Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Alexi and Vlad smiled and nodded.
"Alright, besides, I sort of need to change" Alexi said, shaking his head at his blood-stained shirt. Smiling he stood up and nodded for his brothers to follow him.
"We will be back tomorrow" Vlad said to Kristen, following Alexi out of the room. He shoved his hahnds in his pockets and followed along after his brother.

Demitri was semi-awake at this point, but far to exahusted to even consider say anything to the others in the room. Sighing he rolled over in the bed, tossing a bit under the blanket. He was still feeling really off, and sort of sick.

Keith sat on the bed, head in his hands, thinking. Something was wrong, it was confusing. He had a feeling his magic had sort of 're-set' him. He remembered everything now, but he was still having some issues with his English.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Sven nodded to the two girls. He looked back at his brother as Demitri tossed and turned. He sighed with relief before following after Alexi and Vlad down the hallway.

Kristen watched the vampires go, knowing very well that she would be seeing much more of them in the few days to come. She looked down at Alayna, who was now muttering and holding her head. "What's wrong?" Kristen asked. Alayna stopped mumbling then.

"I just need to go lay down..." she whispered, pushing herself to stand up. With Kristen's help, Alayna made it back to the dormitry. Alayna nodded to Kristen, saying she would see her in the morning. Kristen let go of her support on Alayna. "You sure your good?" Kristen asked. Alayna smiled. "Yea. Don't expect me to pratice tomorrow though. I don't even think I'll make it to my morning classes." At this, Kristen had to chuckle. "Alright. Night." she said before walking back down the hallway.

Leaning against the door, Alayna pushed it open and closed it behind her. Her head throbbed painfully, and she was forced against the closed door. Opening her eyes slightly, she looked at Keith, who was sitting on Kristen's bed, looking slightly confused. "I'm guessing you healed yourself?" she asked, fighting against being sick in order to sit on Keith's bed.

Kristen closed the door behind her with a long sigh. Her shoulder finally fell, and her body finally relaxed. Now the tears were coming back after beind held at bay most of the night. Turning around Kristen took two steps towards Demitri, sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked at him for a long while, not sure if she wanted to say anything or not. In the end, Kristen stood back up, turned off the lights and crashed onto Alayna's bed.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Demitri sighed against his pillow, his never used pillow. He felt gross and wanted to shower, badly. He sighed again, the prospect of walking to the shower was exahusting him, and he doubted he'd make it before Kristen forced him back to bed. He rolled, glancing over at her, though he didn't rememeber much after he had collaped in the cafeteria, he knew she had been there the whole time. He felt a sort of warmth in the pit of his stomach, knowing that as long as he had friends like her, he would be fine. Smiling against his pillow, he closed his eyes, falling into the vampire idea of sleep.

Keith glanced up at Alayna, smiling weakly he nodded. She looked sick, and it probably didn't help that the bedroom was filled with magic now. He sighed, not really sure of what to say, not that she'd understand him anyway right now. Smiling at her, he grabbed a pen and paper from the bedside table and began to write.
It seems my magic was triggered by the other magic, automatically healing me. Also, it appears I can't speak anything but latin again. It's almost like my first day back on Earth He rose quickly, his legs still a bit shaky, but nothing compared to before. He handed her the note, frowning and sighing apologetically.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Kristen lay awake in the darkness for a while. She had the pillowed wrapped in her arm, and the covers shoved away from her. She didn't feel cold at all. Her mind wouldn't let her sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes, she would see Demitri convlusing on the cafetirea floor. Each time, it brought tears to her eyes, and she used the pillow to muffle her sobs. Now her body was shaking, and she felt cold. The only thing that put her to rest, was knowing that Demitri was fine now; Alayna had healed him.

Alayna frowned, looking at Keith who was now scribbling something on a sheet of paper. He looked just as week as Alayna felt as he stood to give her the paper. Alayna blinked twice before the words came into focus. She read it quickly, then a second time to make sure she was reading it right and smirked. "You can still write in English though." she muttered, handing him back the paper. "And you can understand, that's good." Her body felt like lead, and she didn't hesisitate to crash against the bed. "I took the magic out of Demitri...his brother's said he should be fine, and they're coming back in the morning..." she said quietly, looking over at Keith with a tint of fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Demitri sat up in bed, propping himself up. He could hear Kristen's muscled sobs. Sighing he slid from the bed, shaking a bit and managing to walk over to the opposite bed. Wincing he sat down next to her,
"Kristen" He murmured, his voice harsh, even to his own ears. He began to rub her back, trying to console her. He didn't know why she was upset, but he knew he wanted to take care of her. He gently wrapped his arms around her, scooping her into his arms, making soft 'shh' noises as he did so.

Keith quickly wrapped his arms around her. He didn't say anything, just held her. He could see how upset she was and it was quiet depressing. He pressed his face against her hair, and began to soothingly rub her back. He wished he could say something, but the magic was still preventing him from speaking english.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Kristen didn't fight anymore. She let him wrap his arms around her, and she let the tears run freely, but she did hold back the sobs. Her body shook with the strain, but she didn't care. She wrapped her fingers into his shirt, pulling herself up more so that she could wrap an arm around his neck. "I thought..." a sob broke free from her, and she dug her face into his shoulder. "I thought you would die." she whispered, partly through her teeth in an attempt to hold back her sobs. "Don't you ever scare me like that again." she whispered, even thought she knew he had no control over it.

Alayna closed her eyes and mouth shut tight as Keith wrapped his arms around her. Just when she thought she was about to cry, that soothing warmth she always felt in the angel's arms swept over her. Her shoulder relaxed, her mind ceased to pound, and she could breath a little easier. She felt herself slipping away from reality as Keith's hand passed over her back soothingly. "Keith...I'm going to fall asleep..." Alayna heard herself speak, but she didn't feel in control of her actions. Her mind was heavy and numb from the effort, and was pushign her body into sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Demitri sighed, "I wont" He murmured, rubbing her back and running his fingers through her hair absentmindedly. He made soothing noises and murmured softly in Russian, trying to calm her, relaxe her. He didn't let her go, he was to worried about her to consider that. He continued to rub her back, he could feel that she was holding back her sobs, but he didn't care if she cried. He would understand, he would be having the same reaction if it had been her or Keith.

Keith smiled and scooped her up, carefully depositing her in Kristen's bed. Carefully he pushed back the blankets on the bed, sliding her under them and covering her up.
"Sleep then" He murmured softly, in latin. As soon as she was settled, he made his way to his own bed, vanishing his wings as he did so. Sitting down, he leaned his back against the wall, begining to sketch in one of his black note books. Once again the images were of home, and incredibly vivid.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Kristen rested her head on his shoulder, feeling the tears fall from her eyes steadily. Her body still shook with her sobs, but she was starting to calm down. She listened to his voice, not caring that she couldn't understand him, but happy that she could hear him. After a while, her body relaxed, and her tears dried. She moved her head slightly to wipe her face before looking at the outline of Demitri's face. She knew he could probably see her. The only way she would be able to see him was if she called out her tiger eyes. Now, she didn't have the energy to do that. She looked at the dark circles that would be his eyes and tried to smile in thanks. She didn't want to risk talking again.

Alayna could hardly protest as Keith picked her up effortlessly and placed her back down on Kristen's bed. She heard him speak, softly, and turned her head slightly to hear him better. She had no idea what he had said, but she didn't have the energy to ask him. She was asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Demitri smiled a bit at Kristen, and contiuned to hold her. He was reluctant to let her go right now, just seeking comfort in the fact that she was here, with him.
"Hey" He murmured at her, switching back to English. "Would you like to go to bed now?" He asked her, he had already assumed that she was sleeping in here with him, as Alayna wasn't here, and she was probably with Keith. Rubbing her back again, he began to murmur in Russian, preferring his native language right now.

Keith glanced over at Alayna, smiling at her. She was so relaxed when she slept, which was sort of nice to see. He turned, turning his attention back to his drawing. He sketched Gabriel's wing, leaving him faceless. He always left the angels faceless when he drew them. He didn't want to remember specific people, just the memories.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Kristen shrugged as an answer, looking down at Demitri's shirt. She pulled her hands away from him, and closer to her chest. She flexed her fingers slightly. No way was she going to be able to sleep tonight. "You must be tired." she said quietly, keeping her head down. Kristen was currently aware of everything; Demitri's arms tight around her, his constant mumbling in Russian, and her heart that was now pounding against her chest.

Alayna wasn't sure how long she was sleeping before she realized she couldn't breath. Her body automatically rolled over, and she woke up to her own coughing fit. Covering her mouth, Alayna sat up, pulling her hand away. There was a dark mass covering her pale hands, and Alayna was almost sick right then and there. Thankfully, she managed to hold herself together until she got to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 am

"No, I'm fine" Demitri murmured, smiling at her. Even though he had only rested for a few minutes, but for a vampire that was enough. He still felt weal and sort of sick, but he would honestly rather sit with her then anything else right now. He looked down at her, worried about her.
"Are you alright?" He asked her, concern lining his voice. He really cared for her, and was extremely paranoid that she was now ill or something.

Keith looked up from his drawing, a frown pulling down the corners of his lips. He had been engrossed in his drawing, and hadn't really seen how she was reacting. He watched her run from to the washroom, which made him wonder if she too, was ill. Closing the notebook, he sat back, he waited, not wanting to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Kristen passed her tongue over her lips. "I'll be alright....." she mumbled, looking back at Demitri with a slight smile. She took a deep breath, wondering what he was thinking. He obviously knew she wasn't her best at the moment and that brought a slight smile to her face. "I just probably won't be able to sleep at all tonight."

Alayna was only slightly teriffied at the black and red mass that she threw up. Rinsing her mouth out, Alayna braced herself against the counter for a moment. She took a few deep breaths looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was slightly pale and her lips were red from the blod. Something told her that being sick wasn't anything major. It was just the magic working it's way out of her system. Taking another deep breath and spitting again into the sink, Alayna walked back into the bedrom slowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 pm

"You should sleep" Demitri murmured, arms still holding her.
"I won't go anywhere, I promise" He breathed, letting his arms tighten for just a moment. He smiled softly, his eyes raking over her face for a moment, before darting about the room. This was strange, these odd emotions he was feeling. He shook his head, clearing it. Kristen was his friend, one of his very best, that was why he felt so odd. Or at least this was what he reassured himself.

Keith glanced up at Alayna, eyes wide. He had heared her being sick, and now the sight of her pale skin, not to mention slightly bloodied lips alarmed him. Rising, he quickly made his way over to her, gathering her in his arms.
"Are you alright?" He asked, forgetting that she wouldn't understand. He mentally cursed, he hated when his magic reacted like this.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 am

Kristen had to force herself not to cry again. She took a deep breath, passing cold fingers over her lips as Demitri tightened his grip around her. Her heart caught in her throat for a moment, and Kristen dug her face into his shirt once more. Closing her eyes, she took another deep breath. Now she could feel how tired and sore her body was. Physically she had done practically nothing, but this time, the emtional damage seemed to cover physical as well. A soft sigh left her then; the images were gone.

For a moment, Alayna just closed her eyes, and rested her head against his chest. She heard the question, and even though it was in Latin, she had a pretty good idea of what he was asking her. With a deep breath, Alayna wipped her mouth again before looking up at him. "I'm ok. It was the magic I took from Demitri..." she said, rubbing her forehead with the back of her hand. "I'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 am

Demitri sighed contently, well as content as one could be at this point. He was extremely reluctant to let Kristen go right now, so instead he shifted, crawling up onto Alayna's bed, leaning his back against the wall, and pulling her, gently into his lap. He stretched out a bit, knees slightly bent as he cradled her against his chest. He closed his eyes for a moment, not asleep, he wouldn't sleep anymore, not for a long time, but just resting, leting his body recover from the physical pain it was in. He shuddered a bit, remembering the last time he had been injured, this had been nothing compared to that incident, but even so, it brought back flashes of memories, ripping teeth, burning pain. He clenched his teeth, willing himself not to remember that.

Keith nodded, smiling and caressing her face for a moment. Releasing her, he looked questioningly at the bed. He figured she was exahusted, so therefore would want to sleep. He rarely slept, sleep was something of a fringe benifit for him. In heaven he had never slept, but once on earth, he slept a lot. It came in bouts though, some days he slept every night all night, but sometimes he would stay awake for days on end.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 am

The shudder Demitri had woke Kristen instantly. Her body julted and she tensed, sitting up slightly to look at him. Her tiger eyes came out on impulse, and she was able to look him over better. She let out the breath she had been holding in, moving so that she rested against his chest once more. "You ok?" she asked quietly.

Alayna smiled at Keith, but shook her head. Now, she didn't feel one bit tired. Turning, Alayna rubbed her bare arms as she walked towards the window. She looked outside, up at the sky that was covered in bright stars. She smiled, spotting a few constillations she knew. Alayna rubbed her arms again, though moreso out of comfort then cold. Her mind had a thousand questions, and she had no idea on how to even begin to answer them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 am

Demitri opened his eyes, glancing down at Kristen, a small smile appearing on his pale face.
"Yea, I'm fine" He responded softly. He noted her tiger eyes, and smiled again. Everything she did facinated him on some degree.
"Go back to sleep" He murmured, his voice soft and low, comforting. He knew she was tired, even if she didn't admit it. The evidence was evident. He shifted a bit, trying to make her more comfortable. Slowly he grew completely still, doing the strange thing that vampires could do. Vampires often sat still for hours, not moving, not blinking. The looked like statues. They often never realized how much time passed, and what they assumed could be minutes could turn to hours and even, on rare occasions days.

Keith stood, his back to the door, watching her curiously. He could feel the magic lessening, and he knew it would only be a little longer before he could actually converse with her again. The thought brought a small smile to his face, and he sighed, content. He wondered what she was thinking, she looked fairly 'lost in thought' at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 am

Kristen sighed with slight relief as Demitri spoke. She closed her eyes, bringing her hand up to rest against his chest next to her head. She took a deep breath, finding that now she was exhuasted beyond belief. She was asleep before she could even stop herself.

Alayna sighed, rubbing her forehead, the other hand on her hip. She realized then that she still carried the dagger Kristen had given her. Taking that out, Alayna looked at it curiously. The hilt felt heavy in her hands for a moment, and Alayna smirked. She put the dagger on Keith's desk, not wanting to carry it any more. She looked up at the angel with the same smirk. "The magic still holding onto you?" she asked, wondering how long it would be before he could speak English. Alayna made a mental note; he should teach her latin in case this every happened again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:45 am

Demitri was aware of the minute Kristen fell asleep. He smiled, happy that the girl had finally relaxed. Closing his own eyes, he once again fell into the non-moving vampire mode. He allowed his mind to wander, although he did excercise some control, not allowing himself to think on past or even very recent events. Instead he thought about last summer, when he, Keith and Kristen had gone to the beach. It had been Keith's first time, and it had been incredibly fun and amusing to watch the angel as he had explored. He laughed, remembering trying to teach Keith to swim, it had been entertaining to say the least. They had plans to go back this coming summer, and rent a cabin for a few weeks. He smiled, he couldn't wait.

Keith nodded, though he snagged a piece of paper and wrote, Yes, I still can't speak english, but I should be able to again soon. Sometimes my magic has sort of a mind of it's own, and things like this happen. He handed her the note and flopped down on his bad, grabbing his book and continuing to draw.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 am

Kristen's dreams came back. It was almost identical to her last one. She was in a forest, only this time she was running. Someone else was with her; she could hear their rough breathing as they tried to keep up with her. 'Kristen, slow down, please.' she heard the plea, though at the moment, she couldn't firgure out who it was. Stopping completely, Kristen took a few deep breaths, looking around the clearing they were now in. Twigs snapped, and now she could smell the danger, the blood, the sweat and fear. Kristen's eyes shot open, the sound of a snarl still ringing in her ears. She didn't move otherwise, and she was surprised to see her breathing wasn't out of control. Her heart was beating hard against her chest though. She inhaled deeply before closing her eyes again, not wanting to bother Demitri.

Alayna took the note gently in her hands. She tilted it towards the moonlight to read it better and nodded. She folded it quietly and placed it on the desk. She watched him sit back on the bed and begin to draw. She took a mental picture of the angel, smiling at the thought of being able to paint it one day. Sighing, Alayna walked over to Kristens bed. She slipped back under the covers, this time kicking off her shoes. Pulling the sheets up to her chin, Alayna merely watched Keith with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:12 am

Demitri's eyes opened, and he glanced down, he had noticed the subtle changes in her behaviour almost instantly.
"Hey, are you alright?' He murmured, his hand automatically begining to rub her back. He was getting genuinly concerned now. She had been acting strange ever since she had had that dream, the night before they had gone hunting, and now she was still really uptight and acting quiet strangely.
"Kristen, seriously, is everything alright?" He asked again, his nerves odvious now. He was begining to really get freaked out.

Keith bent over his notebook, his hair fell into his eyes and his neck was curved gracefully. His hand moved fluidly over the paper, almost in a blur. He was drawing almost angirly now. It happened occasionaly, his drawings would anger him or remind him of his old life. Sighing, the pencil snapped, and he hunched over the paper, shaking. He was completely unaware of Alayna, caught up in dreams, misery and desperation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Kristen took another deep breath. "Yea..." she whispered quietly. She felt his hand move along her back soothingly and smiled. The second time he questioned her, she realized how concerned he was. She moved in his arms to look at him. The was no way she could lie to him now. "It was just another dream...." she whispered.

Alayna sat up slowly, wacthing as Kieth drew. She frowned seeing the lines in his face deepened. "Keith...?" she spoke quietly. When he didn't answer she sat up completely. "Keith." Still no answer. She heard the pencil snap and winced. Pushing the sheets away, Alayna walked over to the angel slowly. She sat on the bed, watching him for a moment. She reached for his hand, holding it gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:10 pm

"Another one?" Demitri murmured, wincing. He had seen her reactions to the dreams, it wasn't pretty. He sighed, and leaned forward a bit, closing his arms around her and pulling her to his chest. He knew how freaked she was about them, and that, in turn freaked him out. He continued to rub his left hand up and down her back, slowly. His right encircled her, gently keeping her pressed against him. He smiled, almost to himself. She must be fairly uncomfortable, vampires were like marble, beautiful, but impossibly hard. His body wasn't 'soft' like her's.

Keith winced as Alayna's hand grabbed his hand. He turned, looking at her, horrified at his behaviour. Anxiously he flipped his notebook shut, not wanting her, anyone to see the drawings. Not even Kristen or Demitri had ever seen inside the private book. The drawings, though they were gorgeous, were almost like a private photo album. The pictures were for him, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Kristen sighed. "Yea..." she murmured. "It wasn't too bad...." she whispered. The more she thought about it hough, the more it bothered her. She didn't know who the other person was in her dream. Somehow though, she knew it was important. Letting out a deep sigh, Kristen shoved the idea from her head and closed her eyes.

Alayna didn't flinch as Keith closed his notebook roughly. She hadn't looked; her eyes had been on him. Now her own were filled with worry and concern. "Keith....." she said quietly. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Demitri nodded once, before becoming completely motionless again. He let out a small sigh, before closing his own eyes, once again becoming lost in thoughts. This time though, his mind took him back even further, before he had met Keith or Kristen, or had even known about this school.
Laughter rang through the trees as the four brothers moved through the forest. They had been living here for quiet some time, and were enjoying the weather, and the solitude. Demitri, the youngest, and newest vampire walked between Alexi and Vlad, Sven, the middle brother, and the quietest walked slightly behind. They formed sort of a guard around the youngest, always keeping careful eyes on him. Suddenly Demitri took off, running through the forest, his teasing laugh echoing through the woods as his brothers all chased him.

Keith looked at Alayna, wishing he could speak to her, to explain. Instead, he settled for nodding, letting her attempt to reassure him. He glanced at the book, he couldn't even remember what he had been drawing. He honestly couldn't remember what he had drawn, this had happened before, his anger and emotions would take over, and he would draw for hours, totally caught up in whatever was on the page. Then he would emerge from that state, completely unaware of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: