Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:47 am

Keegan nodded. "Give me a minute." He said, plopping down by the side of the river.

Scarlette smiled. Swinging herself onto Romeo's back, she winced. Jumping back down, she looked at him. "Go ahead." She said. "I'm going to unsaddle him. It's too uncomfortable to ride with a saddle." She'd ridden without a saddle for so long, it was uncomfortable. She pulled the saddle off.

Gabby smiled and pulled herself onto Rosalinda's back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Saraya swam up to Keegan, resting her elbows on the beach as she waited for him. She closed her eyes, just floating in the shallow-ish water.

Demitri smiled at Gabby and kicked Chase lightly, sending the stallion cantering from the stable. He smiled at her, although he was now worried that she might join the ranks of vampires that were now taking over the castle.

Adrian smiled and let Kar trot from the stable, though he waited for her otuside.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Keegan smiled at her softly.

Gabby clucked to Rosalinda and she took off out of the stable.

Scarlette sent Romeo into a canter out of the stable. "Come on!" she called to Adrian with a large smile. Her dark hair bouncing with her and Romeo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Saraya splashed some water at Keegan, smiling at him as she ducked under the water so he couldn't catch her.

Demitri slowed Chase down, matching his pass to Rosalinda's.
He smiled at Gabby, focusing his sentisive hearing around them so that he could be aware of anything around them.

Adrian laughed and nudged Kar after Scarlette.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Scarlette clicked Romeo into a faster pace and he took off.

Keegan watched her and shook his head teasingly.

Gabby smiled back and Rosalinda jerked forward, signaling she wanted to run. Gabby clicked and Rosalinda shot forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Adrian pressed his heels to Kar's sides lightly. The stallion responded instantly, a testament to his brother's training ability. Sighing contently he let the stallion have his head and he took up a light, yet controlled gallop, keeping his pace even to Romeo's. The war horse shook his head, his thick and long mane flopping against his neck once before streaming out behind him along with his tail in the air.

Demitri held lightly onto the reins, controlling the big stallion. Chase was so fresh, that he was a bit harder to control. He sighed, not that he really minded. Chase was young and needed a lot of work, and casual rides like this were good for practice.

Saraya sighed, she could stay underwater indefinately now, seeing as she didn't need to breath. She turned and swam out across the river, the strong current would've been a problem before, but now she barely noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Scarlette smiled at Adrian and Romeo snorted, tossing his mane. Scarlette smiled and patted Romeo's neck affectionatly.

Rosalinda took off into a smooth gallop into the woods, Gabby smiling the whole way.

Keegan looked around for her in the water. He needed to stay patient. She would come up and he would pounce.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Demitri glanced over at Gabby, smiling at her as he slowed Chase down. The stallion whinnied and shook his head, fighting his master's hands.

Adrian laughed and let the reins go slack so that Kar could just control where they went.

Saraya surfaced on the other side of the river, her back to Keegan as she wiped water from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Keegan jumped, lightly catching her shoulders and sending her under, laughing.

Gabby smiled and Rosalinda pulled harder as Gabby tried to slow her down. Gabby finally quieted the restless mare.

Scarlette loosened her grip on Romeo's mane as he took off, racing Kar.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Saraya gasped in suprise as she was dragged under the water. She turned, smiling brightly as she saw Keegan, she laughed, forgetting she was underwater. She gasped as the water rushed into her lungs, but she didn't cough, or choke.

Demitri watched Gabby, still battling with Chase. "Shhhhhh" He said to the stallion, trying to keep him calm.

Adrian laughed and let Kar lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Romeo picked up speed, daring the stallion to try and beat him.

Keegan smiled and then swam away.

Gabby looked over at Demitri with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Kar's ears flatened as Romeo sped past him. The stallion was panicky at times, and hated following other horses.
"Thanks" Adrian teased Scarlette as Kar reared, lashing out his hooves instinctively.

Demitri smiled in return at Gabby, but most of his attention was focused on Chase.

Saraya surfaced, pushing her hair away from his eyes.
"Keegan?" She called, treading water and looking around for him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 pm

"Yes?" Keegan said from right behind her.

Scarlette smiled and turned Romeo in a circle. "Sorry. I forgot Kar was like that." She said with a small chuckled, leading Romeo to Kar and standing right next to him. "Who's a good boy?" Scarlette smiled and circled around Kat, patting his think, muscular neck.

Gabby shook her head as Chase danced under Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Saraya gasped in suprise, whirling around in the water.
'Dork" She said, smiling at him and shaking her head.

Adrian shrugged.
"He's a bit of a goof" He said, shaking his head and patting the stallion's neck. Kar was the dominate horse at the stables, which was why he had so many issues with being behind other horses.

Demitri smiled at her, letting the stallion dance as he watched her. He was a natural rider, and the time he had spent with the horses made him oblivious to their quirks.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 am

Rosalinda began to walk forward, then around in big circles. Gabby smiled.

Scarlette smiled. "Well, come on." Scarlette said, purely to Kar.

Keegan smiled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 am

Demitri watched Gabby, smiling.
"Where should we ride?"

Adrian rolled his eyes at Scarlette, "Don't give him any ideas" He grumbled at her.

Saraya smiled at Keegan, her dark eyes flashing with amusment.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Gabby shrugged. "Where ever. I don't have classes today, so I don't have to be home anytime soon."

Scarlette smiled and lined Romeo up with Kar's haunches. "If he wants to lead, let him lead." Scarlette said, patting Romeo's thick neck again. "Romeo doesn't like being under horses," she said as he jerked forward, lining up with Kar's shoulders, they were perfectly matched. "So I guess they'll run beside each other. Or not at all." It was a warning to Romeo.

"What?" Keegan asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Saraya shook her head, shrugging.
"Nothing" She murmured.

Demitri nodded, "Well that's a nice change of pace" He murmured.

Adrian laughed, "Whatever works" He commented, stretching his arms above his head, before dropping them down agian.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Gabby smiled. "Well, come on. Let's go somewhere."

Scarlette chuckled. "Romeo wants to run. But if Kar's going to freak out again..." She said gesturing for Adrian and Kar to go first.

Keegan shrugged. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Saraya arched an eyebrow,still treading water.
"Nothing, why?" She asked, frowning a bit.

Adrian laughed and nudged Kar forward,letting the stallion set a ather fast pace across the ground.

Keegan nodded, "Sure, but where?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Keegan shrugged. "Just checking." He said.

Scarlette and Romeo followed quickly.

Gabby shrugged. "Where ever you want."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Demitri shrugged.
"We could go into the village?" He suggested smiling at her.

Saraya nodded and smiled, reaching up to wipe a wet hair from his face.

Adrian laughed and let the stallion have his head..
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Gabby smiled. "I haven't been there in so long." She nodded. "Let's go."

Keegan smiled and brushed several strands of hair from her face.

Scarlette laughed and closed her eyes, throwing her head back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Demitri grinned and turned Chase, aiming the excited stallion towards the small village that lay outside the castle property.

Saraya smiled at Keegan's touch, her dark eyes lighting up as she grinned at him.

Adrian arched an eyebrow at Scarlette.
"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Gabby smiled and clicked at Rosalinda.

Keegan looked at her. "What's with the huge smile?" he asked, face serious.

Scarlette shrugged. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next