Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:10 pm

"Staircase?" Harry questioned while looking around the dirty house. He almost sneezed himself from the dust, but did his best to hold it back. He glanced over at Shaye and said, "Lets go in a little more while we're here." He took a few steps inside, moving past cobwebs and large piles of dust. He went over to where he heard Iris' voice buf didn't see her. He did find the staircase however. "Now where'd she rub off to?" he muttered to himself while looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Revan wandered after Iris when she called out that she'd found the staircase, he glanced around using his keen ears to follow after her. He paused at the sight of the stairs however, then frowned, making a judgment of whether or not it would support him. Iris had made it up, but she was lighter than him. He walked over slowly, taking a soft step to the first stair, despite it's look it was surprisingly stable. He made the rest of the way up, and was greeted by a strange scent, yet very hauntingly familiar as if it were his own, though it wasn't, it couldn't be. He was right here, right? He narrowed his eyes in confusion and started making his way after Iris through the winding halls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Shaye walked along side Harry, still terrified, but sort of happy he was at least noticing her now.
"This place is so creepy" She murmured, when suddenly she let out a loud scream. Something had hit her, hard, it sent her flying across the room, crashing into the wall. She barely had time to react as she felt herself being manhandled again. A strange voice, speaking in a strange, unfamiliar language murmured in her ear. She shook her head, turning and seeing the most terrifyingly beautiful face she had ever seen. She yelped and tried to scrambled away, only to be dragged back by the creature.

Alexi waited, plotting. Then he saw her, the brunette. Grinning like an insane person, he ran, blowing into her and sending her flying. Laughing triumphantly, the others all but forgotten, he rushed at her, pinning her to the wall and murmuring insanely in her ear.
"Yes, yes you're mine, finally" He stammered in her ear, in russian. She smelled so lovely, so lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Iris spun around frantically as Shaye screamed. Her heart pounded as if it had been her that had taken the blow. She tore down the stairs, forgetting how old the where. Her foot plunged deeper than it should have, and she found herself yanking it out of the floorboards. "Watch out for that step!" she called to Revan.

The wood had scratched her, but not badly, there was only a small scrape on her her Achilles heel, and it hardly pained her, though there was the familiar warmth of blood. She stopped suddenly behind Harry wide eyed at the sight before her "What in the-" she said, not able to finish the sentence.

Last edited by elastic on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Ooc: srry guys... I g2g..
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm

"holy crap," Harry said watching as Shaye went to the ground by some other man. He glanced over at Iris who was now standing by him. He had no idea what to do at the moment, there was some crazed guy tackling on of his new friends. He walked over close to the two somewhat catioualy before he stood his ground. He then said, "Let go of my friend, she did nothng to you mate." He didn't havethe greatest tone, but he was trying to be as friendly as possible to get the guy to back off. They had done nothing to him other than wander into his acient house.

Ooc: aww that's sad! See ya tomorrow then!
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Shaye had tears running down her face by this point, she could feel blood dripping down her back, and it was gross. She was totally terrified, and she knew Harry hadn't seen this guy's face, or he wouldn't have even come over. Still though, her heart leapt at the fact that her new friend actually cared enough.

Alexi let out a harsh, dangerous laugh. The scent of blood, both the brunette's and the other girl's dance on the air. He rose, towering over Harry, easily taller then any of the humans.
"Pitiful human" He growled, his accent thick and heavy. He inhaled the sweet air, completely ignoring Harry's request. He reached down, pulling Shaye up, effortlessly by one arm. "Do you see her, can you see it? Her blood running through her veins? Because I can, and I'm going to enjoy draining her of every last drop" He said the last part in an almost sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm

"Woh woh woh, time out there. Who said you got the say about that? Why do you just go kill a rabbit or something, there's loads of 'em around here." Harry said to the guy before glancing down at Shaye for a second. His wits were completely scared out if him, but he had no idea of what else to do than delays deaths. He could tell that the guy wasn't human just by the looks of hm, but what kind if sick mind would want to drink blood? It made no sense to him at least.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Alexi laughed, "Why have a pitful rabbit when I have a gorgeous, tantalizing meal right here?" Alexi said, bringing Shaye's neck close to his jaws and inhaling, his long, dagger-like fangs slipped from hiding, revealing him for what he was.
"Besides human? Do you believe that you, a human can stop me? I am the greatest predator. I could kill you before you even had time to scream. Now I suggest you be silent, and let your little girlfriend here plead for her life. I do so love to hear my meals beg for mercy" He grinned sadistically, his fangs poised inches from the girl's neck.

Shaye looked at Harry, eyes wide and terrified.
"Please" She murmured, not to Alexi, but to her friend. Her heart was pummeling her ribs, it was beating so hard it almost hurt . "Please" She said again, her startling green eyes filling with tears. She refused to cry though, and blinked them away in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Revan bounded down the stairs after Iris, and stopped dead in the doorway. His jaw dropped at what was happening, the familiarization of it all was annoying too. Could he not even pretend to be normal without finding some freak to push in his face what he was? Revan growled softly, though far to low to be heard by anyone but the other vampire. He swallowed somewhat nervously, opening his mouth to speak, which he rarely ever did.
"Leave her!" he spat, there was rage, frustration in his voice. He didn't have a low voice, it was more of an average pitch than anything, but there was a demand there, to be heard. It caught the attention of others even if they were unfamiliar with his habits. His fists clenched as his widened eyes watched the vampire threaten to eat Shaye. The sight of his fangs to her neck...
He swallowed almost instinctively, then shook it off. "Back off," he growled again, begging to to the vampire's attention away from the girl. He wasn't sure what else to do really. He could attack, but that would expose him, and then he'd be known as the high school halfey freak boy. Which he couldn't stand of.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Iris' eyes scanned the room for something she could use to swing at Alexi with. Her arms screamed at her to give them something to hit with. Yet something about his manner kept her from it. Perhaps it was the way he said the word 'human' as if he himself wasn't one. Still, she knew they had to do something. Their only choices were to fight or run - for giving up was not an option - and she knew that her friends would not leave Shaye behind.

Iris made a move towards Alexi when she saw his fangs. Fangs. How could that be? It was not a trick of the light, for when she jerked back from surprise they stayed in place. Her mind was spinning, none of this made sense. But it did, it all made perfect sense. He was a vampire. Yet she was not willing to admit this and so she couldn't make sense of it. Still, the realization was too great, the situation too demanding for her to deny it.

Now Iris did not scan the room for a weapon, her arms did not ache to swing at Alexi. She stood as still as a statue, her blue eyes half closed in a casual manner that had no place here. They moved slowly around the room to each of the figures, sliding to Revan as he called out to the man. Something about his voice radiated power, and somehow she cracked a half smile at the force of it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Harry looked over at Shaye for a moment when she pleaded quietly. He didn't know what to do, and Revan had said something, but no one was really doing anything about it. He pushed his sleeves up to his elbows debating what he should do. He knew that he could try to attack him, but it wouldn't end that well for him, or he could just stand there and watch like the others, but that wouldn't end well for Shaye. Plus there was an obvious reason that the other two weren't attacking themselves yet, he just couldn't figure it out. So what if the guy was some psychopath, it still didn't give him the right to kill one of his friends. He took a few steps closer to the guy, still deciding if he should try and go for it or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Alexi's hands slipped from Shaye's arm as Revan spoke to him. The vampire inhaled deeply, a sadistic smile twisting on his features. The girl slipped from his fingers, and he laughed, satisfiedly as she let out a yelp, hitting the hard floor with a thud.
"Oh, do you think you can stop me?" He taunted the boy, knowing from his scent that he was one of the few 'half' vampires. He despised them, they were as bad as humans, at least in his opinion. He growled, glancing down at Shaye, debating grabbing her or dealing with the others. He laughed again, his smile completely messed up. His fangs shone as he glanced at the three humans, making him thirst even more.

Shaye let out a whimper of pain as she was dropped, hard.
"Oh god" She said, more pain lancing throigh her already battered body. She glanced up at Harry, to terrified to move. Her bright green eyes filled with tears, but she refused to shed them. All she could feel was pain, intense pain, particularly in her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Harry glanced over at the crazed dude and Revan as they had their little chat, and then looked over at Iris. He then decided to go over and help out Shaye while the other dude was busy. He pushed his sleeves back down, feeling that he would have no need to hit anyone soon...at least in his mind it was that way. He walked over to where Shaye was on the ground and kneeled over to try and help her up. He then looked over at Iris who just seemed to be standing around; which was totally fine, but he could use the help. He motioned her over and said, "C'mere, I've got a job for us." He was going to have her help him get Shaye up so they could get her outta there while Revan continued talking. He hadn't planned out how they could all get out in one piece yet, but this was worth a shot.

ooc: gah! Sorry for the horrible writing guys...I've kinda hit a block XD
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Iris, who had been shocked enough that she had frozen in her place as if none of it was happening, noticed Harry's gesture subtly. She shook her head as to clear it - though it only gave her a worse headache than the one she already had - and stepped cautiously down from her step. She inched around Alexi stiffly, keeping her eyes locked forward until she came to Shaye and Harry.

Kneeling rather abruptly and harshly, Iris scanned Shaye's face and mouthed "Where does it hurt?" before her eyes shot to Alexi. Though her eyes were an icy blue color, they looked as if they had been lit aflame. She did not generally tolerate situations like these, and the simple fact that she could not do anything except for run or perhaps hide, angered her even more.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 pm

"Come on, we've gotta move her first, otherwise we not have time to hear were it hurts mate," Harry said getting his arm under Shaye's back. He motioned for Iris to get the other side so they could prop her up and get outta there. He was beginning how long it would take for the insane man to do anything, he hadn't seemed to bother to do anything yet, maybe they could get away from it. But then again maybe not, that smile on his face made him sure of that. When he could get himself to stop staring at the madness, he glanced back at the two girls. He then said, "He's grinning like a shot fox (that means very happy or smug if you didn't know XD), isn't he?" He then looked over at Revan momentarily to see what he would do while he was waiting for Iris to help him get Shaye moving.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Shaye winced and gasped as her friends touched her injured back. Blood was pooled on the floor where she had been sitting.
"No, no it hurts" She murmured, fresh tears rolling down her face as they tried to move her. "Please" She begged, it hurt so bad. Every movement made her injured ribs crack, and she was sure she had one sticking through her side. Her world tilted, and she began to feel like she was going to be sick, to black out. She swooned, slipping a bit in the slick blood on the floor. Her head landed on Harry, completely passed out now.

Alexi whipped around as soon as the humans began to speak. "No" He snarled, his hand reaching out and grabbing Shaye, pulling the unconcious girl towards him. He heard the sickening sound of her rib breaking through her skin on her left hand side and laughed. The fresh scent of hot, sweet blood filled the air, as it dripped down her side.
"See that? You move her much more human and she'll bleed out before I even get a chance to feed"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 pm

"Hold on a tick there," Harry said standing up looking straight at the guy. He glanced over at Revan and Iris momentarily before looking back at the guy. "She's done nothing to you, and personally I don't think it'd be quite as fun to murder an already beat up bloke. You're not going to get any responce like you had wanted before." He shrugged his shoulders slightly out of he fact that he was pretty much just stating out the obvious. He had read about how most murderers killed for the attention, but he wasn't sure if that's what thus guy was getting at. He didn't move from where he had been, even though he did feel almost too close to the guy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Alexi let out a laugh. "You just don't get it. I don't care if she respondes, as long as I feed, I will remain happy" He shook his head. The human still believed he was just a petty, human murderer. He found that sort of insulting, as he was so much more then them, so much better.
"Do you not understand, I don't care about her life, or any of yours. I only care about that sweet, succulent liquid that runs through your veins" He grinned sadistically, fangs glinting again, speaking of his hunger.
"Now either you drop her and give her to me, or I take her from you" He snarled, suddenly much more dangerous then he had been a moment ago. Dark eyes flashed, internal flames burning in them. His towering hight more menancing now that he was using it as an intimidation. He growled, the sound so animalistic, ripping from his chest, warning them not to try his patience anymore.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

ooc: haha woh! I didn't realize that you replied lol...I got bored and made myself another siggy *looks below* I don't think it ended up too bad...the pictures could've turned out better tho... XD
anywho, I think I'm gonna wait for soal to get back, it is her RP lol, and we don't wanna leave her in the dust! =P
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:47 pm

OOC:: Awesomeness Pineapple =]
I was just about to suggest we wait for Soal:P
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Revan swallowed slightly as Shaye started to bleed. A very soft almost choking sound came from his throat, though to soft for anyone other than someone right beside him to hear. He forced the feeling away, the idea of giving in to such a thing, and to his own friends, was repulsive. It made him hate the other crazy vampire all the more. He growled again, a little louder than the first time, but still a rather soft sound. He took a hesitant step forward, the a half step back. Nervous about getting close to Shaye, but at the same time wanting to get the vampire away from her.
"Leave her," he told the other vampire again, he really wasn't sure what else he could say. Maybe if the other vampire would take an interest in his blood or something. The idea of doing that freaked him out, but he recovered faster than a regular person, he'd manage. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Ooc: yay you're back!

Bic: Harry stood thinking of all of the things he could do during this situation. He was teLly hoping he would never be stuck in a situation like this, but it's not like he could do anything about it now.
When Revan had said something he had been slightly relieved. He wasn't sure if he was going to do anything seeing as he was the quietest one in the group. He took a few steps back from crazy guy, and that's when it hit him. He had finally noticed the fangs. "This bloody well all makes sense now," he muttered to himeself quietly. How could he miss the fangs? And the guy had always been talking about drinking blood! How stupid could he get?
Mildly struck with awe, Harry took a couple steps back even further. He would have to reevaluate everything; that mustve been why the other two hadn't been talking mug either. He glanced back at Revan and said, "I hope you know what you're doing mate." After that he fell silent, not sure if he could even help out anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Alexi growled dangerously. Who was this little wannabe to be telling him, him! What to do.
"Why don't you make me?" He snarled, letting go of the pitiful human female and focusing all of his attention on the half-vampire.
"Your kind disgust me. You're nothing but a waste, a waste of good blood" He snarled at Revan, his dark eyes menacing. "You're as pathetic as a human, if not more so" He taunted, loving the atmosphere in the room. Fear, anger, they were like drugs to him. He inhaled, the scent of blood mingling with the emotions, it was sending him spiraling into a place he hadn't been for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Ooc: not really pineapple... my comp crashed. I might not be on for weeks...
bic;

Revan swallowed, the insults were aggravating, but to be honest he was more wound up around the fact that this vampire would expose him. He glanced at Shaye's limp body on the floor, and glanced up at Harry and Iris telling them silently to get her out of here while the vampire was distracted.
He pried his eyes off Shaye's battered body and glanced back at Alexi. By this point Shaye blood in the air was almost intoxicating him, he couldn't take it. He felt like he was starving, wasting away by each second he didn't have her blood to wet his dry throat. He swallowed, staring at Alexi in an unsure, dis-confident way. Uttering another growl, though it was more forced than the ones before. "Just leave us alone, we haven't done anything to you...not a single thing to have you resent us..." He knew his words would be meaningless to Alexi, but honestly, they were all he had. If he attacked, not only would he expose himself to his friends, but there was a chance he wouldn't even be aimed at Alexi, Shaye was to near him, and it would be too easy to change target.
His concerned eyes just stared at Alexi, hoping for the other vampire to come to him instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next