Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 pm

"Okay" Demitri replied, he hadn't even noticed her knock. He sighed, and flipped through his book, going to one of his favorite parts and skipping the whole, monotonous introduction. Sighing, the tall vampire stretched out, suddenly very aware that he wasn't wearing a shirt, and that Alayna had seen all his scars. Cursing under his breath, he grabbed a well fitted rugby shirt from the floor and quickly pulled it on, not wanting to endure any more akward questions. He knew the scars on his arms were still exposed, but those weren't nearly as bad, or ugly as the ones on his chest.

"Uh..." Keith trialed off, watching her go. He wondered what had happened between her and Demitri. He shrugged, Kristen was already long gone anyway. The tall fallen angel, unfolded his limbs and walked into the washroom, stripping off his clothes, he quickly turned on the taps, letting the warm water erase any soreness still left in his limbs.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Alayna sighed with relief as the hot water rolled over her skin. She wasn't exactly sure how long she just stood there with the hot water running. After a while, she regained her senses, washed up, and turned off the water. Alayna dried off and pulled her clothes on; loose blue jeans, and a baby blue tank top. She wrapped her still wet hair up in the towel before stepping out of the bathroom. "Wow..much better.." she muttered, tossing her dirty clothes into a small nook under her bed. Sliding on the bed she had yet to sleep in, Alayna reached under the pillow. She was grateful that her notebook was still there.

Pulling out a bag from under her bed, Alayna dug out her colored pencils, and sat back against the wall in mirror of Demitri. Opening to a clean page, Alayna started to draw. Her first was of the lone feather Keith had let her keep. Alayna chuckled, realizing she had left the feather in Keith's room. The second picture she needed to get out of her system was going to take her much longer to do. She'd leave it for another day. Going back into the bathroom, Alayna brushed out her hair, leaving it wavy for now; she didn't want to dig out her straightener. "So are we doing anything today?" Alayna called to Demitri from the bathroom. "Or is it just a do-nothing day?"

Kristen flew all the way to the top of the school. She perched there for a moment, looking down at the school grounds, and the vast forest that spread out beyond that. She let out a shriek before taking off again. This time, she headed into the forest. She landed on a tree, crouched as a girl, looking over the clearing beneth her. Her eyes darted around it anxiously before she let herself fall to the ground.

Taking a deep breath, Kristen knealed, letting her legs rest from the impact of the fall for the moment. Snapping her arm out, Kristen held the dagger in her left hand tightly. She stood up quickly, spinning before letting the knife fly. It struck the nearest tree dead center. Kristen let the other fly with the same speed and accuracy, hitting another tree. The thunk echoed throughout the clearing. Kristen retrieved her daggers, and repeated the exercise.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Demitri glanced up from his book.
"No idea, I suppose a do-nothing day. I'm most certainly not in the mood to do anything to streneous" He replied, marking the page in his book and smiling. He stood, stretching and quickly switching hsi shorts for a pair of perfectly tailored jeans. He glanced at his appearance in the mirror, only seeing the scars. He had been told hundreds of times he was attractive, but all he could ever see where the hidieous scars that covered his body.

Keith glanced around, searching for his sketch book. He had been sure it had been on the bed with him. His heart began to pound as he continued to look, nervous that someone had seen the secret drawings within. Locating it, he practically hugged the thing, and quickly took it, and the others to a small trunk at the foot of his bed, carefully hiding them beneath some of his other personal items.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Alayna nodded. "Well, I don't blame you..." she muttered. "Whatever spell they used on you last night wasn't any kid stuff." She walked over to her bed, sitting down on it lightly, placing her book in her lap. "Do you even remember what happened last night?" she asked, squinting her eyes to look at him better. She couldn't see the blood-red dust over him. At least, it wasn't as much as he had over him the previous night. Alayan shuddered slightly, pulling her eyes away from the vampire.

With each throw, Kristen was able to work out her thoughts. Thunk It may have just been an accident what happened last night. Thunk. The cafetiera staff didn't seem to know about it. Thunk Alayna definatly has some other blood in her...she isn't completely human, not with what she had done last night. Thunk. What had she done last night?

Kristen let her arms drop at this thought. That was the ultimate question wasn't it? Something told her it wasn't. There was more...Pulling her two daggers free, Kristen walked back to her spot to throw again. Thunk Demitri said other vampires had been affected.... Thunk Then maybe it wasn't an accident... Thunk The image of Demitri trashing while laying on the tiled floor came to her mind, and she let out a scream as she threw her second dagger. This one missed the tree, falling into the grass just at the base. Kristen took a deep breath. Why had this bothered her so much...? That was the ultimate question.

Last edited by mystikmage on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 pm

"Not really" Demitri admitted. "I remember feeling sort of ill, and then blood, lots of it" He shrugged, "I didn't even know my brothers were here until I was back in the room, after you had healed me, or whatever" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He shuddered softly, he remembered the pain, and the visions as well, but he wasn't about to share that with anyone.

He sat down on his bed, crossing his legs and watching her with careful, curious eyes.
"What happened?" he asked her, wanting to know. He knew Kristen would never tell him.
Kristen, just her name sent shudderes through him right now. He bit his lip absentmindedly, trying to push her from his mind, he didn't want to think about it, about this morning, about last night.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Alayna sighed, watching Demitri carefully. She put her notebook away, wondering how to even begin. Rubbing her lips, Alayna turned her gaze back to Demitri. "I'm not sure. I was in the other room, with Keith." she said. "All of a sudden...something felt...wrong. I felt this pain and I realzied somehow that it was coming from you," and Kristen.. she added silently. "Unfortunatly, I couldn't walk outside. The magic was...brutally strong, and Keith made me go back inside." Alayna rubbed her forehead.

"I passed out for a bit, and when I woke up, Keith told me your brother's had brought you back into the dorm, and Kristen was with you..." Alayna bit her lip thoughtfully. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain this next part. "I uh...wanted to come see you...see for myself how bad your condition was. Somehow I thought I would be able to help. Apperantly, Kristen thought the same thing..." she muttered, remembering how the shifter had scared her in the hallway.

"She brought me back to the room, and I could see the magic that was around it.." Alayna muttered, closing her eyes with a shudder. "It wasn't pretty. All your brothers looked at me like I was the walking death, but I suddenly knew what to do." Alayna looked down at her hands, rubbing them agaisnt each other. "I can take the magic from people who have it. I tried it on Keith too, and it works. That's how I healed you, I took the majority of the magic used in the spell away from you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Demitri gaped at her, "You-you took the magic" He stammered, he had never heard of someone being able to do that. He shook his head, shocked.
"Well thank you, and sorry if my brothers said or did anything. They can be very odd, on the best of days" He murmured.
Vlad was the worst, he knew that. Alexi was sort of in the middle, he could be very protective, or just fine, depening on the day. And Sven, he was protective, but also incredibly understanding and nice.

He smiled at Alayna, worried about Kristen all over again now. He wondered what she was doing, and why she hadn't asked him to come. He sighed, he figured he'd have to adjust to that, she was probably terrified of him now or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Alayna flexed her fingers. "Mmhm." she answered with a nod. "It uh, wasn't easy. But I did it." She smirked with a shrug. She chuckled. "Keith said the same thing." she muttered, shaking her head with a smile. Taking a deep breath, Alayna tooked back at Demitri. She bit her lip, wondering if she should tell him this or not. Something in her gut said she should.

"Kristen was really worried about you..." she said quietly. "I know I haven't been around that long, but she didn't exactly come off as someone who cries easily....she was crying the whole time you were here with your brothers, and she never took her eyes off you...only Keith knows what happened at the cafetiera. But I have a feeling it wasn't much different there than here." Alayna bit her lip again, watching the vampire carefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 pm

"She-she was crying?" Demitri said, his breath constricting in his chest. He knew she had cried a little last night, but he had assumed those had been her dreams or her exahustion, not him. He winced, hating the idea that he had hurt her in anyway.
"Oh..." He stammered, not sure if he wanted to talk to Keith, or if he should wait.
He folded his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them. He wished he could go talk to her, but he had no idea where she was, and he doubted she wanted anything to do with him.

"Is she alright?" He asked Alayna, his eyes worried, and sad. He hid behind his knees a bit, only his eyes peeking out as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Alayna's eyes grew unfocused for a moment. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "She's probably confused..." Alayna addmitted, the words spilling out as soon as they came to her head. "Last night scared her pretty badily..." she said, looking back at him. She frowned. "Demitri, none of it was your fault."

Sweat was rolling down her face. Her arms felt like lead, and her chest was on fire. Now, Kristen couldn't throw straight unless her life depended on it. Passing her arm across her forehead, Kristen retrieved her daggers, replacing them in their sheets before looking up at the sky. She had been out here for nearly 45 minutes...the other's might be worried about her. Kristen smirked at the thought.

Taking a deep breath, Kristen jumped into the air, shifting into a hawk before soaring off back towards the school. The wind blowing through her feathers cooled her off quickly, and when she landed on the open windowsill of her dorm room, Kristen was no longer sweating. "Hey..." she said quietly, nodding to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Demitri ignored Alayna, eyes wide. He didn't care what she said, it had been his fault, that was odvious. He sighed, and glanced up at her.
"Confused?" He asked, zooming in on that particular comment, he found that an odd thing to say. He unfolded himself a bit, his hand tracing his scars for an absentminded moment. He hated when he did that, it drew attention to them.

"Hey" Keith said, glancing up.
"Uh, you didn't look at my notebooks, did you?" He asked her, he knew someone had, and he wanted to know who. He felt awful for questioning his friend, but he also knew that Kristen of all people would understand why he asked her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Alayna sighed, sitting back against the wall. He hadn't been listening completely. "Probably..." she muttered. Alayna shrugged. "I would be. I mean...how long have you known each other?" she asked, half rhetorically. "She probably never thought of the fact that she might loose you....which was what nearly happened last night. Granted, she probably won't let you anywhere near the cafetiera for a while." Alayna said with a slight smirk.

Kristen sat on the window sill, her legs flat on the room floor. She frowned at the questions. "No. Never." she said. He should know that Kristen would always respect his personal space; it Keith had wanted to shown her the drawings in the books, he would have already. Kristen wasn't one to pry. "Why you think someone did?" she asked, knowing if that answer was a yes, it was probably Alayna. Demitri wouldn't look through them just like Kristen wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

"Ha, I don't plan on ever going in there again" Demitri said, wrinkling his nose. He still remembered the putrid scent of the blood, and it made him want to hurl. He made a face, "We've known eachother about four years" He said, a relatively short time by vampire standards, in fact it was like blinking an eye. But vampires also rarely made friends, and those they made became almost instant family.

"Yea, I do. One of my notebooks was on the bed with me last night, but this morning it was on the cabinet, closed" He said, shaking his head. It hurt him, a lot, that someone would look at the private books, he glanced at Kristen, wondering if she knew who had.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Alayna nodded with a satifised nodd. "Four years is a long time for the mortal.." she said quietly, leaning her head back against the wall for a moment. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply for a few minutes. "When she's ready.." Alayna said. "She'll come back and talk to you." she turned her head to look at Demitri now. "You just have to give her time."

Kristen took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Keith...you know me and Demitri would never invaid your personal, and private items." she said gently. She looked at him with soft eyes, hoping it wouldn't come as too much of a shock to him who had looked at his book. She knew how protective the angel was over his drawing. Then again, she had known him a lot longer. She smiled slightly with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Demitri nodded. "I know" He murmured, he wished her were mortal or something, all he wanted to do was crawl into his bed and hide under the blankets and let sleep numb his mind and his pain. He sighed, and glanced at Alayna, "So what are you going to do?" He asked her, wondering if she was going back to hang out with Keith or something.

Keith sucked in a small gasp of air.
"You don't think Alayna did, do you?" He asked her, pain thick in his voice. He had trusted her, given her more then he had ever given anyone, and this was how she had repaid him. His entire posture grew stiff, angry. He waited for Kristen's response, but he had a feeling he could already guess it. Everything felt dark now, he felt hurt, hurt that someone he had trusted would look at something so personal, so private.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Alayna tapped her tigh lightly, thinking about Demitri's question. She shook her head, pulling her notebook back onto her lap. She looked at the leather binding, letting her fingers pass over it slightly. "Maybe draw a little bit..." Alayna muttered. "Haven't done anything serious in a while." she said with a slight shrugg. Before she knew it, Alayna had the mental picture of Keith in her mind, the paper open, and her pencil against it softly.

"It might have been an accident Keith." Kristen said, holding her hands up in a weak defense. "I don't want to make any bad water between you too. I can't say what I don't know. I walked in and you were still asleep. Looked like she was trying to wake you up. I came out of the shower and she was going to back to the room. I didn't see the notebook on the cabinet..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Demitri nodded, "Oh, cool" He said, still debating crawling under the covers. That would probably freak her out though, and make everyone believe he was still ill. He sighed and grabbed his book, maybe he'd just lose himself in the world of the written word for awhile. He flipped open to his book mark, letting himself slip into the world of the writer.

"Okay" Keith said, taking a deep, steadying breath. He'd just have to ask Alayna, next time he saw her. He hoped he was only being paranoid, he didn't know if he could take someone he truely cared about betraying him like that. The notebooks were his memories, and to look at them was like to invade his mind, and his most intimate thoughts.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Alayna frowned over her drawing. Another image was coming to her mind. Quickly, Alayna flipped the pages and began to shade back and forth, not exactly looking at the paper. Her frown deeped, and Alayna pulled her eyes away to reach for her colored pencils. The colors didn't exactly blend in with the lead penicl, but at the moment, Alayna didn't care, she needed this image out before she could work on Keith.

Letting out a small gasp, Alayna looked at the picture she had drawn in the notebook. Taking a deep breath to calm her heart, Alayna closed her eyes. The image of a dark almost blood red dust was gone from her mind. Now it was on the paper in one big massive cloud, hovering over the school.

Kristen sighed. "Her curiousty may have just gotten the best of her." she muttered. "She may have just wanted to see how you drew, not exactly what if that makes any sense..." Kristen smirked, folding her arms over her chest. "Alayna is an artist too...she keeps her notebook under her pillow...I almost knocked it off the bed last night." Kristen muttered, looking back out the window at the memory. "Just talk to her." Kristen said, standing up and rubbing her arms. "I'm sure she won't lie to you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Demitri barely glanced up from his book, but he was begining to feel strange again, quiet strange. The book slipped from his fingers suddenly, and pain lanced through him.
"Al-Alayna" He gasped out, his body shaking again. He was completely aware of what was happening this time, and it wasn't as close to the intensity of last night, but it still hurt, quiet badly.

Keith sighed and clenched his fists.
"Either way. I will" He mumumbled inchoherently. He began to mumbled in latin, a sort of gold glow surrounding the trunk, now only he would be able to open it. He knew he was being paraniod, but this was his memory, his life they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Alayna looked up from her drawing in enough time to see the book fall from Demitri's hands. Her eyes wided, and she tossed her notebook to her bed, not careing to close it. She jumped onto the vampire's bed, looking him over as he began to shake. "Demitri don't go under again. This time you need to fight it alright?" She told him sternly but her voice shaking. "Stay with me this time." Fear gripped at her as Demitri shook and she placed both her palms against his temples. She knew she should have taken all the magic from him last night...

Taking a deep breath, Alayna found it nearly impossible to get into the state of mind she needed to. Cursing, Alayna sent out a wave of fear as she scream. "KEITH! KRISTEN!"

Kristen tensed slightly, looking at the trunk as it glowed faintly. She bit her lip, but remained quiet. She was about to say something when she felt...something...Her eyes went wide as she heard Alayna scream. "Oh God..." Kristen breath, running from the room, leaving the door open for Keith and rushing to the dorm down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

"I-it hurts" Demitri gasped, his hands clencing compulsively on the blankets. Pain ripped at his chest again, and he thrashed, not wanting to succumb to the blackness edging his eyes. He wanted to though, to pass out, to be free of the pain. He felt his abs clenching, almost painfully. He nearly screamed, but managed to keep his mouth shut, it hurt, oh gods did it hurt.

Keith's eyes flew open, and his magic extinguished itself, he too heard Alayna screaming and took off, after Kristen down the hall. He left the dorm room door open, not caring if anyone went inside right now. He sped down the halls, his heart pounding. This couldn't be happening again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 pm

"Fight it Demitri!" Alayna said. "You're strong than this! Help me fight it!" She heard the door open behind her, and she didn't need to turn around to know who was there.

Kristen came to the bedside, looking over Alayna's shoulder at Demitri. "It just started." Alayna said, her voice calm. "I need help though. I don't have the stength I had yesterday to fight this.." She said, shaking her head grimly. She could see the black and rest specks gathering over Demitri, but she couldn't calm down enough to take it from him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Keith barrled into the room.
"Get him on his side" He growled, pushing past the two frozen girls and flipping Demitri, almost effortlessly on his side. "Alayna, take my cell phone, call his brothers" Keith told the girl, trying to keep his voice calm. Two attacks in under twenty-four hours were scary though. He could feel Demitri shaking beneath him, it was nothing compared to yesterday, but it was still enough to shake the angel's body.
"Kristen?" Keith asked her, softening his voice. He wasn't sure if the poor girl could handle this, not that he expected her too.

Demitri felt Keith shifting him, he was aware of everything, but unable to speak now. His fangs weren't slicing into anyone or himself this time, and he took tthat to be a good time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Alayna took a deep breath. She looked from Keith to Kristen, holding the phone in her hand. "Kristen...maybe you should call them..." She said quietly. "I'll stay with Demitri and Keith." She had seen the glaze pass over Kristen's eyes; she had seen that look before. "Kristen." Alayna said, more sternly.

Kristen blinked back the memory and looked at Alayna. "Yea. Ok." She said, taking the cell phone and stepping out of the room. She braced herself against the wall, dialing the number in Keith's cell phone.

Alayna looked back at Demitri, muttering to herself. Her palms felt hot, puslating with her heart beat. She flexed her fingers, looking back at Keith. "Who would want to do this to Demitri?" she asked quietly, brushing the vampires hair from his face. She bit her lip, thinking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

"No one at this school. Even with the werewolf and vampire dislikes, he is still one of the most popular and loved students at this place" He shook his head, listening intently for Kristen's voice. He glanced at Alayna, "I need to ask you something" He said, his voice soft, quiet. He was trying to keep it from shaking, he knew this wasn't the best of times, but he had to know.

"Hello?" A voice answered the phone, in english, an automatic switchover since the three brothers had landed in the states. Alexi's tone was relaxed, soft. He had no idea of what was to come.

Demitri heard Keith's tone and if he had been able to talk he would have been worried. Keith sounded incredibly upset, and he wondered if Alayna had done anything to hurt the fallen angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: