Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Keith didn't say anything, just crossed his arms against the wound, ignoring the small flash of pain and the blood which was now dripping over his arms.
"Okay" He said softly, not really sure what else to do. August didn't seem to care to much about him, just Klein, which was fine with him. He still wanted to know why August had wanted to meet him, but he didn't say anything. He pressed himself against the wall again, wanting to leave again, but having decided to stay for Klein's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Klein let his head hang; while August left the room laughing.
He stood there for a moment before leaning agianst a wall. He said nothing as he slid down the wall; knees curled to his chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Keith sighed and he made his way over to Klein. Sighing he sat down next to him and sat down next to him.
"Uh, are you alright?" He asked, not wanting to upset his friend, his only friend. He sat next to him and looked akward. He wanted to hug him or something, but he had no idea how to really do something like that.
"I'm okay, I'm not mad at you" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

"No you're not." Klein sighed. "I can sense you're weary and want to leave." He didn't look up.
"Go ahead and leave if you want. I won't stop you.."
He rested his head on his knees, and just stared forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Keith sighed, not sure what to say.
"Do you want me to leave?" He asked softly, he did still want to leave, but he did want to stay with Klein.
"I don't want to leave, you're my only friend" He admitted suddenly, wrapping his arms around his legs, a small frown on his face. He was being all emotional again, which he still wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"I want you to be safe." He whispered, looking up at Keith. "I don't want to hurt you. You're really the only one I can say I trust. And I don't even know you all that well."
He moved his eyes away toward the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Keith sighed, "I'm fine. Trust me. Besides, we're friends. And from what I understand friends stick together, regardless of issues, even issues like this" He said, akwardly wrapping his arm around Klein for a momen, just a moment.
"You won't hurt me, we can make sure of that. I would rather stay here and be friends and risk injuries, instead of being safe and alone, again" He said, pulling his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:52 pm

The hug. It made Klein's heart skip a beat. His eyes widened and he looked at Keith.
"w-what?" he asked, feeling the feeling of change in him. He ignored it. He wouldn't let himself go insane agian.
Instead he just stared at Keith; gray eyes giving a little sparkle of happiness.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow, confused.
"What?" He asked, not really sure what to say. Sunlight was filtering in the window now, and the music had finally stopped. It was early morning, very early. He was confused not really sure what to say anymore. He as getting better at reactiing to others, but he was still pretty bad at it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 pm

[center]
"I don't know. I got a really funny feeling.." He whispered, his eyes giving a little sparkle agian. He looked over to the sunlight.
"I bet you want to sleep now. Or rest." He whispred.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

"Oh, okay" Keith said, glancing around the room. "There's not really a place for me to stretch out, or sleep or anything" He said, laughing a bit. The room was pretty destroyed, he knew they could fix it, but it was sort of funny. Sighing he stretched out on the floor. It was true, he was exahusted. He was still bleeding a bit, and as vampires used blood as energy, he was losing a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm

"you look..weak." Klein mummbled. He then raised his arm to Keith. "Here. My blood should make you not only heal faster, but make you stronger at the same time. It may taste like crap though..." he said, looking away.
He only wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Keith wrinkled his nose.
"I'll be fine" He said, shaking his head a bit. He was an extremely picky eater, and had trained himself to go a lot longer then normal, for vampires, without eating.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine as soon as this heals" He said nodding to his chest and smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Something in Klein made him want to kiss Keith's smile.
He had no idea why. This weird feeling was getting to his head. Maybe he was imagning it.
Shaking his head he tried to give a smile; it came out weak.
He pulled his arm back and leaned his head agianst the wall.
"I'm going to try to sleep." He announced trying to clear his head form Keith's smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Keith nodded, and stood up, making his way over to his bag. Sitting down he pulled on a pair of jeans but left his shirt off. It hurt a lot, the wounds on his chest, but he didn't say anything. Opening his book, he began to read again, trying to lose himself in the world of the written word. He had always loved reading, and right now he was using it as a form of sleep. He could never sleep again, he was far to paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Klein fell asleep once he had cleared his mind.
He sat there, slumped agianst the wall; dreaming.
What he dreamt of?
Wow, not a soul would want know.
He bit his lip, smiling to himself while he dreamt. Until suddenly he spoke. "come here..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Keith had managed to lose himself in his book, at least until Klein spoke.
"What?" He asked, not looking up. He didn't realize his friend was still asleep, so he didn't bother to check. He flipped the page, a small frown on his face. He had never read this book before, so he was pretty into it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Klein was still smiling in his sleep.
"Here." He pointed to his lap. "You. Here."
Once again, who knew what he was dreaming about. Or if he was even asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Keith turned, a small frown on his face.
"Oh, he's asleep" He said, shaking his head. He guessed that Klein was dreaming, so instead he turned and contiuned to read his book, ignoring his friend. He wasn't sure what Klein was dreaming about, but it was definately strange.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Almost in a trance, Klein's eyes flashed open. He stared at Keith like he was possessed or something.
All the while still with the grin, he got up and steathly walked over to Keith.
He sat down in front of the vampire and peered at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Keith stared at Klein.
"Uh, what do you want?" Keith asked, his voice confused. He had no idea what Klein was doing and it was making him nervous. He turned back to the book, reading frantically, trying not to look at Klein.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Still grinning, Klein's right hand reached out under Keith's chin.
"Shhhh." He whispered, leaning his head in. He stared into Keith's eyes then pushed his lips agianst the vampire's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Keith gasped, jerking backwards in shock. "Wha-what" He breathed, shocked, his eyes wide. He stared at his friend, or what he thought was his friend. He tried to pull away again, but the wall was in the way. If he had tried any harder to get away, he would've broken the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

"what's wrong?" Klein asked, sounding dazed. He leaned in closer to Keith agian. "Well?" He asked, licking his lower lip.

Ooc;
It'll get longer I promise you.
I got WB right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

"You-you just kissed me" Keith said, shocked, suprised. He was still pressed against the wall, oblivious to the sounds of plaster breaking around him. He was still in shock and had no idea what to say to Klein. Did he even remember what he had just done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next