Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Keith's eyes snapped open, his mouth opening in a silent 'o'. He stared up at Klein, his eyes confused. He had no idea what was going on, why the werewolf was so close, how long he had been asleep. He made no move, just waited for Klein to do something, anything. He was confused , his head was spinning. Sleep was closing in on his again, but he wanted an explenation so he shoved it away. Ignoring the small part of him calling out for sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Klein sprang back at the sudden eyes looking up at him. He gained himself just from Keith's action.
"Whoa." He said, shaking his head back and forth quickly. Once he stopped, he looked really nervous, almost scared.
Keith had almost caught him in his desire state.
"Um.." he started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Keith pushed himself into a sitting position.
"Uh..." He started, before trailing off. He just watched Klein, not saying anything. He thought he would be angry, or upset, but he wasn't. He sighed a bit, but it wasn't an annoyed one or anything, it was more of just a sigh. He drew his knees to his chest, resting his chin on the small valley that they created.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Klein ran a hand through his hair. He felt a bit reclusive right now, and wanted to go hide in a closet or away from Keith.
"I bet I seem like a creep.." he mummbled. "But.." He had to say it. Otherwise the lust would come out and things just wouldn't go good.
"Your beauty and everything about you...draws me in. And I can't help my instinct of desiring you..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Keith gaped, not sure what to say at all.
"My beauty?" He said, glancing down at himself. He had never, not once in his life, considered himself attractive. He had always been incredibly self-concious, so to hear Klein saying stuff like this was shocking. He knew if he could have, he would've blushed.
"Oh, well uh..." He trailed off again, not wanting to hurt Klein. It was strange, but he was begining to have feelings for the werewolf as well, but he wasn't sure if he could talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Klein stood, away from his bed.
"I'll go now..." he said, embarassed from just splurrting out his thoughts. He didn't even think before he said it. So he made himself look like a total stalker and loser.
He walked away from Keith, frowning as he did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:16 pm

"No, don't leave" Keith said, his hand reaching out automatically. He suddenly looked embaressed and dropped his hand back to his side. He didn't know what to say, he sighed and curled against his body. He didn't want Klein to leave, but he wouldn't keep him here. He knew that no matter what he wouldn't leave the room, it was just to weird out there.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Klein stopped in his tracks, then turned. He had no clue what to say. So he just stared at Keith, with a unneasy look.
"What do you want me to do?" He asked, nibbling his lower lip. He had no idea how to react right now. He'd been totally rejected and made himself look so stupid.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Keith was a bit taken aback by the question.
"I don't want you to leave" He said sofftly, "Unless you want to that is" He said quickly, feeling self-concious. He didn't really know how to behave, he wanted, desperately, to tell Klein how he felt, but he was scared to. He pulled his knees tighter against him and glanced up, dark eyes filled with different emotions.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:23 pm

"Alright." Klein spoke, back in a soft tone. The way Keith was nervously looking made him feel even more unneasy. He eased his way back to his bed, dragging his feet. Klein sat down then looked at Keith.
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Keith glanced at Klein, feeling miserable.
"Uh, I have no idea" He admited, smiling akwardly. He felt better now that Klein was closer to him.
"Did you really mean what you said? About me?" He asked his voice soft and hopeful. He didn't want to get his hopes up to high, but he if Klein did really like him, he would tell him how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Klein took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He had to think first before he would answer.
"Yes."
That was all he said. It was all that was needed. And if Klein lied and said no, then he'd look like an even bigger fool than he already was.
He opened one gray eye and peered at Keith, softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

A small, embaressed smile touched Keith's pale lips for a moment.
"Okay" He said, thinking about how to phrase what he wanted to say next.
"I, I like you too" He said, his voice low, embaressed. He waited for Klein's reaction, hoping that it wasn't one of horror or disgust. He couldn't handle that right now.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm

"What do you mean?" Klein asked, gray eyes sparking to a light blue. He didn't want to jump ahead, however. Keith could be messing with him, or just mean he thought Klein was cool.
But maybe it was what Klein thought. Then that wouldn't make him feel so insanely stupid.
Impatient, Klein crossed his legs and started giving a small rock back and forth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Keith sighed a bit and smiled at Klein, his eyes smiling a bit.
"I like you" He said again, not really sure what else to say. It was true, he liked Klein, liked him more then he could even imagine right now. He sighed and glanced down at the bed spread, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Klein realized Keith wasn't tricking him or anything, and he gave a little grin.
"I feel much better now." He chuckled, moving on his bed a little nervous still. He didn't know what he was suppose to do now.
He didn't really have realtionships with anyone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Keith was probably more confused then Klein right now. He had decided to let the werewolf control what happened next. He shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes. He was tired again, but not enough to sleep. He waited patiently for what would happen next. Either he would be happier then he could ever imagine, or he'd leave and continue his solitary life, never putting his heart on the line again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Klein leaned forward on his bed and looked at Keith. "What does both of us saything that mean?" He questioned him, his white teethed smile shining.
He wanted to kiss Keith agian, but he knew that was probably a little to far.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

"It means we like eachother?" Keith stammered, confused. He didn't really know what Klein was getting at, and figured it would be better and easier just to let him explain. He wondered what the rest of the house would think if he and Klein ended up together.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 pm

"I don't know what comes after that.." Klein whispered, embarassed. "I never really liked anyone before you.."
He messed around his thumbs; gazing at the ground.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head. He had been in a relationship once and it had nearly destroyed him. He had been human then though, so he didn't mention it.
"Well according TV, I think after the whole 'liking' thing comes realtionships" Keith said softly, not looking at Klein, an embaressed smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Klein gave a sly smile. "You're right." He agreed, nibbiling on his lower lip agian. "We are together then?" He asked, leaning back trying to give a nice handsome, yet tough look. Why? He had suddenly got self concious being in front of Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

"I suppose we are" Keith said, half dazed and a bit confused. He laughed akwardly into his knees. He looked over at Klein, a small, playful smile on his face.
"So..." He trailed off, staring at the bed spread again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Klein shrugged, yet gave a little smirk.
Bingo, now I can do it.
He leaned over, and looked at Keith's eyes. "Such pretty eyes.." He said, getting closer and closer to Keith's face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Keith smiled, but it was still akward. He wasn't used to relationships, or anything like this for that matter. He didn't want to rush it, but he figured he'd let this slide, for now. He knew he would have blushed if he could. Klein was so close, but it wasn't strange, as it had been before, it was different this time.
"Bang" Someone pounded on the door.
"Klein!" A male voice growled, pounding on the door again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next