Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm

((Thanks fire. Hopefully I'll be home soon. And Pinapple that must suck. XD I hope you guys get the compter fixed sometime soon.))
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm

ooc: I think we are on the 26th luckily lol=P
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:36 pm

{{Well that's good.}}

Rajani kept herself from sighing dejectedly as T left. She kept her eyes on him, flicking between him and the humans. She knew they would never see him, but it couldn't hurt to be careful. Taking an arrow from her bow, Rajani twirled it gently, holding it at her side, and resting her bow on her lap. She watched T's every move, her eyes darting to the armed human once or twice. They still hadn't noticed him.

Rajani allowed herself to relax a bit, seeing T in another tree directly across from them. She caught his eye and nodded, lowering herself down to Quea's branch. We do not attack yet... Rajani told the younger one quietly. They are getting close though.... she murmured, twirling the arrow in her fingers again restlessly.

That's when she heard the loud human, and she nocked the arrow impusivly. However, she didn't pull her bow taunt, it was still relaxed in her lap. She frowned, sitting up to watch the newest human join the group. Rajani shook her head; he was not with them, for the armed man had almost attacked. Her eyes flickered over to T'kyun in a silent warning. Stay close to me. Rajani whispered, holding her bow tightly before slipping down to the ground and keeping low behind the plants.

---------------------------------------------

Sandra turned around sharply, her hand reaching out to cover Jake's mouth the next instant. He's not wearing a mask.... Sandra realized, her eyes going wide. She looked over at Jim before letting her eyes roam around the forest slowly. She couldn't see much due to her mask, but she could see enough around them. The planet seemed to have it's own light, though she wasn't exactly sure where it came from at this time at night. Turning her attention back to Jake, Sandra let her hand go, not hearing anything out of the ordinary.
"Don't be so loud." She warned him. "There may be predators that come out at night that we don't know about." She said before taking a step closer to look him over. "I'm Sandra Beningfield. Who are you? And how did you get here?" she asked quietly.

Last edited by mystikmage on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 pm

"Why aren't you dead?" Jim had asked looking around beforing glancing back at the guy. He had been stupid enough himself to go outside without a mask, about 20 seconds after he had fallen unconcious, and woken up in a hospital building about three days later. He pushed the memory away from him, and shook his head. Moments later he turned thinking that he saw something move in the distance. He held his gun up, ready and loaded as he had steadily moved forward towards what he thought he had seen.

---------------------------

Quae watched as Rajani had jumped down from the tree. She glanced at her brother before jumping down behind her. She had stayed very closely and silently, trying not to touch anything. That had failed fairly quickly when her tail had touched a large flower, and it quickly shrunk into the ground. She knew that the humans could not see well at night, so hopefully none of them would have seen. She ran instinctively closer to Rajani while watching the armed human walk in their direction slowly. "Opps," she muttered in English while glancing at Rajani and then to her brother in the distance.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Rajani's whole body went tense, hearing the flower retreat at Quae's touch. Turning around sharply, Rajani's eyes grew wide and she drew the girl to her, covering Quae's mouth. Rajani turned her attention back to the human as he walked towards the bush they hide behind. Rajani stared up at him, releasing her bow and reaching for the knife at her belt as he walked closer. This was the human with the gun....Rajani realized, closing her eyes and listening to his footsteps. They were getting closer. Now she was holding her breath in hopes to be quiet, and willing Quae to do the same. If they stayed perfectly still, the human wouldn't notice. Their blue skin could blend in with nearly every plant in this forest; We just have to keep still Rajani thought, taking in a silent breath.

---------------------------------

Sandra frowned at Jim's question. Although it was a good one, he didn't have to be so brutal about it. She looked Jack over again, frowning. He looked perfectly healthing, if not a bit tired. Other than exhausted, Sandra saw nothing wrong with him. "He's right..." she muttered. Hearing Jim walked off, Sandra turned around. He was standing near a group of bushes, not far off from a tall tree. "Saw something?" she asked him curiously. Her frown deeping as she heard the gun load. That was never a good sign.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm

T growled as his sister managed to draw the attention of the humans. The situation was getting more and more tense by the minute. He hissed and moved forward on the tree branch, dropping to the ground directly behind Jim. He wasn't sure if they would notice him, but he needed to keep their attention off of his sister and Rajani for a moment, even if it was just to give them time to escape. Since his father's death, and before, T had always felt a responsibility to live up to his father's reuptation and expectations. This often led him to do highly dangerous and implusive actions, which often landed him in trouble. He soon realized this as he stood, directly behind the man with the very large gun. Cursing his stupidity, he did the only thing he could think of, and drop to the ground, immediatly moving so he was now behind a large plant, simillar to the one Quea had made disappear into the earth.

His ears swiviled, as he was careful not to touch the planet. A low hiss escaped him again as he nodded to Jani, trying to capture her attention. The situation was to dangerous now, they had to reveal themselves. Cursing, he stood, arms by his side, his bow in one hand.
"Peace" He called out in English, knowing the use of their language would hopefully prevent fire. His yellow-green eyes darted around, constantly flicking from one human to the other. He glanced at the two female Na'vi, hoping they realized what he was doing and followed along.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Quae stood up cautiously like her brother had done. She glanced over at him with a sad expression on her face, and her ears flicked back. She didn't mean to, but she didn't have complete control of her tail at all times. She sighed and glanced at the humans while putting her hands up. She gestured that she was no threat to them especially to the one that was armed. Her pale blue skin slightly glowed with the Earhart around her, and her golden eyes glowed. She attempted to form a smile, but it had almost turned into a hiss, so her politeness quickly faded.

---------------------------------

Jim almost shot when the first native appeared. He took a few steps back almost tripping over a branch or something, he never paid attention to that sort of stuff. He looked at them curiously as the one spoke English. He glanced back at the scientists and said, "You guys never mentioned they knew English." He then looked back at the natives, both at least a good foot or so taller than him. He had his gun still set, but for the sake of staying alive for the moment, he set it down at his side. He took notice of the blades each of them carried and the bow one of them had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm

OOC:; I have to dash for the night. I'll post tomorrow, try not to go to far without me =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Ooc: okay lol, we probably can't make it that far without you either haha
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:08 am

OOC: I forgot to put that he had a mask on in my post. I will post tommrow too. My mom is yelling at me to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 am

Rajani drew her hand away from Quae as she watched T, with wide horrified eyes. What was he doing? She placed her knife back quietl and drew up her bow again, watching the human with the gun carefully. If he had just turned around, he would notice T, the humans weren't that blind.

Thankfully, the human didn't turn around, and T had the sense to duck away and reappear. She knew the word he said in english; it usually prevented a fight. It also meant she had to put her bow down. Frowning, Rajani replaced her arrow to her quiver, and slung her bow over her shoulder. However, she didn't stand up right away with Quae and T. She didn't trust the man with the gun, although there was a female who was staring at her friends with wide and amazed eyes.

She waited until the man let go of his gun before she moved. Stepping away from Quae and bit, Rajani stood up slowly, frowning at T before walking from the bush to stand next to him. She stared at him for a moment, hoping he had a plan this time, and not some impulsive idea before looking back at Sandra.

--------------------------------------

Sandra let out a small gasp of surprise and she walked over to Jim the next instant. "No, don't shoot." she muttered quietly. "We never knew they could speak it...." Sandra said, amazed as T walked foward and announced peace. Her eyes darted to Jim and she smiled lightly when he put his gun away. Her eyes then turned back to T, and then Quae as they stood before her.

She took a step back as Rajani appeared, slightly started at the thrid Na'vi's appearnce. She was as old as the male, making Quae the youngest, and Sandra noticed the thrid also had a bow. Sandra smiled lightly at Rajani, who took no notice, before looking back at T.
"Good evening." She said lightly. "We did not mean to disturb you," her eyes flickered over to Jack before looking back at T "We're not here to fight."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am

T bit back a bitter laugh. Not here to fight, then why the guns? The explosions? He sighed and glanced at his sister anxiously, keeping a careful eye on her.
"Why are you here then? You say you mean no harm, but all you have brought is harm" T snapped at the female human, hissing in irritation. His tail lashed back and forth as he watched the humans, his eyes constantly darting about. His hand flinched towards his knife numerous times, but he managed to keep from grabbing it.
I had to do something, they're moving closer to Hometree, it's not safe for the others T murmured to Ranji, knowing she would understand. He spoke his native tounge to her, knowing that English was a language she wasn't very good in yet, not to mention that it wasn't the best idea to plan in English in front of the humans.

He turned his attention back to Sandra, still keeping a close eye on Quae, her being here was making him nervous. She didn't have a bow, and she was still just learning to fight. His tail lashed back and forth again, another low hiss emerging from him. It was more of a subconcious action then one of aggression.
Be careful, the one with the gun doesn't seem as comfortable as the others He cautioned, letting his voice carry over to his sister so that she didn't make any sudden movements. It was odvious that the female and the loud one were scientists, but the man with the gun was not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

Rajani's eyes focused on Sandra as she talked. She had no idea what the human, or T was saying, but she didn't like it. Tell them to leave... she whispered quietly. The sooner the better. Rajani let her eyes wander over the group of humans before looking over her shoulder at the dense forest behind her. Her ears twitched and her hand went instictively to her bow. Not wanting to alarm the humans, Rajani made it seem that she was massaging her shoulder.

What is she saying? Rajani asked, eyeing Sandra as the human dropped a sack that she had been carring. She eyed it warningly, not knowing what was inside.

------------------------------------------

Sandra sighed. "I mean us.." she motioned to the small group she was with. "Right now. We're just here to collect samples." she tried to explain. Her eyes darted to Rajani, hearing them talk but not understanding it. Judging by the female's body language, she wasn't happy T was talking to her. Sandra swallowed down her anxiety, pulling her bag off her shoulder; it was getting heavy.

"The gun is a precaution." Sandra said, shrugging. "However we were told not to harm any native if we were to come across them..." She said, trying to compromise. She knew it might he hard to understand. Sandra wasn't part of the military, she worked strictly in the lab. Everything on this planet fasincated her, and she wanted to understand moreso then harvet it like the military officers.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 am

Jim glanced over at the two talking in whatever language it was. He was slightly listening when they spoke in English, but otherwise he didn't really care. He kept his gun clutched tightly in his right hand, just incase if they did anything. They kept moving towards their weapons in slightly movements, and he could tell, but he was pretty sure the other's wouldn't get it. He looked around, noting where things were in his surroundings, as an automatic movement, he took a couple steps back and towards the scientists. He then began to watch the natives; he had been told a few things from others, and he would need to find out if some of it was true. So far he hadn't seen anything different, but he could never tell.

----------------------------------------

Quae put her hand over her hip, covering up her knife. She kept glancing at her brother and Rajani thinking about what to do. She muttered in their native tounge, We either need to leave or get rid of them faster. She hissed somewhat irritably to her brother, wondering why this was moving on so slowly. She then said in English to the others, "Go study somewhere else. This is our home." She took a couple steps closer to the other two Na'vi, not really sure about what to do now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am

T snarled at his sister as she spoke.
Quae, they don't realize how close Hometree is, we can't give it away He snapped at her, narrowing his eyes and hissing in irritation. He didn't want the humans to become suspicious and find the tree that they worked so hard to keep it hidden.
He turned his attention to Rajani.
She's saying their just scientist. They don't intend to hurt us and the gun is just for precaution He whispered to her, his eyes still focused on his sister.
"She's right. You should go, you're invading a sacred place" He murmured, trying to keep the secret but convince them that this place was sacred to the Na'vi.

His hands clenched, his father would have known what to do. In fact, these humans had probably heard of his father, not that he wanted to mention his father to him. He sighed, the wound was still to fresh to even think about his parents right now.
"Get out of here" He growled suddenly, his anger and irritation bursting from him. "All you do is bring pain and misery. So why don't you go back to your own planet and destroy your own families instead of mine" He said, his hands clenched into fists as he snarled at Sandra.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Rajani took a step closer to T, hearing the anger in his voice. She wasn't sure what he was saying in English, but she could see the pain it brought him. Her eyes darted to Sandra in a silent warning, and she nodded stiffly, willing the human to listen.
Quae, hush... Rajani said quietly, not wanting T to become more aggervated. She looked up at T for a moment, touching his arm lightly. She understood his frustration, but it was dangerous to take it out on these humans now. One was armed, and she guessed that human would not heistate to shoot if he felt threathened.
Perhasp you're sister is right. If we leave, so will they. Rajani said quietly. If you say anymore they might get curious and they'll know Hometree is here...

--------------------------------------------------

Sandra took a step back, hearing the anger in the Na'vi's voice and the snarl he let loose. She took a deep breath to calm her racing heart, and swallowed down her anxiety again. Her eyes caught Rajani's as the female nodded stiffly. Sandra let out her deep breath.

"If it is sacred to you, we will leave." Sandra said, looking over at Jim and nodding. She reached down for her bag, closing it tightly before slinging it over her shoulder. She looked back at T, her eyes narrowing for a moment. Sandra frowned and shook her head mentaly, remaining silent. There wasn't much she could say to that. She knew the war was brutal, and could hardly empathized for the Na'vi. She nodded to Jim before taking her steps backwards slowly and turning around, heading back from the direction they came from.
((bleh, bit of a block for Sandra...))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:58 am

Quae listened to what the two had told her to do, even though she didn't really want to listen. She sighed while crossing her arms. This was getting really annoying at how slowly humans moved around; they had way too much time on their hands for her liking. She tapped her fingers on one of her arms, trying to wait. After a while she stared at her surroundings of all of the trees and glowing plant life. It almost caused her to smile, but she held it back while the humans were still there. She glanced over at her brother, wondering why he held her back so much sometimes. She was going to be a full warrior next week after all, and she just wished her parents were still alive to see her accomplishments.

Jim watched as the scientists turned around. He rolled his eyes and did the same, but just as he turned something had caught his eye. The small native had five fingers while most only had four. He had noticed it as she was tapping them carelessly, and he had read something about that. He remembered it saying something about how past avatars had five fingers and the original natives had four. So some of them weren't even completely natives! They were just children of an avatar and a native. He smiled walking closer to a couple of the scientists, waiting until they were a far enough distance before he told them what he noticed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:04 am

T sighed and turned.
Come on, they're leaving. We cannot head back towards hometree though. So just disappear into the forest, that way we can still keep an eye on them He mumbled to the others, glancing curiously at his sister for a moment. She had five fingers, however, strangely enough, he didn't. He supposed it was one of those genetic things that sometimes happened, but no one, not even his father's human friend had ever understood it. Norm, Norm was an interersting human, but he had died when T and Quae had just been small children.

He gestured for the two females to follow him and he slipped into the woods, immediatly climbing a tree. He wasn't fond of being on the ground, most of the forest dwelling creatures were rather large, and sometimes high in the trees was the safest place, not always, but sometimes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 am

Rajani watched the humans leave a moment longer before following after T. She took her time, walking through the forest behind him. She had a feeling the humans may not return for a while, however she had no desire to sleep either. Her bright yellow eyes followed T as he climbed a tree. She looked over her shoulder at Quae to see if she was following before scaling the tree herself.

Silently, Rajani crouched onto a branch next to T, holding onto a branch over her head for support. She watched him with sympathetic eyes, knowing he was probably still upset. Rajani swayed slightly with a breeze that ruffled through the trees and around the forest. Her eyes were still on T, asking the question she was afraid to voice. Men were often fickle like that, they hardly ever liked it when others worried about them.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 am

Quae unfolded her arms watching the humans walk off. She listened to her brother and watched him disappear within the trees above. She smiled coming up with a plan of her own, taking a tree to their left. Once she was up in it she glanced over at her brother and Rajani. She sighed not liking the idea of disobeying her brother, but then again she was only half disobeying him. She jumped into another nearby tree silently. She wanted to see where the humans were camped. If it was only those few, the na'vi could take them easily. It would only be a matter of getting rid of the gun. She followed after them slowly so she wouldn't make any noise.

Ooc: bleck, bad writers' block, sorry XP
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 am

{{Meep! I just realized I forgot to post for Sandra xD Here it is.}}

Holding her bag tightly on her shoulder, Sandra held her head high as she walked. Her mind was racing, going over details of what had just happened. She had finally met natives! And they spoke English! How they managed to learn the language was still a mystery to her, but just the thought alone amazed her. She ignored the obivous hostility against her race, since it was to be expected.

Ducking down under a low branch, Sandra paused and held it back for Jim to walk past. She looked up at him, tilting her head curiously. "What is it?" she asked, wondering what was on the soilder's mind.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 am

Ooc: I was wondering about that haha, now I'll post for Jim then.

Bic: Jim looked at sandra and smiled smugly about it. He then said, "Intell, but you probably don't care." He would need to tell this to the general, whoever that was. He hadn't even met the guy, that's how unimportant he was. He rolled his eyes clutching his gun better again. He then looked back and asked Sandra, "How many clicks are we away from camp?" he had forgotten how far they had wandered off.

Ooc: oh my gosh! My block keeps getting worse XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:39 pm

T glanced at Jani, ignoring the question in her eyes. He didn't want to talk about his family, his parents, he wasn't ready to, not even with Quae. Frowning he looked around, where was his sister. Frowning he quickly moved further up the tree, he let out a low whistle, scanning the branches as he did so.
His Ikan, or flying companion, the mark of being a hunter, landed on the branch next to him, making almost no noise.
Hey He murmured to the large, bird-like creature. His name was Kima. The only way to 'get' an Ikan was to complete the final challange in becoming a warrior. Pulling his long braid over his shoulder, he squeezed the end gently, revealing the small tendrils inside. Then he pulled over Kima's, quickly connecting the tendrils and making the 'bond'. Na'vi could do this with any creature in the forest, and even the planet life. This was how they stayed so connected with Pandora and it's life.
I'm going fly. I need to think, clear my head He told Jani. He definately needed to think, and just get away from everything. Picking up on his emotions. Kima shifted nervously and let out a loud shriek. Sighng, T swung onto his back, gripping the apandages that he had connected his braid with and held them like reins, letting the Ikan take off into the air.

Sighing T brushed a small tear from his eye once they were high enough in the air. He sighed, completely lost, he didn't know what to do anymore. He was so lost without his parents. He was still fairly young by his kind's standards, and was still having mass issues dealing with his parents death, even if they were with Eywa now. He sighed, letting Kima just fly for now, he was completely unaware of where he was flying. He heard shouts from below him and glanced around, gaping as he realized he had flown over the humans base.
Uh oh He said, realizing they had noticed him and were now preparing to fire. He swore as the bullets began to fly. Cursing again, he tried to get the panicking Ikan to listen to him. A bullet grazed his face, and he winced in pain as he began to feel the blood pouring down his face. They needed to get out of there and fast.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Rajani let out a rough breath, watching as T called his Ikan. Her jaw clenched, as her eyes darted about the forest before back at T after he bonded with the creature before mounting him. Taking her bow from her back, Rajani nodded. Be careful. she murmured as he took off. Letting out a deep breath, she watched until the duo was out of her sight before jumping into another tree.

Rajani had seen which way Quae had wandered off it, and now she was curious. Moving effortlessly through the trees, Rajani let her mind go blank. She rested against a branch for a moment to catch her breath, before pulling herself to a high branch and ressuming her pace. Eventually, she caught up with the young girl. Resting in a branch behind her, Rajani reached over, placing a hand lightly on Quae's shoulder. What are you doing? she asked quietly. She sounded curious moreso than angry. Rajani's eyes wandered down to the forest floor and she smirked; the humans were there. Looking up to her right, Rajani nodded. And there was the camp.

"If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here right now." Sandra said hotly. However she adjusted the bag on her shoulder and let the topic die. For a while, they walked in silence. That was about when Jim asked how far way their camp was. She rolled her eyes; and he was the soilder? "It's not far..." She murmured, spotting a plant she had taken a sample from earlier. Picking her head up, Sandra looked around and nodded ahead. "There." she murmured, seeing the lights of their camp.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Kima shrieked as a bullet grazed his own wing. Panicking the Ikan's wings began to thrash, which unsettled T. The Na'vi tried to grab onto his Ikan, but he wasn't able to.
Sh- He cursed as he flew through the air, he wasn't high up, but he knew it was going to hurt, badly, when he hit the ground. He managed to hit a large leaf on the way down, before ending up in the human's compound. He blinked rapidly, his pale lips gasping for air as he tried to get up. He couldn't, he was completely winded, not to mention that he had drawn the attention of many humans, all whom where rushing around him. He felt himself being jerked up, he shook his head, pain caused him to swoon and begin to black out. He was aware of the humans talking around him, but in his exahusted and zoned out state, he couldn't focus on what they were saying.

"Can you believe it? Fell right out of the sky. I've never even seen one of them before" A tall, brown haired man said, supporting the unconcious Na'vi on one side, while his companion supported his other.
"Well I'm suprised he didn't fall sooner, the entire base was firing at him" A blonde haired man said, shaking his head as he moved the Na'vi towards the holding cell.
"I dunno, man. I don't agree with this. Keeping one of them hostage isn't exactly a brilliant idea" the brown haired man said, lying the Na'vi on a cot in a holding cell, before locking the door and standing outside the cell, guarding it.
"I know, it's gonna be bad" The blonde said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next