Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Demitri emerged from the shower. All the bandages had been removed, mainly cause he was fed up with them, and most of the cuts were at least partially, if not fully healed. A few of them would scar, but the majority would not, which was a nice change of pace. He glanced at Kristen and sighed, content. He was wearing a pair of black shorts and white ankle socks.

Keith grumbled something under his breath but otherwise did not wake up. The angel was still tired, and the sun had warmed him up considerably. He shifted, stretching out over the bed, lying on his stomach, his head facing one side.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Kristen let out a deep breath. Something was different now. It was morning, though her mental clock wasn't giving her a clear time of day. She knew the sun was up, so should she. Opening her eyes slowly, Kristen looked up at the blurry ceiling. She blinked a few times before things came into focus and she inhaled deeply, strecthing. Her arm ached and Kristen cursed at having forgotten again. Sighing, Kristen rolled over to look around the room. She smiled tiredly as her eyes fell on Demitri. "Morning."

The warm water helped bring back most of Alayna's dream, and she shuddered at the images. They were blurred to her now, and if she didn't get them on paper soon she would forget them completely. Walking back out into the room, Alayna was grateful that Keith was still asleep. She felt guilty about leaving before he woke up, but she had to. Taking an extra step towards the bed, Alayna kissed the angel's forehead gently before leaving, making sure to close the door gently behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 pm

"Morning" Demitri said cheerfully. He made his way over to his closet and began to search for a shirt. He needed something to wear, at least until he got the gym, then he would probably be shirtless.
"Sleep alright?" He asked softly, emerging with a well fitted dark blue rugby shirt. He pulled it over his head and shrugged. It would do.

Keith felt Alayna's lips touch his forhead, but he made no move to try and wake up. The angel was beyond exahusted, which was odd. He yanked the blankets over him, rolling again so his back was towards the door.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Kristen watched Demitri with sleepy eyes. She was still trying to wake up. She smiled at him and nodded. "Surprisngly yes." she muttered. "Best night of sleep in three days actually..." she added with a smirk. She sat up slowly, running her fingers through her hair and pushing the hot blanket away from her, rubbing her eyes.

Alayna's hands shook slightly as she walked back down the hallway. She knocked once on the door or her and Demitri's room before opening it and walking in. She hardly nodded to Demitri and Kristen, going straight for her bed where her notebook lay under her pillow. Sighing with slight releif that it was still in place, Alayna walked over to the window, opening to a blanket page and scribbingly quietly.

Kristen watched Alayna, confused. She could tell something was wrong, but she was almost afraid to talk to the girl. She looked so intent on her drawing, and Kristen could see the frown coming onto her face. After a moment, Alayna shook her head and turned the page. Kristen caught a bit of the image she had just drawn; there had been people in the picture. Kristen looked up at Demitri, worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Demitri stiffened for a moment as Alayna came in. Not from her being there, but the tension in her body. He glanced at Kristen, knowing she had picked up on it as well. He looked confused and made his way over to the bed, sitting next to Kristen, a small frown on his face. He hadn't caught sight of the drawing like Kristen, but Alayna seemed insanely stressed out. He folded a cold arm around Kristen, his eyes filled with unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Alayna muttered something before flipping the page again. Kristen saw fire that time, and what looked like someone being burned at the stake. She shivered as Demitri's arm came around her shoulder, but not from his touch. She had seen that look on Keith's face once. The pictures were steadily getting worse. Kristen looked at Demitri before standing up. She walked over to Alayna slowly, reaching out and grabbing the girl's shoulder.

The girl flinched at her touch, stopping the pencil the second Kristen touched her. Taking a deep breath, Alayna tilted the notebook for Kristen to see. This picture was a portait of someone; Kristen didn't recognize him. The man was age, but not old, and there was anger, pain, and a slightl insane glint in his eyes. Kristen frowned, looking up at Alayna. The girl swallowed hard. "I had the worst dream last night..." she murmured. "He was in it. So were you, and Demitri." she whispered. "Demitri knew him.." Her eyes flickered back to her drawing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Demitri looked over at the picture, he had moved automatically with Kristen. He stared at the man in the drawing, he wondered vaugly who it was, but he wasn't looking that close, his eyes were more focused on Kristen, her reaction. He leaned against the wall, letting his head rest against it. He kept a careful eye on Kristen, he didn't really understand drawings.

Golden light flitered through Keith's mind. Familiar, joyful voices called out to him, his friends, his brothers. "Welcome Home" Gabriel, his only true family, murmured, wrapping his youngest and favorite brother in a hug.
Keith's eyes flew open, drenched in a cold sweat. It had seemed so vivid.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Kristen sighed. "May I see the other ones?" She asked. Alayna bit her lip, thought about it for a moment and nodded. She handed over her notebook gingerly, sighing. Alayna walked away then, rubbing her eyes and muttering to herself.

Kristen took the book in her hands, pulling it away slightly to look at the man's face better. She definatly didn't know who it was. Turning the page back, Kristen winced. Sometimes she hated being right. There was someone tied to a stake, but it wasn't yet lit. Whoever it was seemed to be out cold. The moon was full, and there was a silluette of a person besides the stake but on the ground.

Kristen's eyes went wide. Alayna may have been a little shaken up, but her drawing was hardly effected. She knew that silluette, had seen it the night before, she was sure of it. Kristen turned back to the portait of the old man. "Is this that mage of yours?" Kristen whispered quietly, looking over at Demitri as she handed him the book.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Demitri looked up, taking the book. A low, barely audible hiss escaped him.
"Yes, that would be him" He said, eyes narrowing. He handed the notebook back, his hands balling into fists. The mage inspired anger in him now, much more then before. He didn't like being incapacitated, particularly by someone he considered so much weaker then himself.

Abrubtly he pushed off of the wall, and began to pace the room, an interesting habit. Most vampires froze when they were angry, not moving at all. He, on the other hand, found it impossible to sit still when he was angry or any other strong emotion. He walked quickly, his brisk walk was like a quick human jog.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

"What?" Alayna asked, turning around to look at Kristen, horrified. "He's the mage that's been causing Demitri's attackes?" she whispered, taking her book back from Kristen. The shifter nodded, her face set hard. Alayna quickly walked over to her bed, putting her book back before looking up at Kristen.

She could see there was more to the story then what Alayna drew. Looking at Demitri as the vampire paced, Kristen chewed her lip. "Get changed Alayna." she said quietly. "You still have training today." the girl swallowed whatever she was going to say and nodded. She ruffled in her draws for a new shirt before walking into the bathroom to change.

Kristen looked over at Demitri, her eyes following him calmly as he paced. "It's just a drawing..." she whispered, though she herself wasn't fully convinced.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Demitri watched Alayna, he wasn't oblivious to what was going on. Often people thought that just because he looked human, he behaved like one. In fact he was aware of everything going on in the room, everything. He bit his lip a bit, and sighed but didn't say anything. He watched Alayna leave, "Perhaps, but she is gifted, who's to say the full extent of her abilites?" He said to her, arching a perfect eyebrow. He shrugged, and glanced at Kristen, it was odvious she was also visibly upset by the drawings.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Kristen shook her head. "This gift isn't her's. It's mine." she said quietly. "You know how scary real my dreams get sometimes." she muttered quietly. "When she touched me yesterday she must have gotten more than just my energy." Would explain why I felt so dizzy.. Kristen thought. "It might be nothing. My last two dreams were just that, dreams."

Alayna had quickly thrown on a clean shirt and was trying to listen to the conversation behind the closed door. It had something to do with her, she knew that much. Kristen was being too quiet. Alayna sighed; the shifter probably knew Alayna was ease-dropping. Running a brush through her wet hair quickly, Alayna pulled it up into a bun before walking back out into the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Demitri growled, that worried him.
"So not only is she-" He caught off when Alayna came out. His voice had been hushed, even more so then Kristen's, so he was confident she hadn't heard him. He frowned, his eyes narrowing he was having more and more issues trusting his room mate and Keith's girlfriend. He liked Alayna, a lot, but this was worrying him. She wasn't just siphoning magic off of them, but their gifts. He couldn't imagine what would happen if she did that with Keith. He was an incredibly powerful being, and his maigcs were not designed to be inside a human, they would probably destroy her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Demitri growled, that worried him.
"So not only is she-" He caught off when Alayna came out. His voice had been hushed, even more so then Kristen's, so he was confident she hadn't heard him. He frowned, his eyes narrowing he was having more and more issues trusting his room mate and Keith's girlfriend. He liked Alayna, a lot, but this was worrying him. She wasn't just siphoning magic off of them, but their gifts. He couldn't imagine what would happen if she did that with Keith. He was an incredibly powerful being, and his maigcs were not designed to be inside a human, they would probably destroy her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Alayna looked from Demitri to Kristen, eyes wide. They had gone down right silent when she walked into the room. "I'm ready..." she muttered, lowering her eyes instictively. Kristen sighed, looking at Demitri for a long moment before shrugging. She rolled her sleeves up, suddenly hot from standing in the sunlight. "I'll tell Mika. Maybe there's something she can do." Kristen whispered as she hugged Demitri. "In the mean time, don't give this wacko another chance to hurt you." she looked at him again with pleading eyes before walking out with Alayna.

"I just gotta stop at my room and change alright?" Kristen asked, as they headed down the hallway. Alayna merely nodded and followed. Kristen opened the door gently, hearing Alayna close it behind her. She smiled at Keith. "Morning." she said as she searched in her closet for something comfortable to wear. Alayna sat tentivly on Kristen bed, her eyes distant as she stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Demitri arched an eyebrow, "Alright" He said, shaking his head and sitting on the bed. He would head to the gym in a bit. He sighed and looked around, he felt sort of bad for Alayna, perhaps he'd talk to Keith about it. He figurered he wander over to see Kristen in a bit, perhaps after he worked out.

Keith grumbled, still buried in the blankets, caught up in his dreams. His body shuddered and he inadvertantly tossed off the blankets. He wasn't sure if he was still dreaming, he was so caught up in what was going on in his mind. His arm flopped over the edge of the bed and hung limply.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Kristen sighed, pulling a pair of blue jeans from her closet along with a black tank top. She frowned at Keith as she walked to the bathroom to change. Alayna heard the door closed and she looked up slowly.

She couldn't help the smile on her face as she tilted her head. What was Keith doing? Was he still sleeping? Alayna frowned. "Keith..." she said, quietly at first. "Keith, you're dreaming. Wake up." She slid off Kristen bed, knealing on the floor next to him. "You're going to fall off the bed..." she warned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Keith was still out of it, but he could hear Alayna, or at least he assumed he could hear her. One eye flickered open, but all he could see was the golden light. His hand flew up to his eye, scrubbing furiously, nothing.
"Damn" He snarled, shaking his head. He could see, just not very well, all he could see was shadows beyond the golden light. He tilted his head, "I won't fall off the bed, walk into a wall perhaps" He grumbled, burying his face back into the pillow, trying to will the angelic magic away. This wasn't his magic, it was Gabriel's, he remembered him using it years ago.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Alayna flinched slightly, but for what reason she didn't know. Maybe it was the way Keith had swore. She ignored it, a frown still on her face. "Are you alright?" she asked, concerned about him. She stood up from the floor as Kristen came back out of the bathroom. Alayna winced.

The scracthes along Kristen's arms and shoulders were almost mathematically seperated. All were exposed, scabbing now, except one. Alayna assumed it must have been the worst since it was the only one wrapped. White bandages circled her forearm just below her wrist. Alayna tried not to stare. Kristen caught the look anyway and chuckled. "Keith saved me. These would have been a lot deeper if not for him." she mumbled, looking over at her roomate.

Alayna nodded, and remained quiet, almost as if Kristen's presences silenced her. Kristen narrowed her eyes at the girl, taking a deep breath. It must have been the dream she had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm

"Fine" Keith grumbled, sitting up. "Hey Kristen" He assumed it was Kristen, and was releaved when he guessed right, he could tell by the sound of her voice. He stood, looking akward and made his way towards the washroom, tripping over the bed as he did so.
"Damn" He grumbled again, rubbing his shins. He cursed under his breath, resolving to yell at Gabriel next time he saw him. He knew the 'blindness' would pass, but it was aggrivating to see through a golden haze.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:03 pm

"Um...Hi..." Kristen said, frowning as Keith stumbled into the bed. She looked over at Alayna who held her hands up defensively and shrugged. Kristen sighed, looking over at the clock on the desk top. Alayna had sat back down on her bed and ressumed her still quietness. Looking the girl over again, Kristen shook her head.

"Tell me about this dream.." she said quietly, sitting on the edge of her bed next to Alayna. The girl bit down on her lip, looking over at Kristen with red eyes now. She shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment. Kristen waited patiently. "Alayna, there are times when I have vivid dreams. You took that gift from me yesterday when I helped you up..." she said quietly. Alayna looked up with wide eyes. "I need you to tell me what you saw."

With a shaky breath, Alayna nodded. "Everything happened so fast...it was all in blurrs...." Kristen nodded, sitting back to listen.
"I saw you...you were screaming, but fighting someone, I couldn't see who. It was too dark. I don't know where you were. Then I saw Demitri, he was talking to someone...then he got angry and ran off....The next things I saw I drew..." she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. Kristen's body had started to shake, and she was fighting against it now.

"The person on the stake..." Kristen whispered. "Was it Demitri?" she asked. Alayna swallowed but managed to shake her head. Kristen took a deep breath. It she was to judge by the picture, the person was too short to have been Keith, and too big to have been Alayna.

"Kristen, please tell me it was just a dream..." Alayna whispered quietly, a few tears leaving her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Keith turned, having overheard the entire conversation. He turned around, quickly tripping again, but sitting on the bed.
"Explain?" He said, his voice tense. Something about someone, perhaps Demitri being tied to a stake.
"Please?" He said gently. He was anxious now, much more so then he had been before. Perhaps the blindness was not his brother messing with him, but trying to get his attention. He didn't want to say anything just yet, not until he was sure.

Demitri made his way towards the gym, he entered the weight room, and saw the rest of the team there.
"Hey" he greeted his friends, who immediately piled around him, asking, demanding if he was okay.
"Yea, much better" He said, fending off hugs. He looked around, aware that the cheerleaders were practicing and the majority of the girls were staring up at the team.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Alayna set out a deep breath, burring her face in her hands. Kristen let her be, turning her attention to Keith. "She had one of my dreams last night..." she started. "She came to the room and started drawing as furiously as I've seen you get sometimes. One of them was a portrait of the mage that's after Demitri..." Kristen took a deep breath, sitting up straight and rubbing her hands along her jeans.

"The other drawing is just shades. There's someone tied to a stake, and the mage is there with them, but it's at night." Kristen looked over at Alayna. "I was having her tell me the rest of the dream. From what she told me, the Mage is targetting one of us to get to Demitri..." Kristen took a deep breath then.

"It can't happen." Alayna muttered through her hands. "You said not all of your dreams happen..." she said, pulling her hands from her face to look at Kristen. "You told Demitri the past two dreams have just been dreams. This one has to be too..." Kristen looked from the girl over to Keith, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 pm

"The only person I can imagine the mage going after to get Demitri is..." He trailed off, looking at Kristen, eyes wide.
"Oh lord" He grumbled, as if this couldn't get any worse. Demitri would flip if he ever found out.
"Don't tell him" He said suddenly, knowing Kristen would understand. He shook his head sighing.
"Have your dreams been normal?" He asked Kristen, he didn't understand her propehtic dreams, but he did like to know what was going on.

Demitri pulled off his shirt, ignoring the cat calls and 'oohs' and 'awes' from down below.
"Coach put you all on a work out plan?" He asked, as his friends nodded. He sighed and retrieved a water bottle filled with blood from the stack in the corner.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Alayna shook her head furiously. "It can't happen! Kristen I don't have dreams like this." she said, her voice hardly growing. Kristen was too calm for all of this to Alayna, much too calm. The shifter nodded to Keith.

"I hadn't planned on telling him. He has enough to worry about as it is..." she mumbled. "I haven't had a dream in two nights." She told Keith. "Slept the nights all the way through." she rubbed her lips, her eyes darting over to the girl on the bed next to her. "Alayna you took that dream for me, I doubt you'll have it happen again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: