Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm

"You're right...completely irrational.." she murmured, leaning against him as he kissed the top of her head. "She didn't do it on purpose though." Kristen said. "And I'm not hurt. Just dizzy." she sighed. "That's partly my fault, I haven't eaten much." Kristen sighed, rubbing Demitri's hands between her own, tracing the lines in his palm slowly. She swallowed hard before looking up at him with a smile. "And you've found this person?" she asked, teasing him slightly.

"Wow.." Alayna said, laughing and then coughing. "I'm not brave enough to ask them..." she mumbled, leaning against Keith again. "I accidently took some energy from Kristen and Demitri sorta flipped when she got dizzy." Alayna rambled quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Demitri smiled. "Doesn't matter" He murmured, kissing the top of her head again. "Any distress that you have, I will react to, regardless of any rational thoughts going on in my head" He sighed and buried his face against her neck for a minute.
"Yes, vampires only love once. You find your other half and it's like the world revolved around that person" He said softly, he didn't want to scare her, this was extremely intense stuff, but he needed her to understand.

"Ah, well you see. Demitri basically bonded with Kristen, vampires only love once, and it's not a human love. It's like finding the other half of your soul. So, any distress that you caused her, he will react to, because, like I said, she's his other half" Keith tried to explain.
"Ask Demitri, he doesn't mind questions, and he's much better at explaining this stuff then I am"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Kristen sighed, and let it alone. She would just have to get used to Demitri reacting that way now. It made sense. "Alright..." she said, letting out a breath as Demitri rested against her neck. She smiled, listening to him carefully as he talked. "I know that.." She whispered, turning to look at him. "But you didn't exactly answer my question...." She moved so that she could look him in the eye before repeating the question. "Do you think you've found that person?" she wanted to hear those words from him again. Kristen wasn't sure if that part had been a dream or not.

Alayna nodded thoughtfully. "Few humans are lucky enough to have that..." she said quietly. "They find someone they love so deeply that it's almost exactly like those romance movies...." she spoke with her eyes down on the bed sheets. "Some people come close though they don't always last, or if they do there's always problems...the rest of us are left to hope and dream." Alayna smiled sadly, looking back up at Keith.
"So? Is that movie-watching offer still up for grabs?" she asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Demitri smiled, "Yes, I have" He murmured running his fingers down her cheek.
"I know this is intense, but it's true" He said, his voice slightly muffled by her hair. A low, happy sigh escaped the vampire, his heart felt as if it were a tiny sun, warm and glowing. To find the one was even rare among his kind, because to find the other half of your soul was no easy task. He sighed, nearly overwhelmed with the happiness and joy inside him.

"Luckily angels don't love like humans" Keith said, smiling and kissing the top of her head.
"Of course, what would you like to watch?" He asked, moving her a bit so he could get up and look through the movies.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Kristen sighed, and closed her eyes. The butterflies in her stomach were on a rampage now, and it was making her heart race. She tilted her head, leaning into Demitri's hand as it passed over her cheek. She let out the deep breath she had held in, turning her head a bit more so Demitri's fingers passed over her lips. "It's not that intense..." she whispered.

Alayna chuckled as Keith kissed the top of her head again. She smiled and nodded. "Yea, lucky you..." she muttered. Alayna moved around so that she was nestled against the wall. "Surprise me," she mumbled. "So long as it doesn't have any loud explosoins or anything I think I'll be ok..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Demitri sighed, "Are you alright? Your heart sounds like humming bird wings" The tall vampire murmured, looking at her worridly. His eyebrows furrowed a bit, and let her kiss his hand. It was a nice feeling, knowing she was his, forever.
"Kristen, do shapeshifters age like humans?" He asked her, worried suddenly. He had met a few of his mind who had loved humans and had been torn apart emotionally when they had passed away. He suddenly felt almost like an iron hand was gripping his heart, nervous now.

Keith looked over the large selection of Kristen's DVD's and finally slid "Ten things I hate about you" out of it's case.
"Does this work?" He asked her curiously. He held up the case.
"Because you love an angel, I'm assuming that your emotions will be altered a little bit"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Kristen chuckled. "Yea. Hearts do that. I have no way of controlling it." she mumbled quietly. Kristen looked up at Demitri, hearing the worry in his voice. She frowned at the question. She hadn't exactly thought about it. "I-I'm not sure. Since both my parents are humans....I'm assuming yes." She muttered. "I don't know. I'm close to eighteen years old, how old do I look?" she asked, knowing this was the age most human girls stopped growing so for the next few years, she wouldn't have that much of a physical change.

Alayna tilted her head. "Sure. Never saw the begining of that one..." she said. Alayna frowned at Keith, sitting upright. "What do you mean altered?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Demitri sighed, "Eighteen" He murmured, the iron hand tightening around his heart. He wasn't sure what he would do now. What if she aged normally and died. They'd have maybe only sixty years together, a life time for her, a moment to him. He closed his eyes and tried to force a small smile, not wanitng to depress her. He had been changed at nineteen years of age, and was frozen that way forever, he would never age, never again.

"Good" Keith said, sliding the disc in and walking back over to the bed. He sat down next to her, stretching out a bit.
"Well, do you honestly believe that our relationship, our feelings for one another are 'natural' so to speak. If you had just entered a relationship with a human, would you feel so strongly so quickly?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Kriste chewed her lip. She saw the forced smile, and suddenly understood where he was going with this. She shifted in his arms so that she could sit up better. "Well...there's time. If I still look eighteen when I'm actually twenty, then maybe I don't age like humans." she said hopefully, the corners of her mouth turning up in an attempt to smile. "It's not time to worry yet."

Alayna rested her head on Keith's shoulder as the angel sat back down. "No, I doubt I would feel the same towards another human. Espically after meeting them a day prior to the relationship..." Alayna said, teasing slightly with a smile on her face. She looked up at Keith with the childish smile. "I guess you're right then..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Demitri nodded. Time was such a foreign concept to him. It was painful to talk about this, but he was glad she understood.
"Time is hard for me" He said, stroking her cheek and sighing. "Sixty years to a human is a long, full life. Sixty years to a vampire is like a blink of an eye" He said softly, quietly. He had already resloved to do some research on the matter.

Keith laughed, "See, odviuosly you're falling in love like the supernatural now" He said, watching as the opening credits rolled onto the screen.
"Is this a good movie? I've never seen it" Keith murmured, wrapping his arm a bit tighter around her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri's hands strocked her cheek again. "Would it be better to live those sixty some years alone?" she asked. She wasn't being serious, and she smirked to show him that. "I'm not exactly human remember? I may just very well be like a vampire." she smiled, letting her tiger fangs showing for a moment. "I may stop aging after my eighteeth birthday." she chuckled slightly, taking Demitri's hand from her check and lacing her fingers with his own. "Don't worry about it alright?" she asked.

Alayna chuckled, not exactly sure what to say about that. Had she always been a part of that category? Or was she now that her gift was known? Would it be that big of a difference now? Alayna sighed, snuggling herself against Keith as he wrapped his arms around her tighter. "It's a tear-jerker for those of us who are emotionally unstable." she answered, laughing slightly at her answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Demitri sighed, "Point taken" He murmured and wrapped his free arm around her, "I know, but I'll stress until I know" He murmured, curling her against him. He sighed and closed his eyes.
"I don't know any vampire with fangs like that" He said, smiling and trying to make light of the now stressful situation.
"What do you want to do? Do you feel better now, or do you just want to laze around?" He asked her, letting her lace her fingers with his.

"Ah, so are you emotionally unstable?" Keith teased, grinning at her and shifting a bit so her head was rested against his chest.
"So Kristen work you hard?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Well of course not. They can't transform into tigers last time I checked." she said, smirking slightly. Her smirk lessened into a soft smile as Demitri's arm wrapped around her. "I'm much better now actually." she said quietly, the butterflies stirring again. Kristen shrugged as an answer to what to do. She didn't mind just being in his arms right now. "Tell me a story." she said, nodding with approval at her idea.

"Yes." Alayna said with pride in her voice. "I'm a growing sixteen year old, and a girl to boot." She let Keith shift her, and smiled, resting her head against his chest. "My emotions are extremely unstable..." She took a deep breath, watching the movie for a moment. "Not exactly. I did it more to myself. She sort of just sat and watched, and yelled whenever I messed up..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

"A story?" Demitri asked incredulously. "What sort of story?" He would give her anything she wanted, and she knew it. He sighed and tightened his arms, careful not to squeeze her to tightly or anything. He wasn't any good at telling fictional stories, but he supposed if she wanted, he could tell her of his life before her, before Keith. There was a lot about him that they didn't know.

Keith smiled, "Kristen is good at yelling" He said, stroking her hair with his free hand.
"Right, I often forget that females supposedly are extremely emotional in their teen years" He said, kissing her cheek affectionately and dropping his hand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Kristen thought for a moment. "Something with a happy ending..." she said, eyes still thoughtful. "Like a Pandora's box kinda ending...." she nodded to herself. "Anything really." Kristen mumbled, she just wanted to listen to him talk.

"I firgured that out..." she whispered, sighing as Keith stroked her hair. She felt like a kitten, and smiled at the thought. "It's not supposedly..." Alayna mumbled. "We are. I won't lie." She giggled as Keith kissed her cheek. She was starting to feel that warmth again, and the flock of butterflies where stirring madly in her chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Demitri sighed and looked thoughtful.
"Can I tell you something about my life? I can't do fictional" He said, smiling and kissing the top of her head. He sighed, maybe a story of his human life, not a lot of his vampire life had some tragedy involvoed. Or perhaps being found by his brothers, it started out bad, but the story ended happily, well the story was still going. He smiled and heard her voice slur a bit.
"Are you tired?" He asked her gently.

Keith laughed. "So what did I sign myself up for?" He teased. He wasn't much for drama, though lately he seemed to be caught up in it. Keith sighed and re-focused his attention on the screen, it was an interesting movie to say the least.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"Sure!" Kristen said. She shifted so that her back was against Demitri, and her head rested against his shoulder. She kept her hand laced with his, bring it around her waist as she pushed herself closer. "I'm not tired." she said quietly. "Wel...not exhausted to the point where I'll fall asleep right now." she muttered.

"A world of emotional turmoil each and every month." Alayna muttered, chuckling at the thought. "I'll try to go easy on ya though." she whispered, turning around to look up at him. She smiled, seeing that his attention was on the movie, and looked back herself to watch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Demitri nodded. "Well let me know if you would like to sleep, and I'll get you a blanket" He said, suddenly realizing she was pressed against his skin again. Cursing he pulled the blanket off of the bed and shifted her a bit, placing it between them, before settling her in the position she had been before. He sighed and made sure she was comfortable, probably fussing more then necessary, but she was his, and he was allowed to fuss.
"Well, I suppose I can tell you how I met my brothers" He murmured softly.
Changing, it hurts, a lot. I remember lying in the bed, I was annoyed because it was so soft, but it hurt. I screamed, I remember that, screaming. It felt like hot lava was being poured in my veins, and I couldn't make it stop, I couldn't make them kill me. Eventually it did, I couldn't tell you when, but it did. I remember feeling the thirst then, so strong, insatiable. I grabbed for the jug of water, but when I drank it, it felt like it turned to ash in my mouth. It was awful, I didn't know what I wanted but they did. Vladimir, my creator, and his other two creations, Alexi and Sven. They laughed at my actions, but not cruely, kindly. I could tell they loved me, they were my family. They helped me forget my human ties, my human affections.

Keith shuddered theatrically, but didn't say anything, caught up in the movie.
He let his hand fall from Alayna's hair, settling it on his flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Kristen sighed as Demitri fussed about her being cold again. Maybe he hadn't noticed that she was wearing long sleeves and pants again. She would argue with after the story. Nestled and warm in the blankets, Kristen rested her head under his chin, listening to the story with her eyes closed. Her imagination provided the pictures to Demitri's tale. She bit her lip, her imagination bringing forth the memory of Demitri thrashing on the cafetiera floor in substitute for his changing. She smiled, opening her eyes at the end of the story. It was happy. "Did you know them before they changed you?" she asked quietly, rubbing her eyes.

Alayna chuckled, pushing herself closer against Keith. This was when the movie would start to get good. She'd always catch it on T.V just at this part, and be hooked until the end, regardless if she had seen the begining or not. She sighed, remaining quiet so Keith could enjoy the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Demitri smiled.
"A bit, they had just moved into our city and had sort of befriended me. Buying me drinks in the local tavern. They were good guys, but I didn't consider them to be really my friends" Demitri said, cuddling her. When she had the blanket, he felt better about holding her, she couldn't get cold now. He smiled and kissed the back of her head.
"Good story?" He asked, wondering if it was okay or if it had sucked.

Keith rubbed his hands up and down Alayna's arm, before letting the movie capture his imagination again. He was still gettig used to technology, and could barely work his cell phone, and stuff like this amused him immensly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 pm

"Oh, alrightly." Kristen muttered. She smiled and nodded gently after Demitri kissed her head. She turned, sliding against him so she could look up at his face. "It had a happy ending." she said, smiling. Her eyes traveled over his face slowly, her bottom lip caught between her teeth again. Kristen turned back around, leaning her head back against his shoulder. She closed her, letting out a deep breath, pefectly content.

Alayna tried not to shiver as Keith rubbed his hand along her arm. It kind of tickled, and she giggled quietly, covering her mouth instantly afterward. She sighed, taking the hand that rested on her arm in her own and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Demitri sighed, "Good" He said, nuzzling her hair for a moment. Happiness once again coursed through him.
"I can't believe how happy I am" He murmured gently in her hear. Kissing it lightly, teasingly. He sighed against her hair, and then leaned back, letting her relaxe against him.

Keith arched an eyebrow at Alayna, but didn't say anything. He chuckled and let his arm drop, knowing he had tickeled her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Kristen chuckled. "Yea, so am I-" half of her sentence was lost to laughter as Demitri kissed her ear. Kristen shuddered, and quickly covered her ear, falling back against him as she laughed. She turned around sharply to look at him, eyes narrowed slightly, as if planning her revenge.

Alayna took in another deep breath, careful that her palm and Keith's didn't meet as she held his hand. "No..." Alayna murmured, smiling and pulling Keith's arm back over her. She chuckled, turning to look back at him
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Demitri pretended to wince.
"Uh oh" He teased, wrapping his arms around her, locking them, so she couldn't get away, not even if she wanted to. He lunged forward, lips kissing her other ear, knowing now that it bugged her, but not in a bad way. He smiled and leaned back, relaxing against the pillows, arms locked around her still.

"Fine" Keith said, letting her take his hand. He yawned a bit, not tired, just comfortable and turned his attention back to the movie. He chuckled, it was highly amusing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Kristen let out a small gasp and a yelp as Demitri's arms locked around her. She laughed, trying to push herself away. "Ah-no!" but it was too late, Demitri had her other ear and a shiver raced it's way down her spine. Her body shuddered and Kristen was forced to let out the breath she had been holding in. Once Demitri leaned back, Kristen rubbed her ear before pouncing slightly, locking her lips on his.

Alayna smiled, nestling herself against Keith better. She opened her eyes to watch the movie for a bit. She sighed, rubbing her lips slightly before closing her eyes again. Her body relaxed instantly, caught in the warmth of the angel's touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: