Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Klein smiled, in his sleep.
"mmm you're cold." he whispered, outloud.

Ooc;
sorry its really short.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm

OOC:: No worries =)

BIC:
Keith, sound asleep, didn't hear Klein mumbling. He stretched out a bit, his back was warm, way warmer then normal. As a vampire, he was naturally cold, in fact to normal, living creatures, he was freezing. So he was unused to the heat coming off of Klein's body. Sighing, he stretched it, pressing his back against Klein's back.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Klein smiled, feeling the cold cool his heat down.
"..." rolling over he wraped his arms around Keith and pulled him close; absorbing all the cold he could. His tempature was a little to hot for him sometimes; this nice wintery cold was great.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Keith shuddered a bit in his sleep. Heat, so much heat. Why was he so dang warm? He arched his back, but found he couldn't move. Something was stopping him from moving. Sighing he tried again, all subconciously of course, but he still couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 pm

At the movement Klein gripped a little harder. No, he didn't want that cold to leave.
It felt really nice.
"Noo." He whimpered, resting his chin on top of Keith's head. "Don't leave me..." He whispered, still knocked out cold.
He pressed his stomach agianst Keith's back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Keith's eyes flew open.
"What?" He said, stiffening anxiously. He couldn't move, and even if he struggled, Klein was strong, vampire strong. He sighed, feeling weird. He hadn't been this close to someone in years, so he didn't know what to do, at all.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Klein smiled in his sleep.
"Colldddd." He whispered, pushing his face into the back of Keith's head now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Keith growled, the sound coming from deep in his chest. He was freaking out, majorly. He had forgotten how strong werewolves were, they were stronger then vampires, which was why vamps were faster. He tried to pull away again, but it was like struggling against iron bands, he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 am

Finally, Klein's eyes flashed open as he heard the growl. In almost a instant his flesh ripped from his skin and fur busted out. Growing in size; he caused the bed to be flung to the side. Narrowing his now wolf eyes, Klein snarled back at Keith; not really sure why the vampire growled. He stood on all four paws, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am

Keith winced a Klein became a werewolf again. He shuddered and scrambled away from his friend. He winced again, as Klein's fingers had been wrapped around his chest, and when he had changed his claws had wripped into his chest.
"Ow" He muttered, reaching up and feeling blood running down his scar and in new places.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

The scent of a different kind of blood caused Klein's eyes to sparkle.
That vampire blood. It was so inviting to a carnivorous animal that ate anything when he wasn't controlled. Klein snarled agian at Keith, stepping a huge paw towards him.
He dipped his head even lower and ran his tounge across his muzzle, almost like he was smacking his lips.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Keith's eyes grew wide at the look on Klein's face. He could outrun him, but this was bad, very bad.
He moved back cautiously, eyes never leaving Klein. Automatically his long, dagger-like fangs slipped from the upper corners of his mouth, an automatic reaction to the danger he was in.
"Klein" He growled warningly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 pm

The sight of fangs slipping from Keith cause Klein to give a loud snarl; almost a roar. He jumped up on his two back legs; like a horse, then smashed his front legs down in front of Keith.
Thrusting his muzzle forward, he sprang paws outstretched at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 pm

"Damn" Keith hissed, moving backwards before Klein could grab him. He quickly forced himself to make his fangs disappeare, inspite of his instincts.
"Klein" He said again. He wouldn't attack back, he would just keep moving, getting away from the werewolf, until he wore him out or he came to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Klein's name shot through his ears like a gunshot. For a moment, he paused; eyes staring at nothing. He remained still until he felt his fur sinking back into his skin; that terrible feeling.
Sitting on the floor, wide-eyed, Klein covered his human self up. It was then he saw Keith.
"Shit!" He cursed, eyes as big as they could get.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Keith remained where he was. Any trust he had with Klein had long since vanished.
"I-I need to go" He muttered, not really sure what to do. He was still standing in the same place, blood running down his chest, his eyes wide. He was still fighting every instinct he had, which was why he had yet to move.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm

[center]
Klein felt his heart thud and felt fear flood through him. The sudden cause in his emotion was about to cause him to change agian.
He didn't want this to happen. This was why he was alone; because of the damned beast.
"Please.." He whinned, biting his lower lip; still shocked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Keith stared at Klein, "Fine" He said, more for the look on Klein's face then his own sanity. He reached into his bag and pulled out a shirt, using it to mop up the blood that was still pouring from his chest. The room was destroyed, not that it mattered to him, he'd never sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:01 pm

"No.." Klein said, reaching for a non-torn pair of boxers. He slipped them on and got up to Keith; before moving the shirt from his chest.
"I am so...sorry.." He sighed; a depressed look upon his face. "I need to get you bandaged up.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Keith just nodded. "It's fine, I can handle it" He said, although he really wasn't used to getting hurt. The scar was left over from his human life, it had been what had killed him. He sighed, the cut was basically the reason he had been changed into a vampire in the first place.
"I'll stay" He said, clarifying why he had said 'fine'.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Klein shook his head.
"Do you heal on your own? Or do I need to go get August to help you?" he asked, still looking unneasy. He hated hurting people.
It was such a evil thing to do. Go insanse as a giant wolf and knock someone around. A demonic thing.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, placing each of his hands on Keith's face; while looking at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Keith shrugged, "I have no idea. I've never been injured as a vampire before" He said akwardly. he didn't really want to meet August, especially not in this state, but the other vampire might know what to do. He heard that werewolf wounds were worse for vampires then any other kind.
"No I'm not really sure. I have no idea what to do" Keith said, shrugging a bit, and sitting down on the floor, resting his back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Klein was looking terrible by now. Like he was about to cry.
"I-I'll go get August.." he mummbled, quickly moving out of the room. He walked down the hall; hiding his face from all the vampires who stared at him.
They gazed at the stained blood across his chest and a few gasped.
"What did you do?" a girl exclaimed. Klein bit his lower lip, a small tear drop falling down his cheek. Shit. This was terrible.
"August!" He shouted, from downstairs. He waited. "AUGUST!" Klein screamed, growing more upset and impatient as time went.

Finally August emerged.
"What is it?" he asked, orange eyes looking tired. He lifted his head and smelt the air. "Goddamn it Klein. How many people are you going to hurt?!?" August exlaimed, walking down stairs only in his pajama pants.
He pushed past the werewolf and walked down to Kleins room; talking to himself.

Once he got into the room he spotted Keith.
"Alright!" He whisked, moving toward the knocked over nighttable. He pulled a pair of rubber gloves out, and put them on; taking his time.
"What's wrong with you? Oh?!" he stopped and glared at Klein; who was now standing in the room. "Where you two having a little to rough of...something pherhaps?" He eyed the bed. "Whoa. I've seen a lot of scenes after 'it' happens but this is crazy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Keith just crouched, terrifed. He could already tell he wasn't going to like this. He rose quickly, a small snarl coming from him automatically. Keith lived according to his instincs, and the fact that he was ignoring so many of them was causing him to act a big cagey. He watched August closely, not sure what he was talking about. He figured he'd let Klein explain, he couldn't even speak right now, he was too stressed. He bit his lip absentmindedly, ignoring the sharp pain as his fangs sliced into him. He waited impatiently for August to say something, he was growing more and more anxious as the silence stretched on.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Klein stood there, listening as Keith snarled.

August looked at Keith.
"Boo to you too." He shrugged, looking at the wound. "Wow. Oh my gosh. This is wow. I don't. Wow." He stopped.
"You'll heal in about an hour." He laughed; then took the rubber gloves off and threw them in Klein's face.
"You see..You're lucky." He blinked. "Klein is a young werewolf. He can't do amazing damage that will cause me to stitch you up or anything. You'll stop bleeding in about..30 minutes to an hour. And around that time the wound will start to stink and heal itself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next