Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Demitri's body began to thrash, almost as if he were having a seizure, he knew what was wrong, but he couldn't tell her, he couldn't tell anyone. His phone flopped out of his pocket, the name Alexi flashing on the screen. His brother had been trying to call him again. Demitri shook violently, hoping Kristen would grab the phone, his brothers would know what to do, they had too. His eyes were clamped shut, as was his mouth. His long fangs slid automatically from their sheaths, and suddenly blood filled his mouth, dribbling down the corners, he had just bitten himself.

"Yea" Keith shook his head. They were jerks, and bullies in his opinion, but he didn't say that. Gabriel had been like a brother to him at one point, but now, now he was nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm

"Oh my God..." Kristen whispered as Demitri began to shake. She pressed her hands on his shoulders. "Demitri, if this is your way of a joke I will kill you!" She screamed at him. That was when she heard the vibration. Looking down quickly, Kristen saw Demitri's phone slid from his pocket. She answered it, seeing the name Alexi flashing. "Thank God. Listen to me, I'm a friend of Demitri and we're here in the cafeiteria. He drank the blood the ladies gave him and he passed out and now he's shaking. I've never seen this happen to him before. What can I do?" Everything came out of her in one breath, and she rubbed her eyes which had started to tear.

"Wow..." she whispered, sinking farther into the bed and sheets. Her skin was covered in goosebumps now and she was trying her best not to shake. Closing her eyes, Alayna took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. Pain jabbed at her chest now. It was light, almost like a pin and quick. So quick, she didn't know if she imaginged it or not. Opening her eyes when the pain hit her again, Alayna sat up now. She looked over to the window. "Something's wrong..." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm

There was rapid mumbling on the phone, in Russia, before a voice returned, speaking heavy, but coherent English.
"I'm sorry, could you please explain that again?" Alexi said, his voice light, but his accent made it very thick.
"What is wrong with Demitri?" He said, you could hear the horror and worry in his voice. His fists clenched and he glanced at his brothers.
"We need to ge there, now" He murmured in russian, still waiting for Kristen's answer. He hadn't really understood her, but the fear in her voice was making him anxious.
"Now" Sven echoed, looking confused. Alexi sighed and flicked his phone to speaker phone, making it so all the siblings could hear.

Keith's eyes grew wide, he could feel it too. He began to breath heavily, something was terribly wrong.
"Cafeteria" He gasped, his wings convulsing automatically, despire being broken he was still moving them rapidly.
"Alayna, somethings wrong.." He trailed off, he wondered if the others were okay.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Kristen took a deep breath to try and calm herself down to repeat what she had said. "I'm a friend of Demitri." she said, slowly. "He's shaking, and he's out cold. I don't know if he drank bad blood, or what but it just happened." She did her best to try and contain herself and avoiding looking down at her friend, each time she did, the tears would come back. "Please tell me you know what to do..." she said quietly, mostly a prayer to herself than towards Demitri's sibbling on the other line of the phone.

Alayna's eyes went wide at the sight of Keith's wings. "Keith, you're going to hurt yourself." she said, standing up now. She walked across the room to throw open the window. She looked around the grounds outside for a moment. Keith was right, the pain was coming from the cafetirea. "Oh my God..." she whispered, her legs feeling like jellow as Keith mentioned the others. "Demitri..." her eyes were unfocused as she stared out towards the schoolyard. She wasn't sure how she knew, or what was telling her she was right, but Alayna didn't try to think it out. "We need to go." she said, turning around, taking Keith's hand and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Alexi cursed, as did his brothers. None of them understood or spoke much english, but they had understood what the girl was telling them.
"We are on our way, we shall be there soon, much sooner then anticipated. Please, the most you can do for him right now is protect him. Do not let anything bad happen" Vladimir said into the phone. They weren't sure what was wrong, and they didn't want to give the girl the wrong instructions. He shuddered, and glanced at his brothers. They had just landed in New York, and instead of waiting for a plane, they could run.

Keith nodded and let her lead him from the room. He was still gasping, and feeling light headed, he had only felt this way once before, when he had been cast from heaven. The intesnsity of the magic was not only affecting him, but others. Vampires had collapsed in the hallway, so it seemed whatever was happening was targeting them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Kristen cursed. "Just...hurry. I'll keep him safe." she said. Looking down at Demitri now, she could see the blood in the corner of his mouths. His fangs were out. Now she was confused; his fangs only came out when he was angry...Kristen placed a hand on his chest. "Demitri, if you can hear me...you're brother's are coming..." she spoke quietly, and surprisingly calmly as she looked the vampire over. "Just...hang in there okay?" she said, loosing her cover towards the end of her sentence.

The full extent of whatever was going on, hit Alayna completely the minute she stepped out from the building. "Gah!" both her hands went straight for her forehead, and the girl swayed dangerouly. She groaned in pain, fitting against the cement fists that pounded against her head. "No..." she muttered, trying to close herself off from whatever was going on. Taking a few short breaths helped, and she was able to stand on her own. Her head still throbbed as she opened her eyes. "Oh heave help us..." she muttered, blinking back the pain and taking a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Demitri could hear Kristen, but he couldn't respond. His fangs sliced into his lower lip, more blood spilling down his face. He winced visibly, pain lancing through him. His back arched and he thrashed more, there was so much pain. His mouth fell open, finally, and he began to gasp, more blood spilled out of his mouth, all of it his. His hands clenched and unclenched, as he had no control over his body. "Kri-" He tried, but the violent shaking in his body cut him off. His mouth clamped shut again, more pain.

"Alayna, go back to the room" Keith gasped, noting her actions. If he was aware of the magic, she must be intensely overwhelemed.
"Now" He urged her, he had to get to the cafeteria, check on Kristen and Demitri.
"Please" He gave her his key, students ran through the hallways, panicking.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Kristen could feel the tears sliding down her cheek. She had her hand clenched into his shirt now, trying to keep him in place. "Demitri..." she whispered, feeling, for the first time in her life, utterly and completely helpless. "Demitri you need to fight whatever this is...fight it damnit!" Kristen couldn't hold back the sob now and she hung her head for a moment as the tears came. "Just hold on, please..."

Alayna could hardly protest as Keith pressed the room key into her hand. "Keith...it's bad..." was all she could say before another wave hit her. She nearly collasped from the pain, but she managed to keep herself standing. "B-be careful." she spoke through her teeth as she leaned agaisnt the dormitory building. She opened the door with one hand clutching her head, and pratically fell in the hallway. Thankfully inside, the waves weren't as bad, and she was able to regain her sense faster. Shaking her head slowly, Alayna stood up to watch Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Demitri shook, thrashing on the floor. His entire body was hurt, pain lanced through him, and not just due to his cut mouth. Blood rolled down his face, pooling on the floor around him. Horrible images surrounded him, threatening to overwhelm him. Images of the werewolf attack coursed through him. Pain, more pain.
"No" He gasped, convulsing more pain, more images.

Keith nodded and ran towards the cafeteria. Something was horribly wrong. Screaming students pushed past him, smashing against his injured wings, though he didn't care.
"Kristen" He gasped, seeing her, then Demitri. horrified he slid down, sitting next to her.
"What happened?' He breathed, horrified.

OOC:: Have to go for a bit. be back soon =]
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

"Oh no..." Kristen muttered. She rolled Demitri onto his side so he wouldn't choke on his own blood. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder to keep him steady, pressing her hand against his chest roughly against the convulsions. Now she could feel the trashing through his body. She closed her eyes tight against the tears, and dug her face into his shoulder. "Oh..Demitri..." she whispered. "Kristen." Looking up quickly at the sound of her name, Kristen was overwhelmed with relief at the sight of Keith. Tears ran down her face again and she just shook her head.

"I don't know. He drank the blood the ladies gave him." she explained through sobs. "He passed out, and started...con-convulsing like this..." She spoke through her teeth as Demitri shook again, and she tightened her grip. "His brother's are coming..." she added.

Alayna bit back a scream as the strongest wave hit her. She looked back at the doorway; someone had walked inside, and the opened door was like an open barrier to her. She held her head and leaned against the wall of the narrow hallway. Her vision blurred this time and she realized it was from tears in her eyes. Clutching the key tightly in her hand so she wouldn't drop it, Alayna sighed as the door closed. She remembered what Keith said about the rooms, and how it was magic proof. Once her head cleared enough, Alayan ran down the hallway and into the room. Once she had the door closed though, pain swept over her. She fell to all fours as her head threathened to burst. Looking up, Alayna realized she had left the window open.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Keith winced. "Here give him to me" He directed Kristen, seeing that she couldn't handle this.
"So his brothers are coming?" He said, trying to take her mind off the thrashing Demitri, who was now in his arms. He winced at the intensity of the movement, steeling himself against the vampire's intense strength. He winced as fangs dug into his arm, "Ow" He hissed, but didn't move his arm at all, letting his friend's fangs shred him. He closed his eyes, concentrating on whatever it was Kristen was going to say, ignoring the pain in his arm. He ignored the pain in his wings as well and closed them around himself, Kristen and Demitri, sheilding them from prying eyes.

"Kristen, Alayna's really affected by this magic, whatever it is. If you want, you can go back to her and try and help her, she's in our room. If you want to stay with Demitri I'll understand, it's just one of us should be with her" He paused, "Actually, I can probably carry Demitri to our room" He said, that way they would all be together, away from the onslaught of students.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Kristen's arms felt stiff as she let go of Demitri. Her chest hurt, but she ignored it. She rubbed her eyes and nodded. "One of his brother's called. I answered the phone and told them what happened. They said they were coming. They asked me to keep him safe. I told them we were in the cafetirea." Kristen was rambling now, almost as fast as Demitri's convulsions.

"Wait what?" she asked, holding her head. "Alayna? Wait how could it be magical?" she asked, moreso to herself than to Keith. "I don't want to move him..." she said, shaking her head. "Not until his brothers get here..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Keith nodded, "Alright, do you know how long his brothers will be?" He asked her, he kept his wings around them, he could feel the panic of the people outside the small, grey cave and he knew better then to reveal the convulsing and odviously very ill Demitri.

"Yea, she was feeling the effects of some really strong magic. It was so strong I even felt it" He said, shaking his head a bit. Demitri's fangs were still locked in his arm, but he didn't move it. He had met Demitri's brothers once, and had gotten along with them. They had taken to the fallen angel, and treated him much like family.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 pm

"They didn't say..." Kristen said, pulling her feet out from under her and clasping her hands together over her mouth. Her eyes were green in the iris and red and puffy from the tears she had shed, and the ones she was keeping back now. Her eyes never left Demitri, and each time he flinched, so did she. "I'm not sure they could speak english very well...but they understood me..." She winced, closing her eyes as Demitri's fangs stayed clamped into Keith's arm.

"I haven't felt anything..." Kristen said through her teeth. "Not until three seconds before he passed out. And it wasn't even major..." She buried her face into her hands and screamed. "I should have seen something like this coming if Alayna could sense it!" she yelled into her hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 pm

"No they can't. I've met them once before" Keith said, shaking his head. He didn't know any Russian, and they had barely spoke English, but they had gotten along.
"They're really nice" He said, his voice calm. He winced as she got more and more agitated.
"Kristen, everything will be fine. I promise" He murmured, he wanted to hug her, but having Demitri's fangs in one arm, and his other supporting his friend, he was in no position to hug anyone.

"We know Alayna is sensitive to magic use, as am I. Not as much Alayna, but years of traning had made him sensitive.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Kristen merely shook her head. She couldn't speak anymore. If she did, she would start balling right then and there. And that was something she did not want to do. Unfortunatly, her body didn't give her that much choice, and the tears were leaving her eyes slowly but steadily as she laced her fingers together and pressed them against her mouth.

She lasted for about two minutes before she had to burry her face in her arms. "What the hell is taking them so long?" she asked picking her head up and brushing the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Keith winced as she began to cry in ernest. Sighing, he wrapped his wing around her, using the gentle feathers to comfort her.
"Kristen, they'll be here soon. All we can do is wait" He murmured. Although he appeared calm, internally he was a mess. This exact scene, holding Demitri, reminded him vividly of the great wars with the demons. Holding fallen comrads, reassuring those you know were going to die, but lying to them anyway. He winced brutally, images long since forgotten or repressed surfacing.

"Kristen, calm down, they'll be here soon" He murmured, praying for the first time in three years.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Kristen looked up at the angel with red eyes now. She shook her head stiffly, grateful for his attempts to comfort her, but at this point, nothing was going to convince her. "We may not have time to wait!" She hissed, looking away from Keith, ashamed that she had said that to him. She ran her figners through her hair again as the angel's wing came around her. She looked up at the feathers and shook her head again, taking in a deep breath.

"Please don't hurt yourself Keith..." she said quietly, attempting to rubb her face clean of the tears. she couldn't remember the last time she had cried this much about anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

"I'll be fine. I'm going to heal tonight anyway" Keith said carelessly, ignoring that she had snapped at him. Demitri's phone viberated again, and he used his sort-of free hand to grab it.
"Hello?" He said, wincing at the feral growl echoed in the phone. Odviously the three brothers were arguing.
"Keith?" Alexi's voice asked, "Yea, it's me" He responded, sighing as he heard a collective sigh on the other end.
"We're at the school, hwere are you?"
"Cafeteria. Look for the wings" The phone clicked shut.
"There here Kristen, they're on their way" He said to her, smiling reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Kristen's eyes widened as Keith answered the phone. She waited, somewhat impatiently as Keith talked briefly and hung up the phone. Her shoulder fell in utter relief as she dared to look down at Demitri. Pain and a sense of naseua waved over her. She shook her head, pulling her eyes away from her friend and looking down at her hands. "Thank God..." she whispered, the tears coming back to her again. This time, moreso out of relief than anything else.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC:: Can you play one of the brothers?
I can take Vladimir and Alexi.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:38 pm

{{um, I'll try? What was the thrid one's name again? xD }}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 pm

OOC: Sven =]
Thanks!

BIC:
Demitri shuddered violently in Keith's arms, his fangs imbedding themselves deeper in Keith's arm. Wincing, Keith tried to concentrate on anything but the pain. Suddenly a myraid of loud, Russian voices sounded outside his wings. Smiling slightly, he opened the grey wings, revealing himself, Kristen and the convulsing Demitri.
Both Alexi and Vlad swore loudly, "What happened?" Alexi asked, falling on his knees next to his brother.

Alexi was tall, with light blonde hair and startling blue eyes. He had a willowy figure, but you could see the muscle. He was incredibly handsom, as were all the brothers. Vladimir, better known as Vlad was the tallest of the three, his hair was nearly black, and his eyes were a deep brown.

Vlad swore, sitting down next to Keith. He murmured in Russian, seeing the fangs imbedded in Keith's arm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 pm

{{No prob}}

Sven followed in with his older brothers, muttering quietly to himself. He nodded to Keith before sitting down in front of Demitri. He winced slightly at the sight of his younger brother. This wasn't exactly what he had imagined...He looked over at Alexi before his eyes darted to Kristen. He had no doubt she was the one who had answered the phone ealier.

Kristen had pushed herself back when she heard the three brother enter the cafetirea. She tried to keep herself composed, and she was doing great until Demitri shuddered again. She bit down on her tongue against the urge to cry and watched the brothers cautiously. "I told you..." she said quietly. "He passed out after drinking half a bottle of blood. After he passed out, he started....shaking like that." she nodded back to Demitir before looking away; her eyes were stinging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 pm

"I don't think it's the blood though. I mean, remember the magic?" Keith murmured, wincing as Demitri's fangs sliced into his arm. He was worried sick about Alayna, and as soon as this was over, he was going to go find her.

"Magic?" Aleix murmured, leaning over and gently pulling Demitri's head away from Keith. Angel and vampire blood intermingled on the floor. He sucked in a breath, seeing the painful damage to his younger brother's mouth. He turned to his brothers speaking rapidly in russian.
"I've never seen anything like this before. Have you?"

Vlad shook his head, glancing around, they were drawing a crowd.
"No" He turned to Kristen and Keith, switching to English.
"Is there a more private place we can take him?" He asked them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: