Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Demitri sighed, "I hope so" He said softly, rubbing her shoulders gently. He sighed and kissed her gently, as he rubbed her shoulders, he was careful to avoid the scratches and sighed softly. He ran his free fingers through her hair, lifting them from her shoulders and untying her bun. He sighed and continuned to run his fingers through her hair, keeping it carefully out of the water. He sighed, "I hope so" He said again, trying to convince himself more then anyone else.

Keith glanced up, startled to hear Alayna's voice, "Fine, you can come in, if you want" He said shortly, yanking his wing around roughly, ignoring the protest in his wing as he tried to straighten the feathers. He sighed and let it go, he wasn't very good at this, she was better, but of course, he couldn't ask her to straighten them. That would hurt way to much.
He watched the door with hooded eyes, waiting to see what she decided to do.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Kristen shivered as Demitri undid her bun and her hair casaded to her shoulders. God how she had missed him! In those two plane flights Kristen had missed every part of him. His cold touch, his strong arms, the way his always made sure to hold her gently when he could stand to hold her tighter... Picking her head up from his shoulder, Kristen leaned forward slowly her heart thudding against her chest. Kristen smiled lightly, her lips inches from Demitri's. "You know I love you..." she whispered quietly.

Alayna thought for a moment, but her body moved without her consent. Her hand grabbed the doorknob, turning it gently and pushing the door open. "What happened?" she asked quietly, blinking as she walked into the room. Alayna frowned. Seeing Keith trying to fix his own wings just didn't seem right to her. "Careful.." Alayna murmured, taking another step closer before she could stop herself. She caught herself in enough time to take a step back and she held her head.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Demitri felt a warmth in him he only felt when he was with her.
"I love you too" He purred, pressing his lips gently against her's, always careful not to hurt her. He sighed and leaned back, letting his back against the hot tub side and letting he rest against him. He felt so much better now, knowing that she was here, with him. He knew that he would never be able to let her go.
"So have we decided what to do? Back to school or...?" He trailed off, rubbing his hands over her again, not wanting to let her go.

"Wings are to big for this room. I hit the lamp" He said, shrugging and mumbling something under his breath and his wings suddenly disappeared. They hurt to much to have out right now, but he knew they'd hurt even more when he let them come again.
"I'm fine, really" He said, shaking his head and sitting down on the bed, carefully. His side was throbbing, but he didn't let on that it hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Kristen sighed deeply as Demitri kissed her and smiled. She felt utterly and completely calm now with him and his arms around her. Her head swam as the jet lag finally caught up to her. Now she felt tired. She sighed, resting back agaisnt Demitri and he leaned against the hot tub. "Considering the fact that I had to spend the entire day away from you..." Kristen murmured quietly. "I haven't thought much about it. Let's go inside if you want to talk about it." she said, shivering.

"Oh..." Alayna said quietly, her eyes falling as Keith's wings vanished. She looked at him for a moment, somehow now sure that he was telling her the truth. She couldn't exactly blame him. "Hey, I'm sorry about before..." she said quietly, her eyes falling to the floor. This felt familiar...her apologizing to him. "I-I didn't know..." she murmured, holding her head and wincing. She knew these words.
"I promise I won't ever hurt you again..."
Alayna gasped, her eyes going wide with the memory. She looked at Keith as water gathered in the corners of her eyes. "Keith I...I remember..." she whispered walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him. She remembered the day she had looked at Keith's drawings, and how he had gotten mad at her, and how she had gone outside to apologize. They had been together then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Demitri sighed.
"Alright" He said simply standing up, keeping her in his arms as he did so. Grabbing the towel, he wrapped it around her, making sure she was covered, before running inside. It was maybe half a second and they were inside. He smiled and ran up to the bedroom, hearing Alayna's words as he moved. Stopping, he looked at Kristen, eyes wide.
"Keith, I remember" Echoed in his mind as his eyes darted between the bedroom doors.

Keith looked stunned, he stiffened for a moment as she touched him.
"You remember?" He asked, his voice shaking as he looked down at her. He didn't know what to say, what to do right now. His hands shook and slowly rose, wrapping around her.
"Everything? Or just peices?" He asked, not daring to get to excited. He didn't know if she remembered everything or only a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:54 am

Kristen laughed as Demitri picked her up and ran inside. She hardly felt cold, considering the distance between the hot tub and getting inside was covered in the blink of an eye. She frowned as Demitri stopped, and she moved out of his arms to stand up. Kristen wrapped the towel around her, looking over at Keith's door before walking into the room she and Demitri shared. Kristen chewed her lip, having heard Alayna as well. "Think she remembers everything?" she whispered, looking at Demitri.
Steping into the room, Kristen quickly changed into jeans and a light brown shirt. She left her hair down, even though the ends were wet, and she sat on the edge of the bed, running her fingers through it absentmindedly.

Alayna pulled away from Keith then, holding her head as she thought. "I-I'm not sure. I remember Demitri being attacked...." she spoke as she stared at the floor. "And the magic...and I remember promising that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you again after I had looked at one of your drawings..." Alayna whispered the last bit, holding her head with both hands now.
"Oh no..." she murmured, taking a step back. Her head felt like it would split in two if she kept this up. But she didn't want to forget. This was the ache she felt in her chest. This was the part of her that was missing. She couldn't forget this. Alayna shut her eyes and her whole body tensed and she fell back against Keith's bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:27 am

"Who knows" Demitri said, sitting on the bed and stretching out. He was trying his hardest not to listen to the conversation next door. Keith and Alyana would tell them if the wanted to. He took a small, unncessary breath and looked up at her from under half closed eyes.
"Odviously she doesn't remember everything, or else she'd be pestering me about drawing me" He teased, his voice was light, just making a jocking remark. He stretched again, just an unconcious habit now, stretching did nothing for him.

Keith watched her closely.
"Alayna?" He asked, watching her fall back against the door. He stepped forward, holding out his hand, confused. He took another step forward, but stopped, not sure what to do, how to help her. He felt the familiar stab in his heart and hoped she wasn't forgetting this, him. He sighed and looked down at her, confusion and pain etched in his features.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 pm

"I guess so..." Kristen murmured, pushing the thought from her mind. Alayna would remember eventually, they just had to be patient. She sighed with utter relief but didn't lay back against the bed yet. Even though her entire body felt tired, and her head was pounding, if she were to lay down next to Demitri, she would fall asleep instantly. Her mind was still racing about what Demitri had told her, about not going back to school. Kristen sighed, staring distantly at the closed door.
"Where would we go...." she spoke suddenly, still running her fingers lightly through her hair that was gathered over one shoulder. "If not back to school?"

"God my head..." Alayna breathed, hearing someone say her name. Wait, she knew that voice...It was Keith's. That same ached worked itself back into her chest. Hold onto that she told herself. Taking a deep breath, Alayna ignored the pain in her head, her hands slowly dropping to her chest. With another deep breath, the pain subsided and Alayna opened her eyes. Kristen had been right...she just had to relax...Alayna smiled when the pain finally went away, and she could look up at Keith, and she knew that face.
"I'm alright..." Alayna murmured, taking his outreached hand in her own, the warmth of his touch spreading through her hand. "Still don't mind haveing a human as a girlfriend?" she asked quietly, looking up at him with a warm smile and tearing eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Demitri sighed and sat up.
"Well, anywhere. Most vampires play on professional sports teams, so I was thinking something like that. Like Soccer or something" He said shrugging.
"We could travel, do lots of things. I have enough money to sustain us for god knows how long" He said, he liked the idea of playing sports, but he wasn't sure if she liked the idea though.
"I just know that if we go back to the school Kristen, I'll be infinitly bored. I was already getting bored" He said with a small sigh. He needed to move on, he knew that, but if she didn't want to, he'd have to go back to the school.

Keith knelt beside her carefully, once she spoke.
"Nope, It's never bothered me" He said, letting her keep his hand as he drew her into his arms.
"You okay?" He asked, brushing a stray tear from her eyes. He didn't know what to say.
"Do you remember?" He asked, worried that she only remembered him, or what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Kristen sighed as she listened. "Yes, I know you were getting bored..." she murmured. "It was getting tiresome for me, going to classes, doing those pointless assignments. I honestly don't know how humans do it..." Kristen spoke quietly, knowing he would hear her all the same. She flicked her hair back from her shoulder, rubbing her forearm absentmindedly. Kristen winced with the thought that came into her mind.
"You know....I can only travel for so long..." Kristen murmured, shuddering. She had been talking to a shifter who taught at the school frequently, bubbling with questions about her kind almost worse than Alayna. One of the answers to her main question still haunted her; Kristen would age just like a normal human, because both of her parents were.

Alayna sighed with relief as Keith wrapped his arms around her and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I just have to be careful..." Alayna murmured. "If I try to think too much, and force myself to remember, it'll backfire." she told the angel quietly.
"I remember you..." Alayna said quietly, letting her hand brush over his face lightly as she looked at him. "And Kristen, and Demitri...He dealt with the mage right?" she asked, concern washing over her face for a moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Demitri sighed, his face falling. He had been wrestling with this for awhile.
"I know. And, I think I have a solution for that" He said, drawing his knees to his chest, his eyes downcast and voice soft. He knew that she aged normally, and her life was a mere blink for him. He couldn't handle that, he knew he'd follow Adrian's route when she died. Sighing he shook his head, looking a her with sad eyes. "Despite what, what happened with Adrian, I'd be willing to change you" He said, unable to look at her. He knew, that unlike Adrian, she could handle this life, and after a talk with the Coach, he knew he could change her, but she wouldn't become a vampire. He was only able to give her immortality, none of the other 'benifits'

Keith smiled.
"Yea, the mage is dead" He said, helping her to her feet.
"Then don't force yourself to remember, just let it come" He said, sighing and rising up, bringing her with him. He kept his hands laced with her's, not ready to let her go.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Kristen's heart lept into her throat and she turned around slowly to look at him. She stared at him for a long moment before letting out a deep breath. "Here's where I get confused..." Kristen said quietly, holding up her arm. "You've bitten me before...shouldn't I be a vampire already? Since you didn't kill me?" she asked, slowly and quietly. Kristen knew very well that this wasn't something Demitri liked to talk about, and she had reframed herself from asking him this sooner because of it. At times, she would see the vampire tense if he saw Kristen even rub the scar she had from the day he fed off her.

Alayna smiled lightly, thankful as Keith helped her back to her feet. "That is easier said then done..." she murmured. "Espically when I know the things I've forgotten are important..." She nodded to him as he told her the mage was dead. "Good..." she said quietly. "And Kristen? She's ok right? The last thing I remember is her getting into that fight..." Alayna looked up at Keith with curious eyes, but a slight frown on her face. Alayna knew there was much more that happened after that, and she was doing her best not to think about it. She didn't want another mind-spiltting headache.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Demitri sighed and looked at her arm, frowning.
"No, you shouldn't. There's a method of turning a human into a vampire, or in your case a shifter into an immortal. For one, when I, uh, bit you, I didn't let you have any of my own blood. First, I have to nearly drain you of your blood, and then, you have to feed on me" He explained softly, sighing and looking at her with sad eyes.
"If I do, uh change you. You won't be a vampire. I asked coach, he said I can make you an immortal. So you'll live forever, but you won't be a vampire. Your shifter bood won't let you" He sighed and looked up at her.
"So? Do you want me to?" He asked.

Keith sighed, "Kristen's fine" He said, "That fight happened awhile ago and she's fine" He said, smiling at her. He smiled and shook his head.
"Just try, we don't want you to forget everything again" He said. He figured they should call Nicko, telling of her progress.
"Do you want to call your brother? He's probably worried about you"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Kristen tensed to keep her body from shaking as she listened to Demitri. Hearing that he would have to drain her, made her shudder and she lost her grip on her body. Kristen took a shaky breath, trying to stop her body from trembling but not making any progress. Swallowing hard, Kristen looked at Demitri. "Will I still be able to shift?" she wondered, stalling for time so she could think everything over.

Alayna nodded to Keith stiffly again, trying not to move her head too much. "Felt like yesterday..." Alayna murmured when Keith told her it had happened a while ago. Her eyes went wide. "Oh, Nicko. What time is it over there right now?" she asked in one long breath. He was right, she should call Nicko. Actually, she should have called him when they landed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yes, you will still be able to shift. You can think about it if you want" He murmured, watching her hands shake and sighing. He didn't know what to do at all, he wasn't sure if this was such a good idea.
"We don't have to, I'm just saying I'm willing" He said, his voice soft as he tried to keep his emotions in check. He knew he couldn't live without her, but he didn't want to pressuer her to change.
"You will just be an immortal shifter" He murmured, watching her with a small sigh. He closed his eyes, rubbing his temples and sighing.

Keith checked the time.
"Five am, I'm sure he won't care about the time" He said sighing and smiling at her.
"Go ahead" He handed her his cell phone. He knew that it would be better to just phone Nicko and tell him she was fine, and remembering a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Kristen remained silent, nodding slightly. She would definatly think about it. After what Alexi had told her about Demitri's brother, Kristen had sort of given up on the idea of having Demitri change her. She had also firgured that if Demitri did, she would be just like him, a vampire. The fact that she would still be a shifter was news to her. Demitri's voice brought her back from her thoughts. We don't have to... the words echoed in her mind. Kristen frowned and crawled the remaining space between them and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Alayna bit her lip for a moment. Five in the morning was early...he might not answer. Alayna took Keith's phone anyway; she'd leave him a message. Dialing her brother's number, Alayna held the phone to her ear and listened quietly.
She smirked, getting the voicemail like she thought after the fourth ring. "Hey, Nicko, calling from Keith's phone. Just wanted to let you know we got here alright, and I'm doing a bit better. Try not to worry too much about me," here Alayna looked up at Keith with a light smile. "I'm safe here. Guess I'll talk to you later, bye." After that, Alayna hung up the call and handed Keith back his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Demitri wrapped his arms around her, running his fingers through her hair. He sighed, burying his face against her, he didn't know what else to say right now, it was a lot to dump on someone, but she also needed to know everything before making the decision.
"Sorry, I'm probably stressing you out" He murmured softly, his voice muffled and sad. He hoped she agreed, but it was a lot to ask. He sighed and closed his eyes, just resting against her, letting her scent sooth him, though it wasn't working as well this time.

Keith smiled at Alayna and accepted his phone.
"Are you hungry?" He asked her, wondering if she wanted something to eat. Keith was a fairly decent cook and was fine with cooking her something. She hadn't eaten since she had gotten here, and he was starting to get concerned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:52 pm

"Nah.." Kristen lied, smiling as she pulled away to look at him. "I'm glad you told me. Here I was, expecting to get these really cool powers. Like being able to dodge bullets, run faster than the speed of light, never feel the cold..." Kristen laughed quietly, trying to joke about the situation for his sake moreso then hers. "Oh well, guess I'll have to stick with my tiger and hawk. I'm sure they'll be pleased." Kristen smiled, resting her forehead against Demitri's as she looked at him.

Alayna thoguht for a moment, her eyes wide. "Wow, yea." Alayna said quietly, smiling. "Now that you mention it." Alayna said, laughing quietly. "I had some snacks on the plane, but that was about it....guess I should eat something huh?" she asked him quietly, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Demitri sighed.
"But you wont be controlled by your desire to drink blood, or lose yourself to things like bloodlust. And regardless, I'll be here to do all that stuff for you" He said, sighing and smiling at her.
"Do you really want all those things? I sort of like the idea that you'll still be you" He said softly, runnning his fingers through her hair.
"Your tiger and hawk are awesome, don't diss them" He teased back, hoping she was just teasing about actually wanting to be a vampire. It was a nearly constant struggle.
"I'm sure you'll have a few fringe benifits. You just won't become a fully fledged vampire"

Keith nodded.
"Come on, the kitchen's pretty well stocked, and I'm sure I can cook you something" He said, holding her hand as he led the way to the kitchen, a small smile on his face.
"What are you in the mood for?" He asked, settling her at the counter as he began to bustle around the kitchen, still moving slowly due to his side.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Kristen titled her head at Demitri. "So I'll be a vampiric shifter?" she asked, chuckling lightly. Kristen shrugged indifferently, or hoped it looked indifferent. "I had pretty much come to execpting they would rule my life if I finally got up the courage to ask you to change me." Kristen said, her voice somewhat flat as she spoke. "I had firgured, if I got too outta hand, you'd help me." She smiled at that and shrugged again.
"Did you honestly think I would change that much if I became a full vampire?" she asked him quietly, hoping she made it sound like she was teasing him. "I'd still be Kristen..."
"Honestly love," Kristen said, wetting her lips as she swallowed hard. "The benefit of being able to live as long as you could, outweighed everything else in my mind."

Alayna smiled, letting Keith lead her out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. "You cook?" she asked, frowning teasingly at the angel and chuckling quietly. She sat at the counted with her chin in her hands, rocking slightly in her chair as she thoght. "Hmm...what am I in the mood for..." she asked herself quiety. "Pasta!" she finally said, the child in her showing clearing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Demitri leaned back, arching an eyebrow at Kristen.
"Well 'scues me" He mumbled, smiling to show that he too was just teasing her.
"Well, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? And by that I don't just mean your mortal life?" He murmured, looking at her with wide, sad eyes. He was being serious now, which was hard for Demitri, since he was never actually serious.

Keith sighed and carefully began to look through all the cupboards, pulling out the stuff to make pasta.
"Curly noodles or straight?" He asked her, holding out the two boxes, eyes twinkling. He grinned and started boiling water and defrosting some premade sauce.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Kristen's face looked as if Demitri had just slapped her across the face. She closed her eyes for a moment to compose herself. She took a deep breath, smirking and opening her eyes. They were a sharp green now as she looked back at Demitri. Kristen titled her head to the side, her arms still wrapped around Demitri's neck. She knew he was being serious, but she couldn't help herself. "Who on earth could I possible spend the rest of my life with?!" she asked him. "After all we've been through...honestly Demitri, do you not know the answer to that question?"

Alayna's eyes lit up and she pointed to the box of curly noodles. "Those!" she exclaimed, laughing quietly. "Do you need any help?" Alayna asked after a moment, suddenly realzing how stiffly the angel was moving. Alayna's smile faded as she watched him, and she soon frowned. Chewing her lip, Alayna took a deep breath to push away the throb starting up in her head. She didn't want to fight for the memory right now, it would come to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Demitri stiffened as she practically growled at him.
"I know the answer, I just wanted to hear you say it" He said, watching her green eyes closely.
"Tomorrow's christmas" He said, his eyes widening. It was sort of an off handed comment, but he was fairly excited for this holiday. He sighed and looked back at Kristen, refocusing on the conversation at hand.
"Well, do you want to be changed? Or would you prefer just staying mortal, living a normal life?" He asked, if she chose the second option, he'd have to leave. He couldn't watch her grow old and die, his heart couldn't take that. He knew it would hurt them both, but watching her age would hurt as well.

Keith turned, smiling at Alayna.
"Nah, I'm fine" He said, grinning at her and pouring the noodles she had chosen into the pot of now boiling water. He turned his attention back to her, noting the weird look she was giving him.
"Dont push" He said, shaking his head at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 pm

"In that case then yes, Demitri. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." Kristen murmured quietly, leaning forward to kiss him. "I doubt I could spend my life without anyone but you at this point." she whispered teasingly. "Not after today..." Kristen closed her eyes for a moment, sighing as she rested her forehead against his once more.
"Is it really?" Kristen asked, laughing at the random bit of information. "Time flies..."
Kristen took a deep breath, pulling herself away from him a bit to look at his face. Her eyes had gone back to their normal hazel brown and had softened entirely. She took another breath as her heart pounded against her chest painfully and she nodded. "I want to be changed." she said quietly.

Alayna nodded to Keith, although she wasn't fully convinced. She smiled at his grin though and rested her chin on her hand again, watching him as he cooked. "I'm not!" Alayna protested, her eyes going wide. "Almost did though..." she murmured, more to herself than him. "I don't want to forget anything either..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Demitri sighed.
"It certainly does" He turned to her, eyes bright with mixed emotions.
"Now? Or do you want to wait?" He asked her, sighing and wrapping his arms around her happily and sighing. He felt his fangs sliding out, and quickly and hid them, not wanting to stress her out. He had managed to keep them from revealing themselves, but it was probably better that he didn't let them show at all right now.

Keith laughed.
"Well make sure you dont" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He checked the noodles and stirred them, checking to see if they were.
"Done" He said, pulling a bowl out, ladling it with noodles and putting some sauce on. He did this with practice ease, knowing how she liked her noodles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: