Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Keegan chuckled and nodded. "I could say a lot of things witty, but I don't think you are exactly in the mood." Suddenly, a horse ran between them, bucking and screaming. A stable boy was cahsing after her. It was Rayna. Keegan cursed, taking off after the frightened horse. Keegan ran out of the stable, out of view of everyone. He came back in after a few minutes, leading the jumpy horse. "Shhh, baby." He cooed. "It's okay." He said. He narrowed his eyes at the stable boy. "Get out." The boy opened his mouth. "There is a damn sign on gher frickin' stall door. DON'T TOUCH!" Keegan snarled, causing the boy to back up. "Now GET OUT!" he growled. The boy started running the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Demitri had thrown himself out of the way when the frightened horse had botled down the breeze way, he gasped, shaking his head, irritated. He glanced around, wondering if his twin was alright. He winced sympathetically as the scent of blood assulted him. Adrian had crashed back into a post and had reopened a few of the wounds on his back. Sighing he stood up and walked over, extending his hand to his twin.
"Damn" He said, turning his brother so he could survey the damage on his brother's back.
"Stupid stable boys. The barn is in awful condition, horses badly treated" He said, explaining to Adrian why Keegan was reacting so violently. Adrian nodded, not saying anything to his brother at all, he shook his head.
"This is crazy" He muttered, resting his hand on Demitri's shoulder and slumping forward his head resting on Demitri's shoulder, blood running down his back and staining his already destroyed jeans.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Keegan cracked his neck, then walked, letting Rayna out into the big pasture, which was currently empty. She started running toward the lake. "Ima rebuild this whole building by hand and crave the frickin sign into her door." He looked up at Adrian. "Awww, dude. I'm sorry." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 pm

"Nah, it's a nice barn" Demitri said, and it was, "It's just badly cared for. Which is what we have to change" He said, patting Adrian's shoulder absentmindedly. As much as the two were different in personality it was very easy to see that they were twins, especially at moments like these.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Keegan muttered something under his breath. "You can go take care of Adrian. I have to go take care of Olive and Popeye. They're next." He said, starting off in that direction, haltering the dam and colt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Demitri smiled at Keegan, "I'll be back in a bit" He called to Keegan, leading Adrian calmly down the breezway. Adrian was still leaned against his brother, exahusted.
"That doctor's an idiot" Demitri snorted, shaking his head at the bandage job that had been done on his brother's back. All of the Knights lived above the stable in their own tower. Each Knight had their own room, except for him and Adrian, they shared, mainly due to the whole twiness thing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Keegan began scooping out the shavings. He squirted down the stall and then led them down to wash them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Adrian sighed and stretched out on his large, comfortable bed, ignoring Demitri as he bustled around the large room.
"What are you doing?" He grumbled, his voice slurring in exahustion.
"Well I need to clean and wrap up your back, it's pretty bad and that moronic doctor can't clean a wound to save himself" His twin growled, sitting on the side of the bed and peeling off the already blood sodden bandages. Adrian laughed softly as he heard his twin cursing under his breath. He felt hot water and a sponge running over his back.
"Thanks bro" He murmured into his pillow, knowing that Demitri was an expert at fixing wounds.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 am

Keegan ran his hands over Olive's feet, humming quietly to the Linkin Park song on the radio. Keegan was like a walking lyrics website. He could tell you any lyrics to any song. He knew everyword to a song after the first time he heard it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:01 am

Demitri sighed and quickly bandaged Adrian's back. His brother had fallen asleep during the process. Sighing he walked out of the tower, heading towards the stable.
"Hey" He called to Keegan, making his way over to his friend.
"How is she?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 am

"She's good. A little hyper, but she'll calm down." Keegan said, not looking up to see Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am

"Well they hyperness makes sense" Demitri commented.
"She hasn't been excerecised in a few weeks due to the foal" He said, smiling.
"Actually I need to talk to Scarlett, but she can probably start working again" He said, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Keegan smiled. "You got that right." He said as Olive started to move in a circle. "She really loves this horse."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:05 pm

"Ever since Adrian gave her to her" He said, remembering that day clearly. He had trained Olive for Adrian and he had given her to Scarlett as a birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:02 pm

"Hmmm..." Keegan smiled. "How old is she?" he asked. The princesses and the knights had practically grown up together. They had always been good friends.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 pm

"Scarlett? Same age as Saraya, eightneen" Demitri replied smiling at his friend.
"Why?" He asked curiously running his hands down Olive's legs curiously making sure she wasn't swelling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Keegan laughed. "No..." He smiled at his friend. "Olive?" he said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 pm

"Oh" Demitri laughed, smiling at his mistake. "She's six in three months" He said, shaking his head as he checked her hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 pm

"Wow." Keegan said, patting her left haunches, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yupp" Demitri grinned.
"Uh, I can't believe the condition Adrian's back was in" He said, sliding down the stall wall again and sitting on the ground.
"It was bad man, he lost a lot of blood and stuff" He said, shaking his head, concerened about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 am

OoC: Sorry about my absense. I've been sick for the past few days and it's been really hectic in my house so I'm not really sure how aften I will be able to get on. But I will try to get on atleast once or twice a day.
BiC:

Keegan winced, reaching for the colt. "Well," Keegan said, also concerned but talking in his laid-back stuff-happens-for-a-reason kind of voice, "He did fight another vampire."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:15 am

OOC:: No worries.

BIC:
"I know, but still. I'm not used to seeing Adrian in this condition" He said, hanging his head He was worried sick about his brother, he hated seeing him in this condition, it hurt him almost physically to see Adrian in this state.
"I've never seen cuts that deep or bad, how we got away alive from those things is beyond be now. One swipe could have killed us no problem"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 am

"I know it." Keegan said, rinsing the colt and rubbing a towel over his back to remove the excess water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 am

Demitri shuddered. They had been so, so close to death and yet, the vampires hadn't done anything besides bite them.
"They could've killed us, no problem, but they didn't They barely fought back, they just defended themselves. What is going on?" He said, shaking his head. Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Keegan looked over the already pretty big colt's back. "If I knew, Demitri, I would be doing something about it." He said, rehaltering the colt and then leading both the mare and the colt down the breezeway to their stall, where he could still hear Demitri breathing. The colt was almost taller than his mother, which would mean he would be a big colt, probably as big as Romeo and the other war horses, but much leaner. Keegan began to refill their stall with shavings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next