Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Keith turned his eyes on Alayna.
"Do you not understand?" He said gently, "You aren't just taking magic from us, you're 'borrowing' our respective gifs. Kristen has prophetic dreams on occasion, when you touched her, you not only took some magic, you took her gift. That dream was not meant for you" He said, trying not to snap. He smiled at her, it was a bit stressed, but he loved her to much to get annoyed.

He winced, "Good, otherwise he'll be impossible" He said to Kristen, shaking his head and running his fingers through his matted hair. He sighed softly, "Well hopefully Mika can teach you to control that. I'd hate to think what would happen if you managed to get some of my gifts"

Demitri sighed and lay down on a familiar weight machine. One of his friend's spotted him, it was a a formality more then anything. He could lift more weight then the gym had to offer, but it was regulations.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Alayna listened to Keith and her jaw nearly dropped. Her hands rolled into fists out of impulse, not anger. She shook her head, closing her mouth shut. "Why didn't I know about this sooner?" she asked quietly.

Kristen sighed. "You just turned sixteen, which is around the time a gift comes out if you have one." she explained quietly. "And now you're surronded by the one thing that actually activates your gift, which is probably why you've never had this problem." She smirked wirely. "You've never been around magic before this. Does that make sense?"

Alayna nodded, silently, rubbing her face again. Kristen took in a deep breath, rubbing her hands along her jeans again before standing. "Well, better go find Mika then..." she mumbled. Alayna sighed, brushing the tears from her face and standing behind Kristen. "Want to come along?" Kristen asked, wondering what the angel would be doing for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Keith flushed, embaressed.
"I would, but I'm having some magical issues of my own" He grumbled, shaking his head a bit. He knew he'd be asked to explained, but he also knew stumbling around the school would be ridiculous and he'd probably fall off of something. He rose off the bed, stumbling his way over to Alayna and wrapping his arms around her for a minute. You didn't need to be able to see to tell she was upset.
"It'll be alright love, now we know, we can make sure that it doesn't happen unless you intend it to" He murmured, his voice muffled by her hair.

Demitri slid off the machine, his breathing even, not that he needed to breath.
"Looks good boys, gonna do good in the first game if we keep this up" The Coach called, stepping into the work out room. The girls were still hollering, trying to get Demitri's attention.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Kristen raised an eye brow at the angel, but otherwise didn't question him. She took a deep breath before walking around the couple, letting herself out of the room and quietly as she could.

Alayna kept her hands balled as Keith hugged her. She was thankful for the comfort, and did her best to repress the tears that wanted to leave her freely. She took a shaking breath and nodded. "I don't want it to happen Keith...that man...he...he's insane.." she whispered. She heard Kristen close the door behind her as she left and she let out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Keith rubbed Alayna's back.
"We will do everything in our power to keep that from happening" He murmured to her, hugging her tightly.
"Go train, I'll be here. Call me if you need anything" He said, reluctantly releasing her. He wanted her to stay, but they needed to get a handle on her ability to adopt people's powers. He stumbled back over to the bed and flopped down, trying to avoid hitting his head on something.

Demitri smiled at the coach, leaning against the rail, ignoring the noise from below as he did so. He took a drink of his blood, wincing at the taste. It was so weak, almost watery. He glanced down, letting his eyes sweep over the crowd, wincing at the screams. He felt like a celebrity, he hated it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Alayna nodded before leaving the room. She was grateful to see Kristen, arms folded, leaning against the wall waiting for her. She smiled, as if nothing had happened and nodded before walking off.

They found Mika sure enough exactly where she was yesterday. She looked Alayna over cruelly before allowing her to sit and had her meditate. Kristen stayed, which gave Mika the impression that something was wrong. Leaving Alayna to meditate, Mika walked off a ways with Kristen who quickly explained the situtaion.

"I was afraid of that..." Mika mumbled. "If she masters the control of the pull altogether, it should keep her from taking gifts as well." Kristen nodded as she listened.

"Did she tell you about the headaches she gets?" Kristen wondered. Mike frowned and shook her head. "Well she get's them whenever there's a good deal of magic at work. Says she used to get them all the time. Thought nothing of it. She's never in contact with anyone though."

Mika shrugged. "We all notice it at times. Just shows that she's one of us." she muttered. Kristen nodded.

"Alright. Thanks Mika." she said before leaving. She'd head to the gym, Demitri was probably there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Demitri stretched out, using the railing around the gym. His body was once again becoming extremely firm, due to the work out sessions. One of his friends came over, standing next to him, and the two talked quietly, both ingnoring the cheerleaders which were yelling their names out in the cheers.
"Urgh" Demitri grumbled, rolling his eyes at the cheerleaders.
"Laura asked me out" He said, smirking at his friend. "Dude, she always asks you out" His friend, Alex, said shaking his head.
"I know, and I always refuse" A small grin rose on Demitri's face.
"Who?" Alex demanded, knowing the look.
"Kristen" Demitri smirked.
"No way!"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Alayna sighed as Mika sat back down and she pulled herself out of the sleep like state. She looked up, noticing instantly that Kristen was gone. Panic gripped at her for a moment. "Where'd Kristen go?" she asked Mika, trying to keep her voice calm.

Mika turned to look over her shoulder. "Probably towards the gym..." she mused. Alayna sighed; Demitri would be there. She felt a little better and followed the exercises Mika told her to do with little to know problem. She noticed that as she worked through the exercises, the tingle she always got whenever she drew energy from something, was starting to lessen. She assumed that was a good thing, but her head was starting to throb.

Mika noticed the thrid time Alayna rubbed her head and failed to do one of the trails. She smiled. "Alright. I think that's it for today." she said. Alayna sighed and nodded. "See you tomorrow." Alayna felt tired, and she headed back to the dorms without thinking.

Kristen took the walk to the gym slowly, her mind racing faster than she ever thought possible. So much was going on, she wasn't sure if she was even walking in the right direction or not. Looking up from the grass answered that question. Kristen sighed, rubbing the back of her neck lightly. Maybe Alayna was right, and it was just a dream...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Keith lay on the bed, asleep. He couldn't read, and he had already tried to watch a DVD but had given up in frusturation. He was once again caught up in angelic dreams, but was getting more and more annoyed at his kind. He sighed, in his sleep, tossing and turning in the bed. The blankets were spilled on the floor, and he was hanging half off the bed.

Demitri laughed, carrying on his conversation half paying attention as his friends plauged him with questions about Kristen.
"Nah dude, I can't" He said, throwing up his hands in mock defeat. He wasn't one to talk about his relationships.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Alayna stopped in the hallway right in front of Keith's door. She thought about knocking for a moment before looking back down the hallway. Quickly, Alayna ran down the hallway to her room, grabbing her notebook and colored pencils. Heading back to Keith's room, she knocked gently before opening the door and walking in.

Opening the gym doors, Kristen was surprised to see the amount of students in the gym. She notcied people off the back and forced a smile onto her face. Other's didn't need to worry. As she walked, Kristen scanned the crowd, notcing now that the looks she was getting from other girls wasn't exactly friendly. Frowning, Kristen shook her head and rolled her eyes. Finding Demitri, Kristen was slightly relieved. "Hey." she said, nodding to the other's he was with.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Keith barely heard Alayna knock, he felt almost drugged at this point. He shuddered, the dreams were vivid. They weren't dreams anymore, they were messages from his family, from home. He winced, "Gabriel" he muttered irritated, still asleep.

Demitri turned, smiling at Kristen, "Hey" He said, being echoed by the team. Alex grinned at her and wagged his eyebrows.
"Watch out for Laura" He teased her, before disappearing towards the showers.
Demitri rolled his eyes, "Dork" He called lightly after his friend. He glanced Kristen down, making sure she wasn't hurt or anything.
"You alright?" He asked, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Alayna frowned, seeing that Keith had somewhat fallen back asleep. She was afraid to wake him, and instead sat on Kristen's bed, her back against the wall. With her notebook in her lap, Alayna let out a deep breath and started to draw. For a while, she drew nothing, just focused on mixing the different colors she had together. She just needed to relax.

Kristen raised an eye-brow at Alex. "Ah..so word did get out already." she muttered. "I was wondering what the death glares were for." she said, looking over her shoulder sub-consiously. Turning her attention back to Demitri, Kristen pulled the smile back on her face. "Yea. Alayna had training, and I didn't feel like going back to the room.."

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Keith's eyes flickered open, and he sighed. He was aware of Alayna, even though he could still barely see.
"Damn" He muttered, sitting up gingerly.
"How was training?" He asked her, rubbing at his eyes again, trying to get rid of the annoying gold film that seemed to cover them. He could hear the scratching of a pencil and assumed she was drawing.

Demitri wrapped an arm around her. "Yea, sorry, I told Alex" Demitri admitted, casting a disparging eye at the cheerleaders.
"I wouldn't worry about them. Laura's just getting on everyones nerves lately" He said, shaking his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm

"Tiring..." Alayna said quietly, her eyes distant as her hand passed over the paper with green. She let out a deep breath, blinking hard and putting her book down. She rubbed her eyes before looking over at Keith. She frowned. "Something's different...." she said, more to herself in him. "Everything alright?" she asked.

Kristen smirked, feeling the hot gaze as Demitri wrapped an arm around her. This she could get used to. "Nah, don't worry about it. I don't mind." she said leaning her head back to look over at the cheerleaders. She chuckled before looking back at Demitri. "Should you be working out right now and instead I'm distracting you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:37 pm

"Not really" Keith admitted.
"Seems one of my brothers is playing a small prank on me" He grumbled, rubbing his eyes again, his irritation showing.
"I can barely see" He admitted, smiling wanely. He had had this happen before, but he had been in heaven, and it had sucked. He sighed and stretched, still wearing the clothes he had slept in.

Demitri laughed. "No, I'm done. We were just hanging around" Demitri said, nodding towards the erst of the guys. He wrapped both his arms around Kristen's waist, pulling her into him and pressing his lips to her. He heard a shriek from Laura and laughed.
"Mmm, I could get used to this" He said, his lips against her ear now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Alayna blinked, slightly confused but a small smile on her face. "Now of all times?" she asked quietly, chuckling. "What can you see then?" she wondered, looking over his face. If she consentrated hard enough, Alayna could see the misty magic Keith usually had but now it was thick. If she kept it up, Keith's face was almost completely covered in the golden dust. Alayna rubbed her eyes, breaking the trance and sighing.

Laughing, Kristen stumbled the extra step that seperated her and Demitri. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her. She smiled with a deep satifaction, hearing the girls scream and gasp behind them. She grinned, bitting down on her tonuge. She nodded slowly in agreement. "Oh yea. This is going to be fun." she said quietly, resting her head under the vampire's chin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Keith laughed, "It seems. It will lift eventually, this has happened before" He mumbled, smiling at her. He closed his eyes, it gave him to much of a headache to try and see. Sighing he lay back against the bed.
"So, learning anything new?" He asked her, school was still cancelled, as many people were still injured. He sighed, shaking his head, he could feel a headache coming on.

Demitri smiled, listening the hisses of annoyance. He glanced up, seeing Donny glowering at him. He growled, smirking a bit at the annoying werewolf. He automatically tensed at the sight of the werewolf, and even more so when the rest of the 'pack' emerged. His arms locked around Kristen, his eyes narrowing warningly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Alayna shrugged. "It's not really a matter of learning anything new..." she addmitted. Alayna bit her lip. She wanted to be in his arms right now. She fought the impulse for as long as she could. "It's almost like re-enforcing what I already know...it's weird..." she mumbled. Sighing, Alayna stood up from Kristen's bed before laying next to Keith almost like a frightened child. "I can control it better now though...I won't do anything on accident."

Kristen chuckled slightly before she heard Demitri growl. Turning in his arms to follow his line of view, Kristen tensed. Her eyes fell on the werewolf and the rest of his pack wearingly. "Of all the days..." Kristen muttered, feeling the air within the gym grow tense. "Left my daggers in the bathroom..." she murmured, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Keith's arms instinctively wrapped around Alayna, cradling her against him.
"Well that makes sense" He said gently, rubbing her back a comfortingly. He may not be able to see, but he could tell she was exahusted and tired.
"Are you alright?" He asked her concerned, arms still cradling her. He was worried about her, a lot.

Demitri ignored Kristen, eyes narrowed. Small growls burst through his lips anxiously as he stared at the werewolves. Images, painful memories surged through him, making him grip Kristen a little tighter.
He ran desperately, hearing the howls of at least eight wolves around him. He cursed, trying to run faster, then one hit him. The big brown one smashed into his side, dragging him to the ground. Then they were on him, wolves on their prey. Tearing, biting, clawing. He pulled his hands up, covering his face. He felt his shirt get torn off, more pain.
He flinched, a low, barely audible whimper escaping him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm

"It does?" Alayna asked suddenly. She let out a deep breath as Keith's hand passed over her back. This was what she needed. She nodded slightly. "Just....the dream..." she murmured.

Kristen winced as Demitri's grip tightened around her. Somehow she knew he didn't mean it, but it was begining to hurt. "Hey.." she whispered, turning as much as she could to look at him. "Demitri. Relax a bit will ya?" she asked. "You know Donny's all talk and no walk.." she whispered quietly, looking across the way to glare at the werewolf with sharp tiger-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Keith nodded.
"Yea, probably stressed you out. I know Kristen panics whenever she has them" He murmured, shaking his head. He continued to rub his hand over her back.

Demitri glanced down, suddenly realizing he was still holding Kristen.
"Oh" He gasped, releasing her and dropping his arms to his sides. "Sorry" He murmured, wincing.
"I know, it's just.." He glanced meaningingfuly at his chest, hoping she understood. He winced again, more memories.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:25 pm

"Stressed is an understatement..." Alayna murmured, closing her eyes and breathing deeply. She dug her face into his shirt, sighing. She wanted to sleep, but at the same time she was afraid the dream would come back.

Kristen sighed with slight relief as Demitri let her go. She rubbed her ribs absentmindly. Turning back to Demitri she gave him a small smile. "I'm alright," She murmured. "And I know." she said, watching his eyes flicker down to his chest. She leaned over to kiss him lightly. "Don't worry about it," she whispered. "You're safe here." she smiled again before looking around the gym. "Any plans now?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Keith nodded, he felt the magic pulled away from him, and finally he could see.
"Finally" He grumbled, reaching up and rubbing his eyes. He felt relief, as well as brief irritation at his brothers. He smiled at Alayna, happy he could finally see her.

Demitri glanced at Kristen, "Uh, not that I know of" He said, shrugging a bit. He glanced at Donny again, growling again, automatically. He couldn't stand werewolves, he just couldn't.
"Why? Did you want to do something?" He asked, taking a sip of his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Alayna's head throbbed and she held it, inhaling sharply. She muttered to herself as she rubbed her temples and the headache subsided. "Why did they do that?" she asked quietly, blinking away the sleep that had threathened her earlier to look up at Keith.

Kristen shook her head, rubbing her wounded arm absentmindly. "No...I was just curious if you did." she heard him growl again, and turned around to look at Donny. The werewolf was keeping his distance, and of course was never without his small pack. Kristen shook her head, exhaling deeply. "Wanna get outta here?" she asked, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 pm

"To bug me" Keith said with a simple shrug. "Apparently, I might get back into heaven, Gabriel appealed for me. Because of that, I'm sort of on a probationary period. They can communicate with me, and apparently play pranks" He grumbled at the last bit. He kept his arms around Alayna, feeling her tense a bit.
"You okay?"

Demitri sighed, "Sure" He said, grabbing his rugby shirt and sliding it on, ignoring the odvious 'awes' from the large group of cheerleaders and bystanders.
"You'd think I was some sort of side show attraction" He grumbled, wincing instantly because that reminded him too much of Keith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: