Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Sven inhaled sharply at the sent of blood, turning his head away for a moment. "Magic can't be good..." he muttered, looking at Alexi. "This has never happened before to him...who would target him speically though if magic is involed?" he asked in quick Russian, looking at Vlad before back at Keith and Kristen.

The girl nodded. "His dorm, just across the feild." Kristen suggested, pointing at the exit door. Now her body was shaking, and she wanted to crawl up in a ball in a dark corner of a room. She knew she couldn't, and forced her body to stand up.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Keith didn't speak a word of Russian, so he let the brother's talk. Vlad and Alexi had completely take Demitri from him now, so he was ready to leave and go back to Alayna.
"I need to check on Alayna, I'll meet you at the dorm in a bit" He told Kristen, as the brothers nodded.
"Thank you" Alexi said, scooping Demitri into his arms.

Vlad shrugged. He glanced at Kristen, "Does he have any strong magical enemies?" He asked her, his english was better then Alexi's, but not by much. He nodded for her to lead the way, as he had no idea where to go.
"Meet you at the dorms?" He said to Keith, who nodded and rushed off down the hall to find Kristen.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Kristen nodded to Keith, which was all she could really down now. Her mind felt foggy. "If he does, it's no one I know of..." she said, looking at Vlad before leading the way out of the cafetirea. Outside in the chilly night hair, Kristen's head cleared up. The fog lifted slightly, and Kristen could sense the difference now. It wasn't as strong, but it was clearly there. No wonder Keith was worried about Alayna...she probably couldn't get three steps out the front door. Kristen rubbed her forehead, waiting for the brothers outside.

Sven helped lift Demitri up off the floor, shaking his head. "This isn't good..." he muttered quietly, looking at Alexi before back at Demitri.

A cold breeze blew into the room from the open window, brushing against Alayna's hot skin. Goosebumps spread over her arms and her body shook. It woke her up. Opening her eyes was a bit of a challenge, but she managed. Looking around, Alayna realized two things; it was dark, and she was on the floor. Clutching her hands, Alayna tried to push herself up. It was almost impossible since her arms were lead weights and she could barely move. Taking a deep breath, Alayna closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Alexi nodded, as did Vlad.
"Who would do this?" Alexi asked his brothers in Russian, odviously this school wasn't very safe. He glanced down at the writhing, blood soaked Demitri.
"I have never seen this before, ever" Vlad said, glancing around. The cold air shook him awake, which was good. He was panicked though, as were his brothers he could see that.

Keith walked into his dorm room, gasping as he saw Alayna, and the open window. Swearing he rushed across the room, closing the window. As soon as he did that he knelt by Alayna, gathering her in his arms.
"Hey" He murmured, kssing her forhead.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Sven shook his head. "I'm not sure. We may be here a little longer than expected if we're to get to the bottom of this one."

Kristen held the dorm door open for the boys before running ahead to open the dormitry door.

Once the window was closed, Alayna could breath easier. "Hi..." she whispered weakly, glad to be back in Keith's arms and grateful for the kiss. "What happened?" she asked groggily. She had literatly just woken up. It was taking a while for her mind to work and for her to form a complet sentence, but she firgured it was from the sleeping.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Alexi nodded, and made his way through the door.
"He's in no condition to fly or anything, and I doubt he will be for sometime" He murmured, wincing as he looked down at the figure in his arms.
"This happened too soon. After the werewolves I mean" Vlad said, smiling a thank you at Kristen.
"Please, if you have any idea what happened, you must tell us. None of us know what has happened, or how to fix this" He murmured to the girl, wincing as he did so. She was odviously a very good friend of Demitri's.

"Demitri's really sick, his brothers are here now, taking care of him" He said, explaining quickly. He carefully moved his bleeding arm away from her, not wanting to get blood on the poor girl. He sighed, wincing at the images of Demitri which played over and over again in his mind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 am

"Put him on the bed there." Sven said, nodding in the direction. "There must be something we can do now...." He looked over his shoulder at Vlad as he talked with the girl. In his eyes she looked about ready to fall over herself she was so pale. Her eyes never left Demitri for a moment as Vlad talked to her and Sven followed her gaze. He took a deep breath, shaking his head at the thought.

Kristen felt numb as Vlad talked to her. She fought down the urge to cry and yell at the older brother, and forced herself to shake her head. Her eyes lingered on Demitri, and she crining as the boy convulsied again. "I-I don't know!" she whispered, holding her head for a moment. "Keith said it might be magic. I thought it was the blood. I have no idea..." she shook her head with each sentence, closing her eyes tight against the tears.

Alayna was slowly gaining back her senses. "Sick how?" she asked quietly, rubbing her tired face. "Could you heal him?" she asked, turning to look at Keith's face in the darkness. She could see the outline of the boy, but she couldn't see him cringing. "It was that magic...it hit him...." she said, more to herself than anything. "Did they get him into a room? It might help..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 am

Vlad noted the tone, the horror, the anger radiating off of Kristen and sighed.
"It's alright" He murmured, making soothing motion with his arm. He glanced at the other bed and gestured for her to sit on it. He was going to suggest she leave, but he doubted she would right now. He glanced at Demitri, whom Alexi was lying on the bed.
"It could be either, or both" He said, meaning the blood and the magic. He shrugged, perhaps the best thing to do was see if he could work whatever it was through his system.
"Perhaps we should have a look at that blood" He said in russian, to his brothers.

Alexi lay Demitri on the bed, wincing as he saw the intensity of his youngest brother's attacks. He leaned over and drew his hand over Demitri's mouth, wiping the blood from his face. Bringing the same hand to his face, he drew it across his forhead, and then froze. Lifting his sleeve to his nose he inhaled.
"Sven, Vlad, smell" He said, holding out his arm. He could scent the angel blood, as well as Demitri's. And the clue was in Demitri's blood.

"No, I don't think I could" Keith murmured, shaking his head softly. He winced again, and sighed, glancing at her.
"We don't know if it was the magic, Kristen says as soon as he finished drinking it happened, so it could have been something in the blood as well" He murmured. His arm was still dripping blood, but he didn't care, he was numb to pain now. Even his wings no longer hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Kristen took a deep breath before sitting up on Alayna's bed. She drew her knees up to her chest, resting her elbows on them and kept her hands in her hair, clutching her head. She kept her face hidden from the brothers, and from Demitri; she couldn't bare to look at him anymore. Her head pounded now, but she did her best to ignore it.

Sven tore his eyes from Demitri to look at Alexi. He frowned, but did as he was told. "The angel..." he muttered, then his frowned deepened. There was something else, but he didn't know what it was. "And...something else..." He looked at Vlad, confused, and now worried.

Alayna sighed, sitting up slowly. Her head was still pounding. "Ooo if I ever find the person who cast that spell..." she muttered to herself, holding her head. She was going to have a massive migrane in the morning...just in time for classes. "Ok, there's something I never understood. What happens to the blood vampires drink? How could it be bad?" she asked, brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Alexi looked at Vlad as well, hoping that his brother would know.
"It smells almost metallic" Vlad murmured, wrinkling his nose. Something about it was familiar, but he couldn't exactly place it. The tall vampire glanced at Demitri, hoping to trigger his memory.
"I feel as if I should know" He said, wearing loudly in Russian.

"Well certain things aren't exactly good for vampiers. Certain things can be added to the blood, things that make vampires sick" Keith responded "The blood they drink serves pretty much as their own blood. It's like replenishing their supply. If a vampire goes to long without drinking, they can become paralyzed, until enough blood is put into their system"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 pm

"Too much iron in the blood?" Sven suggested, his shoulders falling. He didn't like this. Not one bit. His eyes darted to Kristen as the girl picked her head up. He wasn't sure if she understood what they were saying, but it seemed like she did.

"It was deer blood he was drinking..." she said quietly. "He made a face about it. He hates deer blood. But the Admin forced Vampires to drink the blood they provide. It's a way to keep the other students safe." Her eyes were glazed over, as they rested on Demitri, which made Sven believe was wasn't all together at the moment.

"What would have made Demitri sick?" Alayna asked quietly. She turned her eyes to him now, looking him over to make sure he was alright. She couldn't exactly see very well without the lights on, but she could see his face now. "Why would anyone want to make him sick for that matter?" she muttered to herself. Her mind hurt too much to think the questions through. That was one reason for asking them. If she gave Keith questions, they may be able to come up with an answer. "We should go see him..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm

"To much iron couldn't do this, could it?" Vlad said, shrugging his shoulders and looking Alexi, who frowned.
"I have no idea, it would make him sick, but not like this" Alexi murmured, glancing at Kristen.
"Yes, I know he doesn't like deer blood, but I don't think deer blood would have this effect on him, he's had it before and hasn't gotten sick" He murmured, shaking his head. Something about this whole situation was so wrong.

"No, I don't think that's such a good idea" Keith murmured to Alayna, "His brothers don't know about you, and they're iffy on the best of terms. Besides, I'm really exahusted" He murmured, closing his eyes and sighing. The amount of blood he had lost was begining to affect him. Yawning, he slumped forward, wanting to sleep so badly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Sven eyes unfocused as he started to think. He tapped his fingers, thinking over everything that he knew. Something wasn't adding up. "If there was enough..." Sven muttered. "Had he feed any other time before this?" he asked, looking over at Kristen.

The girl nodded. "Moutain Lion I think. The night before..." she muttered, lacing her fingers. Her eyes hadn't left Demitri, and she tried not to cringe each time he julted. Keith said it might be magic....the same thought kept running through her mind. If it was magic...Alayna could fight it...Her eyes went to Vlad, then Alexi and Sven before back at Demitri, wondering how that would work out.

Alayna turned completely to look Keith over now. How could he be tired at a time like this? Something told her he was hurt, and her eyes wandered over his harshly in the dark. She caught a smear of black against his pale arm and tried not to gasp. "Don't move." She said, pushing him gently so that he rested against Kristen's bed. With that she stood up and felt her way to the bathroom, wincing as she flicked the lights on. "Oi.." rummaging through the drawers and cabinets, Alayna found a roll of bandages. She sat back down next to Keith, wrapping up the wound he had on his arm gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Alexi and Vlad glanced at Sven.
"What are you thinking?" Alexi asked, not following what his brother was getting at. He sighed and sat down next to Demitri, holding his brother down by the shoulders. He was convulsing worse then ever, and had bit himself again. Wincing he wiped the blood off his brother's mouth, the scent was even stronger this time.

Keith slumped forward, his head resting against Alayna's shoulder. He felt almost as if here were already alseep and he was dreaming. The only thing that reminded him that he wasn't, was the flashing pain in his arm, which he couldn't fully comprehend. He didn't want to stay awake any more, he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

"There's too much iron." Sven repeated, looking at Alexi as he tried to keep their brother in one place. "If he already feed, and he was drinking whatever they gave him it may have mixed wrong. The blood they gave him had more in it then it should....It's the only thing I can think of." Sven said, shaking his head with a hard look on his face.

Kristen hide her face as the tears came back. She wasn't sure how much longer she could bare to see Demitri like this. Standing up, Kristen excused herself, saying she'd be right back, and left the room, making sure to close the door behind her. She rubbed her face free of the tears, took a few deep breaths and headed down the hallway towards her room.

Alayna tied a knot in the bandages, and pushed Keith so that he was no longer leaning on her. she could see the exhuastion and pain in his face. She passed a hand over his cheek lightly, before kissing his forehead. "Sleep angel." she whispered. "I'll be here when you wake up." with that she stood up and quietly left the room. Closing the door, Alayna turned around to see Kristen facing her. Gasping in shock, Alayna held her chest. "Must you always scare me like that?" she asked spitefully

"Now isn't the time. I need you to come heal Demitri." Kristen said. Her voice was rough and cracking, and Alayna's face of furry fell instantly.

"I don't know how..." Alayna said. Kristen smirked. "Then why were you coming to the room?" she asked. To this, Alayna had no answer, or reason really. Kristen sighed. "Keith thinks Demitri's attacks were caused by magic, since you've got magic in your blood somehow, then you'll know how to help him. I warn you now, his three brothers are here and they're all vampires. Try not to be too much of a human now ok?"

Alayna sighed but nodded, following Kristen back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Alexi glanced at Sven, "So you think that its the blood? Because Keith and the girl were talking about magic" He said, his voice soft. He was unsure, most vampires were not easily affected by magic.
He glanced at Demitri, the scent of the blood was so strong, and there was something so odviously wrong with it.
"Do you know anything about iron?" He asked Vlad, who shook his head.
"I don't see magic doing this" He said, shaking his head. "It looks more like posion to me" Vlad murmured, wincing as Demitri's fangs sliced into Alexi's arm now.

Keith barely heard Alayna, his eyes fluttered shut and he passed out. As soon as he did, his own reaction to the intense magic happened. His body shuddered once, and then a strong, golden glow encompassed him, completely sheilding him from view. Latin spilled from him as he began to cast a spell of some sort. It was strong, strong magic.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 pm

"Demitri was hardly ever affected by magic..." Sven said, shaking his head. "Whatever happened may have something to do with it, but it has to be the blood." He rubbed his nose at the thick sent of the blood now in the room. "The blood wouldn't cause the convulsions though..." he muttered. "That might be where the magic plays in..."

Kristen stopped just short of the dorm room to look back at Alayna. The girl was holding her head and frowning slightly. "You alright?" Kristen asked. Alayna blinked twice, as if squinting against the sun. "Is it possible that I start seeing magic?" Alaynas asked quietly. Kristen's eyes went wide and her mouth opened to answer. However, she had none. "Why do you ask?" she finally managed.

"You're sort of glowing..." Alayna muttered. "It's like a brownish-gold...almost like dust, not a lot though...and it's covering your head more than any where..." Kristen merely shook her head. "I don't know. If you see something around Demitri though, it may just be magic." Alayna nodded as Kristen opened the door.

A heat wave hit Alayna. It wasn't too brutal, so she managed to keep herself in place. It was enough to make her drowsy for a few moments. Kristen walked in first. "Relax." she said, seeing Sven's shocked face. "She's a friend too. She's special as well...she can sense magic, maybe even fix it." she stepped away to let Alayna in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Vlad let out a low growl as Kristen and Alayna entered the room. Alexi glanced up from his position.
"I know what you mean, he's never really been affected by magic before" He murmured wincing a the claws in his arm. He knew that this was the only way to keep Demitri from biting his mouth anymore. He sighed and glanced at Vlad, he didn't pay much attention to anything beside his younger brother.

Vlad growled again, still tense. He knew that Alayna was odviiously someone he could trust, but with Demitri in the condition he was in, he was a little tense. He stood off to the side.
"We don't think the magic is what is hurting him. It may be adding to what's already been done, but the blood, and what was in it, must be the primary cause" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Instantly, Alayna seemed to know why she was sent to this school. Sure enough, just like Kristen, Demitri was covered in a faint dust. His was much darker, and there was much more of it, and it seemed to circle around him, puslating everytime the boy convulsed.

Pulling her eyes from the boy, Alayna looked up at Vlad and nodded. "I can take the magic from him..." she said, knowing the fact as she spoke it. Kristen was right... Alayna thought, trying not to shudder. She shifted nervously under the eyes that watched her, and she took a deep breath.

Walking over towards the bed, Alayna nodded to Sven, who stood up and gave her his place. Placing both of her hands on either side of Demitri's head, Alayna frowned and took another deep breath. She put herself in the same state as she had when practicing with Keith ealier. Pain julted into her from her hands, and she bit her lip against it. It was moving slow, but when Alayna opened her eyes slightly, she could see the dust moving towards her. 'Come on Demitri...' she thought. 'Help me out here a bit?'

Kristen watched with new found patience. She didn't sit, but instead leaned against a wall. Her eyes were wide as she watched Alayna, wondering why the girl was frowning so hard and bitting her lip. 'Hang in there girl..' Kristen said, keeping her eyes on Alayna.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Demitri twitched, his fangs ripping from Alexi's arm. He could hear them now, talking. Russian, he heard Russian. He fought to open his eyes, but he was still to weak. Blood filled his mouth, and he tried to spit it out, but only succeeded in gurgling a bit. He shuddered again, but this time it was weaker, far weaker then it had been before. His eyes opened for a minute, they were blood shot, he stared up, unseeing, before collapsing back, his eyes shutting again.

Alexi kept his hands on Demitri's shoulders, careful to keep him pinned to the bed. He glanced at Alayna, wondering what the girl was doing. She was odvious human, but her scent wasn't just human, it was mixed on something. He glanced at Kristen, he wasn't sure if he trusted her yet, but Demitri odviously did.

Vlad stood near Kristen. "Who is she?" He asked her softly. He winced at the intense scent of blood in the room. There was an intresting mixture of blood, the scent of the iron was incredibly strong.
"Wow, I can't believe how strong the scent of iron is. What did they put in that blood?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

"Turn him over..." Alayna said through her teeth. "There's blood in his mouth." She kept her hands where they were, taking a deeper breath against the pain. Heat was running through her body now and she hung her head in an attempt to block it out. No! Don't block it, just bare it for now... a part of her screamed. Alayna obeyed, taking another calming deep breath and drawing the magic from her hands and deeper into herself. Now came the headache, and her hands were starting to shake. "Fight it Demitri..." Alayna muttered through her teeth. "Keep fighting it..."

Sven watched, slightly amazed at the sceen before him. He saw Demitri open his eyes and his own went wide. "Do what she says..." he muttered quietly. "It's helping, whatever she's doing is helping..."

Kristen stood away from the wall. She had seen Demitri's eyes open as well. She saw Alayna shudder before she heard Vlad speak to her. Turning her attention to the elder vampire, Kristen said "Alayna, I'm not sure of her last name. She's new to this school. Orginally, we all thought she was human." Kristen covered her mouth against the smell. Now it was obvious. "I have no idea what they did to the blood..." Kristen said, shaking her head. "But he is never drinking it again." she muttered, more to herself than anyone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Alexi gaped as his brother opened his eyes, they were painfilled which hurt, but they were open. They snapped shut again quickly, which proved that what Alayna was doing was helping, even if it was just a bit. He glanced at Sven and nodded, his eyes darting to Vlad, he would be the hardest to convince to be nice.

Demitri's shudders soon began to subside, and eventually stop. Alexi had turned him on his side, and the blood had drained from his mouth, staning the bed. He still felt intense pain, but he felt a bit more in control of his body now. He was aware of who was in the room, and had only been mildly suprised to find his brothers there. Alexi's hands were on his back, holding him, which was a testament to how weak he really was.

Vlad nodded at Kristen, although he didn't say anything outloud, he didn't know how much longer Demitri would be here.
"It's odd, I mean he must have drunk that blood before, so why would it affect him so badly now" He said, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Gritting her teeth, Alayna opened her eyes to look at Demitri. Her vision was blurring for a moment but it cleared with her next deep breath. Now it was hard to get the magic out of him. It was like trying to pull out a tree...these roots were in deep. She had pulled out the branches, but the trunk was still stuck. Taking a few quick breaths, Alayna closed her eyes and tugged harder at the magic that had twined itself around Demitri. Even in her minds eyes she could see the gather of the dark dust that had been around Demitri. Now it was circling her; somhow she was safe from the spell.

Alayna's breaths were coming faster and shallower now. Her hands were still against Demitri's head. Less than half of the magic remained now, and Alayna was starting to feel sick. Kristen saw the color leave the girls face, and she ignored Vlad for the moment, crossing the room to stand behind Alayna. When she reached out a hand to brace the girl, Alayna shook her head violently. "Don't!" she hissed, her voice strained. "The magic doesn't effect me....I can't say the same for you..." Kristen pulled her hand away slowly, with a slight smile. Alayna had just earned Kristen's respect.

Sven kept his eyes hard on his brother, darting every now and then to the girl and Kristen. He saw the change in Demitri, but it was a slow one. He wasn't shaking as bad, which was good, and the blood had left his mouth. The girl had been right about that. Looking at Alayna, Sven noticed the girl had gone ridged. Her hands were shaking, her eyes were shut closed, her face was pale, and deep in a frown. After what seemed like too long of a time, Alayna inhaled deeply and her hands snapped away from Demitri. The girl fell back on her knees, and her eyes opened slowly. "I took most of it.." she whispered. "There's less than a quater left...it wouldn't give up..." Alayna fell back, and this time she didn't protest as Kristen caught her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Alexi and Vlad both breathed sighs of relief. Demitri was doing a bit better, no more shaking and the human, or whatever and helped him. Standing, Alexi rolled Demitri back on his back, covering his now sleeping brother with the blanket. Though vampires didn't sleep, the combination of magic and bad blood had left his body battered beyond belief, and resting was the only way he'd heal.

Aleix sat back, pushing light blonde hair from his eyes. Standing he walked over, kneeling besides Kristen and Alayna.
"Thank you" He murmured heartfeltly, a small smile on his face.

Vlad nodded his thanks, walking over to his brother, checking him carefully. "He should heal, with time" He murmured softly, glancing at his brothers, "What do you suggest we do now? Stay or head to the hotel?" He asked in Russian.

Keith woke, lying on the floor. The golden glow that had surrounded him subsided, but his mind was nearly blank. He couldn't remember what had happened. He winced and sat up, his wings were healed, he could tell, as was his arm. He stood, his legs shakey, his mind still felt blank, as if he had forgotten most of what had happened. He opened his mouth, and only latin came out. Swearing, it was like he had just landed on earth all over again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Kristen held Alayna for a moment, letting her down slowly. The girl's eyes were still closed, but her breathing was deep. Kristen couldn't believe it had worked..."Kristen, you're going to hurt yourself..." Alayna muttered. Kristen frowned, went to protest, and then felt the heat in her hands that held Alayna's bare arms. She set the girl down and blew on her hands, completely confused. Alayna turned her head to Alexi, opening her eyes enough to see him.

"You're welcome." she smiled. "He stood up for me yesterday, it was the least I could do in return..." Her eyes then went to Sven, who was now looking at her with curious and confused eyes. She smiled weakily, closing her eyes again. Taking a deep breath, Sven let it out slowly, feeling relief sweep back over him. He nodded to the girls, noticing that Kristen was watching Demitri with tear-filled eyes.

"Perhaps we should go." he said, trying to hold back a smirk. He turned to face Vlad, passing his fingers over his lips thoughtfully. "We can come back in the morning."

"Kristen..." Alayna's voice was quiet now. Kristen looked away from Demitri and at the girl. "He's going to be fine. Think you could help me up?" Kristen nodded, her voice compeltely gone now, and she obeyed with little hesitsation. Her hands didn't burn this time. Alayna sat up slowly, holding her head with a hand that felt numb. She was not going to class tomorrow. "Maybe you should stay the night here with Demitri...I'll go with Keith..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: