fights and even a fighting cage. The parents think you are fine at this school, but you know they you aren't. You even wonder why there are some army people here too. I told you it wasn't normal. Can you escape or not? The choice is up to you.

Setting.
The lockers are small and the place smells really bad. The teachers are army people are gifted and so are the teens. The halls are small and the school is very loud. There is some blood on the lockers.

Rules
1:Ask to join
2:Try to type more then one line
3:I have the right to kick you out
4:No fighting with other people
5:Have fun :]

My bio
Name: Deanna
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Deanna is very nice to people and she loves cars. She spend most of her time with her ford mustang.
Past: She lost her mom when she was 2 and she lives with her dad. Her dad is very mean to her and she trys to get away from her. Her dad beats her up when he feels like it.
Other: She has a scar on her arm from her dad.
Deanna's car:Gifted high school Blacksaleenmustang
Wolf form:
Gifted high school 2204746252_c168e97f94

I will post my intro on the next reply.

Last edited by strongwolf66 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Gifted high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted high school   Gifted high school I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Deanna left her house with a smile. She ran over to her car and got inside it. She could hear her dad yelling at her from outside. She drove off and parked in her parking stop at the school. Deanna got out of her car and sat on it's hood. She felt like turning in her wolf form, but she knew it wouldn't be a good idea. She looked at one of the army guy's walking over to her. "Hey."Said the army guy.
"Ummm... Hi."Deanna said,as she looked at him. Why was he talking to her? Ussaully they were walking around, watching out for the fights and other things. The Army guy smiled at her and sat next to her. "So how are you?" He asked.
Deanna turned her head to him. Now she really didn't want to say. She felt like turning in her wolf form and attacking him, but she could see his gun on his side. "I am good." She said, as she got of her car. She felt someone tug at her arm and looked to see the Army guy had her arm.
"Where do you think your going?"He asked.
"Going to my class." She said, as she tried to get out of his grip.
Now this guy was being a pain to her so she turned in her wolf form. "I think you should let me go now." She growled.
He nodded and let go. He ran off back in the highschool.
Deanna sighed and turned in her human form and sighed. She went in the high school and went to her locker.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Gifted high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted high school   Gifted high school I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 pm

She grabed her books and went to her class. She was still freaked out of what the Army guy did to her. What did he want from me? Deanna thought to herself. She wanted to get home, but she had to wait tell school was over. She listened to the teacher was saying and sighed. If only she knew what he wanted from her. When she heard the bell ring, She ran out of class and ran to her car. Deanna locked the door and just sat in her car. She leaned down in the seat so no one could see her. Deanna jumped when she heard a phone ring. Who was calling her know? She looked at the caller Id and it said Dad. "Great."She said to her self.
"Hello."She said.
"Where are you?"Dad asked.
"Where do you think? I am at school and I am comeing home. I have to tell you something werid that happened today. I know you won't belive, but you have too, Dad." Deanna said.
"Fine!" Her dad grumbled threw the phone.
Deanna hanged out and put her phone on the dash boerd. She started her car and drove home. She parked her car when she got home and went in her house. There was her dad, sitting on the coach, looking at her like he wanted to kill her.
"So you wanted to tell me something?"Dad asked, as he crossed his arms.
Deanna nodded and sat down on the floor. She wasn't ready to him. What if he didn't believe her? "Well I parked my car at and got up. I waited by my car for a few seconds and this Army guy walked right up to me. The Army people at school don't talk to other people. He said Hi and I said Hi back. When I was going in the school, He grabbed my arm and smiled at me. It was really freaky." She said.
Dad just looked at her and sighed. He got up from the coach and walked away.
Deanna got up too and went to her room. She layed on her bed, not careing about the school thing now and her dad.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Gifted high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted high school   Gifted high school I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Deanna walked to window and stood still when she heard foot steps. Was it her dad ready to beat her up? She turned around to her dad standing infront if her smileing. "please don't!"Deanna said, as she closed her eyes. She winced in pain when she felt the sting on her shoulder from her dad hiting her. Deanna had to do something so she turned in her wolf form and growled at her Dad.
Dad backed up in schocked. He fell to the ground from being scared and freaked out. "What are you?" Dad asked, as he kept on backing up. He hit a wall and started to scream for help.
Deanna tilted her head and smirked. "I am a werewolf." Deanna said,as she walked towards him.
Dad nodded and stoped screaming. He looked like he was going to past out. "I am sorry for hiting you." He said.
Deanna sat infront of him and turned her head away. Yea right that he was sorry. She could just attack him right now, but she didn't want to. He still had her undercontroll. Deanna turned in her human form and walked out of the house. She went into her car and locked the door. Tears came down her eyes and landed on her leg.
"Are you ok?" Said a voice out of no where.
Deanna jumped and looked around. Who said that? Was that her car who just said that? It couldn't be! Cars don't talk. "Who said that?" Deanna asked in a scared voice.
"Kitt. Your car." He said.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Gifted high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted high school   Gifted high school I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 pm

My car? "So you can talk. You have to be wired or something."She said.
"Nope."He said. He wasn't wired or anything, He could just talk. Deanna nodded and soon wasn't scared anymore. She actually liked(I will finsh this later, my dsi is dieing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gifted high school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted high school   Gifted high school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifted high school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: