Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Demitri hopped off the beam, landing lightly on the floor, his feet not even making a noise. He sighed and waited for her, making sure to grab a blanket just in case. He paced anxiously, they weren't going far, but he had checked outside at one point and noticed the clear sky. Before leaving however, he ran into his hiding place and grabbed numerous wrapped packages, putting them under the tree, smiling as he plugged in the lights. It certainly looked lovely, no lights, except those on the tree and numerous packages underneath, he sighed, before once again resuming his pacing.

Keith nodded.
"Alright" He said, "I can put these in your room then" he nodded up the stairs, before carefully walking up and putting them in the room from earlier.
"Here" He said, sighng and grinning at her, though it was a bit forced.
"Good night" He said, turning and disappearing into his own room.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came down, smiling at her.
"Hey, how's it look?" He asked, nodding at the tree and walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Kristen smiled at Demitri as she pulled on her gloves and her thick jacket. Her eyes looked over the tree, notcing that there were already presents under it. She'd have to put hers under once they got back. "Looks like Christmas..." she said, as she wrapped the scarf around her neck. Shovering her hands in her pockets, Kristen looked back at Demitri.
"So where are we going?" she asked quietly, bouncing slightly with anticipation, much like Demitri would if he got bored.

Alayna smiled lightly at Keith. "Night.." she called after him, but he was already in his own room. Alayna frowned, sorting through the stuff in her bags to clear her head. Once everything was settled, Alayna slid under the cold covers on her bed; she had put on her pajama's after getting out of the hot tub.
Sighing, Alayna buried her face into her cold pillow and closed her eyes, trying to sleep but somehow knowing it was going to be a very long night.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm

"Come on, I'll show you" Demitri said, scooping her into her arms and carefully wrapping her into the blanket before picking her up.
"We're running, so make sure to keep your face covered" He warned, opening the door, still wearing his swim shorts and nothing else. He smiled and began to run, making sure to shut the door behind him and dashed outside, heading for the ski hill. His bare feet hitting the snow, moving so fast that he didn't even leave footprints. He loved running, he loved it, the rush of air, the sheer power. He sighed and climbed into a high tree, there was an old, but well kept tree fort, sort of a lean-to style.
"Here we are" He said, setting her down against the wall. They were high enough that they had a perfect veiw of the night sky and all the stars. He sat down next to her, sighing and smiling.

Keith climbed into bed, wearing a pair of sweat pants and no shirt. He had cleaned his injury before climbing into bed and was already feeling sleep pulling at him. He sighed, closing his eyes and falling almost instantly asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Kristen yelped in surprise as Demitri picked her up and wrapped the blanket around her. She pulled up her hood and pulled the blanket over her face when he said he'd be running. All the same, Kristen could feel the difference the instant Demitri was outside. The wind brushed against them, cutting through the blanket and Kristen's thicker jacket. She shivered with the cold, closing her eyes and waiting patiently for Demitri to stop running so she could warm up.

Just when it was starting to feel like Kristen was only wearking a short sleeved shirt against the fridged weather, Demitri stopped and set her down. Kristen kept the blanket around her, but she pulled it from her face. Her breath puffed before her, and the cold air froze her lungs. Kristen blinked twice, calling her tiger eyes to see better, and they went emerald green. They were in a fort. Kristen looked around, her eyes wide as things came int cyrstal clear to her.

"Wow...where are we?" she asked, soon realezing they were up in a tree. Looking at the sky, Kristen inhaled deeply with awe. "Oh wow! Look at all the stars!" She breath, her words making white puffs of smoke in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"Like it? Sven and myself built this years ago" He said, wrapping his arms around her and carefully moving her so she was sitting on his lap, back pressed against his bare chest.
"I've wanted to bring you here for awhile. But I thought tonight it would be more magical. You know, Christmas eve and all" He said, sighing and kissing her neck. He turned his attention back up to the stars, admiring them for the first time in years.

"I love this" He murmured, turning his attention to her crystallized breath, watching it with facinated eyes.
"I wish I could do that" He said softly, shaking his head and sighing. He couldn't even remember what it was like to breath, he couldn't remember what a lot of things were like. He sighed, pressing his face against her hair for a minute and inhaling deeply.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:38 pm

"This is amazing, Demitri." Kristen said quietly, in complete awe as she looked up at the sky. She laughed quietly as Demitri moved her, and she pulled the blacket around her tighter, closing her hands around the thick cloth. They felt numb, and she rubbed them together to warm them up.

Kristen inhaled deeply as Demitri kissed her neck and she shivered from his cold lips. She chuckled lightly, enjoying the small shiver that went down her spine from his kiss, like always. "Love what?" she asked, having zone out for a moment. "Oh this?" she asked, letting out a long breath and watching it turn into a grey cloud.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well yes that. And everything about this moment" He said softly, sighing contently and watching her breath with facinated eyes.
"Wow" He said, smiling at her. "You can't imagine how that looks to me. I can see everything so clearly, pinpoint the exact moment your breath crystallizes. I wish you could see this" He said, resting his face against her again and inhaling.

"I'm glad you like it" He said softly, turning his eyes back to the sky.
"Look a shooting star" He said, pointing it out. He noticed that her hands were cold. "Put your hands inside the blanket, I'll hold it for you" He said, holding the blanket for her so that she didn't have to and could keep her hands warm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Kristen chuckled. "Yea, this is absouletly amazing..." Kristen said; aside from the cold, everything was perfect. She nodded, drawing her hands into her jean pockets and letting Demitri hold the blanket over her body. "I wish I could..." Kristen murmured, sighing and watching her breath puff and then disappear.

"Make a wish love," Kristen whispered, watching as the star shot across the sky. This was something out of a movie...or a story book...not something that happened every day. Or to anyone for that matter. Kristen smiled happily, closing her eyes as she felt the sting of tears in her eyes. Somehow, out of all the people in the world, she had gotten lucky.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Demitri sighed, his pale fingers even more so in the moonlight that now touched them. He watched the shooting star streak across the sky, his eyes catching everything. Sighing he closed his eyes, he didn't have anything to wish for right now, his life was beyond perfect. Despite everything that had happened, he couldn't be happier then he was. He flicked his eyes open, staring up at the sky.
"What did you wish for?" He asked, his voice soft, not wanting to disturb the perfect, beyond perfect moment. He tightened his arms around her, careful not to make then to tight, but enough to be holding her securly.

He glanced back up, lookig around as he saw that the moon was full, which he hadn't expected. "Wow" He murmured, taking a small breath and sighing happily. He couldn't imagine how this could be any more perfect right now. He kissed her again, scenting the tears this time.
"Why are you crying?" He asked her, worried suddenly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Kristen smiled. "I didn't really wish for anything..." she murmured quietly. "I thanked it actually..." she addmitted, pressing herself closer to Demitri as he tightened his arms around her. Kristen sniffed and laughed quietly with a light cough, her breath fogging in front of her once more.

"I was just thinking," she said quietly, for fear that she was start crying hysterically. "How lucky I am...to have you in my life. After everything I've been through...and everything I've done....I don't think I deserve to have someone who cares about me, and makes me as happy as you do." Kristen swallowed hard as the tears ran coldly down her cheeks and she brushed them away gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Demitri smiled, but frowned as the tears began to fall.
"You are an amazing person. I should be thanking the star for giving me a chance with you" He said, wrapping his arms around her tighter and turning her so she was facing him. He reached up, brushing away her tears.
"Shh, it's me who doesn't deserve someone like you" He murmured, rubbing her back in a calming manner. He was concious to keep the blanket around her.
"I love you" He purred, leaning forward and kissing her softly. He pulled bakc, dark eyes sparkling. He gently pulled her against him, letting her rest against him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Kristen smiled and chuckled sadly, shivering as Demitri brushed the tears away from her face. "I thanked them.." she murmured. "Somewhere along the lines, I must have done something good.." Kristen sniffed again, rubbing her nose gently. "I'm not sure what, but it must have been good enough to give me you."

Kristen shuddered as Demitri moved her, so that now she was facing him, but still very close. "I love you too," she whispered as the vampire leaned forward to kiss her. Kristen wrapped her arms around his neck before he pulled away from her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Demitri sighed, "Good" He said, smiling against her and letting her wrap around him.
"Are you warm enough?" He asked, pulling away for a moment to dislodge her hands and wrap them back in the blanket.
"Careful, it's cold out, and you can still get frost bite" He cautioned her, his bare fingers still trailing down her back in a ressuring manner. He sighed and kissed her cheek, tasting the salty tears on his lips and looking up at her from under hooded lashes.
"Just tell me when you want to go back. We have to be there for morning. I'm convinced you'll love your present" He said, smiling at her excitedly,
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:26 pm

As Demitri pulled her amrs back into the blanket, Kristen realized Demitri was still only in his swimtrunks. "So...not...fair..." she said, smirking and rolling her eyes. "No, I think it's getting colder..." she murmured as Demitri kissed her cheek, and she shuddered.

Looking over at Demitri, Kristen frowned. "Back before morning? We left and it was hardly eight. How far away are we from the lodge?" she asked. It hadn't even occured to her about how far they were, considereing the speed at which Demitri could run. It had practically been in the blink of an eye for Kristen, except it had been cold.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Demitri grinned.
"A couple hundred kilometers" He responded, shrugging. "About a half an hour run for me" He said, smiling at her. He hugged her, "Besides, if you don't go to bed, you can't get presents" He teased, alluding to the Santa Claus Myth, although, if they existed, who knew if the man in the red suite existed as well. He sighed and looked at her, smiling and kissing her again.
"Sorry" He said, "I don't mean to make you cold" He said, leaning back and looking at her with a teasing grin as he tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm

"You were running for half an hour?!" Kristen asked, completely shocked. Then again, she had practically froze during that time, but she firgured it had been from the speed Demitri had been going. Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri. "Really?" she asked, shaking her head at the vampire as he teased her about her present.
"Well then I guess we'll have to leave this beautiful place." Kristen said, smirking. Two could play at this game. Only she would loose if he kept kissing her. Kristen smiled despite herself, and shivered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Demitri laughed softly, and kissed her one more time, just to be teasing.
"Well, I suppose so. Don't worry, we can come back whenever you want" He said, grinning at her. Standing, he wrapped her in tightly in the blanket. "Ready?" He asked, checking to make sure she was tightly wrapped and picking her up. Then, without even a second thought he leapt from the tree, landing in the snow and taking off.
"Let me know if you get to cold love" He said, whispering in her ear as he covered her face with the blanket. He ran faster then before, making the run in only twenty minutes. Slowing he stopped as they arrived at the house, he opened the door and stepped inside.
"Home" He said, lifting the blanket and kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Kristen inhaled deeply as Demitri kissed her again, and she smiled before kissing him back. She shivered slightly as he stood up and Demitri wrapped the blanket around her tighter. Kristen nodded to Demitri, pulling the scarf up over her nose as Demitri covered her fast.

Then she could feel the wind, and it was colder then ealier and this time it cut through more than before. The cold sliced through the blanket, her thick jacket, Demitri's sweater, and her long sleeved shirt. Just when Kristen thought she would completely freeze, Demitri was putting her down and pulled the blanket from her. She hadn't realized how much she was shivering, and now her teeth were chattering.

"T-t-thank g-goodn-ness..." Kristen murmured, inhaleling deeply again as Demitri kissed her cold lips. "Oh my God I'm cold..." Kristen said. The heat of the house was taking it's time defrosting her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Demitri darted over to the fire place, quickly starting a fire before jumping away.
"Here love" He said, pulling her in front of it and pulling of her gloves and outter jackets. "There" He said, sitting down and watching her with warm eyes. Fire wasn't exactly a safe thing for a vampire, but a small one like that wouldn't harm him, and he had to be exposed for a long periode of time, so he wasn't to worried.
He sighed, the warm flame reflected back in his eyes as he glanced at the tree. More presents had been added, Alexi's by the look.
"More presents" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Kristen sighed deeply, helping Demitri the best she could as he took off her jackets and gloves. Her hands were shaking as she wrapped the blanket back around her. Sitting in front of the fire, Kristen let out a deep breath, half expecting it to puff into a ball of white, her chest felt so cold.

The heat from the fire felt good, and Kristen stuck her hands closer to the flames. She winced as the fire bit her, and she moved her hands enough that it wouldn't reach her. She flexed her fingers, wincing as her chattering teeth slowed to a stop. Kristen sighed as her body ceased to shake, and her fingers ached as her body warmed up.

Sooner than she thought, Kristen was warmed up enough and she pulled her hands away from the fire. Kristen sighed, pulling the warm blanket tighter around her to keep in the heat. "Much better..." she muttered, looking over at Demitri. "Hmm?" she followed his gaze and smiled at the presents. "Ah, I have to put mine under there..." she thought. "I couldn't think of what to get you, so it's nothing big really...I hope you like it though..." Kristen said, smiling sadly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:07 pm

"You didn't have to get me anything" Demitri said with a small sigh, he had given her a necklace, it had belonged to his mother, and it was one of the few things he still had from his human life. His mother had given it to him, on her death bad, telling him to give it to the girl he loved, and then pass it on to his children one day. The last part could never happen, but he could give it to Kristen, the girl he loved with everything he had.
"I'm sure I'll love it" He said, smiling at her and turning his attention back to the flames. He loved watching the dancing flames, they looked incredible.
"I love fire" He said, shaking his head for a minute, before being caught up again in watching the flames.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Kristen's jaw dropped, and she quickly shut it. "Yes I did." she said quietly. There had been a small fad that had swept over the school, though mostly with the athletes, and it was wearing dog tags. Not actually military issued ones, but ones you could actually have something personally inscribed on the metal. She wasn't sure if Demitri had wanted one or not, but then again, it wasn't a major thing. Either way, she had bought one, and with help from a good friend would worked well with metal, Kristen had inscribed her name on one, Demitri's on the other, and the date they had starting dating was formed on the back when you put the two together.
For Keith, she had gotten him a new notebook, and official sketching pencils. She couldn't really think of anything else to get him. Kristen had noticed that the angel, whenever he did draw, was running out of pages. And pencils were always helpful for drawing.

Kristen smirked. "Ironic..." she murmured, resting her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes against the flame, feeling the heat spreading throughout her body pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 pm

"What's ironic?" He asked her, sighing.
For Keith he had gotten a painting he had seen him admiring. Thought he didn't display his own artwork, Keith truely admired art, and during a trip to a musem, Demitri had managed to buy him an original, previously unknown Da'Vinci. He glanced at Kristen and wrapping an arm around her shoulders, gazing into the flames again.
"Did you bring Alayna's gift? Cause I have one under the tree for her, but I dunno. It's just a scarf, a nice one, but I didn't know what else to get" He asked her, sighing and shaking his head. He had purchased the gift once she found out she was coming, he didn't want her to feel left out on the holiday.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

"It's ironic that you love fire." Kristen said queitly. "Isn't that the only thing that can really harm a vampire?" She pulled the blanket around her and sighed as Demitri's arm wrapped around her. This was as perfect as being outside in the cold under the clear night sky.

Kristen smiled and nodded. "Yea, I did actually." she murmured, shrugging. "I had a feeling she'd be joining us for Christmas somehow..." that wasn't entirely true; her dreams had intensified towards the christmas break, and Kristen pretty much knew for a fact that Alayna would be with them. Though she had no idea it would be under the present circumstances. "I got her paints." Kristen said, shrugging. "She might like that now, since I doubt she has any with."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Demitri shrugged.
"Fire like this can't really hurt me" He explained, jumping away from her and sticking his hand in the flame, showing her.
"Only if it's much hotter and I'm exposed for a very long period of time" He said, withdrawing his pale hand and walking over to her. He held out his hand to her, letting her check to see if he was alright. He sighed and sat down in front of her.
"Good, a scarf and paints" He sighed, "I wonder what Keith bought her?" He said, shghing and shaking his head.

He looked back at the flames loving them.
"I guess it could be ironic. I love flames though" He admitted, sighing and wishing he could hold them/ But even a vampire couldn't do that. He didn't know anything that cold hold fire in it's bare hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: