Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Keith laughed softly, smiling at Alayna.
"Mhm" He agreed in a lazy, soft voice. His eyes flickered for a moment, but he remained awake, despite his desire to fall asleep. He shifted, resting his back on a slightly more uncomfortable part of the tree, it would keep him awake, he knew that.

Demitri grinned.
"Awesome" He said, hitting the play button as then menu popped up, a happy smile on his perfect face. He shifted a bit, so now his back was towards her, his eyes focuse on the movie;.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Alayna sighed and closed her eyes again. She wouldn't fall asleep, but resting her eyes for now was a pretty good idea. Her head was pounding, but somehow she knew it was just a regular headache this time, and took comfort in that.

"See? Just as I told you..." The werewolf smiled, folding his arms over his chest and leaning his back against the building. His eyes darted over to the angel and the girl sitting under the tree a few ways off. From this point, the duo wouldn't be seen; they were safe in the shadow of the building. "Seems our own angel has taking a liking to one of the human girls." Donny murmured, nodding in the couples direction.

Kristen chuckled, rolling her eyes. Such simple things made the vampire happy at times. "Don't go anywhere alright?" she asked, laying back on the bed. She wasn't that intersted in the movie, but seeing that Demitri was, Kristen needed a nap. She felt a bit better knowing something would keep his attention for an hour or so. Closing her eyes, Kristen was asleep the next instant.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Keith opened his eyes, glancing up at the foliage of the tree, sort of zoned out for the time being. He was completely unaware of Donny and the others watching him. He sighed and shifted again, resting his back on the more comfortable part of the tree, his back could only take so much abuse. He glanced around the school, many groups were hanging around on the lovely fall day.

Demitri nodded, already caught up in the action of the movie. It was rare for the vampire to enjoy movies, as he hadn't been exposed to them until recently, but Fight Club seemed to have caught his attention. He was aware of the moment she was asleep, as he breathing had slowed considerably, and was deep and calm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Alayna took a deep breath, waking herself before she fell asleep. "Do you think we'll have school at all?" she asked suddenly, rubbing her eyes with cold fingers before looking over at Keith. She smiled, seeing his attention elsewhere. Following his line of view, Alayna titlted her head. "What are you looking at?" she wondered, eyes darting all over the place.

Narrowing his eyes, Donny shook his head and turned back towards the demon. "Looks to me like that could be his one weakness...." he murmured thoughtfully. Letting his arms drop, Donny rubbed the back of his neck, smirking. "Do you plan on using this bit of information?" he asked, turning his gaze back to Alayna and Keith.

I know this place.....The forest...the trees....why am I running though? In her dream, Kristen heard someone call out to her, and she froze in her place, turning around in enough time to see a blurr launch at her. Darkness took over the image then, and when it cleared away, Kristen saw Demitri, looking at her worriedly, then Nicko, cut up and a little brusied, then Keith, only for a moment, but angry, angier then she had ever seen him. She looked back to Demitri, confused, but he never answered her; she had passed out again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 pm

"Hm?" Keith said, glancing down at her absentmindedly, shaking his head to clear the confusion away.
"Honestly love, I have no idea" He murmured, smiling at her. He glanced around again, he felt as if something where wrong, but he couldn't see any problems nearby.

The demon, a tall, darkhaired man with bright red eyes grinned, evil looking fangs his predominate feature now.
"Of course werewolf. He killed my mate, now I can see a way to pay him back for that. Oh she'll suffer as I suffered" He cackled dangerous, hands clasping together and revealing claw like fingernails. He watched the two, it was perfect, ths angel, curse him, suspected nothing, and she was human, a mere human, easily dispatched.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Alayna frowned at this news slightly. She was sorta of looking forward to school this year; she'd be talking classes that she would actually enjoy. "Well, can they do this? Not have school?" she asked quietly, pushing herself closer to Keith out of impulse.

Donny chuckled. That was the main reason he wouldn't settle down. Nothing good ever came of having a mate. He nodded to himself, still holding his neck. "I can get her for you, if you're willing to be patient..." he offered, leaning back against the wall. He watched the couple before flickering his eyes to the demon. "Do you think he'll suspect you?"

Kristen inhaled deeply, rolling on her back with a light curse. She had rolled onto her bad arm again. Kristen cursed again, pulling her arm onto her chest before opening her eyes. "How long have I been out?" Kristen muttered, rubbing her face tiredly. Demitri and Keith's faces were fresh in her mind, and she had a feeling no amount of rubbing her eyes would make them go away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Keith shrugged.
"They've done it before" He said, remembering the werewolf attack on Demitri. The entire school had been shut down around then, not due to the werewolf attack, but once again due to a mage and his innability to control his magic.
"I doulbt it will stay shut much longer love" He said, feeling her press closer to him.

The demon nodded.
"I can be patient wolf, but only for so long" He glanced at Keith, eyes narrowing in hatred.
"No, I don't think he suspects. But do nothing to arouse his suspicion. You have yet to see him angered" He warned. He wanted the human now, but he could wait, he needed this.

Demitri glanced at Kristen worridly.
"About forty five minutes" He responded, pausing the movie so he could focus his attention on her.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Alayna's eyes went wide. "They canceled like the whole year? Or just a few days like this time?" she asked curiously. She sighed, resting her head back under his chin, listening to the rumble of his voice in his chest. Alayna smiled and nodded. "I hope not..." she mumbled, closing her eyes.

Donny nodded in slight understandment. His gaze went up to the sky; the sun was starting to set. The moon would be up full tonight. He held back the growl of annyonce in his throat, his gaze falling back to the coulpe. "He won't. If he does become angry though..." Donny said, looking back at the demon with a smirk. "That's for you to handle." Having said that, Donny pushed himself away from the building to walk off, away from the Demon, and the couple.

Kristen sighed with slight relief. "Cause it felt like I slept for five minutes..." she murmured, rubbing her sore shoulder now. "What time is it?" It felt late, and the sun had already left the eastern-facing room, but Kristen's clock had been off for a while. Looking at the T.V, Kristen had to blink twice before it came into focus. The movie wasn't over yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Keith sighed. "More like a month, it wasn't fun, but it was necessary. I doubt they'll ever cancel school for an entire year" He said shaking his head and smiling her. He glanced around, smiling a bit, before frowning. He still felt like somthing was wrong, but he glanced around unable to see anything and frowned.

The Demon sighed, "Oh joy" He huffed under his breath and brought his hand up to his arm, feeling the long scar that was a remeanent of his last battle with the angel. He watched the werewolf disappear, knowing he'd get ahold of him when he managed to capture the human. He turned and melted into the side of the building, completely disappearing.

Demitri smiled, "Nope only forty five minutes" Demitri glanced at the clock.
"It's about five in the afternoon" He replied, shaking his head a bit. He was used to losing track to the time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

"Oh..." Alayna said quietly. She blinked before looking up at him. Seeing the frown, Alayna tilted her head. "What's wrong?" she asked, looking from Keith to around the school yard. She saw nothing out of the ordinary...and she felt fine, aside from the small headache; but it was starting to go away now. Blinking, Alayna looked over her shoulder at the setting sun. Her stomach growled. "Sheesh..." she muttered, covering her stomach and chuckling nervously. "Maybe we should get another pizza." Alayna said, smirking.

Kristen nodded gently, rubbing her forehead. Her mind was going over her dream again, but it wasn't making much sense at all. Muttering something to herself, Kristen rubbed her eyes again. "I had the strangest dream..." she whispered, more to herself then Demitri. She wanted him to know about it though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

"It's nothing" Keith said, slightly annoyed, not at her, but at the situation in general. He had been sure that there was something wrong, but now, now the feeling had all but disappeared.
"Pizza? Are you sure?" He asked, smiling as he heard her stomach growling.
"Sure" He smiled and picked her up so that he could stand up. It was getting later in the day now, and he figured it was time to head back inside and eat.

"Oh? What about?" Demitri asked, knowing her dreams were generally fairly important. He smiled and glanced at her, his eyes betraying his worry.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yea. That pizza you brought yesterday was really good." Alayna said, laughing as Keith picked her up and stood up. She shuddered from the breeze, smoothing her skirt out gently before looking around again. Alayna rubbed her stomach again, her eyes darting back to Keith. "You sure it's nothing...?" she asked quietly.

Kristen sighed. "I'm not sure...I saw blurrs." she murmured, her eyes staring up at the ceiling, unfocused. "Then...I guess I was laying down or something, and I saw you, and you looked torn between really worried, and angry. Nicko was there, and he wasn't looking too good. And then Keith..." Kristen blinked tiwce before she finished. "Keith was angrier then I've ever seen him. No one said anything though. And then I woke up."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Keith sighed and shook his head.
"Sure we can get another pizza" He mumbled softly, laughing a bit. "No, I'm sure it's fine" He mumbled, glancing around one last time. He couldn't put a finger on it, so he tried to ignore it.
"Come on" He said, heading back towards the school.

Demitri wrapped his arms around Kristen, careful of her injured arms.
"Hmm" He said, not really sure what else to say. He smiled at her, shaking his head a bit and sighed.
"Hopefully it was just a dream" He murmured softly, frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Alayna wasn't sure if Keith was telling her everything or not, but she decided to let it be. She let out a small sigh before running to catch up with him. Once she did, Alayna smiled, and laced her fingers with his own.

"Yea..." Kristen muttered, leaning into Demitri as he wrapped an arm around her. "It was werid..." she addmitted, frowning a bit. "I've never seen Keith so angry though..." That was the one fact that was still bothering her. Not to mention the first dream she had did happen in reality. That face though, she wasn't going to tell Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Keith sighed and smiled as Alayna took his hand. He didn't feel like sharing the feelings with her, it was probably him just being paraniod or something. He shoved his spare hand in his pocket and led the way towards the student store. If she wanted Pizza, he would get her pizza, hopefully it would take her mind off of what had happened outdoors.

Demitri nodded. "I can't really imagine Keith being angry" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling at her. He didn't want to push her right now, "How's your arm?" He asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Alayna remained quiet, and follwed Keith. Her eyes wandered over the grounds for a moment, and she caught someones eyes. It was Lisa. Alayna smiled and waved with her free hand. Lisa nodded and waved for Alayna to come over. Looking back at Keith, Alayna smiled. "Hey, you go ahead. I'll meet you back up at the dorm." she said quietly, leaning over to peck his cheek lightly before letting go and walking over to Lisa.

"Hi." Alayna said, smiling. "Lisa right?" she asked. The other girl nodded and waved to Keith before looking back at Alayna.
"How's Kristen doing?" Lisa asked. Alayna frowned for a moment, but then realized what Lisa meant.
"Oh. She's alright. Broken arm though." Alayna said, shrugging. Lisa chuckled and nodded.
"Yea, that's Kristen for ya." Lisa sighed, her eyes flickering around for a moment. "Listen. I want you to tell her to be careful."
Alayna frowned, glancing over her shoulder before back at the werewolf. "About what?"
Lisa shook her head. "I can't say. Donny's up to something. No one in the pack likes the smell of it, though. I just wanted to give you the heads up." Alayna swallowed hard, but nodded. Lisa tried to smile before patting Alayna on the shoulder and walking off.

"Me neither..." Kristen murmured. "He was though..." she sighed, shaking her head before looking down at herself.
"My arm's fine...just sore..." she muttered, suddenly remembering the pain pills that were in Demitri's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Keith watched Alayna go talk to Liza, he wasn't liking this. Something was up, he could tell. He flexed his wings once, then let them disappear, trying to calm himself. He turned and headed towards the store, meaning to buy the pizza for Alayna and then go meet up with Demitri and Kristen. He shoved his hands in his pockets, his mind was in complete turmoil.

Demitri sighed. "Want me to go get your pills?" He asked her, remembering the pain killers he had seen sitting on his bedside table. He knew Nicko was in there sleeping, but he was sure he woudn't mind the intrusion, not over pills. Also, Demitri could be in and out in seconds.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Alayna thought about what Lisa had said, holding her head slightly. She hadn't moved at all, and had actually watched the werewolf walk off completely. What would Donny be doing that Lisa was afraid of? She blinked, and shook her head again. She had no idea. Looking around, Alayna found herself completely alone outside. Shuddering, Alayna rubbed her arms before heading back to the dorm to meet up with Keith.

Kristen cringed. "No..." she said, shaking her head. "Nicko might still be sleeping. I don't-" There was a soft knock on the door before it opened. Nicko's head poked into the room, falling on Kristen instantly. Her shoulders fell; great, now she had no excuse.
"Where's Alayna?" he asked. Kristen nodded towards the window.
"Went outside with Keith." Kristen said, sitting up with a sigh. Nicko nodded and turned to leave. Kristen saw a flash of her dream, and stood up. "I think I might know where. I'll go with you." she said before Nicko closed the door. Kristen looked over at Demitri with an apologetic smile.
"I'll be right back. I don't want him going by himself." she whispered the last part to Demitri as she hugged him and left with Nicko.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Keith was getting more and more agitated, standing in line, holding a pizza and frowning.
"Never mind" He told the lady, leaving the pizza on the counter and sighing he disappeared into the hallways, Something was most definately wrong. Then it hit him, demonic power, familiar demonic power.
"Damnit" he growled, turning and looking around for his friends, for Alayna.

Demitri glanced at Kristen as Nicko came in.
"Uh..." He watched her disappear. Growling he pushed open the window and hoped out and sighed. He didn't want Kristen out there alone. Sighing he slid onto the grounds, looking around. There was no one around, it was a bit odd.
"Something's definately up" He said, growling and letting his long fangs slid free as he glanced around.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

"Hey." Alayna blinked and stepped back as her brother and Kristen popped up out of thin arm.
"Oh, hi..." Alayna said, looking from Kristen to Nicko, with a slight frown. "What's up?"
Kristen nodded over to Nicko. "He was looking for you. Are you alright? Where's Keith?" Alayna smiled lightly at Nicko before turning her eyes back to Kristen.
"I'm fine." Alayna said. "And Keith went to-" Kristen saw the girl's eyes go wide, and she could hear someone coming up behind her. Without thinking, Kristen shoved Nicko to the side and turned around in time to see Donny charging at her.

Seeing Donny in wolf form, Kristen cursed; she couldn't shift with a broken arm. When Donny hit her, Kristen could hear Alayna scream before she hit the ground hard. Kristen cursed herself mentally, realizing that Donny only wanted her out of the way before she passed out completely.

"Hide." Nicko told Alayna, shoving his sister aside before running to try and help Kristen. Alayna froze then, seeing Donny's eyes target her. Nicko didn't notice, he was already kneeling by Kristen, trying to help her up. Alayna took her steps back slowly before Donny charged. She turned then, running towards the forest, hoping she could outrun him, but knowing she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Demitri let out a loud, angry snarl. He had just walked around the corner of the building when he had seen the werewolf charge Kristen.
"Donny" He roared, eyes pure black as he snarled again. He saw the werewolf going after Alayna and cursed. Rage, worry and anger controlled him, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to go after the werewolf, but he wanted to check on Kristen.
"Nicko, take care of Kristen" He growled, making up his mind, he turned, taking off in a blur as he ran after Alayna and the werewolf. They had a massive head start and he was still weak, so he had no idea if he'd make it in suprise.

Keith stepped outside, the demonic energy was stronger out here. He saw Kristen lying on the ground with Nicko looking over her.
"What happened?" He chocked out, turning and seeing a familiar, yet terrifying face disappearing into the forest.
"Damn" He said, eyes growing wide as he understood what was happening.

The Demon laughed, his red eyes flashing once as he appeared before Keith.
"Say good bye" He teased, before vanishing and reappearing in the forest, directly in front of Alayna. She barrled right into his arms, a sadistic smile lit his face.
"Deal with the vampire" He told Donny, laughing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Nicko looked up at Demitri and nodding, lifting Kristen up easily. She had a bruise appearing on her forehead now, and thankfully she had landed on her good side. Looking up as Keith walked over, Nicko shook his head. "Werewolf. Charged right into her." He glanced over his shoulder, seeing Demitri run after the werewolf and his sister, a sickening feeling growing in the pit of his stomach.

Alayna could hear Donny catching up to her, and she forced herself to run faster. She doged trees, jumped over roots, and tried not to get snagged by branches. She screamed, having run into someone. Their arms locked around her, and she couldn't move to see who it was. "Let go of me!" she yelled, trying to break free. Now she felt sick; deathly sick. Whoever this was had dark magic, and very very dark energy. Alayna balled her fists, willing herself not to take any in, knowing it would kill her if she did.

Donny smirked, seeing that the Demon had a hold on Alayna, he nodded before turning around and changing back to face Demitri. His claw dug into the ground as he watched the vampire, and waited for the right moment before pouncing forward with a snarl.

Last edited by mystikmage on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Demitri growled as Donny slammed into him. He hadn't realized the werewolf had even stopped. He wrinkled his nose at the scent, he could smell Alayna and something else nearby, but to get close he would have to get past Donny, and he was really in no shape to fight.
Snarling he tossed the werewolf off of him and tensed, long fangs revealed warningly. He growled again, his eyes darting back and forth as he tried to see a way around the wolf.

Keith swore and took off towards the woods. Muttering under his breath a large, pale sword suddenly appeared in his hands. Instnatly the tip ignited and a silver flame ran down the length. He charged past Demitri who was fighing with a werewolf, one he presumed to be Donny. He could feel the magic now, it burned, the feeling was incredibly familiar and terrifying all at once.
"Alayna' He gasped, seeing her in the Demon's arms.

The Demon laughed sadiscally as Keith appeared.
"Hello angel" He said, before muttering under his breath and vanishing Alayna. in essence she didn't really go far, but she was trapped comp;letely by his magic and wouldn't be able to break free.
He smiled, his red eyes shining.
"Now it's time for you to pay for what you did to Dara" He growled, a black sword appearing in his own hand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Nicko sighed, watching Keith leave. He shifted Kristen weight, holding her easier now before heading up to the dorm. He kicked open the door to Keith's room, and placed her on the bed. She stirred, her face showing pain for a moment before she relaxed into sleep. Nicko pulled the covers over her before heading back outside. He wasn't sure if he could help or not, but he had to try. Catching a glimps of metal on the desk, Nicko smirked, grabbing Kristen's dagger before leaving.

Running back outside, Nicko looked around, trying to find his way back to where Demitri and Keith were. Rubbing his forehead, Nicko spotted the angel a far way off, and ran that way. He came up in enough time to see Demitri throw Donny off of him. He tensed, seeing the werewolf recover and try to pounce once more. The dagger was out of his hand and flying before he could think. "Demitri duck!" he shouted as the knife sored.

Alayna wanted to scream. She had seen the sword in Keith's hand before the demon sent her off. She had no idea where she was now, but it hurt. There was so much magic, so much darkness. Alayna wasn't sure if her eyes were open or not. She reached out, hitting solid walls every time. She was trapped. Breathing rapidly now, Alayna balled her hands into fists, throwing them at the wall. She was trapped. Hearing her heart beating, Alayna threw her hands against the walls again, wanting to be free. She couldn't speak, couldn't scream, couldn't get out. She was trapped, and somewhere her friends were fighting, and she couldn't help.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Demitri's hand shot out, knocking the knife from the air.
"This is my fight" He growled at Nicko. He needed to fight the werewolf, to prove to himself that he could do this, without help. Snarling he turned, facing Donny, preparing to once again tackle the wolf. He grinned dangerously, snarling. Demitri didn't look like Demitri anymore, he looked like a very, very dangerous vampire. His long fangs glistened, his dark eyes narrowed, low, warning snarls erupting automatically from him as he watched the wolf.

Keith and the Demon meant in a clash of metal and fire. Keith was completely silent, this was how he fought, completely silent, completely focused. The demon was laughing as he dodged the angel's agile blade. Both were pretty evenly matched, but like the fight with Demitri and Donny, Keith needed to finish this himself. He let out a howl of pain as the black, demonic blade peirced his side, drawing blood and scraping on bone. Pulling back, he slashed out with his own sword, wincing at the movement. He knew his magic wouldn't heal this injury, but he didn't care. All he needed was to peirce the Demon's heart and it was over. He grinned and lunged forward, smiling as the blade slipped into the Demon's skin, and brigning forth a scream from pale lips. There was a loud, burst of magic and The demon melted into a molten puddle, falling back into hell. Dead.

Keith breathed a sigh of pained relief. Alayna came back into sight, the magic around her vanishing with the Demon and he pitched forward, stumbling towards her.
"Alayna" He breathed, his entire body hurt, blood was pouring down his side, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: