Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Keith groaned mockingly. "And I had such good movies picked out" He teased, sliding off of the bed and grabbing a handful of clothes. Quickly he disappeared into the washroom, coming out in a pair of jeans and a white, long sleeved shirt.
"So how's Demitri?" He asked Kristen, sitting on the bed to pull on a pair of socks. Though his clothes were a bit rumpled, he looked immaculate, he always did. He sighed and rolled up the sleeves of the shirt, pushing them past his elbows and revealing the bites and scratches he had recieived in the last few days.

Demitri glanced at Alayna, "Better" He said, his voice a bit strained. He had only had one little flask of blood, and he had lost much more then that.
"I'm going to go see Keith" He said, struggling to keep from growling at the girl. Gods did she smell good though.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Kristen chuckled. "Restless as ever." she said, sitting on the edge of her bed. She rubbed her wounded arm absent-mindedly as her eyes unfocused. She shuddered and winced slightly, closing her eyes against the flashback and inhaleing deeply. Kristen rubbed her eyes before massaging her shoulder.

Alayna nodded to Demitri. "Alright." she said, glad to see Demitri was up and walking around. She quickly found a pair of worn out and torn blue jeans and a comfortable white t-shirt. These she pulled on, savoring the familiarity of the cloth and scent of home. Alayna rubbed the tears from her eyes. For a moment, she had wanted more than anything to go home. Sighing, Alayna pulled up her hair and left the room.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:41 pm

"I told you he would be. He's not one to lie around all day" Keith murmured, smiling. He stretched a bit, "So what are you going to do today? Or do you plan on shadowing Alayna while she's with Mika?" He asked curiously. He wondered vaugly if Kristen had eaten, he doubted it. He stood and looked around, he needed something for himself to do now. Perhaps he'd go to the library, the librarian loved him and always reccomended good, interesting books.

Demitri growled suddenly, and clapped a hand over his mouth.
"Bye" He murmured in a muffled voice as he disappeared down the hall. He moved as quickly as he could, which wasn't very fast. He sighed and leaned against the wall, once he was far enough away from Alayna and took a deep, steadying breath. This was going to be a lot harder then he had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Kristen looked up at Keith and smiled. "Yea...I guess you were right..." she said, sighing. "I had hoped for once...." she stopped mid-sentence, and then cursed. "I should be shadowing Alayna right now." she muttered. "I can't believe I let her go to the room by herself, Demitri's half starved." Kristen crossed the room in two steps and opened the door to find Alayna about to knock. Kristen sighed with releif and Alayna frowned at the shifters face.

"What?" Alayna asked, pulling her hands away from her hair. Kristen shook her head.
"Nothing. Let's go." Kristen said, taking the girl by the arm and leading her out of the room. They went to the cafetiera first, Kristen fighting flashbacks the entire time, grabbed something to go and headed across campus to find Mika. The healer was glad to see Alayna wasn't ill, and quickly shooed Kristen off.

"Don't worry, I can handle this." Mika said, patting Kristen on the shoulder before pushing her away. Kristen sighed, but didn't argue, left the two girls outside, and headed back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Demitri walked towards the gym, Coach had to have some blood, he had too. He shoved his hands in his shorts pockets, ignoring the calls from other students as they tried to get him to come hang out. Someone tapped him on the shoulder, and between the lancing pain and the starvation he nearly flipped. Whipping around, and wincing as he did so, he saw one of his team mates.
"Dude" He groaned, "Don't do that"
"Why?" Adrian, the other vampire asked, worried. In response, Demitri rolled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing the injuries.

Keith winced and nodded, relaxing as soon as he saw Alayna.
"See you" He called, grabbing his own phone, Demitri had made him get one, and disappearing down the hall towards the library.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Mika had Alayna sit across from her under the tree and meditate for a while. Once Alayna felt like she was going to fall asleep, she opened her eyes to look at Mika. "So what am I?" she asked. Mika smiled.
"A Channler. They're very rare, since at first glance, they seem like normal humans. To creatures like vampires and werewolves, you even smell like one." Mika laughed when Alayna made a face. "It's true."
Alayna surpressed a shudder. "That's how I'm able to take magic from people who have it?" she asked. Mika nodded.
"Exactly. However, you have no magic, your body wasn't made for it, and if it isn't channeled back out of you-"
"I get sick..." Alayna said, nodding. "I know that much."
"So, now you have to learn how to channel the magic back out without causing any damage." Mika said. Alayna nodded. That much made sense. The healer had Alayna run through different exersices, each one making Alayna more tired than the last. After what felt like hours of transferring energy and magic, Mika let Alayna go. "Thanks." Alayna breathed before heading back to the dorms. She went back to Keith's room without thinking, and found Kristen watching a movie.

"So how'd it go?" Kristen asked. Alayna flopped down on Keith's bed, burring her face in the angels' pillow. Kristen chuckled. "That bad huh?" Alayna could barely nod. Kristen shook her head, turning off the T.V. "Come on." She said.
"What?" Alayna asked, seeing the shifter stand up.
"Let's go. Knife-throwing'll clear your head." Kristen said, waving an arm. Alayna groaned. I should've stayed and watched movies with Keith. she thought before standing up and following Kristen down to the gym.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Demitri sat in the Coach's office, shirt off. The coach had wanted to see the injuries himself. The man, well the elder vampire, sucked in a breath, hands fluttering nervously over his star player.
"Thankfully the seasons been delayed" He grumbled, a frown on his face. He sighed, "I'm putting you on a work out routine, that I expect to be done, everyday. It will help build your muscles back up" He said, handing Demitri a sheet and water bottle filled with red liquid.
"Okay" He grumbled, waving to the coach as he slipped from his office. Once outside he made his way up to the work out room, begining the series of long, painful excerciese.

Keith walked down the hall, arms landen with books. He had doubted that the librarian was ever going to let him go. Sighing he walked into his room, finding it empty, of course. Dropping his books on the bed, he sat down and pulled one towards him, flipping it open and begining to read.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Alayna pushed the door open farther to walk into the gym after Kristen. The first thing she notcied was how filled it was, and the second was that half of them were looking at her. Alayna tried not to stare back, and her eyes soon fell to the floor. She felt Kristen's had come to her shoulder, and the eyes soon looked away.

"Come on." Kristen grumbled, leading the girl into the same room they had used last time. Alayna stumbled into the room, sitting down the first chance she got. She watched as Kristen put up targets at the other end of the room, blinked, and then Kristen was handing her two daggers. "You know the drill." Kristen said. Alayna sighed, taking the daggers and throwing them almost effortlessly towards the darts.

Once Alayna was settled in a routine, Kristen sat on the bleachers and watched carefully. After a few rounds, she pulled out her phone and dialed Demitri; she doubted he was still in his room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Demitri lay on his back on the weight machine. His shirt and phone sat next to him, so when it went off, he was able to just lean over and snag it. He winced when he saw Kristen's number, knowing he was in some sort of trouble.
"Hello?" He asked, slightly breathless into the phone. A few days of injuries could severly mess with a vampires health. He took a deep breath, though he wasn't covered in sweat, he felt like he was. He brushed a hand across his forhead, waiting to hear whatever Kristen said, or snapped at him.

Keith lay on the bed, lost in his book, completely forgetting the time. This happened to him a lot when he read, he would forget what was going on around him, all the time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:05 pm

"Hey." Kristen said, once Demitri answered. "Where are you?" She asked, wondering why the vampire sounded out of breath. She pulled the phone away slightly to yell a correction at Alayna, before putting the phone back to her ear. "We're hear in the combat room if you want to join us."

Alayna let out a deep breath with each throw she let loose. It was almost like meditating. Kristen was right. She was starting to feel better. Each bullseye, or close call gave Alayna a small confidence boast, even if the next throw wasn't as good. Holding the dagger in her hand, Alayna thought for a moment, and threw it differently. The dagger missed the sheet completely, worse was, Kristen caught the mistake. "Alright, alright." Alayna muttered, retrieving the dagger and repeating the former exersices.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 pm

"I'm up in the weight room. Coach stuck me on a workout plan" Demitri responded. "I might join you when I'm done" He replied, sitting up at the weight machine and groaning. His muscles ached, a lot, and he was bleeding again, not that he minded that much. He used his shoulder to hold the phone in place and bent, grabbing the water bottle and taking a huge gulp. He wondered how she'd react to the idea of him working out. She probably hated it, not that he blamed her. But he had to stay in shape for the season.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Kristen sighed, shaking her head. "Couldn't you have at least waited until most of your cuts healed?!" she asked. "Some of your cuts are probably bleeding right now from the strain of it. Coach should've known better." Kristen muttered, sighing. "Alright, finish then." She said before closing her phone and slipping it back into her pocket. She laced her fingers together, eyes intent on Alayna.

The girls stance was balanced, and her throws were smooth and sharp. If Kristen didn't know any better, she'd pick Alayna off as a natural. Smirking, Kristen said "Alright, now try hiding your dagger. Yea, put it somewhere under your clothes where no one will see it at first glance. Good. Work on pulling the dagger from the hiding spot, first without cutting yourself, then to hit your target." Alayna nodded, having hid one of the daggers at her back in her jeans. Kristen smiled, and tried not to laugh as Alayna struggled with pulling the dagger free. This, would take some time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Demitri shrugged and let her click the phone shut. Yea he was bleeding, he didn't really care to much though. He sighed and stood, letting himself relaxe. He had been pretty much done when she had called anyway. Sighing again he looked at his shirt, debating on whether or not to pull it on. He probably should, but most of the guys he hung out with already knew he was beat to hell, and he was warm. Slinging his shirt over his shoulder he glanced at himself in the mirror. At least he still had his abs.
Sighing he walked down the stairs, making a bee-line for the training room. Walking in, he shut the door behind him, arching an eyebrow at Alayna and her struggled to pull a knife free from the back of her pants.
"Hey" He called, walking over to Kristen and sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Kristen eyes scanned Demitri from head to foot, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. The vampire in him was showing. "Hi." She said, looking towards Alayna as the girl successfully pulled the dagger from hidding and threw it towards the target. It hit the mark, just a ways off.

In frustration, Alayna let out a rough breath and threw her second dagger. She didn't care much if she hit the sheet; she needed to throw. Her arms were on fire as they hung at her side, so was her chest from taking in so many deep breaths. Walking over to the sheet, Alayna pulled out the one that hit the bullseye, and bent down to retrieve the one that had missed.

"She's getting better..." Kristen murmured. "If she's consentrating, and someone's standing perfectly still, they'll be dead..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm

"What?" Demitri asked, noticing that she was chewing on her lip. "Yea, she's improving. Once I get better we'll have to start some real target practice again" He said smiling. She looked stressed, which was sort of typical lately.
He leaned his back against the bleachers, masking his wince of pain as the cuts hit the back of the step behind him. He watched Alayna curiously, she was an interesting person, particularly when she was fighting. He opened the water bottle, taking a small sip, careful to preserve the little blood that was left in it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Kristen chuckled. "Ask me again later." she said, looking back at Alayna. She nodded, showing Demitri that she was listening as her eyes followed the path of her daggers. From Alayna's hidding spot, to her hand, as her arm outstrecthed and she made the throw, then finnaly to the target. Each time, Kristen followed it, nodding slightly.

Catching a bit of red out of the corner of her eyes, Kristen turned her head slightly to look at Demitri better. "Please tell me you didn't get that from the cafeteria..." she half groaned, noticing the bottle the vampire was holding.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

"Alright, and no. It's from the Coach" Demitri said, slipping the cap back on the bottle and setting it down next to him. Stretching he let his sore muscles relaxe a bit. He was sore, he hadn't been this sore since he had been a human. He glanced at Kristen, she was really caught up in the whole practice thing. It wasn't really amusing to him, but he could handle it. He reached over and placed his hand on her's, for a moment, before casually withdrawing it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Kristen sighed quietly with relief. Even with the news of the mage behind Demitri's attack, Kristen was still weary of the cafeteria food. She had hardly ate this morning with Alayna as it was. Rubbing her forehead, Kristen let out a deep breath. She was about to say something to Alayna before she felt Demitri's hand over hers. She turned to look at their hands, a smile on her face, before he pulled away. Kristen looked back at him, silently wondering why he kept doing that. She smiled at him again, hearing the thud of the dagger hitting the target again.

Alayna collasped to the floor. Her arms felt like lead, and her shoulders throbbed painfully. Now she was getting a headache. She wanted to go and lay down. "Kristen, I'm done." She half yelled, laying on the cold floor with a long sigh. Kristen looked around at the girl, chuckling slightly. "Yea. I guess so." She mumbled, jumping off the stands to retrieve her daggers. Placing them back in her hidding places, Kristen walked over to help Alayna up. The girl took a deep breath before taking Kristen's hand and standing up. Kristen felt a small shock when their hands met, and she swayed on the spot.

Alayna smirked, pulling her hand away. "Sorry. Still working out the kinks..." she muttered. Kristen grumbled, holding her head as the room spun dangerously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Demitri smiled at her and sighed. He watched her go help Kristen, but as soon as their hands touched, he saw Kristen begin to sway. Leaping up, and ignoring his own pain, he rushed over to her, steadying her with his arms.
"Are you alright?" He asked her, letting her lay against his body. He didn't mind, in fact he quiet enjoyed the moment. He glanced at Alayna, "Keith should be in his and Kristen's room" He murmured, holding Kristen still. He was extremely reluctant to let her go, he just wanted to hold her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm

"Sheesh, I didn't take that much..." Alayna mumbled as Demitri pratically flew from his seat to steady Kristen. Her eyes narrowed at the sight. She would have to ask Keith about this later. She bounced slightly with the new energy, and rubbed her still sore shoulders. "Yea, I know." Alayna said to Demitri, taking the hint and turning to leave.

"Didn't exactly have that much in me.." Kristen muttered, glad that Demitri was quick enough. She thoguht she was going to pass out. She felt the vampire's arms around her, and didn't hesistate to lean back. Letting out a rough breath, Kristen rubbed her forehead. "Yea...I think I'll be ok..." she whispered. "Wasn't really expecting that..." she opened her eyes to see Alayna closing the door behind her.

Alayna pulled her hair from the hold it was in, scratching the back of her head as she knocked on Keith's door. Kristen's energy had long since left her, and now she wanted to just lay back down for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 pm

"Are you alright?" Demitri asked her, his voice worried, nervous. He effortlessly scooped her into his arms, though it hurt, it wasn't that bad. He walked back over to where his stuff was and quickly picked it up, holding it in one of his hands as he walked out of the gym.
"So mine and Alayna's room?" He asked her, pressing his lips to her forhead and heading down the hall, taking the same royte as Alayna just had. He smiled against Kristen's forhead for a minute, and basically kicked open the door to his room.

"Come in" Keith called, shutting his book. He glanced up, knowing it was Alayna, no one else would knock, they were all to familiar with him. He sat up, waiting for Alayna, happy to see her after a long, ling day apart.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Kristen held back the small scream as Demitri lifted her in his arms. "You really don't understand the concept of healing do you?" she murmured, too weak to fight him. She had to let him carry her for the soul purpose that her head wouldn't stop spinning. Everytime she thought she had control over it, another dizzy spell would wash over her. She nodded, resting her head against his shoulder gently as to not hurt him. She cringed slight as the vampire kicked down the door. "I would've opened it." she mumbled.

Alayna sighed as she opened the door, having to lean against it in order for it to move. She closed the door behind her gently. Alayna smiled at Keith, not hesitating to collasp on the bed beside him. "Being a channler is exhausting.." her voice was muffled due to the sheets. Alayna quickly fixed the problem, forcing herself to sit up. "And Kristen made me throw a thousand times..." she muttered, exaggerating a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm

"No, I suppose I don't" Demitri said, gently placing her on the bed and sighing. He walked over to the door, quickly fixing it and repairing the hole with his fingers.
Carefully he walked back over to her, sitting down and gathering her into his arms. As much as he liked Alayna, he could kill her right now for making Kristen this sick. He rubbed her cheek absentmindedly with his thumb, trying to make her feel better.

Keith smiled and wrapped an arm around her.
"I bet you're exahusted" He said, shaking his head. She definately seemed overwhelmed. He stroked her hand with his spare hand, and sighed.
"She definately over does it" He commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Kristen sighed, leaning back on the bed with her arms folded over her forehead. She listned to Demitri fix the door, smiling slightly. She listned for his footsteps, knowing what would come next. Opening her eyes, Kristen looked up at Demitri as he wrapped his arms around her. "Don't be mad at Alayna. She can't control it now." she whispered, taking Demitri's hand that rubbed her face in her own.

Alayna shrugged, nestling against Keith's shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her. She sighed, feeling comfortable instantly. She watched as Keith stroked her hand, grateful for his touch, and making sure he didn't touch her palm. Mika said that was her source. She could control the pull in her fingertips, but it would take her longer to master the control on her palm. Letting out the breath she'd held in for a moment, Alayna looked up at Keith. "How long have Kristen and Demitri been together?" she asked. If she had just noticed it now, then she was seriously out of it. Things like this she was usually good at catching.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Demitri shrugged.
"I know, but if you understood how a vampire is when he finds that person, the person he intends to spend the rest of his existence with, he becomes extremely protective and territorial. She hurt you, so my automatic instinct, even despite my better judgement, is to hurt her" He said, smiling and letting her take his hand.
"It's completely irrational, but it's how I work" He murmured and kissed the top of her head. "I can't help it" He murmured into her hair.

Keith smiled, "Only a day or two. It seems much more serious because of how vampires 'mate' or whatever" He said smiling. "It's a much more serious relationship then I can ever explain, you'll have to ask one of them to tell you about it. It's interesting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: