Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] Empty
PostSubject: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 pm

So I did this RP for a while on zeta and it seemed to be going pretty well, so I figured I'd try it again here.

Plot:
So there are movie, TV show, book, and even video game characters. What if suddenly they had all appeared into the real world?
For about a year they had lived in this world among others, well that was until the government had set a new plan for them. They had made a new law that stated if a character, good or bad, was deemed "unsafe" because of who they were, then they would either be terminated or locked in a facility for the safety of themselves and others. Many of the people agreed with this because of the violence that had been occurring, and so no one really complained. Many of the characters went into hiding or were captured quite quickly because of this.
Now it is up to the ones left to make the government withdraw the law and hopefully return things back to normal...or as normal as things got now-a-days.

Characters:
- Nathan "Nate" Drake played by Movie (character)
- James "Sharsky" Lennox played by Movie (agent)
- Isabel "Elle" Lennox played by Movie (regular person)
- Light Yagami played by Ama (character)
- Lyra Soley played by Ama (regular person)
-

Rules:
•You must be semi-lit+ to join. So this means one nice paragraph, about 6 good sentences minimum.
Ex: Instead of saying this for a post:
He walked down over to her and said hi.
Use this as a post:
Chris briskly walked down the alley during the night. He was the only one outside, well at least that's what he could tell. He heard his footsteps clinking on the ground, and he quickly turned the corner. He stopped awestruck that there was a girl outside as well. He thought that the place had been abandoned when the people of the other city had invaded. He glanced over at her for a moment before taking a few cautious steps over to her. He then put on a smile and said, "I see you also decided to stick it out here."
It's the same exact thing happening in both posts, it's just you know what's going on and there's more detail in the second one. (Which is what we would like to see! ^^)

•Follow all of the forum rules, this includes cussing, romance, and violence rules.
•You may have as many characters as you can handle and you may add characters later if you wish.
•You may be a government agent, a character, or a regular person. If you join as more than one person you must be in two different categories. So if you join as two people you cannot be two characters, you can be one character and one of the other. But more than two characters this rule does not apply.
•Have Fun!

Bio Format:
Name:
Species:
Appearance: (Pictures are fine)
Area of Origin: (Somewhere on Earth if not a character, wherever they're from if a character)
Role: (Character, Agent, or Regular person)
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Movie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 pm

ooc: I guess I shall post up my bio then...and I'm thinking about adding at least one more charrie on my part.

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] Udf-ca-nathan-drake3

Name: Nathan Drake
Nickname: Nate
Species: Human
Area of Origin: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune / Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Role: Character
Personality: Although he's smart and self-educated, Drake tends to conceal his intellectual side when dealing with the rogues gallery of dangerous individuals who haunt the gray market underworld of the illegal antiques trade. In his dubious line of work, Drake has had to confront trouble on a daily basis -- everything from guerrillas to drug traffickers, modern-day pirates, rival salvage companies and even sometimes the law -- so he's learned how to handle himself in tight situations, whether it means guns, fists, charm or the occasional hasty exit. He is very sarcastic, sort of an "everyday" man, and is very outgoing.
Other: He makes his living as a professional treasure hunter.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm

(("Whose going to stop me now?" Join? Light from DeathNote and a girl whose keeping him hidden from the government? I'm thinking that Light's DeathNote should be confiscated due to God Modeling and Power Playing issues that could arise. *laughs*))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 pm

ooc: lol sure you can totally join! ^^

and I'm thinking my second character is going to be an agent that decided to turn on the government to help the characters. (but that'll be a while in the RP)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 pm

ooc: while making this character, I decided to add a third (oh dear!) and they're a regular, so that way I cover all three! ^^ I don't know how I'll manage it, but I will.

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] 14424784-14424787-large
Name: James Lennox
Nickname: Sharsky
Area of Origin: Key West, Florida
Role: Agent
Personality: He is outgoing, smart, and tends to do whatever he wants. He will always listen to people's opinions, but will usually ignore them when it actually comes to making a choice. He keeps the friends he needs for the time being, and never lets himself dwell on the past.
Other: He knows where his duty is, but cannot stand what he has to do.

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] 0,,5512344,00
Name: Isabel Lennox
Nickname: Elle
Area of Origin: Key West, Florida
Role: Regular Person
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
Other: She is James' younger sister, and is helping Nate hide out.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] Light
[center]Name: Light Yagami [Kira]
Area of Origin: Death Note /Japan\
Personality: Light is strategic and fast on his feet. He has the ability to keep calm even when he is outwitted. He is intelligent, due to this he, when given the right equipment, can hack databases and track cell phones. He mostly thinks about thing that will benefit him, but after his close encounter with the *NPA, and the confiscation of his Death Note during this encounter he has been forced to think about others to save himself. He will be quick to revert to his old ways and use others to his advantage.
Other: He was taken in by Lyra, who brought him To Key West, Florida and taught him how to speak English.
*NPA is Japan’s equivalent The United States FBI

[I’ll explain her looks in my intro if that’s okay?]
Name: Lyra Soley
Area of Origin: [My brain =P] Sapporo, Japan, though she moved to Tokyo, Japan met up with Light and moved once again to Key west Florida.
Role: Regular Person
Personality: She is calm and collected when the time calls for it but otherwise she tries to be bubbly and outgoing. She can hold her ground in an argument, making her quick on her feet. She’s educated, but keeps this hidden from the people around her by carrying around a flask, that one would automatically assume was whiskey and in general smells of some form of liquor, this too is only to make the government think that she is not a threat. She thinks of others over herself.
Other: She took in Light. She has had several encounters with the government already and in is listed as a rebel. She has taken on Light’s surname to make them look less suspicious.

((Bleh, I'm sorry I can't stick around longer, but I have to go =( ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm

ooc: yah that's fine, you can describe her in the intro. And its fine you have to go, I'm still typing up Nate's intro. (I got really bored one day and wrote this for like an hour...so it's going to be long)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:27 pm

ooc: okay here's Nate's really really really long intro. Your posts have to be nowhere near as long as this. Just the rules requirement...trust me, my other two characters will fall much more along those lines. I just had too much extra time on my hands for this one. And I tried to make the text small so it wouldn't make too much extra space, but I can make it larger if you can't really read it.

Nathan Drake, a renowned video game character, was sitting in his new home living room. He had short, somewhat spiked, brown hair and brown-blue eyes. The body had a muscular athletic build, and stood at about 5'11". He was currently wearing a white dirty t-shirt and slightly baggy blue jeans with a belt holding them up. The belt buckle had a skull and cross-bones on it, and he had a brown string leather necklace with a silver ring attached to the end of it. It had belonged to Sir Francis Drake.
He had been living in this house for about a year now in this world. He had been picking up a treasure and somehow just seemed to pop up in this world, just like all the other characters. He had adjusted well, well seeing as his world was just like this one; except for the fact that he hadn't been in it before.
He was watching the television bored as he leaned back in his couch. He did this often now that there were not any interesting treasures to hunt for anymore.
His living room was large, but felt small for being stuffed with all of his things. It had tall ceilings, was painted a cream color, and was packed with many of his treasure that he had taken. There was a chocolate brown leather couch that was worn, sitting about only five feet away from the television. This was about the only space where the dirty white colored carpet was visible.
The television was newer and was filtering through whatever was on, and was the only light on currently. The color flashed off of the face of the watcher and then changed quickly, so Nate looked like an unused kaleidoscope changing colors as his face didn't move with any noise.
There were a few shelves full of small golden and silver treasures, and an occasional picture of himself or some of his few friends. Then there were a few lamps on coffee tables, and a fan silently moving above his head. It was the only thing that seemed alive at the time.
Nate's face reanimated before it blinked and once again remembered to breathe when his lips parted. He glanced at his pistol and holster staring at him on a small glass table across from where he sat. He always kept them near him just because that was his character. The leather on the holster looked over-used, and the pistol as well, but those where the only things he really trusted oddly enough.
His attention quickly turned towards the television when he heard the news babbling about something to do with 'his kind,' or the characters they called it. They had talked about the characters often, but this caught his attention because of the seriousness of the anchor, who was usually smiling. The smile had faded from this person's face, and this concerned Nate. He reached over for the remote sitting on a cushion next to him, and the touch of it was as cold as ice. He clicked a button a few times to turn up the volume a bit before listening.
The new anchor stated: Important News Update; a new law has just been passed by the government called the 'Character Peace Act.' It is a new act that the government plans to begin immediately. All characters deemed unsafe will be either terminated or taken to a facility for their safety and the safety of the people. The qualities for being deemed 'unsafe' are as follows; violent, mean, overly sarcastic, knows how to handle weapons well, has worked against the government in whatever world they came from, and is willing to hurt others for the good of themselves. So if any characters are listening now, that means if you were in an action movie or TV show, horror movie or TV show, any villain, most video game characters, and all book characters that involve violence. This way the world will be safer once again. So if you are contacted, do not run or attempt to hurt anyone; it will only make it worse for you. Most will not be terminated, unless if things get out of hand. Now back to your regular programming.
Nate turned the TV off and cursed to himself quietly before saying, "I guess I fit that bill pretty well." He stood up irritated by this new law, or 'act' as they liked to call it. It wasn't his fault for being who he was, or being here for that matter. He looked at his gun and holster before quickly walking up to them and picking them up. He set it up on himself and sat back down, but more attentive this time.
He could hear the fan's blades now swiping through the air as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of his house. As he sat in deep thought, he began to think of Elena; one of his best friends and girlfriend that had come from the same 'game' as him. He looked around spotting his phone before deciding to get up and walk to it. He went through the contacts and dialed her number. The beeping noises of the dialing number now out-weighed the sound of the fan. He pushed the metal up to his ear and waited through the rings.
No one had answered, and so the wired in answering machine had decided to pick up instead. "Hey this is Elena Fisher. I'm not at the phone or at my house right now, so please leave a message after the beep." He waited for the drone of the beep before hurriedly saying, "Elena! Are you there? This is Nate. call back as soon as you get home, and hurry!" He then stopped the message to her by hanging up his phone and tossing it onto the leather couch carelessly. He made sure all of the lights were off in his house before locking the tall blood-red front door.
He walked over to a nearby window and opened it up. He climbed out of it and shut it behind him. This was the way he always left his house. He never had to keep a house key, and no one could get in. He smiled at himself thinking of his way of always leaving, and he figured the government wouldn't be smart enough to figure it out. He laughed to himself before he walked off of his green lawn and to the pathway towards the street.He moved to the sidewalk and turned in the direction towards Elena's house. It was dark now, and not many stars were visible from the city lights. Only a few people were on the streets now, and not that many seemed to be interested in him.
When he first came it seemed like everyone was interested, but not anymore. When he saw a new face on the streets occasionally they would ask, but otherwise he was never bothered anymore.He quickly stopped his train of thought as he was beginning to get worried for Elena. His nightly stroll turned into a quick sprint down the gray pavement below him. He passed by many houses, and about a mile later he had reached Elena's house.He looked around it. It was smaller than his; it was an ugly pink color with white trim, it had a rather short white front door, and all of the windows had no shading on them. It looked cheery compared to the rest of the neighborhood, but otherwise it just blended into the mesh of the other houses around it. The lawn was green and crisp as Nate walked on it.
He didn't take the path because it was longer than just walking on the grass, and he wasn't polite enough to care. There were a few plants in front of the house, and no lights were currently on. As he made his way closer to the house he realized that the front door was sitting wide open. It was the mouth into the dark black of the house inside of it, and there seemed to be nothing moving on the other side. he walked inside the mouth and yelled, "Elena! Are you okay?" There was no answer.
He turned on a couple of lights and walked into her cozy kitchen area. He looked over at her purple home phone, and saw that the answer machine still had the new message light flashing on and off. After commenting about her ugly color options, Nate thought about the message. So she hadn't received his message, and this was a bad sign. He deleted the message he had left for her earlier, figuring that she had been taken already. It had seemed like so.There was a blanket that had been sprawled out on the floor, out of its place. It looked like it had been on top of Elena as she had been sitting on the couch in her living room. There was also some popcorn all over the carpet. It had looked like the bowl had been tossed and had rained popcorn everywhere.
Nate immediately left and shut the door behind him. He had to leave before any other government agent noticed that he was there. As he ran off of her lawn and beck into the street, he quietly muttered, "You've got to be kidding!" He knew now that there was no turning back, and he couldn't go to his house again for a long time. Or at least until this new law was withdrawn.
They had been secretly doing this the whole time Nate had been here, but now that they had officially made it a law, he couldn't hide in plain sight anymore. He would have to find someone else to help him out for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:03 pm

ooc: okay, here are my other two character's intros. They are much much much much shorter! ^^

bic:
James Lennox, a war hardened now opritive for the government. Most his friends from the army call him a senior, even though he is only in his late twenties. He's just been in the army ever sinse he turned nineteen. Now a major, he was just transfered to the sector known as 'Operation Saviour.' He didn't think so after reading the portfolio, but it was his orders. And now that he read it he couldn't back down, it was a secret sector after all. He sighed quietly walking down night street of Key West. It was lovely at night there, but he never had the time to enjoy it anymore. He now could only focus on his new work.
He pulled out a small list out of his pocket and quickly crossed off a name at the top. It was a short list of only three people, but those were the only ones in Key West; which is what he was in charge of for the moment. He had crossed off the name Elena Fisher. He then glanced down at the last two names seeing Nathan Drake. He laughed to himself slightly before saying, "Wow, two from the same game in one place. That makes it easier for me." He didn't feel good about what he was saying, but he almost felt compelled to do so.
He then slipped it back into his pocket before glancing around making sure no one was there. It's not like anyone would be either, he figured most people would run and hide when they saw a guy dressed in uniform wandering the streets at night. He definitely wouldn't go out himself. He then quietly mimicked his new officer, "Major Lennox. You will report to Key West immediately and capture all three targets. If any struggle too hard then you are allowed to terminate. Now go!" He said this as if he was an old lady, which was his commanding officer, but he couldn't take her seriously. Plus, he wasn't going to kill someone like that. It's not like they wanted to go, killing someone in a war was much different for him, he was more heartless there, but not with these guys. That was different.
Also, he hated being called Major Lennox. Most of his friends called him Sharsky for being the smartest out of all of their squad. He didn't know how the two fitted together, but it was what he was used to being called. He like the informality of it, and every time he heard Lennox he would think of his family. Which usually was the thing he wanted least on his mind so he wouldn't be weak.

Elle Lennox was sitting quietly in her apartment looking out of the window at the few people passing by. She was very bored with what was going on right now, and didn't like how it was almost too quiet outside. She had just seen the news and felt bad for the characters. She had always loved talking to them, and she found them so fascinating. It was hard for her to see them being rounded up, and knowing that her brother was a part of it. It just angered her.
She put on a jacket and stepped outside of the apartment. She glanced back at her door seeing the name Isabel Lennox on the front of it. She hated seeing her first name there, and she wished that she could just post Elle on it, but the owners wouldn't let her. She brushed the thought away before walking outside. She glanced at the moon quietly before sitting down on the steps of the apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 pm

((Sounds wonderful ^^ That was a wonderful intro ^^ The text size is also okay an readable =3 ))
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Long slender fingers held a People’s Magazine. The fingers belonged to a female, that was clear because the were lacquered a bright red. She however was not doing what one normally did with a magazine. She was not reading it she was fanning herself with it.
“Light. I should of picked Alaska.” She murmured. Tossing her head back throwing her pink bangs away from her dark chocolate eyes. The sound of the magazine’s glossy pages smacking each other barely audible over the hum of the air conditioning and the babble of the radio. She sighed and set the magazine down, it was only blowing warm air towards her; that was no help. She pushed herself up off the floor using, what the Americans would call a coffee table but to her it was a normal dining table. Once on her feet she stood tall, her shoulders square to the floor. This was her way of attempting to add to her height, which was a short 5 feet 3 inches. She walked sluggishly to her room.
“I hate the heat.” She repeated, kicking the door closed behind her. She stripped off T-shirt and Jeans. She tossed them on the floor. Opening her dresser drawer she dug through it throwing close that were meant for the winter on the floor, with her soiled clothes. She grumbled as she reached the bottom of the drawer, finding nothing that would be suitable for the weather. She slammed the drawer shut the metal handle clanging against the wood. She threw open another drawer throwing more clothes onto the floor.
“Finally.” She muttered as she reached the middle of the drawer, where things got more summer-y. She tossed a blue tank top over her head. She closed the drawer, in a less harsh manner then she had closed the first drawer. She kept down so that she could open a lower drawer, the one that held her skirts and shorts. She continued with the pattern of throwing her clothes on the floor, mumbling about how they wouldn’t go with her tank top. She finally settled on brown skirt that ended just before her knees. Glancing in the mirror to fix her displaced hair, her pink bangs were mixing with the body of her hair. The body of her hair was a pure just black, it looked much like the sky outside did. It was a starless night with a new moon in place. She stared momentarily at the scar across her shoulder,
“Stupid government.” She growled her fingers tracing the scar moving to the one on her face and then to her arm. Trudging out of the room and down the hall she called.
“Light, I don’t understand it’s the middle of the night and its so hot in here.” Not hearing Light answer her either time she decided to check to make sure he was still breathing.

Light sat on the floor of Lyra’s living room, It wouldn’t be right to call it his living room even if Lyra and him were rooming together. Though rooming wasn’t quite the right word. Lyra had saved him. He snorted,
“Like I needed the help.” This was his lie. He really had but he wasn’t about to admit to that. He ran his fingers though his blond hair in anguish, He’d lost his DeathNote to NPA. Who knows where it was now. He had to get it back he knew that, he just didn’t know how he would. This was how he spent his days scheming ways to get his Note back. Light flicked on the radio listening for any news, on anything really, it didn’t matter to him that much anymore. His light brown eyes widened at what he heard;
“Important News Update; a new law has just been passed by the government called the 'Character Peace Act.' It is a new act that the government plans to begin immediately. All characters deemed unsafe will be either terminated or taken to a facility for their safety and the safety of the people. The qualities for being deemed 'unsafe' are as follows; violent, mean, overly sarcastic, knows how to handle weapons well, has worked against the government in whatever world they came from, and is willing to hurt others for the good of themselves. So if any characters are listening now, that means if you were in an action movie or TV show, horror movie or TV show, any villain, most video game characters, and all book characters that involve violence. This way the world will be safer once again. So if you are contacted, do not run or attempt to hurt anyone; it will only make it worse for you. Most will not be terminated, unless if things get out of hand….” He was doomed he’d already been attacked once and he was Kira. He still believed that he was bringing peace and justice to the world by killing the criminals that it held, but this world didn’t not think of him that way, unlike his world where he was like God to them. He heard Lyra talking to him from the other rooms in the small town house. He did not reply back until she was at his door. The smell of whiskey drifting into the living room.

“Something wrong Light?” Lyra asked looking at him, concerned. As if the radio knew, the news was repeated. Light turned and looked at her. She didn’t look surprised,
“It was going to happen Light, They attacked you already, They’ve already been doing this just with out it being law.” she said. A small smirk rose to Light’s lips as he spoke,
“and were not going to co-operate are we?”
“Of course..” She paused, “Not.” She laughed, her laughter soon joined by Light’s. “But really Light, why is it so hot?” Light just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:38 pm

ooc: sorry, I was working today...and I will be tomorrow as well

bic:
Nate had been walking down the streets rather quickly now. He did as best as he could to not make any noises with his footsteps, but they could still be heard in the silent of the night. He was beginning to breath a little heavy from moving around so much in the last twenty minutes, and he hated when this happened. He had decided that the could hide it out in an old apartment building, where he lived while he was in his world, and knew that it would be nearby. He turned a corner almost to the complex, but he immediately stopped in his tracks seeing another man.
The man had a AK-47, at least it looked like to him, and was wearing an army uniform. He usually thought nothing of this, but seeing as the new law just popped up and the guy had a gun, that was a bad sign. He backtracked quickly to the other side of the building where he had just been. He glanced around the corner watching the man quietly. His shoulders moved up and down quickly while he caught his breath, and his right hand went slowly down to his holster. He grabbed the pistol out of it and set it up ready to fire. He had his chance to get rid of this guy, why not do it now?
He held it up against the building and was about to shoot, but something touched his shoulder. He quickly turned around to see a girl a few years younger than him standing there frightened while he was pointing the gun at her. He didn't know if it was a government trick or something, but he decided to put the pistol away.

Sharsky had been walking around looking the buildings. He had taken the time to stop at a certain place, the apartment building Nate was trying to go to, for one particular reason. One of his targets used to live there in their world, so maybe they would be there now.
It was silent in the night, well at least for a moment. He thought he had heard a small clicking sound, one that he would associate a gun with. He glanced around quickly but saw nothing. He must've just been hearing things in his paranoia.

Elle had been sitting on the steps to her apartment complex before seeing someone quickly run by. She stopped to look at them for a moment, almost thinking she recognized him, but shook it off. It wasn't until she stood up and looked at the guy more until she realized that it was Nate from the Uncharted series. What had worried her more, however, was that he was setting up his gun.
She had quietly ran over to him and touched him on the shoulder, almost getting herself shot. He had pointed the gun at her, and now she was standing there breathing heavily. She was being brave enough as it was just to talk to him, but this was worse than she thought.
She then just decided to say, "So do you want my help or not?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 pm

((Don’t worry about it. I’ll be sleeping over at a friends house tomorrow so I won’t be getting on either.))

Lyra walked over to the window, she couldn’t help but think that maybe the stars were out. They where the same stars that she saw in her homeland. Knowing that comforted her, even though she now knew that the government would really be after her. They’d seen her take Light, and hurt her a great deal at that time too. She was thankful for cars at that moment and that the NPA missed the tires as she and Light escaped. She however did not see her comfort that night. Sighing she moved her elbow up on to the windowsill, her chin finding its place in her cupped hand. She glanced down the street, she would have thought that she would not see anyone out but she did. A man in uniform with a gun. That concerned her, but she kept her face strait. Looking past him she yawned acting as if she’d become tired, it was late enough for that, around 10PM was a good bet. Lyra turned and walked away from the window letting the curtain fall back into its place. Without warning Light she flicked the light switch engulfing the house in the darkness the night brought.

Light thought to yell at her for turning the light off, but then remembered that Lyra was not one who did things spontaneously with out a reason for it. He moved keeping his figure away from the window, assuming she’d seen something outside. Light turned seeing that Lyra was halfway out the door he followed after her quickly, she was headed for her room. Light stopped in the doorway knowing how angry Lyra got when it came to people entering her room. He watched her quietly as she dug under her bed throwing things out from under it. She was half way under the bed before she seemed to find what she was looking for. Light watched as she pulled a box from under her bed. His lower lip lifted slightly as if he was about to growl angrily. ‘That’s where she had my gun.’ he growled in his mind. He moved forward as Lyra motioned to him with a beckoning finger. He took his handgun and holster. He fastened it around his waist, concealing it with his brown tux coat, while Lyra pulled on a pair of boots. Sliding a knife into them before fastening the dress-like buckles. The shoes themselves looked to be dress shoes because of the heel and the buckles. Light then seemed to understand what she was doing, make it look like your about to leave for a date, smart. Light heard Lyra hiss get out in his native language. He turned and left, heading for his own room, to stay hidden encase this man was from the government and was after them both.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 pm

ooc: alright cool, and for Sharsky's posts I'll either say Sharksy or Lennox depending on how professional he's being at the moment. (just to warn you so you don't get confused)

bic:
Lennox stood where he was for a moment before putting away his gun. He was supposed to be carrying it at all times, but he didn't really want to anymore. He had already captured one character, and that was enough for him. He couldn't really see himself doing this to other people.
He knew where his duty was, but he couldn't quite decide if he should follow orders or go against them. It was a really tough decision for him.
He took in a deep breath before walking over to an apartment building; one that had a character in it. He figured he could confront the character, and then decide if he would follow through or back out from there.

Nate was practically speechless for a moment. He had no idea who this girl was, where she was from, what she was doing, and why she was talking to him. He never enjoyed not knowing what was going on at all.
He then, moments later, finally said, "It depends what kind of help that is."

Elle had glanced at Nate thinking about what she was going to say. She had almost stopped herself from saying this because she knew it would be illegal, "To help hide you from the government."

Nate nodded quickly before saying, "As long as you don't turn me in, sure." He was reluctant to get her help, but it the only help he was offered, so he took her up on it.

ooc: and plus, sorry for the short post, I had barely any time to write this
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 pm

((okay. ^^ And no worries about the post, I understand. Mine too is a bit on the short side ^^''))

Lyra smiled to herself as she changed her clothing again, for who knows how many times today. This time she chose something that was more fitting for where she was ‘going,’ a dress. It was a navy blue and fell to her knees. She made sure that she would be able to move freely in case of emergency. It was for this reason that she added a pair of shorts to her outfit. She laughed quietly to herself as she prepared herself, doing her hair, “I might just get a stun factor out of this.” She joked quietly to herself. Picking up a tote bag up off her bedroom floor she walked to the mudroom, dropping her wallet and a small hand gun into her bag as she did. The porch light was already on so she didn’t have to worry about that factor. She flicked on the light in the mudroom and sat down in a chair where she could see someone walk towards the door from the shadow on the curtains. She tapped her fingers on the arm of the chair as if she was waiting impatiently.

Light moved silently to his room, keeping the light off as he entered it. ‘She’s just as devious as I am.' He thought. He was sure that if Lyra would have been part of his world then she would have been on Kira’s side. He smiled as he thought about this. How he’d outsmarted the NPA and L. His luck was apparently starting to run out as the NPA found him when he entered this world and took his DeathNote. Come to think of it he never did ask Lyra why she’d shown up and saved him or how she knew he was there in the first place. That was something that he’d have to ask, but now was not the time to do that. Light sat down along the wall of his room keeping his eyes on the door as he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:59 am

Lennox walked slowly up to the front door. He took in a few deep breaths and reassuring thoughts before he was able to move again. he had a hard time confronting the characters, well it's not like he hadn't before, but in this manner so to speak. He had already taken one, Elena, but he didn't give himself time to talk with her; just grab and go. Now he already felt horrible about it, and was somehow wishing he could sneak her out of the facility she was just placed in and would be there for the remainder of her life...which potentially could be forever seeing as most characters did not age in their worlds.
He sighed pushing this thought away before knocking on the door a few times. He knew that no one would really answer, so he kicked the door as hard as he could. It swung open and he smiled to himself, at least the training had payed off a little bit. He then glanced around in the dark house before saying rather loudly, "Hello?" He figured he could at least wait for them to say something, if they would at all, for a minute before taking anymore actions. He didn't want to seem too hostile at the moment seeing as he himself was still unsure of what he would be doing in the near future.

Within the past few minutes Elle had met a character, was going to help him, and was now having him follow her. She thought it was the coolest feeling, and she didn't really understand why. It could be because it was illegal, when in fact it actually didn't bother her that much; or it could be the fact that she was getting to talk to an actual character. She had never talked to one before, and she had always wanted to. Plus, it was one of her favorite characters, and that's probably why she was helping him.
She smiled happily before turning back and seeing Nate still following her, but he had a certain look on his face that bothered her. She had recognized it as a sort of ticked off look, but when she glanced again it was more of a sad look. She decided to push the thought away before saying, "Well Nate, my apartment is right here, and you can stay as long as no one's following you." She smiled at him again before opening the door to her place; she wanted to be a nice host and actually help someone out, even though she knew he was reluctant about it.

Nate had been following this girl the whole time, and he still didn't know why. There were many times he could have made a break for it, but somehow he felt inclined to follow. She had also kept glancing back at him, smiling each time. This bothered him for two reasons; he had no idea who she was and why she was so happy around him, and secondly he was still mad about Elena getting caught. Who wouldn't be if their girlfriend had just been taken?
He wanted to be treated like a regular guy here in this world, but it seemed almost impossible. Between the government always after you and the random people that either yell something to the effect of 'I love you!' or 'Dude you're awesome!' He was so bothered by that. He had heard it many times from people, and many other people saying it to random other characters. It just seemed like all of them were adored or hated, and couldn't just blend in at all.
In his world no one would give him a second glance, unless if they were a part of his dubious line of work, then they would either try to kill him or bribe him to help them out. Neither of which he ever liked experiencing. And even occasionally he was treated less of a regular person than normal seeing as what he did. If anyone really found out they would start treating him badly, and even if they didn't know rarely would people enjoy his sarcasm as much as others would.
He had always seemed to be stuck in tight situations, but ones never like this. They usually involved gunfire or a hasty exit, which he figured he was somewhat doing now. He was running away, but he somehow knew he could never get away unless if he was back in his world.
He had stopped his train of thought just in time to hear the girl say that this was her apartment. He read the door seeing 'Isabel Lennox' on it, and decided that he should memorize that exact name for the time being. He watched her open the door and show him in. He glanced around. The place was nice, but it would be a little packed with two people in there; and plus he had no stuff. He would have to sneak back to his house later and grab some things before coming back.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:19 pm

ooc: I'm going on vacation for about two and a half weeks early tomorrow morning. I don't know how often I can get on the computer, so if it takes me a while to respond that's why. So if anybody asks that you think is qualified say sure they can join and such. =P
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 am

((Ah, Alright. Have fun on your vacation. =D
Ooo, I get super special awesome powers X3 I'll use them well, promise. If anyone else joins we won't go far with out you ^^))

Lyra watched the window, she could see the apartments from her chair. She laughed quietly, “Perhaps that is where I should be living.” She shook her head, “That’s not was Mumsy would want is it?” She closed her eyes for a moment remembering her family, “What a mess I’ve gotten us into Eh Mumsy?” She laughed again and tossed her head backwards, her eyes snapping open. “I’m talking to myself.” Lyra chuckled before she stood up and walked out the door closing it behind her. She moved to the porch and sat down on the stairs. Looking out into the street, she rested her chin in her right hand, pulling her flask from her shirt with the other. “Man it’s hot.” She said into the night, “A little rain would be nice.” Lyra added. She remained on the porch quietly looking at the sky, before deciding that she had ‘waited’ for her ‘date’ long enough. “Tomi! Your not even coming are you?” Lyra yelling into the night, sounding angry. She growled as she threw her flask only knowing the it hit the pavement because of the loud ping that it made when the flask contacted the ground. The ping rang out into the night, holding its pitch long after it had disappeared. “I hate you Tomi!” She yelled once again before starting to 'sob' Hiding her face in her arms. She smiled faintly as she did this, truth was she enjoyed danger and drawing it towards her.

Light rolled his eyes and shook his head hearing Lyra rampaging on the porch. ‘Leave it to here to draw attention to herself. Oh well I’m up for a fight if who ever it was out there… the government… or whoever decides that they wish to tango with me. After all I did let her act how she wanted to, who am I to stop her now? That would endanger me anyway. Let her do what she wants. I’ll only be in trouble if whoever it is out there recognizes Lyra.' Light’s shoulders moved as if he was laughing silently. “Who am I kidding? The governments probably handed out pictures to everyone in the force. She’s probably know to them, maybe even to the same degree as people like me are. Characters. She told me I’m not the first person she’s tried to save.’ Light’s shoulders moved again. ‘Her risky behavior is probably what doomed them.’ The more Light thought about it the more he thought that he shouldn’t be here.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 pm

ooc: I'm going to try and make a quick post here, if it's really short I'm sorry cause we're running out of the door right now...hoping it won't be that bad XD
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Nate glanced around momentarily before sitting down on a couch. He glanced around figuring that this is where he would sleep, and probably for not very long. Knowing the government he would have to keep moving to stay in hiding well.
He looked up at Isabel and said, "So why did you help me out?" He didn't feel like going around anything and decided to just make it blunt.

Elle had heard him and almost jumped at the question. It was still the only one she was trying to answer in her mind, and she didn't really know what to say to him. After a few minutes she was able to form the words, "Well I don't like what they're doing to you guys. It's not your fault after all. You should just be lucky I ran into you."

Nate let out a small smirk before saying, "I should be lucky you ran into me?" He then stood up and said, "I had everything under control. One of those agents would've been gone if you hadn't run into me." By this point he had his arm pointing in a backwards direction and he had a serious, yet sarcastic look on his face at the same time.

Elle the looked at him confused before saying, "You really aren't any different from the games, are you? You have the same exact nature, ideals, and even the way you act." She let herself pause before adding, "I thought that at least your kind would gain a little humanity after coming here."

"What, you don't think I'm humane?" Nate said and was getting pretty annoyed by this girl. She was questioning his beliefs and his own personality. He then said, "You think we're going to just change, like that?" He snapped his finger while saying that to help with his example before continuing on, "Of course I didn't change. I'm who I am, and if you're not gonna get used to it then I'm just gonna leave now. You wouldn't change the slightest if you randomly popped up somewhere else either."

Lennox glanced around for a moment. He had heard some voices, but in his mind they sounded rather distant. He had no idea why seeing as they were coming from the next room over, but they didn't seem normally placed. He shrugged it off momentarily before putting up his gun. He put it at a quick reach, but nothing too giving away for others to notice. Of course they would know who he was because of what he was wearing, but he didn't want to start off on the wrong foot.
The gun he had just put away was one that looked rather odd as well. It didn't have a normal barrel size to it; it seemed awkwardly large. This was in fact because it was a gun, but one with small metal darts that would render someone unconcious in a matter of moments. He knew, he had accidently pricked his finger on one for only a moment, and he had blacked out for five minutes. These things were tough, and he was just glad he wasn't the one getting shot with them.
He walked farther into the apartment, silently, glancing around as he did. He wanted to get out of here quick, but then he would have to decide if he was going to capture the guy or help him out in the end.

ooc: I keep thinking I want to add another character, but four is definately too much on my part...I'll have to keep thinking about it though, because it would be fun. But I totally won't if you don't think I should either XD
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 pm

((You could always say one of your characters got in a little 'mishap' XD So you can use the one your thinking of. XD I'm really sorry, but I'm really stuck at this point. ^^' Feel free to post again. ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 pm

ooc: okay I'll do that then...so Nate will just leave Elle I guess and then I won't really post for Elle unless if something pops up because I think I can bare to have four charries for a bit, but not too long! ^^
and yah...I'm not really sure what to post either, we kinda need more people for this to work really.
Umm...well if you want we could have our charries meet up, that way we can work off of each other better. (so Sharsky could be going to Lyra and Light's place OR when Light and Lyra leave they could bump into Nate or Linus sort of thing)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] Infoe07528640c5c881d3054e5b386f273dd

Name: Linus Caldwell
Area of Origin: Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, and Ocean's Thirteen.
Personality: He is much of the quiet type. He says only what he needs to say, does only what he needs to do, and listens to what he only needs to hear. He doesn't like being told he cannot do something, but he always seems to be reaching out for advice from Danny or Rusty. He can be a little impatient at times, and this makes him seem almost like an adolescent-brash person. He's not one to talk about his past seeing from the start of his parents that he's been up against the law.
Other: His specialties are thieving, a con artist, a pickpocket, and an expert in stealth and shadowing techniques. Even though he has all of these specialties he is known as "The Rookie" in Danny Ocean's group.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:04 pm

((Well Lyra was throwing stuff, and yelling. So Sharsky or Linus could of heard that and been like o.0 investigate XD I dunno. I loved Oceans 11 by they way ^^ I haven't seen the other two yet though ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:23 pm

ooc: hmm...I'll have Linus come over then and that could be his intro! ^^ but it might be short cause I'm gettin tired *yawns* Intro up momentarily!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]   Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among Others (Semi-Lit+) [Media Mix]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next