Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:42 pm

"I can stay on the couch..." Keith said in a hushed voice. He was having minor panic attacks. There were so many people crammed into this house, and he wasn't sure if he could handle this right now. He pulled his bag to his chest and glanced around. The room suited him at least, dark and solitary, well except for the passed out girls. He doubted he'd ever leave this room as long as he stayed here.
"How long can I stay?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm

"You sure? Sometimes people come in here and pass out on the couch." He stated, grabbing a key up and walking back to the door where the passed out girls where. He locked the door and smiled. They'd have to take the other door to get out, and they wouldn't be able to bother him.
"I keep my room locked now.." He said then heard Keith's question. "However long you want to.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:47 pm

"Your room it is..." Keith muttered, glancing nervously at the door behind him.
"Thanks" He said, walking into Klein's room and glancing around.
"Uh, you sleep I take it?" He murmured, shaking his head a bit, and wondering what he would do while his friend, or whatever, was sleeping. Sighing he dropped his bag on the floor.
"Is this alright here?" He said, he didn't really care about his stuff, it was just possessions anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Klein followed after Kieth and closed the door behind him and locked it agian.
"If you need to go anywhere, the key in here." He said; setting it on a little table in there. Yawning he nodded, trying to ignore the fact that Keith still smelt like he was nervous.
"Yeah, but if you want me to stay up I can."
He stretched his body out and walked to his pretty big bed and fell upon it; then lay on his belly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm

"Don't worry about it. Maybe I'll try this thing called sleep" Keith said, sitting down on the floor, stretching out his legs, back leaned against the wall.
"And seriously, you can keep those jeans" He said again, he had about four more pairs anyway, including the ones he was currently wearing. He sighed, and glanced around, "Nice place" He said, shrugging a bit and admiring the room. Someone pounded loudly on the door, causing him to jump a bit. He glanced at Klein, wondering what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Klein looked up at Keith.
"I'm rude. Here you can have the bed." He offered, getting up and giving a sleepy look at the door. "Joy." He growled, walking over to it and unlocking it.
Why did he even bring the key? You could unlock the door from the inside.
He opened the door and peered out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 pm

"No, you sleep, I don't. Keep it" Keith said, perfectly comfortable on the floor. He didn't care where he 'slept' just as long as he remained undisturbed.
"Klein!" A voice squeaked as the door opened. Pale hands threw themselves around his neck.
"We saw you come in! Who's your friend" The girl said, her voice slightly slurred. About three other girls crowded behind her, anxious to meet Keith. Keith yelped a bit and moved so that he was hiding under Klein's bed. It was immature, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Klein's nose instantly wrinkled once he smelt the girl's breath.
"Whoa." he growled, pushing her off of him. "Oh my god." He stopped, and acted like he was listening.
"I THINK I HEAR AUGUST CALLING YOUR NAMES! OMG HE WANTS YOU!" he shouted, acting excited and happy.
He stopped when he heard Keith yelp and hide.
"Oh.." he whispered. Glaring at the girls he shoved them out the door then locked it. "Hey.." He said, inching to the bed. He got onto his knees and glanced.
"You're like the boogy monster. Come here..." he whispered, pushing his hand out to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Loud screeches echoed from the outter room, and they quickly ran back towards the main room. Keith shrugged.
"You know, I think I'll stay here. It's safer" The reclusive vampire said, still hiding under the depths of the bed. He was totally terrified and wasn't exactly ready to come out.
"Can I just stay here?" He whimpered a bit, drawing his knees to his chest. He didn't handle stuff like this well at all, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Klein sighed, and pushed himself under the bed. Such a small space.
"You're okay." He said, automaticlly wrapping his arms around Keith's body and pulling him closer. If the vampire's knees weren't there Klein would have been able to hug him.
"I won't answer the door. Okay?" he said, not even noticing he had his arms around a vampire under his bed.
Kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Keith stiffened a bit, but instead of resisting, he collapsed against Klein's chest. He was stressed beyond belief, and the kidness that Klein was showing him was overwhelming him. Sighing he closed his eyes, a strangled sobb coming from him.
"Oh gods, I'm sorry" He said, ashamed of his behavior. His stress level was way higher then normal and that's why he was so emotional right now.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Klein looked at Keith funny.
"Oh gods?" He whispered, a hint of his laughter coming from him. "you're really a different vampire." He rested his head back, closing his eyes; tired from head to toe.
Being a werewolf was oh-so hard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:19 pm

"Left over from human years" Keith said, pulling away and laying down on the floor.
"Sorry" He said again, feeling like a bit of an idiot. He didn't know why he was behaving this way with Klein. He had only behaved this way once before, and that had led to more pain and misery then he cared to remember.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm

"For what?" He asked, looking at Keith sleeply. "Come on. I'm sure you'll enjoy sleeping in a bed." Klein smiled, and wiggled out from under the bed. He walked over to his drawers and pulled out boxers. Quickly, before anyone could see he slipped off Keith's pants and slipped the boxers on. Sneaky.
"Mmmm." He purred, falling agian on his bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm

"I don't sleep. And this is actually a lot more comfortable then you give it credit for" Keith mumbled, yawning a bit, something he hadn't done in forever. Sighing, he wiggled out of his own jeans, already wearing a pair of boxers. Yawning again he crawled out from under the bed. Quickly he pulled off his shirt, exposing his chest again. He sighed, and shook his head, a bit disoriented. Sitting down, he leaned his back against the wall, using his bag as a bit of a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Klein turned over, only to see Keith take off his shirt. He blushed. That was awkward. Klein hadn't been wearing a shirt since the hotel.
"Uh-h-h" he stammered, his eyes getting locked at Keith. "yeah..sure. If you need the bed.." he paused only to swallow his salivia.
"Just-t-t tell me."
Whoa. Suddenly he was nervously. Throwing his face in a pillow he frowned, feeling really stupid. Maybe if he acted asleep.
That was it.
Klein smiled to himself, and then waited a few minutes before 'acting' asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Keith shrugged, stretching out on the floor. His hand wandered randomly over his scar. Yawning again, his eyelids fluttered and he slipped further down the wall.
"I'm fine, don't worry about it" He slurred in a tired voice, rolling over and laying so his back was to Klein. He couldn't remember how to sleep, but everything came so naturally. Soon he was stretched out on the floor, sleeping for the first time in hundreds of years.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Sitting quietly on his bed, Klein stretched his arms over his head.
He would play around with Keith, but this was the first time the boy had slept in a long time.
Looking over his shoulder, with one last glance; Klein smiled.
"Hmph." he snorted, still smiling before putting his face in the pillow and falling asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

After a few hours, Keith woke in the dark, confused and disoriented. He still had a nagging feeling Klein was feeling with him, and he hoped he wasn't. Unlike other vampires he wasn't exactly the one night stand type. He needed relationships, real, long relationships. Sighing, he sat up, rubbing his eyes and glancing around. His eyes immediatly adjusted and he glanced around, his eyes resting on Klein. A strong surge of feeling ran through him and he instantly tried to stop it. He hated it, he hated that he liked this werewolf so much.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Still sleeping, Klein kept his head in the pillow.
Of course in his dreams; he could sense someone looking at him. But he ignored it. It wasn't a threat.
"Mmmhmhnmm." he dreamt, in a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Keith sighed and rubbed his eyes. He had slept for only a few hours, but he felt completely refreshed. Sighing he rummaged in his bag, pulling out a thick book. Resting his back against the wall he began to read, not need a light or anything. Careful not to make to much noise, he turned to his page, not wanting to wake up Klein, seeing as the werewolf actually needed sleep. He could hear music pounding through the house, the others were still partying or whatever it was they did.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

A turning of the page rattled in Klein's ears, and he lifted his head.
"What?" he asked, automaticly use to the darkness. He thought Keith had said something. On the door, banging started agian.
"What the hell?" Klein growled, narrowing his eyes. He hated the annoying girls.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Keith lept again as the pounding on the door sounded. Instantly he was hidden under the bed, laying on his stomach, his eyes on the door. He hated that, he hated being so scared, but he couldn't handle this much stress. Blue eyes glared out from under the bed, waiting for Klein to do something.
"I think I'm just gonna stay here" He said, his voice soft, yet irritated.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm

"this doesn't happen this much.." Klein said, getting up out of bed and slipping under the bed with Keith.
"Trust me." He didn't know why he got up and got under the bed with him, but he did. Almost instantly though; Klein knocked out into sleep agian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm

"Ha" Keith muttered, suddenly tired again. Yawning, he curled up beside Klein, his back pressed against the werewolf. Sighing, his eyes fluttered shut and he fell asleep again. He dreamt for the first time in years, all of the dreams strange. Sighing he pressed himself subconciously against Klein in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next