Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm

"Oh...I get to meet the whole family then?" she asked with a light laugh. Her eyes went wide and she laughed, clapping her hands. "Sweet!...That means we just did all that running for nothing." she said, laughing as she fell back on the grass with a rough thud. She lay there in the grass for a moment before looking up. "So when will they be here?" she asked.

Alayna smiled and she sat next to Keith. She rested her head on his shoulders, lacing her fingers with his. "Yea. I guess I forget that this is a highschool..." she muttered. She chuckled. "I'd rather not be perscuted..." she muttered, looking over at him. "But I'm glad you would be there with me."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yea.." Demitri trailed off, everyone meeting his family probably wasn't a good idea, but there wasn't much he could actually do about it.
"Tomorrow morning, around eleven. I have to go to the airport and meet up with them" He said, smiling a bit.
'No morning classes for me" He grinned, he was slightly excited to see his brothers, but at the same time, he was anxious.
"I wonder how they'd react once they realize I have a human for a room mate. That probably won't go over so well" He said, shaking his head and shuddering. Thankfully they were staying at the hotel, so he wouldn't have to be around them all time time.

Keith smiled and wrapped an arm around her.
"I know, but still. I don't want you to feel like you're suffering alone or anything. I went through a lot of stuff when I first came here" He said, frowning. It was true, he had suffered, a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Kristen sat upright, blades of dead grass sticking to her head. "Oi...that's early..." she muttered. "I'll have to start waking up even earlier to get Alayna praticing in the morning.." she mused. "I can hold her during lunch too if you want?" she suggested, twirling ideas in her head for the early morning pratice. She wouldn't have Demitri as a test dummy...so close combat training tomorrow it was.

"I can only imagine..." Alayna mummbled. "I'm not suffering though..." she said, smiling slightly. "Quiet the opposite, I'm down right happy." she turned to look at him, obviously trying to hold back her smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm

"Whatever you think is best. I can still help you out. My brother's are staying at a hotel, so as long as I make time for them, I can help you with Alayna" He said, smiling and shrugging a bit.
"You could ask Keith for help, he's an incredible fighter, or so I'm told. Apparantly we look like idiots compared to him" Demitri said, laughing. It was often hard to imagine the calm, generally kind fallen angel was a warrior, but there was a lot that Keith didn't share.

"Good" Keith murmured, smiling softly at her. He brought up a hand and let it caress the side of her face for a moment, before letting it fall.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

"Why do I have the sense that they may just randomly appear on campus to check up on you when we least expect it?" Kristen asked, narrowing her eyes in a teasing way. She shrugged after that, running her hands through her hair, and picking out the grass. She thought over asking Keith to help train Alayna. No doubt he wouldn't mind helping out...Kristen's eyes went wide. "I wonder how the magic lessons are going..." she muttered, looking up at the dorm building with half closed eyes.

Alayna tiled her head lightly, leaning into Keith's hand as it passed over her face gently. Her smile soften, as did her gaze as she looked back at Keith. She almost couldn't believe it, even as she stared into fallen angel's eyes. Butterflies stirred in her chest as her heart beat grew strong. It wasn't any faster, but she could feel it hard against her rib cage. She hadn't realized she was leaning forward until her lips brushed against Keith's lightly. She pulled away slowly to look back him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Demitri snorted.
"I'm sure their studying very hard" He said sarcastically, laughing a bit. He rolled his eyes theatrically at Alayna.
"So now what? Do you wanna head to the cafeteria? I bet there's something to eat around there" He said, shrugging. The cafeteria was very good about carrying special meals, especially for those who were inclined to follow a rather particular diet. They often had water bottles of blood, and gave as many to the vampires as needed.

Keith smiled as her lips touched his. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the calm, happy atmosphere of the room. He opened his eyes a moment later, aware that she was looking at him. He smiled, self-conscious.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked, bringing his hand up automatically. Pale fingers raked over pale cheeks, a small frown on his face for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm

"Huh..." Kristen muttered with a slightly chuckle, bringing her eyes from the dorm. As if on cue, Kristen's stomach growled. She cluched her mid-section and stood up, suddenly away that she hadn't eaten the previous night, skipped breakfast, had a light lunch, and had raced a good distance. She looked at Demitri with a light shrugg. "Yea. Food sounds good right about now." she said, walking backwards towards the cafeteria, waiting for Demitri to follow.

Alayna laughed, taking Keith's hand from his face. "No...nothing..." she said, looking him over again. "You do sorta glow though.....is that normal for angels?" Alayna asked, tilting her head slightly. She was teasing him a bit, but now that she looked at him, she almost could see a very faint glow...maybe she was imagining it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Demitri laughed softly, hearing her stomach growl. Shaking his head he trailed along behind her, catching up effortlessly.
"So why do you think the others are so uptight about the humans? I mean yea we've all had bad things happen to us, but that really isn't a good excuse to take it out on people who have never even seen us before" He murmured, shaking his head. If anyone had any right to have any prejudices against creatures, it should be him, against werewolves. He didn't though, he just didn't like them, but he didn't deliberately go out and attack them randomly, not like they did him.

"Oh" Keith said, letting her keep his hand.
"Yes, glowing is quiet normal. But I wasn't aware that I did anymore" He said, shaking his head. "Fallen angels aren't really supposed to, or so I've been told" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Kristen tensed at the topic. "I'm not sure..." she muttered. "But...I can almost guess why...ya know how you usually assume that every werewolf is out to get you? Well..most human's think the same way about us...so...in a way, it's reversed." Kristen said, cracking her knuckles. "Since there are humans here now, if I were Donny, I'd say that humans know we exsist, and are trying to get rid of us by sending humans to the school." She shrugged. "Best thing I can think of really."

"Well..it's not like your a light bulb or anything." Alayna said, laughing. "It's faint...but it's there..." she tilted her head. "Or I'm imagining it...which is highly possible at the moment." she added, lacing her fingers between Keith's in the hand she held. She looked down at their hands. His skin was a few shades paler, compared to her's. She wasn't exactly tan, though she rather spend a day outside than in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm

"I don't think every werewolf is out to get me. But that does make sense" Demitri murmured, he walked along side her, silent for a moment, lost in thought.
"You'd think if the humans knew about us and sent students of their own kind to get rid of us, they would have sent someone more imposing then Alayna and the other one's I've noticed" He said, shaking his head. So far all the humans appeared weak, not in a bad way, but less dangerous then anyone at the school.

Keith shrugged. "Well angels do glow, so there is a small chance I am" He murmured, he glanced down, but couldn't see the supposed light coming from his skin. That was normal though, you couldn't really tell if you were glowing. He glanced down at their intertwined hands, god he was so pale. He closed his eyes again, savouring the moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 pm

"I noticed that straight off." Kristen agreed, nodding her head. "Which makes me believe that they don't know about us yet...." Taking a deep breath, Kristen fought down the urge to shudder. "That makes me think that by Christmas, when kids go home for the holidays, is when we're going to have problems....that's when word will spread." She pulled the door open to the cafetirea, stepping inside the air conditioned room. A few students were sitting, clumped together at tables. A few looked over their shoulders at Kristen and Demitri as they walked in. Other's kept their heads at the table.

Alayna nodded as she listened, trancing the lines in Keith's skin. "Can I ask you something?" she asked quietly, tilting her head to look at him slightly. "Do humans really have to be like...serious in their religion in order to go to heaven?" She had gone to church on Sunday's as a child, but as she grew older, the Church session dwindled down to just on holidays like Easter and Christmas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Demitri nodded his head to some fellow vampires and smiled as greetings were called out. He continued to follow Kristen, ignoring the invites to come and hang out.
"Perhaps, I'm sure the school has accounted for that though. Maybe the humans don't go home, you know? Or they use one of the mages to cast a spell, preventing them talking about anything abnormal at school?" Demitri said, catching up to her. Walking up to the counter, the lady working automatically handed him a large water bottle, filled with bright red liquid.
"Thanks"

Keith was slightly taken aback by the question, but also impressed.
"No, you do not have to be a devoute worshipper or anything. Just as long as you live your life in accordance to the rules of God. You see the bible is not God's word, it's the supposed word of god, but interpreted by men. Therefore, as long as you live your life to the best of your ability, and do not commit any major sins, you should go to heaven" He explained softly. "I was never really involved with that though. You see, just like humans, angels have different 'jobs'. Mine never involved prayers or anything"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Kristen ordered a slightly normal dish; chicken tenders and fries. Her drink was a little different though. It was the house special today. "What did you guys put in it this time?" Kristen asked, shaking the water bottle. The liquid inside was brown like soda, and fizzed as Kristen shook it. The lady smiled, but shook her head. "Just try it this time Kristen." was the answer. Kristen shrugged before taking her tray and sitting at an empty table. Other kids were calling to her and Demitri, but at the moment, she didn't want any other company.

Alayna looked up at Keith. She listened intently, nodding here and there. "So like the Ten Commandments? Don't steal, don't kill...that sort of things?" she asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Demitri slid into the chair opposite Kristen, mouthing 'later'' to some of his vampire friends. Demitri was fairly popular at the school, and often was the center of attention, which he always found uncomfortable and akward. He unscrewed the cap of his water bottle, taking a small sip before making a taste. Deer, he hated deer. He sighed and continued to drink, knowing that the staff would force him too if he didn't. Out of all the creatures at the school, the vampires were the most closely watched, mainly due to their feeding habits.

"Yea basically. Funny enough though, it doesn't apply to my kind" He said, shaking his head. His job in heaven had basically been mindless destruction, anything that God or the four arch angels wanted destroyed was destroyed. He sighed, those were not always pleasant memories.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Kristen munched on her fries quietly, obviously deep in thought. Without much though, Kristen uncapped her water bottle and took a small sip. "Whoa!" she said, as she swallowed the drink. Pulling the bottle away from her, Kristen dug her face in her arm as she coughed. "Holy Skies..." She muttered after her coughing fit was over. She looked at the drink with a slightly quizzical look. After a while, that look disappeared and she smiled. "That is some good stuff...Man I love the cafe ladies.." She said, shaking her head as she took another swig of the drink.

Alayna nodded. She sat back on his bed, letting go of his hand for a moment. She moved herself all the way back so that she rested against the wall. Her eyes wandered over his wings in the light the setting sun jabbed into the room. Orange, red, yellow and gray mixed in such a perfect harmony, that Alayna wanted colored pencils and her sketch pad. She smiled at the sight before bring her mind back to the topic. "So...people who break those laws actually go to hell?" she asked, drawing her knees up to her chest as she sat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm

"I don't" Demitri grumbled, glaring at the water bottle. They knew how much the majority of the vampires hated deer, but they always had it. He sighed, his long fangs sliding from their hiding places in his irritation. On more then one occasion he had refused to drink it, only to be forced too. The vampires were monitored when fed, so if they went more then one day without feeding, the administration would force them to drink, it sucked, but he supposed it was necessary.

"Yes" Keith responded, smiling a bit.
"They really aren't hard rules. And of course their are certain circumstances that you can break the commandments. For example, if you're poor and you steal from someone who is rich, to feed your family. You won't be punished" He said, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Kristen smirked, taking another drink before putting the bottle down to finish her meal. "Never really understood the difference in blood.." she muttered, knowing he must have gotten a type he didn't like; she could see his fangs. "Try some of mine." she offered, pointing to the drink. The unsettleing feeling in Kristens stomach had completely disappeared, and her head didn't feel as heavy as this morning. Whatever was in the drink, it worked wonders.

Alayna nodded. "Well, that makes sense." she muttered. "Then I'm pretty set." she joked with a light chuckle. She let her mind mule over all that Keith had told her. There was still one question she wanted to ask him, but something told her she shouldn't just right now. Instead, another idea came to her. "So..are demons like...the workers of Satan?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:09 pm

"No thanks" Demitri said, making a face. He couldn't stand the taste of human food or drink, it often made him sick for days, and if he was ill when his brothers got here, he was in trouble.
"It's alright" He murmured, wrinkling his nose and taking another sip of the blood. He could feel the cafeteria workers stares on his back, but shrugged them off. They were just making sure the vampire was feeding.

"Yea, they are" Keith said, he sensed she had something else she wanted to ask, but he shrugged it off. He leaned back, "Demons are the inhabitors of hell. They can come to earth, but only if they manage to crawl out of hell. They basically thrive on causing misery and mayham" He explained. "They often work for Satan, but they fear him as well"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Kristen shrugged, finishing the chicken and fries. She pushed away the empty dish, taking the bottle in her hands again. She leaned back, taking a long drink before sitting back right. "I hate it when you never realize how hungry you were until you eat..." she muttered, putting the cap back on her bottle before letting her eyes wander over the others in the cafetirea.

"I would too..." Alayna said with a shudder at the thought. She rested her head on her knees, turning so that she faced him as she thought. This was like a whole new reality for her. She sighed deeply at the thought. There were so many new rules, and everyone and everything had a history...it was almost like how the movies made it. Alayna smirked at that thought. "So what kind of roles do angels have in heaven?" she wondered quietly, looking at Keith with soft but curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Demitri nodded his agreement.
"Do you want anything else? Or are you good?" He asked, tossing the half-empty bottle in the trash. He had fed last night, so he was quiet full by this point. He noted the frown of one of the workers, but just shrugged it off. The admin knew he fed last night, so he would be good. He stretched out, noting the attention of a few students. The sound of soft talking filled the air, it was quiet comfortable in the cafeteria in the evening.

"Lot's of things" Keith said, smiling.
"There are the arch angels, who are just below God on the hierachy. Guardian angels for specific humans and prophets. Soilders, they fight the battles for God, and are often sent on certain missions, and of course angels that listen to the prayers of the humans, and attempt to answer a few of them"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm

"No...I'm good." Kristen said, sitting back with a content sigh. She sipped her drink slowly as her eyes glanced around the room. She spotted a few humans, but the rest seemed to be year-round students. "Somethings gone on..." she muttered, hearing the chatter amoung the room.

Alayna's eyes went wide. "That is so cool..." she whispered in awe. "Do you become an angel right off the back?" she asked, letting her legs strecth out along the bed now. "Or do you have to work for it?" she slid down on the bed so that she was pratically laying down, and rested her head on a hand s she could continue to look at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Demitri arched an eyebrow.
"What?" He asked her, glancing around the room as well. He was sort of 'sleepy' from all the blood, and was a bit out of it. Shaking his head, he tried to keep himself awake. He had never felt this way before, sleepy yes, but this out of it.
"Kristen.." He slurred, his eyelids flickering, something was wrong, he could feel it. He slumped forward at the table, his head pitching forward.

"You don't ever become an angel" Keith said, shaking his head and grinning.
"You see, I was never human, angels are born in heaven. Only one human I know of has ever become an angel" He smiled. "Heaven for humans and angels is very, very different"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Kristen cursed. She practically jumped the table to prevent Demitri from smashing into the table, face first. "Hey. Demitri..." She said, holding him slightly to look at his face better. He looked drugged almost. "Demitri! Stay with me." she called, slapping his face lightly. Kristen looked around the cafetirea. People were starting to look over, other vampires were knocking out. "The blood..." Kristen realized, looking back at Demitri. "Hey dude, talking to me!" She pratically yelled.

"Oh..." Alayna said. Her eyes fell to the sheets on the bed before she turned onto her back to look up at the ceiling. Now she was curious. "How did that one human become an angel?" she asked, turning to look back at him now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Demitri could barely focus on Kristen, he could hear her, but his tounge felt as if it were covered in fur, the effort of talking was just to much. His head spun, it hurt, a low groan escaped him, and his eyes began to shut. He was awake, in his mind, but his body as so far gone. He opened his mouth to speak again, but it just wouldn't work. He teetered dangerously, his body moving on it's own accord, then he was gone. His eyes shut and he crashed forward, his body slamming into Kristen.

"He saved Gabriel's life" Keith said softly. "The only way for a human to become an angel is to do something in the service of heaven, but not something small. The man risked his life to save Gabriel's and therefore, he is reward with eternal life, and a place of high standing in the ranks of the angels"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 pm

"No! Demitri!" Kristen yelled as the vampire fell agaisnt her. It took all she had to keep the boy from topping her over. She lay Demitri down on the floor gently before shifting into a tiger and letting out an antagonizing roar. It was a sign to all those that knew her, that something was wrong. Shifting back, Kristen looked back at Demitri before around at the garbage he had thrown the bottle of blood into. Fishing it out, she opened the cap. The blood looked the same but smelled too much like iron to her. She didn't dare taste it. Throwing it back into the can, Kristen stormed up to one of the kicthen ladies, taking her by the shirt. "What did you put in the blood!?" Kristen hissed. The lady shook her head in fear. "N-Nothing! Same as always." Kristen let go of the woman in disgust, going back to Demitri. She had no idea what to do, and fear was slowly creeping into her throat. There was no way she could get him out of here by herself. "Somebody! I need help!" She called out, hearing the scared teenager she was at the moment and scowled herself inwardly for it.

'Wow' Alayna mouthed the word, silently awed. "The Gabriel?" she asked quietly, placing her head on the bed and clutching the sheets in her hands like she had so many years as a child. She looked up at Keith with awe and curiosity and respect for the angel of whom they spoke about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: