Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Demitri sighed and smiled, his face pressed against Kristen's hair.
"Your Dad sounds like someone I wouldn't get along with" He murmured, voice slightly muffled by her hair.
"I can tell you, I don't mind" he murmured, it was true. Kristen had told him her own horror story, which was fairly huge for her, so he was alright with sharing. He sighed and moved his face so that he could see her better. He liked to see people's reactions to what he said, it was interesting.

"Yes, but I do have the ability to heal" Keith explained. "I'm going to try and heal it tonight, but I don't know if it will work. When I fell, my abilites were affected and now I'm only starting to get them back" He murmured, grinning a bit. It was true, when an angel fell, they changed drastically and it took awhile to for them to be fully functional again. That was why when he had been kidnapped by humans, he had been unable to free himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Kristen couldn't help but chuckle at the remark. "No. My father would not like you at all..." she muttered, leaning her head against his arm. He looked at her now, and it sent a small chill through her body. She was almost afraid to ask for the whole story; the scars alone scarred her. She shook her head again. "I do though..." she whispered, breaking the gaze they'd held to look down at her hands. Taking a deep breath, Kristen let it out slowly and smirked with a shrug. "You told me those responible for it are dead. I would only want the story if they weren't, so I could go and kill them myself." she said, looking away from him completely now.

Alayna stood up from the bed, looking at Keith's injured wing. "What if it doesn't work?" she asked quietly, almost afraid of the answer. Her eyes were on the banadages wrapped around the wing, torn between sorrow and guilt. "Will it make it worse?" she asked, pulling her eyes away from his wing to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Demitri sighed, he crushed her too him again.
"Alright" He murmured softly. He was still worried about her, but he wouldn't press the subject. She'd ask for the story if she wanted it. He released her and leaned back on the bed, his arms were bare, so you could still see the scars on them, but he was unaware of that fact.

"No, it wont make it worse. It just wont make it better" He murmured. It might make it worse, but he wasn't about to tell her that. He smiled softly at her, she looked worried and upset, which made him sad. He stood, and walked over to her. Smiling he sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her.
"Are you okay?" He asked her, his voice soft, but worried.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Kristen took another deep breath before standing up to strecth. She looked down at Demitri, notcing that the scars ran all the way up his arms and over his back. She let the breath out slowly, pulling her eyes away from the vampire. "So? Now what?" she asked, snapping her arm to release her main dagger. She twirled it in her fingers for a moment before testing the edge. She inhaled sharply, having cut her thumb before sticking the bleeding wound in her mouth. After a moment, Kristen replaced the dagger and turned to face Demitri, thumb still in mouth, with a childish smile and shrugg.

Alayna tried to smile, but in the end only shrugged. She refused to look up at Keith. "I feel bad...it was practically my fault you hurt your wings..." she said quietly. "I just..." Alayna took a shaky breath, letting it out with a nervous chuckle. "I didn't want to leave...and you broke your wing because of it..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Demitri's relaxed posture tensed at the scent of blood, but having fed last night he was okay. He stretched his arms above his head and shrugged.
"Um, no idea" He murmured, glancing up at her and laughing gently. She looked so childish, in a good way. The phone next to the bed went off, reaching over, he checked the number on the screen of his cell. Holding up a finger, he flipped it open, and began to speak rapidly in Russian.

"It's not your fault" Keith said gently. "I broke it before, so any strain on it can break it again. So it's most definately not your fault" He said, pulling her close to him again. He didn't want her to feel bad, it made him feel even worse. Sighing he closed his eyes, gently he closed his one good-ish wing around her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Kristen nodded, walking around in a circle as Demitri talked on the phone. He had tried to teach her some Russian, but the words never stuck with her; she had no clue what he was talking about. Her eyes wandered over the room as if it were the first time she had seen it. Flexing her fingers, Krsiten checked to make sure her thumb wasn't still bleeding before shoving her hands in her pockets. She almost hated days like these...where there was nothing to do...it made her restless.

Alayna smiled as Keith pulled her close. "No. Don't hurt yourself again." She said, putting up a hand to stop Keith's wing. "There's no wind this time." she looked up at with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Demitri flicked his phone shut and smiled at Kristen.
"Sorry" He murmured, "That was Vladimir" He said as way of explenation. His family in Russia called him regularly, they were very protective of their youngest, which was him. He tossed the phone down and sighed, "What would you you like to do?" He asked her, knowing that they were both bored. He sighed, mulling over what Vlad had said. It made him slightly antsy. It seemed a new group of werewolves had moved into their territory, and apparently they were vicious. Vlad had also said that he might be coming to check up on him. It had taken him a long time to convince his family it was safe for him to leave to the school the first time, and even longer the second time, after his injury.

Keith shook his head.
"So?" He said, smiling. He liked holding onto her, even if there was no wind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm

"Good news or bad news?" Kristen asked, sitting on Alayna's bed to look at Demitri. She tilted her head to the side slightly as she watched him hang up to phone and toss it away from him. After a moment, Kristen shrugged. "I don't know...something..." she muttered, flexing her fingers. A thought came to her then. "Hey...you don't think Donny will go looking for other humans will he?" she asked, turning to face Demitri suddenly.

"So, I don't want you to hurt yourself." Alayna said, feeling the blood run to her face. She looked back down, not wanting him to see her blush. She bit her lip for a moment before resting her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm

"Uh, good and bad I guess" He murmured, sort of distracted. "I don't know. Donny may be tough, but he also won't risk getting expelled. Odviously administration is not going to tolerate any anti-human behaviour" He murmured, still thinking about what Vlad had told him. He glanced at the clock by the wall, in less the twenty four hours his grumpy, and extremely over-protective older brother would be here.

Keith was sort of suprised when she placed her head against his chest. He let his wings droop, but instead he wrapped his arms lightly around here. He closed his eyes, content again, like he had been yesterday.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:43 pm

"Yea..." Kristen muttered, clearly glad of Demitri's answer. "I guess your right." She noticed that the vampires eyes kept glancing at the clock. "Well...what was the bad news?" she asked quietly, sitting on the edge of Alayan's bed now.

Alayna took a deep breath as Keith's arms wrapped around her. Warmth spread through her slowly and Alayna bit her lip again. She had felt this way yesterday when Keith had held her, but she had firgured it was from his wings that had been around them then. Alayna let out her deep breath, bringing her hands up to her face. "Keith...why are you guys helping me? Wouldn't it be easier to...shun me? Or just...ignore me..." Alayna asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:49 pm

"Uh, apparently a new werewolf pack was moved into our territory" He said, sighing, feeling akward. "Also, apparantly Vlad is coming to vist, like tomorrow. He called me from the airport" He said, shrugging a bit. He was happy to see Vlad, but it was sort of a mixed feeling. His brother could be a bit much at times.

Keith glanced down at her, not dropping his arms at all. "Well, it might be easier, but who cares" Keith said, shrugging a bit. "Everyone is different, and if we were to judge you on your species, we would be just as bad as Donny or any of those close minded morons" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Kristen chuckled. "Oh so I get to meet the family a little sooner?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest with a smirk. Her smirk faltered for a moment at the mention of another wolfpack but she quickly recovered herself. "Guess they'll have you staying here then huh?"

Alayna smiled. She needed to here that. Epsically him. She looked up at him with a happy smile. "I'm glad you think that." she said, staring at his eyes with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

"I dunno. They might want me home to help" He said, shrugging a bit.
"You have to understand, it took them forever to let me come here in the first place. And after I was hurt, they wouldn't consider letting me leave for the longest time. I had to basically beg" He said shrugging.
"Vlad is the most protective of my three brothers. He is the oldest, and therefore the leader. If he wants me to leave, then I suppose I must, unless I can convince him that this is the best place for me" He said, shrugging a bit. His three brothers, Vladimir, Sven and Alexi were all older then him, and very over protective.

Keith grinned, and sighed. He didn't say anything, just enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Kristen flexed her fingers, creating a fist and letting her fingers relax. She nodded. It made sense. "Would they really pull you out of school though?" she asked, walking around now. "I mean, classes start tomorrow!" Kristen shuddered at the thought.

Alayna looked at Keith for a long moment, pulling herself closer just slightly. Her face grew pink and she slowly looked back down at her hands. Her heart was racing at a rate that almost knocked the wind out of her. She took a deep breath, trying to contain the warmth in her chest and the nerves that shook her body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yea, they wouldn't hesitiate. Alexi didn't even want me to come here at all" Demitri said, shrugging a bit.
"Seriously, it took a lot of convincing. Plus, I've been through high school like six times" Demitri said, shaking his head and sitting down on the bed. He sighed and flopped back.
"This sucks" He muttered, shaking his head and acting for all the world just like an average, upset teenager.

Keith closed his eyes and leaned forward a bit, his cheeck resting against the top of her head. He could feel her heart pounding against him, but he didn't say anything. He smiled into her hair, feeling more strange emotions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Kristen stopped pacing to look at Demitri. Her face had paled slightly and there was now a frown on her face. She sat on the edge of his bed, taking a deep breath. "Well...he won't be here until tomorrow right?" she asked, a slightly mischievious glint to her eyes. "If he does have the intentions to take you out of school...then you've only got a few hours left..." she smirked, standing up. "There's gotta be something you were looking forward to do this year....we'll do it today."

Alayna could feel him smiling against her forehead, and she moved slightly to brush against his lips. Her heart jumped a beat and she pulled away from him. "This is..." Alayna let the sentence trail off, rubbing her mouth with a shaking hand. She chuckled nervously. "I've never had a crush this strong before..." she said quietly, turning around to face Keith. She searched his face for anything that told her he might feel the same. "Never in such a short time...even though if feels like I've known you my entire life." she spoke as she walked back towards him, keeping her eyes on his face. "Almost like I do know you..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Demitri laughed. "To be honest, I haven't really thought about. I know Vlad wants me to come home, but I might be able to convince him to let me stay" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling. He brushed his fingers through his hair, glancing up at Kristen.
"Is there anything you want to do? With me? I mean before I potentially leave?" He asked her, flipping onto his stomach.

Keith felt a small smile spread over his face.
"I know how you feel" He murmured softly. "I'm feeling things I've never felt before, ever" He said, smiling and shaking his head. He watched her closely. He rose to stand, towering over her, stepping closer, he tentitively wrapped his arms around her, using one hand to tilt her face up. Leaning down, he brushed his lips to her's, before pulling away and grinning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Kristen thought for a moment, running her fingers through her hair. "I dont...." and idea came to her, and Kristen grinned from ear to ear. "Race you across campus?" she asked. Once Kristen had gotten her transformation into a tiger down pack, all she had wanted to do was run. Since Demitri was a vampire with supernatural speed, he had been the only one to keep up with her. Even her professor had said she could run faster than the average white-tiger. She hadn't raced across campus for quite some time. Hoping to get a heads-start, Kristen dashed out of the room and down the hallway.

Alayna's heart was in her throat, though she tried to contain herself as Keith stood up, and wrapped his arm around her. She didn't fight him when he titled her head, and she closed her eyes before their lips touched lightly. Alayna kept her eyes closed as Keith pulled away, and she let out a small sigh. A smile spread on her face slowly as she opened her eyes. "I take it then that you don't have a girlfriend?" she asked quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Demitri laughed and shook his head. He gave her a minute, before he began to run. Shaking his head again, he sped up, catching up with Kristen in a matter of seconds. He loved the feeling of running, the wind, the speed, it suited him perfectly. He stayed neck in neck with Kristen, though he knew he could go much faster, he was enjoying the companionship.

Keith smiled and stared down into her eyes. His wings fluttered briefly for a moment.
"Well that depends" He said, teasing her a bit, "On what you say" He smiled, but it was hard. His emotions were in complete turmoil, and he didn't know really how to react. He wanted her to say yes, to be his, so badly, but at the same time, he didn't want get her hurt in anyway. Being with him would be very hard on her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Kristen was already outside once Demitri caught up to her. Her chest was heaving, her heart was pounding, and she could feel the fire in her legs from the stress of running so fast so suddenly. She looked at Demitri best she could before nodding and jumping forward. She shifted into the full grown tiger with an excited roar before kicking it into high gear across the feild. Her tiger eyes focused on the grand tree a few yards away. That was the finish line.

Alayna grinned from ear to ear. She tried to hide her excitement by looking down for a moment, then looking up, as if she were considering the question, and her answer. Glancing at the window, Alayna's eyes flicked back to Keith with her answer. She smiled wide again, looking at him completely. "Yes." she said. "That is...if you don't mind having a human as a girlfriend." she teased with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Demitri laughed and sped up, passing her and reaching the tree. Tapping the trunk, he turned, leaning his back against it, waiting for her. He smiled and took a deep breath, letting his eyes survey the school. He couldn't imagine this being his last night, that just hurt to much to imagine. He shoved his hands in his pockets, his good mood slipping a little bit.

Keith smiled and pressed her too him, burying his face in her hair.
"No, I don't mind" He murmured softly, his voice slightly muffled by her hair. He couldn't believe how incredibly happy was.
"Not as long as you don't mind having a fallen angel as your boyfriend?" He said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:31 pm

"Uh!" The tiger roar in replace of Kristen's groan as the tiger sped around the tree and collasped on the ground. Kristen re-appeared, resting on all fours, breathing heavily with a smile on her face. "I never...could...beat you..." She breathed, taking a deeper breath. "Could I...?" she asked, sitting back on her heels to look up at Demitri in time to see him shove his hands in his pockets. She sighed, passing a hand over her lips. Using the tree for support, Kristen stood up and walked over to him with a look of sympathy.

Alayna wrapped her arms around his neck tigher, pulling herself closer to him. She could feel her heart beat pounding against both her chest, and now his and she dug her face into his shoulder. "How could I mind?!" she asked, pulling away suddenly to look at him. Alayna smiled again, tilting her head slightly, awating an answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Demitri glanced up, smiling brightly.
"Nope, but it's hardly fair, a tiger, a very fast one, versus a vampire" He grinned, he didn't want to be sad on what was potentially his last night here. He grinned, "Now what?" He asked, pulling his hands from his pockets. He felt his phone viberate and glanced down. Grumbling, he snapped it open.
"Alexi" He said, then began to speak in Russian, his anger apparant.

"Lots of reasons" He murmured, frowning a bit.
"I mean, there's a bit of danger being involved with me" He said softly. There were demons, and many creatures that had it in for him. Not to mention the baggage he carried around since being kicked out of heaven. He sighed, and smiled, not wanting sour memories ruin what could easily be one of the happiest moments of his very long life.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 pm

"Good point..." Kristen muttered with a nod. Her face fell slightly as Demitri answered his phone once more. This time, she could hear the anger in his voice. She turned to face him, a slight warning look on her face. From what she knew, getting angry at family, didn't help that much at all.

"I think I'm in danger just being at this school Keith..." Alayna said, trying to brighten his mood. "We'll keep it a secert then. Only let Kristen and Demitri know..." she suggested with a slight shrugg, pulling her arms away and standing right; she had been on her tip-toes the whole time. She let her hands slide down to his arms, keeping her eyes on him. "I don't mind though, Keith." she said quietly with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Demitri shook his head, talking quickly and rapidly. Finally he nodded and murmured something quietly and hanging up the phone.
"Alexi" He muttered shaking his head and looking at his phone, before shoving it in his pocket.
"Scratch just Vlad coming, now they all are" He murmured.
"They don't know if I have to go home yet, but they want to check out the school. Make sure that everything's going okay" He murmured, smiling at her.
"And if I do have to leave, it's not till christmas" He smiled, but it wasn't great new that all three were coming. That could result in a lot of drama.

"No, I don't want to lie" Keith said, tilting her face to look up at his. "If people are going to perscute you for being human, then I'm going to be with you the whole time" He said, gently pulling her to him and sitting on the bed.
"Besides, people are bound to find out eventually, it is high school"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: