Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 am

Aleix let out a sharp burst of slightly insane laughter.
"So? You came into my home, trespassed, and now you're paying the price. Your families warned you not to come in these woods and yet you did. Just like the ones who did before you. So now you pay" He said, shaking his head. He glanced at Revan again.
"Do you honestly think that you can really stop me? You're nothing but a half-blood, as useless, if not more so then her" He pointed at Shaye. He grinned, "You're hungry. I can tell. Give in, look at her. Her blood, smell it, isn't it sweeet? Intoxicating? Just give in" He murmured, his voice suddenly smooth, soft. He nudged Shaye with his foot, causing the girl to slip a bit, her hair sliding from her neck, exposing the veins.
"Can't you see it half-blood? See the blood running inside her. Look at it and tell me you don't want it"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Revan stared at Alexi, his mouth opened slightly, then closed with a frown. He glanced at Shaye out of the corner of his eye, wincing at the sudden stab of hunger he received, then stared back at Alexi with an unsure expression. "I'm fine," he spat back. Though his eyes still watched her with a look of uncertainty. He swallowed, his throat felt so dry, it would be so easy. Just one bound over there. He pried his eyes off Shaye and stared at Alexi again. "I don't want it. I never did. I don't know what you think I am, but I'm not a psychotic killer like you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Harry had seen what Revan had mouthed, and it took him a second to respond. He nodded and walked over to Iris whispering, "Let's get outta here before anything else happens." He felt bad about leaving Revan there alone, but he decided that he would come back once they got Shaye out. She was looking really bad, and it was hard for him to want to move her incase if it would hurt.
He walked over to where Shaye was, getting ready to lift her up again. He'd have to wait for Irirs to help thought before he could do much more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:21 pm

"You think I'm the monster? Who is worse, the one who lies to his friends about what he is? Or the one who embraces what he is?" Alexi said philosophically. Though slightly insane, the tall vampire was incredibly intelligent and perceptive.
"Don't lie to me, I can see how much you want it. I bet your throat feels like a desert. It would be so simple, so effortless to just end her suffering. Isn't that what you want? Do you really want your little friend to suffer like this? I can draw out her pain, I can make her scream for hours. Wouldn't that be lovely? And it would all be your fault. Because you could have ended it" He smiled seductively, wanting to destroy the half-vampire.

Shaye moaned a bit, coming too. She hurt so bad, her body felt as if it were on fire. She glanced up, seeing Harry.
"W-what?" She asked, her voice soft, painfilled. She felt so out of it, she barely remembered anything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Revan shook his head, looking away with a frown. His hands balled into fists, then he glanced at Harry, how close he was to Shaye and Alexi, it made Revan nervous. He sighed, then glared back at Alexi. Shaking his head, he replied, "sometimes it's better to lie. For the sake of those you care for. Not that you'd ever know about things like that." He rolled his eyes, glancing at Shaye nervously, he was really hungry, and Alexi knew all to well. He swallowed again trying to buy more time for Harry and Iris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm

"Do you honestly believe that my kind has no feelings?" Alexi asked, a little bit startled at this sudden information. He had a family, a fairly large coven, at one point. But then humans had began to notice that their kind were disappearing, and began to blame the strange, lovely 'folk' that lived up the road. They had been forced to split up, run away and hide. And that was how he had ended up here, alone.
Hysterical laughter bubbled forth, lonliness, years and years of crushing lonliness had severly detirorated Alexi's mental state.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Harry glanced over at Revan for a moment before looking back at Iris. He wasn't sure if she was in shock or something, but she wasn't moving at all. "I'll have to do everything myself then," he muttered to himself quietly. He looked back at Shaye seeing she had come to. He put his arm under her shoulders and around her back, attempting to give her help getting up. "C'mon, we've gotta get out of here quickly." He began to get up, hoping that she could make it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4