HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 pm

"Yea of course" Keith grumbled.
"As soon as you get this done, I'm leaving. She was googling about thsi!" He told Demitri, who turned to the nurse, eyes wide.
"You googled? Do you remember last time you messed this up?" He snarled, shaking his head in irritation. He walked over to Keith.
"Yea, as soon as Kristen's done with your wing, we'll get out of here" He said, patting Keith on the back.

"So Kristen, just set it, and then we'll get out of here" He said, still eyeing the nurse with wide, irritated eyes. He began to slowly stalk the bed, vampires were notoriously protective of friends and family, and he didn't trust the nurse at all. He growled warningly at her and stood in front of the bed, arms crossed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 pm

"Demitri!" Kristen hissed. "Control yourself will ya?" she took a deep breath, placing her hand on Keith's wing. "Take a deep breath, it might hurt." she muttered. Her eyes narrowed as she looked behind her. "Alayna look away real quick."

Alayna had been sitting on the edge of her seat without realizing it. She nodded to Kristen before sitting back and look away. She heard a soft crack and winced, rubbing her shoulderblade as if it were her own arm that were broken. She looked back over as Kristen wound a bandage around Keith's wing.

"It's gonna take some time...hopefully not as long as last time." Kristen said. "Try not to do anything else heroic until then." she muttered quietly as Alayna stood up and walked over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 pm

"Owwwww" Keith growled, wincing as she cracked his wing back into place. He winced and let her bandage it up, although he was tempted to yank it out of her hands. He glanced at Alayna, "No promises" He said to Kristen, sitting yup as soon as she was done.
"I'm not staying here. I'm going with you guys" He said, looking somewhat desperate.

"Yea, you are. I'm not leaving you with her" Demitri said, nodding at the slightly terrified human nurse.
"Come on guys" He gestured for Alayna to leave the room. Keith follwed and he gestured for Kristen to follow as well.
"What do you think?" He asked her, knowing she might be sugarcoating for Keith and Alayna. The nurse nodded, "Here are some painpills" She said softly, handing the bottle to Demitri, hand shaking.
"Thank you" He murmured to her, trying to make up for his earlier attitude.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Alayan gave Keith half a smile before Demitri ushered her out of the nurses' office. She walked out before pressing herself to the wall next to the door way. She turned her head to the side, listening as best she could; there was something they wouldn't tell her, and she knew it wasn't good.

Kristen sighed, watching as Alayna then Keith left the room. She looked at Demitri with a slightly hopeless face. "Optimistically?" she asked, scracthing the back of her head. "Should be healed by Christmas..."

Walking up to the nurse, Kristen gave a light smile. "If you find yourself in a perdiciment were Google might be your only source of help..." she muttered, writting a number on a sticky note. "Call me first." She handed the nurse the number before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Keith sighed, and sat down in the deserted hallway.
"Hey" He said to Alayna, he had a feeling that Kristen and Demitri were talking about him, which he was sort of used to at this point.
"So what were you guys up to before you came here?" He asked her, leaning back on his hands, careful not to press his back against the wall.

Demitri sighed and ran his hands through his hair.
"Christmas?" He said weakly. "Seriously? He's gonna flip, scratch that, I'm gonna flip. He's gonna be a like the prime target for Donny and any other Demons" He said, shaking his head a bit. He glanced at Kristen, eyes wide and slightly weary.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Alayna pulled herself away from the wall as Keith came into the hallway. She had heard how long it would take for Keith's wings to mend, and couldn't help the pain of guilt inside her. She smiled at him weakly, pulling the dagger from her side as an answer. "Kristen was going to teach me." she said with a scared smile before consealing the dagger again.

"I said optimistically." Kristen muttered quietly, turning from the doorway to look back at Demitri. "If you want statistically, I'll give him two years with all the scraps we're going to get into this year." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck as she cranned her head to the ceiling. "I got a feeling yesterday wasn't even a tip of the iceburg, and that's two counts already that they want Alayna, maybe not speically, but because she's human."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Keith laughed.
"Don't worry. She's really good at training people to fight, so is Demitri actually. But he'll probably be a practice dummy" He smiled. He assumed he was going to be watching them practice, as Kristen wouldn't let him anywhere near the actual fighting, even if it was just mock. He sighed, to bad the only students that could heal in the school had all graduated.

Demitri sighed, "Not to mention some of the demons going after her just to get to Keith" He reminded her. This was going to be very stressful. Stepping into the hall, he clapped his hands, smiling bitterly.
"Alright, shall we head to the gym?" He said, holding out a hand to help Keith out.
"Yea sure" Keith said, accepting Demitri's hand and allowing his vampire friend to pull him up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Alayna clamped her mouth shut as Demitri came into the hallway. She nodded to him as Kristen joined them. "Didn't see much of the grounds yesterday did you?" she asked. Alayna shook her head. Kristen nodded. "Didn't think so. You'll get the tour after your lesson...if you survive."

At this point, Kristen couldn't really scare Alayna anymore then she already was, and she just followed them silently. She looked around, but was cautious to look at the students that dotted the grounds. One thing was sure, the school was huge, and she was going to get lost tomorrow...

Kristen pushed open the gym doors. Alayna's jaw dropped at the sigtht. "There's a pool?!" she asked. Something nudged the edge of her memory. Hadn't Keith said something about the pool yesterday?

"Oh, you swim?" Kristen asked, looking genuily curious. Alayna shrugged, the joyful gleam gone from her eyes.

"Not religiously..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

"Yea, but the merpeople live in it" Keith said, carefully manuvering the halls.
"Sheesh" He said, rolling at Kristen. He walked beside his friend, aware of Alayna following around them. He sighed, his wings were aching, but he couldn't really do anything about that.
"Thanks" He murmured lightly to Kristen, walking between her and Demitri. He was used to walking between them, it had sort of become a haibt when he had first moved to this school.

Demitri laughed and fell back, walking next to Alayna.
"Hey, don't let Kristen intimidate you. She's always like this" He said, tossing an arm around her shoulders, in a friendly manner. He winced at the sight of Keith's bandaged wing, but ignored it.
"She's a really good coach as well, and just think, you get to try and beat me up" He said, smiling teasingly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Alayna's eyes darted back to the pool for a moment. "Right..." she muttered, drawing her eyes away from the water. She tried to smile at Demitri. "Yes, I gathered that..." she said, watching Kristen thoughtfully. "What if I don't want to beat you up?" Alayna asked wistfully.

"Like you could." Kristen chuckled, opening a set of doors that looked like they lead to a supply closet. Actually, it was much larger than that. Alayna's shoulders fell slightly.

"Is there anything this school doesn't have?" she asked, looking around at the sparring room Kristen had lead them too.

Kristen shook her head. "Nope. Got the missing piece of the collection yesterday."

Alayna frowned. "What was that?" she asked, suddenly knowing the answer before Kristen spoke it. "Me right?" She asked when the other girl opened her mouth. Alayna waved a hand. "I don't want to hear it."

Kristen smiled. "My, my, I think the girls learning." She folded her arms over her chest for a moment, looking over Alayna critically. "Hm...have you ever been in a throwing sport? Softball, baseball, football?" she asked.

Alayna shrugged. "I played catch now and then with my brothers..." Kristen nodded. She looked up at the shelves that lined the front of the room. "Before we work with Demitri...let's try some targets." she reached up for the target sheets but was short a few inches. She sighed, looking at Keith with a pleading expression but a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Keith laughed and stepped inside the 'supply closet'
"See, being tall is a good thing" He said, reaching up and grabbing the target sheets for Kristen. He handed them to her and moved away, careful not to bump his wings against anything.

He stepped back, standing next to Demitri, laughing as his friend gently threw his arm over his shoulder.
"So I guess you're gonna get to sit this nonsense out?" Demitri teased the fallen angel, earning a gentle elbow to his ribs.

Demitri sighed, "Honestly Alayna, no one at this school except another vampire can beat me up. I just make a good target cause nothing you do, short of burning me alive, will actually harm me" He explained to her.
"You wont hurt me, so you can actually practice" He explained to her, smiling.
"Target practice, so lame" He teased Kristen, he didn't like target practice cause it was rare you were ever hitting something that was stationary.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Kristen flicked her wrist, tossing her dagger at Demitri, aiming slightly off in case he moved. "You of all people, shouldn't question my teachings." she warned, sitcking the tager sheets to the wall not ten feet away from Alayna. "I want to see how she throws, and how good her arm is." Kristen explain, moreso to Demitri then to Alayna herself it seemed. "Once I get an idea of that, we'll work on you."

Kristen stepped back from the wall, pulling Alayna away from the boys and postioning the girl so she was directing in front of the target. "I don't care if you hit the little dot in the center or not." Kristen said. "Actually, I don't except you to. I want you to find a way that comfortable for you to throw."

"There are more ways then one?" Alayna wondered out loud. Kristen smirked as Alayna pulled the dagger from her waist, and weighed it in her palm, clearing thinking. Taking a deep breath, Alayna threw the dagger like a baseball at the target. Kristen saw a probelm instantly; the dagger spun end over end.

She remained quiet, handing Alayna the second dagger she had. "Try a different way." she said quietly. Alayna frowned. She thought for a moment, bouncing the dagger again. This time she tossed it like a frisbie, and it stuck to the target sheet. Kristen nodded as Alayna went to retrieve the daggers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Demitri laughed. "Why? You never taught me to fight. Vladimir and Sven did back home" He murmured softly. He decided to have some fun, and ran, vampiric speed, to the targets, and carefully caught Alayna's knife.
"Heh, sorry" He said, smiling. He was bored, which was odvious.
"Kristen" he whined, grinning taughtingly at her.

Keith rolled his eyes at Demitri.
"Perhaps stationary targets are the best idea for now. Though you're apparently knife proof, neither I or Kristen is, I have no desire to be stabbed" He said, grinning a bit. He sighed and stepped back, letting Kristen and Alayna have access to Demitri.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:17 pm

"No, but you have seen me fight." Kristen said, "And I taught myself." Alayna sighed, looking at Demitri with clear annyonace. She picked up the dagger that had fallen to the floor before making a reach for the one the vampire had in his hand. "Give it back Demitri." she said quietly.

Kristen's shoulders fell at the scene. "You've got to be kidding me.." she muttered, shaking her head. "You want to be used as a test dummy don't you?" She asked Demitri, a familiar gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:08 pm

"Maybe I want to show off" Demitri teased, handing Alayna the knife and grinning. He heard Keith chuckle and glanced at the fallen angel, a small smile on his pale lips.
"Yes, I know you taught yourself to fight, but you will recall who taught me. You met them last year, when they came to the school"

Keith nodded, he remembered the two ancient, sort of creepy vamps. They had been so intensly odd. He laughed softly, "They were weird" He murmured, catching Demitri's eye. He fluttered his sort of okay wing and sighed.
"Please don't use me for target practice" He said, grinning at Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Kristen tilted her head at Demitri. "And who might you be showing off for?" she asked, her eyes darting to Keith and then Alayna quickly before back at Demitri. "If it's for me, I'm flattered." She laughed, shaking her head as Alayna took the knife back and walked to where she had been standing before. Rubbing her side, Kristen let out a long breath.

"Wow. No, we won't use you yet for target pratice." She said, stretching her arm in the air. "I think Alayna here needs to work on her throwing first. Can't exactly run if you can't stand up to begin with..."

Alayna had remained quiet throughout the entire display, and now she looked back at the target sheet with hard eyes. Kristen soon realized the girl had put herself in a determined mind set as she threw the first dagger. This way, she pulled her arm back-as if to throw a baseball- but brought it down low and flicked her wrist. She hit the bullseye on the target sheet.

Kristen's face of amusement fell as she looked at Demitri, and then Keith before back at Alayna. The girl's expression had lightened some, and she turned, finally seeing her friends. She frowned, stepping back in shock. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 am

Demitri laughed delightedly as Alayna hit the target. This might prove entertaining. He shoved his hands in hsi pockets and stood to the side, watching with interested eyes. He glanced subtly at Keith, the fallen angel wasn't much of a fighter, anymore. But Demitri had seen his friend angry only once, and the angel was packed with intense power and ability.

Keith watched Alayna, a small smile on his face. He was happy she was learning to defend herself, it would make life on campus easier and safer. He noticed Demitri glancing at him, but chose to ignore it. He was used to his friend's looks upon occasion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:02 am

Kristen laughed along with Demitri. She snacthed back the other two daggers in Alayna's hands, hidding them quickly. "Have you ever done this before?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at the human girl.

Alayna shook her head with a smile. "No, never. Do you think my father would let me around any type of weapon?" she asked, leaning back slightly with her arms folded across her chest. "It may be common in your world, but not in mine."

Kristen nodded as she listened, walking up to the target sheet. She wasn't exactly perfect on the dot, but she had hit it none the less. Kristen pulled out the dagger and lobbed it back at Alayna. "Alright. Fast learner then. Guess we get to use Demitri today after all." Alayna took a step back as she caught the dagger by the handle and looked at Keith quickly before at Demitri. She took a deep breath. She tried to pull the same expression over her face like she had with the target sheet, but she couldn't. Kristen noticed.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt him." Kristen said. "See? Watch." She said, flicking her wrist and throwing one of her daggers and Demitri with speed Alayna was awed at. She almost didn't see the metal until it glinted in the light, halfway towards the vampire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 am

Demitri stood perfectly still. Only to prove to Alayna that the knifes wouldn't harm him, and if thrown hard enough, they would actually bend or break on impact. The knife hit him exactly where his heart was, and bounced off, landing on the floor in front of him. Reaching down, he quickly straightened the blade before walking over to the girls.

"See?" He showed Alayna the spot, there was only a small hole in his shirt, his skin was perfectly fine. He handed Kristen the knife and smiled.
"Just remember, if you ever have to use your knife, targets would stand still, and neither will I. I'll let you hit me once, so you can practice. But after that, you'll actually have to work at it" He explained to the girl.

Keith watched, he didn't even flinch as the knife hit his friend. He was used to see Demitri and Kristen practice, and on the rare occasion he had joined in, he had even thrown knives at the vampire. He wondered if he should be helping teach as well, although his own method of fighting would be useless for her. She couldn't summon a giant, flaming blade that could wipe out anything, demons, towns, families, other angels in a single, fatal blow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Alayna watched quietly. She tried her hardest not to flinch as the blade hit Demitri square in the chest. Had he been a human,he would have been dead. Alayna glanced at Kristen with a new found respect as she examined the hole in the vampires shirt. He was unharmed and she took comfort in that. She nodded to Kristen before looking at Demitir with the determined look on her face.

Kristen nodded at Demitri. "She's ready now." she took a step over towards Keith. "This should definatly be intersting." she muttered to the angel with a smirk on her face.

Alayna looked at Demitri for a moment, as if waiting for the vampire to move. When she realized this wasn't going to happen she threw the dagger as fast as she could. Kristen spotted a mistake instantly and looked at Demitri to see if he would say anything first.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Demitri's hand snapped out, and he snatched the blade from the air, heedless of the sharpness of the blade. He held the weapon, glancing at Kristen to let her explain what Alayna had done wrong. He grinned at her, but didn't bother to say anything. He wasn't the instructor of Alayna, so he'd let Kristen explain the humans mistakes.

Keith smiled, but didn't say anything. He saw Demitri snatch the blade from the air, which meant something had odviously been wrong with the throw. He sighed watching Alayna, wondering if she realized her mistake. He glanced at Kristen, wanting her to be calm, and not yell at the poor girl. Alayna was stressed enough as it was, and having Kristen yell at her right now would probably cause her to be even more panicked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Alayna's eyes went wide as Demitri caught the blade in his hand. Her shoulders fell as she followed the path the knife had been taking; it would have flown over Demitri's shoulder, missing him completely.

Kristen took a deep breath, arms folded over her chest. "Learning to fight with a knife, espically when it comes to throwing a knife, is a lot like praticing how to picth in baseball." she said calmly, her eyes sharp as she looked at Alayna. The girl nodded, saying she was listening. "The pitcher can throw and throw and throw, and yet whenever he goes to a game, he won't have picthed a single strike, because during pratcice all he would work on was speed."

Alayna drew her eyes away; she knew what she did wrong. Having seen how fast Kristen had thrown her dagger made Alayna want to throw with the same amount of speed. "Work on accuracy first. Aim for his chest. Hell, if I have to I'll pin the target sheet on him." Alayna chuckled at this and Kristen smiled. Alayna nodded to Demitri, pulling her self back into silence.

Kristen looked up at the ceiling as her stomach growled. "Ya kno what? We skipped breakfast..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Demitri walked over to Alayna, handing her the knife, handle first.
"No" He grumbled, laughing a bit at Kristen, knowing she would actually pin the sheet on him.
"Just remember, speed is good, but if you can't control your throw, you're not going to be able to use that speed. Kristen can throw fast because she worked on her accuracy, the same way you are actually" He smiled and resumed his permission. "Until you learn accuarcy, you won't be able to hit a moving target" He said, standing, arms by his side so that his chest was completely visible. It was an odd position, because even though the knife wouldn't harm him, his instincts were telling him to react.

Keith glanced at Kristen, "I can go grab lunch if you want?" He said. THe cafeteria was just down the hall, and he could bring the food back so that they could keep practicing. He glanced at Alayna, before returning his gaze to Kristen.
"You're not going to make her practice weaponry with me, are you?" He asked softly. He was an expert at swords manship, and he did have some unique abilities. He, like Demitri, was also an immortal, so even if Alayna hit him, he wouldn't die, even if the wound was supposedly fatal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Alayna smiled lightly as Demitri handed her back the dagger. It surprised her that she was growing used to the weight in her hands. She looked at it, sighing deeply with the thought of ever having to use it. She looked back at Demitri, weighing it in her hand like before. She stood comfortably, narrowing her eyes at the vampire before throwing the dagger again.

Kristen looked back at Keith as he suggested getting lunch. She shifted nervously. "Not right now." she said with a light smirk. "My stomach can hold out a little longer." she watched Alayna for a while before turning back to Keith. "Maybe not today, but I'd like you to give her some pointers if you see anything worth improving." she said, rubbing her nose lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Demitri felt the knife hit him squarely in the chest, he caught the knife before it hit the floor.
"Good job" He praised her, tossing the knife up and down in the air as he walked over to her. He handed her the knife, hilt first.
"Now what Kristen? Do you want her to practice on a stationary target, or do you want to distance? Or I can run around, at human speed and she can try to hit me" He walked over to the others, standing between Kristen and Keith.

"Alright, but you know, knife fighting isn't going to help her in a magical attack" He told Kristen, fluttering his good wing. He was tempted to attempt a healing, angels were able to to that, but last time he had, the result had been near disasterous. He was much stronger now though, so perhaps tonight he would.
"Just let me know what you're hungry" He said softly.
"Also, you should probably teach her about the differences in our species as opposed to her species. She doesn't know much about any of us, and she can't properly defend herself if she doesn't know our strength and weakneses"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: