Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Demitri wasn't really aware of the snowballs hitting him. He felt it, but he didn't really react like the others did. He nodded his head to Kristen, but continuing to work on his fort, making it more elaborate and higher. He packed the snow expertly, making thicker walls and actually building it up. Then he started to create little windows, making it so Kristen could aim through them and hide better.

Keith wiped the snow off of his face and ran behind the snowpile. Shaking his head he sighed, brushing snow from his hair and laughed. He began to pack snowballs and lob them over the pile, trying to get them to come down on the other side of the high snow wall.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Kristen's eyes went wide as she watched Demitri work. One would have thought he once did this for a living, building forts out of snow. "Wow..." she said, laughing. Kristen looked up in enough time to see Keith's snowball soaring over towards them. She moved closer to one of the windows, holding a snowball in each hand. Now, she just had to wait until- Kristen's eyes went wide and she threw one of her snowballs as hard as she could.

Alayna let out a few short breaths, pressing her back against the snow drift. Her lungs felt cold, and her throat was dry, and the wet snow was working it's way threw her gloves and into her fingers. Glancing over the edge of the drift, Alayna let out a rough breath. "Man he's good. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a whole defensive system by now..." she murmured, making more snowbals and stacking them between her and Keith.

Taking one in each hand again, Alayna stood up to lob one up over the drift, like Keith had done. As she went to throw another one, ice snow smacked the side of her head. Wincing at the cold, Alayna tossed her snowball before falling back behind cover. She brushed the snow away gently, her head now throbbing from the force of the ball. She blinked roughly, darkness ebbing at the corner of her vision. Cringing, Alayna tried to ignore it, and slowly reached over for another snowball.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Demitri felt Keith's snowball landing on his head, but he didn't really care. He brushed his head off, seeing as the snow wouldn't melt, vampire skin wasn't warm enough to melt snow, and in fact, most of the time, was colder then it. He glanced up, blinking as he noticed how much he had built. Smiling, he began to pile up snow making the fort two stories now. Smiling he began to carve stairs into the side, building up the wall as he did so. He brushed snow from his face, smiling down at Kristen now.
He kept building the wall, so the second floor was just as safe as the first, snowball fight wise.

Keith glanced at Alayna as Kristen's snowbal caught her. He didn't really think about it though, focusing on trying to take down Demitri's fort.
"Demitri, you jerk" He called, trying to knock the vampire down from the second floor of his fort. He was still building the wall, quickly, but it wasn't as protected as down below.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 pm

{{Sorry, dinner ^-^;}}

"Jesus.." Kristen said, looking at the snow stairs that lead up to the second floor. She laughed and shook her head. At times she forgot that Demitri went all out on certain occasions. Taking a few snowballs in her arms, Kristen went up to the second story. "I think it's good love." she said, laughing and shaking her head at the vampire. Turning around, Kristen saw Keith and chucked another snowball at him. "Give up?!" She called, throwing her other two snowballs.

Alayna blinked, pressing the snowball in her hand to try and get her focus back. That last snowball hit home harder than Kristen probably intended. Hearing Keith, Alayna turned to look around their small sheild. Her jaw nearly dropped, and she squinted against the afternoon sun. Hearing Kristen, Alayna smirked. Now she could actually see the shifter. Croching low, Alayna waited until Kristen had tossed her last snowballs. She smirked, standing up quickly to throw her snowball.

The quick movement made her dizzy, and Alayna wasn't given the opportuinty to celebrate a direct hit. She fell back to her knees, leaning against the snow drift for support as she held her head. The white wonderland before her was spinning, and Alayna closed her eyes against it, praying it would stop. "Keith..." Alayna murmured, holding her head. "Hit Kristen again for me..." she muttered before passing out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Demitri frowned.
"Just good?" He asked, sighing and continuing to focus on detaling the snow now. He used his bare hands to carefully make the snow look like brick, detaling it and working it with his hands as he molded snow like Clay. He leaned back, and was just about to toss a snowball when he heard Keith yelling and cursing. Frowning he stood, hopping of the snowcastle and rushing over to their little snow hill.

Keith looked at Alayna, watching her with wide, horrified eyes.
"Damn" He growled, rushing out from behind the hill and getting hit by Kristen.
"Stop, guys, something's wrong with Alayna!" He called, watching Demitri disappear in a blur of motion and come out, carrying Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Kristen half yelled as Alayna's last snowball hit her directly in her head. She laughed, shaking her head to get the cold snow off her. Looking at Demitri, Kristen smirked and rolled her eyes. She reached over for another snowball, tossing it before hearing Keith. Watching as Demitri jumped from the fort, Kristen hardly hesitated to do the same.

Croching as she fell, Kristen shook of the sting in her legs and ran over. Her heart was in her throat, beating hard against her frozen chest, and her breath puffed out in front of her from the short run. Her eyes returned to their soft hazel as Demitri came around from the hill, holding the unconsiouse Alayna.

"Oh sh-" Kristen muttered. Alayna hardly seemed to flinch as she was picked up and moved, and if Kristen hadn't noticed the small rise and fall of her chest, she would've thought the worst; Alayna's face was pale. "What happened?" she asked, looking at Keith with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Demitri sighed and looked closely at Alayna, she was breathing, her heart was beating, but besides that, she showed no sign of life. He glanced at Kristen, "Lets head back" He said.
"Keith, get on the sled, with Kristen. Alayna can go between you two, and I'll run you back" He said, nodding at the sleds. He didn't care if they left one behind, he could come back for it later, they owned the property anyway, so he wasn't worried about it.

Keith looked at Kristen and shrugged.
"No idea, she got hit with a snowball, was fine, then she went down. Told me to make sure to hit you first though" He sighed and looked at the unconcious figure, half listening to Demitri. He frowned, he had no idea what had happened.

He nodded at Demitri, sitting down on the sled and accepting the unconcious Alayna, whom Demitri handed to him. He sighed and looked at Kristen, gesturing for her to sit down in front of him, so Alayna could go in between. He sighed, knowing this would be faster, faster then the ride up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Kristen frowned at what Keith told her. "She got hit in the head with one of my snowballs?" she asked. Demitri had been pretty much occupied by the construction of his fort, then the actual snowball fight. Looking over at Demitri, she nodded in agreement about going back. She glanced up over her shoulder to look at the sky, judging that it was about two in the afternoon.

Turning back around, Kristen hurried to the sled and sat in front of Alayna. She gripped the front of the sled tightly, and glanced over her shoulder at Keith, thinking the same thing. "Hold onto her." she said, nodding to the unconsious girl between them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Demitri watched them closely, waiting for everyone to be settled before he took off down the hill, moving much faster then he had before. He kept a careful eye on the people on the sled and smiled at them. He shook his head and sighed, wondering how a simple snowball had made Alayna fall unconcious. It didn't make sense to him, snow was soft, pillow soft, well, rock was soft to him, but he remembered snow from his human days, and it was fairly soft.

Keith shrugged, "I would assume so" He said, locking his arms around Alayna and gasping as Demitri began to run. God that vampire could move when he wanted to. He made sure Alayna wasn't getting knocked around to hard, but he still couldn't understand how she had gotten knocked out by a snowball.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Kristen tried not to curse as Demitri took off. She was pushed back from her place a bit, but she managed to put herself back in her spot. She gripped the sled tighter, and ducked her head against the cold wind.

It felt just like last night; well, not entirely, it had been much colder last night. The wind that blew past them however, cut threw her thick jacket, making her shiver. Once Demitri had even out to one pace, Kristen picked her head up. Now she could see the cabin, and it was steadily getting closer. Good, Kristen thought; she was starting to freeze.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Moments later they had arrived at the cabin. Slowing to a stop, Demitri picked up Alayna again, sighing as he did so. Not bothering to wait for the others, he hopped inside lying Alayna down on the couch, checking to see if she had any blood on her face, which she didn't. Carefully he pulled off her large jacket and carefully covered her with a blanket. He sat donw on the floor, waiting for the others. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, waiting anxiously for them.

Keith got off the sled and sighed. Standing stiffly, he rubbed at his side, shaking his head and walking inside. Demitri already had Alayna on the couch, and had her covered up. He ran sat down opposite the vampire on a chair.
"She okay?" He asked, looking at demitri anxiously.
"No idea. No blood, but she's not awake either" The vampire shrugged and sighed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Kristen jumped off the sled as it slowed to a stop and she watched as Demitri picked up Alayna and took the girl into the house. Glancing over her shoulder at Keith, Kristen frowned as the angel rubbed his side. "You alright?" she asked quietly, walking back into the house with him.

She stomped her feet on the mat before pulling her snow boots off, and she shook the remaining snow from her jacket before removing that too. Stilling wearing the jacket Alexi had given her, Kristen walked into the living room, looking at Alayna. Glancing at the fireplace, Kristen carefully tossed in another log to help the dieing flame, hoping it would heat up the room better.

Kristen listened to the boys carefully, shaking her head as she shivered, her body still cold. Looking back at Alayna from where she sat on a rug, Kristen frowned. "She's still sensitve. I guess I threw the snowball too hard..." Kristen said, sighing. She watched as the fire grew, and then looked back to see some of the color coming back to Alayna's face. "She'll come around eventually." Kristen murmured as Alayna inhaled deeply and shifted ever so slightly under the covers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 pm

"Yea" Demitri responded and sighed, moving away from the couch and moved over to Kristen, resting his back against her legs. Leaning his head back and resting it on her knees.
He glanced at the fire, instantly becoming captivated with the flames. He sighed, wishing he could reach out and grab them. Moving again, he sat down, directly in front of the fire and stuck his hand in the fire, almost cat-like as pawed at the flames.

Keith sighed, "Fine" He told Kristen as she came in. He sighed, arching an eyebrow as he saw Demitri playing with the fire.
"Is that safe?" He asked, directing the question to Kristen, as Demitri was far to caught up in playing with fire, which didn't really make sense, seeing as he was a vampire, and fire was supposed to be bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Kristen sighed with mild content as Demitri sat against her. She never minded when he did, though at time it felt like a cement block was on top of her. Her eyes darted from Keith to Demitri as the vampire moved to play with the fire. She watched him for a moment before looking back up at Keith.

"It's not that big of a flame..." she said quietly now that Alayna was asleep behind her. "So it shouldn't be that much of a problem." Kristen murmured, smirking at the playful vampire. She moved so that she could lean her back against one of the sofa's, and she kept her eyes on Demitri.

That small pull was working its way into her system again, telling her now that if she didn't reach over and touch him, it would ignite the flame in her chest. Kristen took a deep breath, not really wanting to disturb the obviously occupied vampire, and turned to check on Alayna.

The girl was sleeping, though it didn't look peacefully. Bitting her lip, Kristen reached over to hold Alayna's shoulder and rubbed it soothingly. Kristen felt a bit of her energy leave her then, and she slowly withdrew her hand. She was grateful to see that Alayna's face was no longer troubled. Sighing, Kristen looked over at Keith and shrugged lightly. Alayna would wake up soon now with Kristen's energy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Demitri was also feeling the tug in his chest, but he wasn't sure if Kristen was feeling it as well. Aggrivated he tried to bat the flames again, connected with a log and sent sparks flying everywhere, including all over himself. Coughing, he looked at his now soot covered hand, shaking his head and laughing.
"Whoops" He said, turning and looking at Kristen with a small smile on his face. He brushed his hand off and moved closer to Kristen, resting against her again, letting his head loll back so that she could play with his hair if she wanted to.

Keith sighed and nodded, watching and giggling as Demitri sent sparks and soot everywhere.
"Smooth" He teased, watching the vampire flee from the fire, and basically hide with Kristen. He smiled at them, watching the look on Alayna's face change. "Did she take some of your energy?" He asked, he smiled at her, but it didn't reach his worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Kristen smirked tiredly at Demitri, shaking her head stiffly as she rested against the sofa Alayna was laying on. "And that is why, you don't play with fire." Kristen murmured as Demitri came and sat next to her. She smiled, the feeling in her chest disappearing almost the moment he rested against her. Kristen stretched out her legs so that Demitri's head was in her lap, and she ran her fingers through his hair slowly and gently.

Looking over at Keith, Kristen gave him the same tired smile. She shrugged indifferently, as if it didn't matter who had the energy or not. "She doesn't mean to. Her body does it instantly whenever she's in a state like this." Kristen explained, remembering what Mika had told her. "I think Alayna did it to you once, after she took all that dark magic from the mage." Kristen said, still running her fingers through Demitri's hair, though her eyes were on Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Demitri purred and curled in a ball against Kristen, his head in her lap still. He purred continually, like a cat, as she played with it, enjoying the sensation. He closed his eyes, sighing contently. The purr was subconcious, like that of a cat. He sighed, and curled against Kristen, as close as he could get right now. He was unaware of his behaviour, because the closer he could get to her, the better he felt. Sighing, he shook his head, glancing up at her for a moment and purring softly. She was probably the only one who could hear it right now. Which was nice, considering that it would be rather embaressing to be caught purring by Alayna, when she woke up, or Keith.

Keith sighed, "Yea. She did. Only once though. She can't take magic from me really, unless she has a lot of black magic in her system it seems" He said, looking at Demitri curiously.
"Like when she tried to emulate my magic that one time" He mumbled softly, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Kristen hardly moved as Demitri curled up like a cat to get closer to her. She didn't mind it at all, and she continued to run her fingers through his hair. She looked away from Keith for a moment to look down at Demitri, hearing the vampire purr. Actually, she could sort of feeling it, like a vibration more than a sound. Sighing with a smile on her face, Kristen looked back over at Keith, rubbing a hand over Demitri's back now as well.

"Yea." Kristen said, nodding. "We hadn't thought to make her channel the magic out of her system. Too much dark magic like this would have either made her sick, or it could've killed her. She may have taken a small bit of your magic, but mostly, Mika said, Alayna can specialize with energy." Kristen shrugged as she spoke quietly. She smirked, remembering the day Keith was talking about.
"I tried to warn her..." Kristen murmured, shaking her head and looking down at Demitri with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Demitri sighed, pushing hsi back, like a cat would, against her hand. It felt good, which was a nice change of pace, just to relaxe, despite the whole Alayna being unconcious thing. He purred again, a bit louder this time. He listened to them talk, but it was about stuff he didn't fully comperehend. Alayna couldn't take energy from him, it seemed. Sighing he shook his head, pressing his back firmly against Kristen again.

Keith sighed and shook his head, grinning at the two of them.
"I didn't even realize that she would do that. I would have warned her myself" Keith said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Weird" He mumbled, hearing Demitri this time.
"Did he just purr?" Once again the question was directed to Kristen, Demitri was to zoned out to even notice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Kristen giggled quietly at Demitri, loving the feeling of him so close to her. It felt right, and the tug in her chest was gone completely. She was sure it had disappeared for Demitri as well. Right now, if he could, Kristen would have thought he was asleep. There was that purring again, Kristen smirked, looking up at Keith with a grin on her face.

"Yea..." Kristen said quietly, brushing Demitri's hair from his face. "He does that when he's seriously relaxed and exetremely happy." she spoke quietly as she looked him over before glancing at Keith. She laughed at the angel's face.
"Yea, that was my face when I first heard it too." Kristen murmured. She heard Alayna moving around behind her, and turned to look at the girl.

Voices. Alayna could hear them now. They were talking about somebody. Her. Why were they talking about her? The voices...they sounded familiar? Taking a deep breath, Alayna forced her eyes opened. They fell on the bright flame first, and Alayna blinked, making her eyes focus better. Frowning, Alayna looked around the room slowly. She was in a living room...but it wasn't her house. Brining her eyes to Kristen, Alayna's frown deeped as the other girl stared at her, concerned.

"Are you alright?" Kristen asked quietly, seeing the confusion in Alayna's face. The girl sighed, rubbing her eyes, however she didn't answer Kristen. When she opened her eyes, they wandered over to Keith with the same frown, as if Kristen hadn't spoke at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Demitri yawned, which he only ever did when he was relaxed, it was a nice change of pace. He sighed, she was talking about something again, but he wasn't listening. He had turned, so his back was pressed against her so that he could stare at the flames of the fire. His eyes sort of glazed over, and he just stared, completely zoned out. Shifting he stretched out, so only hsi back was accessable to her now, unless she moved of course. He sighed, they were both talking now.

Keith looked up, seeing Alayna's eyes on him, though they looked confused.
"Alayna?" he asked, his voice soft. Demitri was stretched out now, looking feline like in his relaxed state. Alayna's gaze was alternating between him and Kristen. He was worried, as she was responding to either of them.
"Do you know who we are?' He asked her, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Kristen looked at Demitri as the vampire strecthed out, and she let him be for the time being. Turning around completely, Kristen titled her head at Alayna. The girl had kept her eyes on Keith as he spoke to her, and she rubbed her face again, slowly. Kristen bit her lip, looking from Keith to Alayna, not sure if the girl was going to talk to them or not.

"Where's Nicko?" Alayna's voice was quiet, just a whisper, and Kristen barely caught it. Kristen sighed, her shoulder's falling. Rubbing her neck, Kristen waited until Alayna opened her eyes.

"Alayna, you're in Russia. Nicko is back in the states." Kristen said gently, waiting for some kind of reaction from the girl. Alayna's face was blank for all that her eyes were confused. She seemed to be thinking over what Kristen had said, and a hand went up to her head. Kristen knew now, what that meant.

"Russia?" Alayna murmured, more to herself Kristen could tell, then to her or Keith. Kristen sighed, looking at Keith with sympathetic eyes. It seemed Alayna would be having a distant day for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Demitri sat up, moving into Alayna's sight line for the first time since she had passed out. He looked just as confused as her, seeing as he hadn't heard any of the previous conversation. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his messy hair, a dazed look on his face.
What's going on? He asked, unaware that he was speaking Russian right now. When he was relaxed or 'sleepy' he tended to switch back into the easier langauge for him.

Keith felt his heart constrict.
"Yea, Russia. We're your friends, I'm Keith, that's Kristen, and the guy on the floor is Demitri" He said, his voice soft as he tried to mask his internal pain. The hit had probably been enough to set back her memory, and he wasn't sure if he could do this again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Kristen turned around to face Demitri and she smiled lightly. "Alayna woke up." she said quietly, in english since she wasn't sure she could say it in Russain. Kristen took a deep breath before saying her next statement. "She doesn't remember much..." she murmured quietly, looking back at Alayna.

"Yea. I flew back to the states to get you. Nicko had to stay and sort things out." Kristen kept her voice low as she spoke. Alayna's hands covered her face. "Do you remember that?" she asked quietly.

The girl merely held her head as she looked up at the ceiling. Keith...Kristen...Demitri...the names rang in her mind in Keith's voice. Surprisingly, Alayna didn't feel afraid. That actually made a lot of sense, what they were telling her right now. She had such a headache though...

"I don't remember..." Alayna murmured, her eyes still closed. "But I believe you..." now Alayna opened her eyes and they wandered over each one of them, Keith, Kristen, and Demitri. She felt safe...she knew them...Alayna sighed and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yay" He said, back to pretending they were 'normal'. He stood up, making sure to move at a normal speed and looked at Alayna, looking at her with an analytical gaze. She was gonna start looking at him all weird again, he could just tell. "I'm gonna go change" He was pretty wet from having messed around in the snow, and he just didn't particuarly like being around Alayna when she had no idea who they were, even if she did trust them. He sighe and walked, not ran, up the stairs, slipping into the washroom and kicking off his clothes and hopping into the shower. Quickly he washed his hair and stepped out of the water, wallking into his and Kristen's room, a towel around his wasit. Pulling on his shorts, he sighed and pulled on a black muscle shirt, which defined his well muscled body to an incredible level.

Keith smiled, although it was brittle.
"That's good" He said smiling at her. He watched Demitri move up the stairs, and even though he was trying to keep himself moving a human level, he could never truely look human. He was to feline.
"How are you feeling?" He asked her, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: