Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Kristen smiled lightly as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. She rested her forehead on his shoulder, inhaled deeply. "Not now..." she murmured. Her stomach let out a small growl and Kristen smirked. She picked her head up and smiled tiredly at Demitri. "Let me eat something." she said, teasingly him lightly. She could care less now for food, but it was a good excuse; she just needed to get her thoughts in order. "I think Keith's cooking..." Kristen murmured, standing up from the bed slowly and walking over to the door.

Alayna rolled her eyes with a smile on her face. "Yes Father.." she muttered. Her head throbbed again, and Alayna forced it away as Keith handed her a bowl. Alayna blinked, watching the steam roll off from the pasta. "Wow. Smells great." She said, taking her fork she mixing the sauce in with the noodles, letting it cool off as well. "Ever though of going pro?" Alayna asked, twirling her fork in the pasta and blowing away the steam before eating it.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Demitri wrinkled his nose.
"Pasta" He replied and let her lead the way to the kitchen. He sat down on the counter opppsite Alayna, his back resting against the wall as he focused on not breathing. Food, he didn't even remember the taste, and the only time he ate it was when someone had dared him to, which had only caused him to get sick afterwards. He sighed, closing his eyes and listening to his friends talk. They weren't really speaking to him, which was fine with him, he was to caught up in his own thoughts to want to converse right now. He was motionless now, rarely so, his eyes closed as he thought.

Keith arched an eyebrow at Alayna but didn't reply.
"Nah, I cook for fun, not for a profession" He said, watching as Kristen and Demitri entering the kitchen.
"Hey" He said, shaking his head and watching as Demitri hoped on the counter, not really talking to anyone. He saw the vampire go into his rare motionless states and sighed, "Hungry?" He asked Kristen, holding out a filled bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Kristen smiled at Keith and took the filled bowl. "For your pasta, absouletly." she said, sitting next to Alayna and across from Demitri. She burnt her tongue after eating a few bites of the hot pasta, and she blew to cool her mouth.

Alayna smiled as Demitri and Kristen came down. She was already half way done with her bowl. She smirked, seeing that Kristen had probably burnt her tounge. "Careful," Alayna warned. "It's hot." She smirked as Kristen pushed her gently and Alayna laughed.

"Thanks for the tip." Kristen muttered, blowing on her pasta now before eating another fork-full. "Did a really good job Keith." Kristen commented, nodding in approval. Alayna turned her eyes to Demitri for a moment, frowning.

"Oh, right." She said, practically to herself. Kristen looked up and over at the girl, confused at the random remark. Alayna blushed and then chuckled. "I was about to ask why Demitri wasn't eating, and then I remembered vampires don't really eat..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Demitri opened a lazy eye and glanced at Alayna.
"Nope" He said, before closing his eyes again and sighing. He couldn't understand why they always went so crazy when Keith made pasta, it smelled awful to him. He wrinkled his nose, sneezing and sighing.
"Yuck" He grumbled, causing Keith to laugh.

Keith smiled at Kristen and made himself a bowl, standing in front of the girls and blowing on the pasta.
Blowing on the fork before and taking a bite of his food.
"Mmm" He mumbled, focusing on the food and sighing. He laughed as Demitri complained.
"Well, get used to it" He said, teasing the vampire.

Demitri growled mockingly at Keith, but didn't move. Alayna had yet to actually see him motionless like this, because it only happened at night, when he was with Kristen, but right now, caught up in his thoughts, he didn't bother to move.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Alayna smirked, watching Demitri for a moment. She ate a few more bites before looking back at him as he sat, stock still on the counted. She placed her fork in her bowl, and narrowed her eyes at Demitir, shaking her head.

Kristen smiled, finishing off her pasta as well. She chuckled as Demitri sneezed, and wondered if that would be her next reaction whenever Keith made pasta again. It tasted great to her. Kristen looked over at Alayna, noticing how the girl was studing the vampire. Kristen raised an eyebrown and Alayna chuckled.

"Why couldn't he sit still like that when I wanted to draw him?" she asked, taking her bowl and placing it in the sink along with Kristen's. The shifter smacked her forehead, resting her elbow on the counter.
"This is so confusing..." she murmured, shaking her head. Alayna's memory seemed to be jumping all over the place. That, or she had serious gaps from one memory to another...either or, Kristen couldn't keep up. She sighed, picking her head up as Alayna came back to sit down next to her.
"You are probably to most troublesome human, I have ever met..." Kristen murmured, half serious, half joking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Demitri sighed and opened his eyes.
"Cause I normally only sit like this at night" He said, sighing and stretching his arms out in front of him. He glanced at Kristen, watching the emotions on her face, particularly those that related back to her annoyance with Alayna's memory. He ran his fingers through his hair and watched her, a small smile on his face.

Keith laughed and finished his food and placed his bowl in the sink, running water in it so that it was clean and easier to wash later.
"You could always ask Demitri to sit still for you. It sometimes work" He said, bringing the conversation back to the drawings.
"The last drawing in your book is a half finished image of Demitri. You and Kristen even threatened to tie him up" He teased, smiling at Demitri.
"Hey guys, Christmas is tomorrow" Demitri said, hoping that they didn't tie him to a chair or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Alayna laughed at Keith, thinking he was joking. From the smirk that Kristen was trying to cover, Alayna suddenly thought otherwise. "Wait, we did?" Alayna asked. Now it was Kristen's turn to laugh and she looked at Demitri apologetically before back at Alayna.

"Yea, we did." Kristen said, rubbing her aching stomach. She had laughed too hard. Alayna chuckled in half disbelief, rubbing her forehead and sighing.
"I doubt rope would've kept him in one place, huh?" Alayna murmured, shaking her head before letting her hand drop from her head.
Kristen merely shrugged. "You had a drawing of all of us..." she explained. "Except Demitri."

Alayna nodded as she listened, but nothing was really clicking in her mind. She looked back to Demitri, tilting her head slightly. "I will say this, you're looking a lot better then the last time I saw you..." she said. "Er, well, the last I remember seeing you."

Kristen smirked as Demitri brought around the fact of Christmas again, and she laughed at Alayan's wide eyes. "Are you serious!?" she asked, holding her head again, though in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Demitri nodded his head.
"Yupp, didn't you see the tree all set up in the corner?" He asked, smiling at her.
"If you want, I'll try my hardest to sit still for a picture, consider it one of your christmas presents" He offered, smiling at her. He knew Kristen would like that, his being nice to the human. Right would be the oppertune moment to draw him, as he was fairly zoned out, and could handle sitting still right now, or at least for a little while.

Keith looked at Demitri, before checking the calander on the wall.
"Wow" He said, thankful he had shopped back home. He looked at Demitri again as he offered to actually sit still.
"Wow, I'd take advantage of that" He teased Alayna, smiling at her with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Alayna bit her lip childishly. She looked from Keith to Kristen before at Demitri. "Don't move." she said before jumping from her chair and running upstairs to her room. Kristen chuckled quietly, smiling with her head rested on a fist. She watched Alayna disappear up the stairs, knowing the child was going to get her sketch book.

"Still Alayna..." Kristen murmured. "How much does she remember now?" she asked, looking over at Keith. She had heard a bit of what had gone on in the room upstairs, but she wasn't competely sure on what had happened. She glanced over at Demitri, rubbing his arm gently in appereciation before looking back at Keith.

Alayna came back a few moment's later with her sketch book and pencils. She smiled, sitting back in her chair and placing her skecth book on the counter. She turned to the unfinished picture of Demitri and frowned. He had been sitting differently in this...Alayna shook her head and flipped to a clean page before looking up at the vampire. After a moment, Alayna glanced back at the paper and started to draw.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Demitri smiled but remained motionless as per his orders. He knew this could take awhile for Alayna to draw him, from past experience she tended to obsess a bit, and it could take awhile. Not that he minded, sitting still was fine by him, for right now at least. His eyes darted to Keith, listening as they spoke about Alayna's memories. "I suppose I have to keep my eyes open" He commented, "Yea" Keith nodded, smiling.

Keith glanced at Kristen.
"Bits, she remembers peeking at my drawings, Demitri's issues with the mage, but not the outcome. You fighting Simon, but that's about it" He said, watching as Alayna came in, smiling. He watched her drawing, peeking over her shoulder as she started a new drawing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Kristen nodded as she listened to Keith. "Sheesh, that was back the first week of school wasn't it?" she asked quietly as Alayna drew. the girl still had a long way to go. Still, she was getting on pretty well, all things considered. Kristen looked from Alayna to Demitri was the girl drew and she smiled. Alayna had a real knack for this stuff.

"No, you can close them if you want..." Alayna said as her hand moved across the paper. She was aware of Keith looking over her shoulder, but didn't really mind. If it had been someone else, she would have. Alayna titled her head, following the movements of her pencil across the paper. She looked up at Demitri for another moment before back at the paper. So far, she had a rough outline of everything. Once she dove into details was when things got time-consuming.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Demitri sighed and closed his eyes, letting his thoughts drift again.
"So the people who need food decided what to do for Christmas dinner?" He mumbled, careful not to let his lips move to much. He was wondering if they wanted to go down to the ski lodge for dinner. It was a fairly swanky affair, and formal wear was required, but it was generally a lot of fun. He had gone once, after the dinner of course, just to see what it was like. He knew that the others would like it, it was just a question of whether or not they were up to it.

Keith shrugged.
"Well I can cook, or we can go to the lodge" Keith said, moving away from the Alayna and nodding at Kristen.
"Yea" He mumbled, sighing and sitting down in one of the chairs by the bar. He rested his elbows on the bar, watching his friends with a small grin, wondering what they decided to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 pm

"What's at the lodge?" Alayna asked as her hand moved over the paper. She was looking up at Demitri more frequently now, and frowning at her paper. Quiet a few times, she would muttered to herself, erase something, looking back up at Demitri, and try to draw again.

"Christmas dinner." Kristen answered, resting back against her chair. "Do they through a party after dinner?" she asked curiously, looking over at Demitri. A laid-back smile came onto her face and she rested her head on her fist. She was half surprised that Demitri was actually sitting still, and her eyes darted to the clock. She noted the time, wondering how long he could keep it up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:20 pm

"Yupp, it's a big formal dinner with a dance and live band afterwards. It's actually a lot of fun. My brothers and I went one year, after the dinner of course" Demitri mumbled, opening his eyes for a moment to see what was going on, before he snapped them shut.
He could feel the energy building up in his muscles but didn't give in. He was tempted to fidget, but he didn't, he was doing this to try and be nice. He let out a small sigh, but remained still.

Keith nodded.
"It'll be fun. They've been advertising it all week on TV and such" He said, grinning from Kristen to Alayna.
"It's up to you guys though, I can do either and be content" He said, smiling at the two of them. He sighed and glanced at Demitri, in his opinion the vampire was doing incredibly well.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 pm

"Sounds like fun." Alayan said, nodding in agreement with her head bent over her picture. She looked back up at Demitri as he opened his eyes and smirked. "Hang in there. I'm half-way done." she said, studying him before looking back at her drawing and adding to it.

Kristen nodded stiffly to Demitri. If Alayna wanted to go, she would just slip out after dinner. If there were too many people at the lodge, she wouldn't be able to stand it. Kristen didn't mix well with humans to begin with, and the fact of them in large crowds just made the fact worse. "Dinner wouldn't be a bad idea. Less dishes in the morning." Kristen added, smirking at the thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Demitri sighed again.
"The dance is fun too. I don't go to the dinner, but I've gone to the dance a few times. Once with my brothers, and a few times by myself. It's rather enjoyable" He said, sighing. The energy was getting nearly unmanagable, but he was okay, for now. Half done, as soon as she was done he would bounce around and be completely irritating for an unmesuerable length of time. He tensed for a moment, it was unnoticable to anyone but another vampire, so he was fine.

Keith nodded.
"Would you like to go? Or should we just stay in?" He asked, he sort of liked the idea of cooking christmas dinner.
"Don't worry about dishes, Demitri'll do them at night, when we're all asleep" He said, as the vampire let out a low hiss.
"Oh get over it, you will" He snapped at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Kristen laughed. "We could do half..." Kristen reasoned. "Have dinner here, and then go to the dance?" she asked, looking from Keith to Demitri before at Alayna. She sat up a bit to look at the drawing. It was still a bit rough, but you could tell it was a boy, sitting on a counter with his eyes closed. Alayna was adding in detials now, and was muttering to herself, constantly looking from Demitri to the paper.

"That doesn't sound too bad..." Alayna agreed, nodidng and erasing something from the drawing. She looked up at Demitri with a slight frown before changing what she had previously erased. Her eyes darted to Kristen, seeing the shifter watching her and she smiled lightly before doing back to her drawing. She added deeper features to skecth-Demitir's face, and the picture was starting to show some resemblance. Alayna tapped her pencil on her chin, looking from Demitri to the picture, and back again before adding a bit more.

"I think that's as good as it's going to get..." Alayna murmured, putting her pencil down and rubbing her eyes tiredly. Kristen leaned over to look at the picture, before looking up at Demitri. She nodded slightly with approval.

"Looks better than your last attempt..." she said, smirking as Alayna rolled her eyes and rested her head on her fist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Keith nodded.
"I'm fine with that" He responded, grinning at the others.
"Sounds like we have a plan" He responded, looking around and seeing if they had a general agreement. He looked at the drawing.
"It's better" He agreed with Kristen, before glancing at the vampire. You see the pent up energy building now.
"Uh, let's get out of here now" He said, shaking his head, watching Demitri leap of the counter and begin to dart around. Well, you couldn't really see him darting around, but you could hear him.

"Sounds good to me' Demitri said, his voice echoing from somewhere near the ceiling. He had leapt of the counted as soon as he had been given the 'okay' to move. He bounced about, moving at speeds that the others would never be able to see him. He crawled up on top of the counters, sitting on a chandlier now, looking down at them. The chandlier was strong enough to hold his weight effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Alayna was slightly taken aback. She had blinked and Demitri was gone. Her jaw dropped slightly and she closed her book, looking around. She could hear him, but couldn't see him until he rested on the chandlier. She looked at Kristen, a look of confusion and amazement on her face. "I guess this is why he never sits still?" she asked

Kristen nodded. "Yea, pretty much." she sighed, shaking her head as Demitri bounced around the house. "You're gonna break it!" Kristen half yelled, looking up at Demitri as he hanged from the chandlier. She wasn't too worried about the vampire hurting himself, considering there were few things that actually could hurt him. However, he could break things with the slight flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Demitri laughed.
"No I wont. I've sat up here before" He said, swinging on the great, crystal and glass lamp as if it were a swing, before hopping down and disappearing into the living room. He flew by them, instantly climbing up the wall and up into the great beams that supported the roof. He was extremely high up, and the beams were wide enough to completely hide him. However, he dangled off the side, his arm hanging into the air below him, the only indication that he was even there.

Keith sighed, "Vampires" He said, looking around and wondering where the vampire had disappeared to now. Looking around he searched for the vampire, only glancing up once he noticed that he didn't see Demitri anywhere.
"You dork" He growled, looking up at the simple, tiny hand hanging from the giant beam. If it hadn't been pale, he would've thought it was just a body.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Alayna rolled her eyes at the boys before gathering her art stuff and taking it back up to her room. Kristen jumped from her chair to follow Keith. She had lost sight of Demitri completely, and wondered where he had gone off to. Seeing his hand, Kristen smirked and shifted into a hawk and flying up to him. She stayed as she was, hoping onto his chest and poking him gently.

Seeing that the beam was wide enough, Kristen carefully hopped off Demitri before shifting back. She crouched gently, one hand holding the side of the beam to steady herself. Looking over the edge, Kristen whisteled lowly. She smiled and waved to Keith, laughing nervously.

"Find him?" Kristen heard Alayna call from the top of the stairs. Soon the girl appeared and stood next to Keith. She followed his line of gaze and her eyes went wide. "Is he ok?" she asked quietly. She blinked, seeing that Kristen was now up there as well and she folded her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Demitri laughed as Kristen, in hawk formed landed on his chest, poking him. Not that it hurt him, at all. He watched her shift back, and sat up, still unable to see the ground, but watching her carefully all the same. "Careful" He said softly, not wanting her to fall, he'd catch her, but the impact of his body on the floor would break it, and Alexi wouldn't like that, much.
He sighed, watching her calmly, he was fine with being up here, and had spent much of his time as a new born up here. He remembered Alexi hating it, but it had sort of become a sanctuary for him.

Keith looked at Kristen, shaking his head.
"Yea, he's fine. Just being weird" He said with a small smile. "Don't worry about him, very little things can harm a vampire" He said to her, wrapping an arm around her and sighing.
"Demitri likes being high, I dunno why, but given the oppertunity, he likes to climb"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri. "I'll be fine." She said, sitting down and letting her feet hang over the edge. She sighed looking around before shivering. It was colder up here then back down on the floor, and she only had on a thin shirt. She smirked, looking over at Demitri for a long moment. "And you had me thinking you couldn't sit still." she muttered, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

"That is Demitri..." Alayna murmured thoughtfully. She smiled as Keith's arm wrapped around her and she pulled herself closer. Her eyes wandered up to the beam where the couple sat before they fell back on Keith. She yanwed, pulling her eyes away from him and covering her mouth. "I should probably turn in for the night..." she murmured, brushing her too short hair from her face.

She hated how short it was now, but it was growing back steadily, much faster than normal though. Come to think of it, a lot of things were happening faster than normal. Alayna gave a small gasp and held her head at the thought, and she winced taking in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Demitri nodded and sighed.
"Alright" He responded, shaking his head but still watching her closely. "Cold?" He asked, disappearing off the beam and reappearing moments later with a blanket.
"Here" He said, wrapping it around her shoulders and sitting next to her, his own legs dangling off of the beam. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her protectively.
"You know, if you like this, I have an awesome idea?" He asked, smiling. He sighed, wondering if she'd agree.
"It's christmas eve, and the storms over. Just make sure to bundle up" He murmured, trying to get her to agree.

Keith sighed and nodded.
"Wanna sleep in my bed? You're welcome too" He murmured, leading her upstairs, he noticed her bags and grabbed them, careful not to exert himself, but they were fairly light.
"Do you have any pain medication?" He asked, noticing her holding her head again. The hospital probably gave her something to take, they generally did that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Kristen blinked and Demitri was back, drapping a blanket over her shoulders. She smiled, pulling the cloth around her tighter as she shivered. She looked at him for a moment, narrowing her eyes, trying to read what he was planning. She'd have to go outside, that much she could tell. Kristen tossed the idea in her head, and finally came to a conclusion. It was Christmas eve, why not?

"Alright. Let me get dress then." she muttered, shifting back into a hawk and flying up to their room.
Once in the room, Kristen threw on one of her thicker, long sleeved shirts over her thin one and Demitri's jacket over that. Her jeans were the her thickest pants, but she pulled on thick socks and tucked her jeans into her boots. Looking around for her gloves, Kristen realzied they were in her thick jacket. Grapping a scarf from her bag, Kristen tossed it over her shoulders before going back down the stairs.

Alayna bit her lip, following Keith up the stairs. She cringed, seeing him picking up her bags and she quickly stepped closer to stop him. "Maybe not tonight." she said carefully. Alayna frowned, the trouble of wording her thoughts clear on her face. "I-I don't know how I'll be in the morning...." she said quietly, her shoulder's falling.
"I have medication, but I don't need it anymore." Alayna murmured. The pain killers had been for days were her headaches were too much to handle. However they had pretty much disappeared after her thrid day in the hospital
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: