Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Revan continued to roam around behind his comrades in the same way he'd been doing before. He sighed, getting a sudden chill from the surroundings. The forest seemed to go on and on, and the exit had long since disappeared into the undergrowth and massive trees. The night sky was supposed to be clear, with a brilliant full moon, unfortunately the trees prevented seeing any such thing. They were trapped under the darkness of the dark green forest's leaves. Twisted, ugly, almost hand-like branches seemed to reach out for him, it was almost unreal how gloomy and dark the forest was, even under the brilliance of the moon. Revan stuffed his hands deep into his jeans pockets, eyes narrowed as they always were in a suspicious way, his hands clenched as he posture grew tense. 'We should go back,' his mind warned him. 'Stop being such a puss I'm fine! It's just a forest after all.' The same message again, but this time it brought no comfort. He sighed, glancing around and trying to listen past the chatter and noise his friends continued to make. They talked so much, and about so many meaningless things too. He shook his head and carried onward. He didn't mind their noise, it was a good background noise for his thoughts. He glanced around again at the mean looking trees and bushes, regretting ever agreeing to come here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 pm

-throws an egg-

Ooc: hope you catch it before it splats lol, bt mind if I join as one of the teens?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Shaye laughed softly, although not as loudly as the others. She felt a familiar shiver run through her spine, something she had grown used to. She glanced around, the dark woods were particularly creepy, not to mention that she could practically hear her father's voice in her ear, ordering her to avoid this place. She frowned, he had never told her why she couldn't enter, just that she couldn't, so being the rebellious teen that she was, she had entered. Flicking her dark hair over her shoulder, she felt the hair on her arms stand up, and she absentmindedly rub at them. The petite brunette was wearing a black halter top, with a pair of artfully faded and shredded jeans. On her feet were a pair of familiar, and comfortable black skate shoes.

She rubbed her arms again, trying to warm up, although she had a feeling it wasn't just the cold that was making her shiver slightly. She glanced around at her friends, it felt so strange, being here, in these woods. She wondered if they would find out why the weren't allowed in here, it was probably a stupid, 'parent' reason anyway.

Dark eyes, flecked with red stared out from the uppermost window of the ancient house. Pale, bruised looking lips parted slightly, revealing shiny, white teeth. Inhaling, the strange figure smiled, the corners of his thin lips turning up. He closed his eyes, lost in the ecstacy of the scent, the warm, tantalizing scent. A soft sigh escaped the lips, mouth widening slightly again, this time revealing dangerous, long, dagger-like fangs.
Alexi stood, one pale hand on the window, looking like a statue carved from the most perfect of marble. If not for the occasional breath, he could have been mistaken for a statue. Dark hair fell into his eyes, although the staring orbs were still visible, barely. Another breath, another sigh. The scent was calling to him, begging him to come, to get it. He shuddered delicately, struggling internally, not yet, they had to be closer, they had to be trapped.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Ooc: Sure can Psychic! Smile bio/s please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

ooc: cool! ^^ Bio up in a sec
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 Hlksdjfo

Name: Harry Flynn
Race: Human (Australian)
Personality: Flynn possesses a certain roguish charm, but he's far more unscrupulous than most others, and will take just about any job if the profit's good - regardless of moral or legal implications. He can be at times a typical adolescent–brash, rebellious, and affectionately obnoxious person when he wants to be. He is also very sarcastic and seems to have a rather large ego for having not many friends.
Other: He moved to this city about three months ago, and he still has his accent. He hasn't really made too many friends yet, except for the ones that he left the party with just then.

Last edited by Psychic_Pineapple on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Ooc: coolness. Smile ...O_o is his arm missing?? *looks closer at the pic*
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm

ooc: yah I kinda noticed that in the pic too! Creepy huh? Just pretend it finishes...that'd be really weird if I had my charrie walking around armless XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm

OOC:; I was so just about to ask that same question Soal. Besides that, cool pick Pineapple.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Ooc: I think it wraps around behind his back or something, lol... oh well. intro I guess then. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 pm

ooc: haha thanks! ^^ And I guess so...but I just fixed the problem anyway, yay for cropping!

My intro will be up in a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Harry Flynn had been walking in the middle of the group. He would join into conversations when he saw it fit, otherwise he'd just stay out of it. He thought he sounded weird compared to the others around him, but it wasn't his fault for the sudden move. In fact, they had been there such a short time no one had told him the forest they were in was bad to be in. The only time he had heard of it was when someone mentioned it to him once during a class. He didn't realize that this was the forest they were talking about, but he could see why people avoided it. It was dark, erie, and sent a strange shiver down his spine. But who knew if the shiver was even right, it was so much colder here than from where he had moved.
He was wearing a cream colored t-shirt with blue edges, and a brown leather jacket over that. He had on slightly baggy dark blue jeans with a belt, and black tennis shoes. His sandy hair was fairly long and going in whatever direction it felt like for the moment. He felt his pants pocket for his cell phone. Luckily it was still there, he always felt compelled to check after parties like that. He never knew where he left that thing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Ooc:yays. ^_^ I think we have enough charries to have them discover the house now! XD
bic;

Revan sighed as he followed along behind everyone, there was the familiar sulking expression he always had, as well as the suspicious look he had because of the forest. He paused as the trees parted, and gave way to a very small clearing, in the center was a medium sized house. From the low set windows he could tell there was a basement, as well as an attic up top, it was a fair sized house, and obviously old. The door seemed to almost threaten to fall off and roll down the wooden porch at any minute, one or two windows were cracked, and there were blinds over each one. He frowned, narrowing his eyes more than they were before. Growing nervous more so than before, he glanced at everyone else, trying to find their reactions as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Shaye gaped at the house, she walked stepped backwards, walking into Harry's chest.
'Oh sorry" She murmured, but didn't move away, the house had scared her half to death, not to mention she had a slight crush on the new guy.
"Sorry" She murmured again, stepping forward a bit, but falling back beside him almost instantly. The house was so old, and creepy. Something about thsi whole place just felt so wrong, so dangerous. She looked around, her eyes falling on a window in the upstairs, she could have sworn she saw something.
She gasped, and clapped her hands to her mouth to keep from screaming.

Yes, oh yes, they were so close. Alexi shivered deliciously, loving the scent, the warm scent of blood. He pressed his fingers to the window, his eyes traveling over each of them. They were so beautiful, but so very fragile. Another soft sigh escaped him as he pulled away from the window, letting himself succumb to the blood lust he was currently experiencing. He shuddered, eyes half-closing, before he returned to the window, his long fangs practically dripping with saliva. Thirst crawled at his throat, and all he needed them to do was come closer.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 am

Iris walked stiffly into the clearing, keeping her gaze to the skies and watching the house from the corners of her eyes. She didn't want to watch the building, because it seemed as if it watched her also. A chill ran through her spine and she fingered absently at the strip of teal clothe at her throat. It served as a good luck charm of sorts, and now she felt she would need it.

But that was ridiculous. What could an old abandoned house do? She looked at it, stared at it, and for the briefest of moments thought there was a figure visible in one of the windows. 'Just my imagination...' she thought, and it was likely that she had only imagined it. With her fears running wild, it wasn't unheard of that they would make her see things.

A large gust of wind came, picking up her hair and pulling it toward the house. It was chilling, and combined with the cold night air that surrounded her, it made Iris shiver slightly. She watched the house longingly, surely it would provide warmth, and nonetheless be a good place to search for something. She didn't know what exactly, though the thought of it drew her a couple steps closer.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Ooc: sorry for the short post, I'm on the itouch again. CD

bic:Harry felt her fall back on him. He hadn't quite noticed the house yet, but didn't bother to look up and see it until a few seconds after everyone stopped. He looked at it slightly confused about why it would there, and how creepy it had looked. He didn't say anything to shaye until after the second time she had come back to him. He laughed a bit and said, "No worries mate." he smiled to reassure her that everything was fine. He looked back up at the house momentarily getting the shudders from it. He then looked around at the others and said, "Well what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm

"Run away?" Shaye said, she was standing as close to Harry as she could, without being extremely odvious about her affection for him. She was terrified, it was like everything her father had ever told her was coming back to haunt her.
"We should just go back" She murmured, unable to tear her gaze away from the uppermost windows of the house. She could swear someone was standing there, but it was probably just her imagination running away with her. She felt the wind begin to below, and it was strong. She stepped forward a bit, practically being pushed by the wind.

Yes, yes come closer Alexi though, eyes wide, hopeful. He could almost taste them, they were so very close. A devilish smile appeared on the pale, chapped lips for a moment, before disappearing as the pale face once again resumed it's emotinless manner. His eye lids slid half closed, as the burning in his throat intensified. Soon, soon they would know what fear meant.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm

ooc:...omg, O_o I jut laughed my head off for about three minutes because Pineapple's charrie said: 'no worries mate' in an australian accent... lol. I'd be terrible if I moved to Australia...
bic;

Revan watched Iris take a couple steps forward and swallowed, he glanced up at the house again, his eyes scanning every window for fear there would be someone there, but this was an old house, not a horror movie. It someone lived here, he was sure the house would be in better condition than it was...
He glanced at everyone else again, though, despite how freaked out he was by the sight of the spooky old house, he felt almost drawn to go inside it. He guessed Iris felt the same, seeing as how she' already advanced. He swallowed again, eyes narrowing to suspicious slights, before he walked to the front door slowly, stopping at the three stairs that lead to the porch and front door. He glanced back at the rest of his friends, then gave a rather casual shrug and went inside.
He'd show this stupid house, he wasn't afraid, no matter how intimidating it was. Nothing would hurt him, of that he was sure...
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Iris' eyes flew about the features of the house, wanting very much to go inside. Though she thought it best if someone else made the first move. And Revan did. She watched him curiously as he made his way up the steps, continuing on into the rundown house. Swallowing the remains of fear that lingered around her, Iris did the same.

Stepping into the house, she felt small, and thought she should keep her back against the wall for safe measure. But that was ridiculous, why should she? It surely wasn't haunted, just an old abandoned house. Still, she found herself constantly checking her surroundings, eyes and ears alert.

Again, her fingers made their way to the strip of clothe on her neck and Iris fiddled with it. Clenching it and twisting as far as she could without choking herself. It gave her a small bit of comfort to feel it's presence and the cool clothe against her neck as she stared at the wondrously rundown house that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Alexi smiled, the first real smile he had had in so long. It twisted his features sadistically, making him look even more menacing, if that was even possible. Soft, heartless laughted spilled from his lips. They were his.
He made no move, not yet, he knew that the could still escape, he needed the other two, and then his collection would be complete. He'd start with the bruntette, the female, she would be perfect, then perhaps one of the males. The the other female, and lastly, the final male. He'd make them watch of course, force them to see their companions be drained of that delicious, living giving fluid that ran beneath their worthless veins.

"Guys" Shaye whimpered, watching her friends in horror. How could they even consider going in there. Even as she thought this, she found herself walking closer and closer to the house, almost as if her feet had a mind of her own. Soon she was beside Iris, standing inside the huge, and extremely creepy house.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Revan looked around as he was joined by two thirds of his companions, he glanced back at Harry, though made no move to encourage him to come in. He was unsure if he should even be here, he did want to flee away, just run back home. But that would be spineless and cowardly, and he would not display such a thing to his own peers. He glanced around at the room, a living room by the looks of it, everything, every bit of furniture was draped in cobwebs and webs still being used by spiders. He swallowed once more, glancing around, there was a kitchen to the right, and a back door through it, or maybe it was a closet, he really couldn't tell. He glanced the other way, to a door he guessed lead to the basement, there was another door, which he guessed had a bedroom or another lining room of some sort, but he couldn't see a stairs case anywhere. But there had to be one, there was more than two floors to this house for sure. It was far to big...he blinked, then despite his instincts, started to wander deeper in.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Iris glanced suspiciously at Revan, and started to warn him not to wander any farther before she found herself wandering around too. She peered around corner after corner, finding countless cobwebs and doorways. Making her way down one of the halls, she found herself facing what must have been the staircase. Though it was so ruined that she almost couldn't tell.

"Hey! Guys! It's the staircase" she said in a raised whisper as she made her way up the creaking stairs. Finally, she made it up to the second floor, and was glad of it too for it seemed to be inevitable that the stairs would collapse.

Still fingering at her choker, Iris walked carefully about the place, feelings smaller than ever. Her eyes darted quickly whenever she thought she saw or heard something, but it turned out to be her imagination each time.

Last edited by elastic on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Ooc: haha nice soal XD I'm still not used to my new user too, I'm so used to seeing movie lol

bic: Harry watched as the others walked inside. He glanced at the house curiously and cautiously before looking at the others again. He then said, "eh, do you guys know what you're doing?" Before he could think about anything else he walked inside as well. He then muttered "okay then," with a sigh looking around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Shaye stared at the house, it was massive, and probably going to collapse on them. She shook her head, sneezing as the newly disturbed dust tickled her nose.
"Excuse me" She whispered, clapping a hand over her mouth as to not make any more noise. She stayed close to Harry, reluctant to wander the house. The enitre place was covered in dust and cobwebs, it looked completely inhospitable.

Yes, yes, yes Alexi's tortured mind cheered. He moved swiftly, so fast that no one would see him, not until he stopped. They were in, they were his. Scent, sweet, intoxicating scent seeped up the stairs, calling to him. It called out his name, a voice with a lover's caress in it. It made him nearly sick with excitement and want.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Ooc: man sorry my posts are so pathetically short guys! I really wosh I was at a legit computer right now but I probably won't be for an hour or so. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)   Save Our Souls (Semi lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Our Souls (Semi lit+)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next