Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 am

{{mmh. The pieces glow.}}

When Kia looked up from the water again, she was surprised to find other people crowded around the basin. Her hand went up to the pouch around her neck. She untied it slowly, weighing the two shards in her hand before opening the pocuh. Something felt different...With a deep breath, Kia opened her pouch and left the gems fall into the palm of her hand.

Without much thought, Kia twirled the pieces in her hand. The motions her fingers made called the water from the foutain to her. The water engulfed the shards and enhanced their glow. Kia blinked, looking at the glob of water the floated above her hand. "Strange.." she whispered. She'd never seen her shards blink and shine like this before. Since they were encased in the water, the light somewhat of a rainbow. It made Kia laugh; it was pretty.

Twirling her fingers again, the water receded back into the foutain and her shards fell heavily into the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am

Rune jolted with surprise when she felt something humming, she untied the pouch with shards, and found them glistening faintly, she placed them in her lap, and tried to discern the source. Without realizing it, she had summoned up a halo of crystal like rocks that reflected onto the shards to form a circle of light that pierced the orb. She jumped in her seat with surprise, and the crystal like rocks fell. Even though it wasn't being enhanced any longer, the shards were glowing even brighter.

Looking around herself cautiously, Rune attempted to cover up the glowing shards with her robe, but something, an instinct buried within herself, told her not to. Instead, she watched the shards, still amazed, and unsure of what to do. This had never happened before, and she didn't know what to do with them now.

Rune jolted with surprise, she could of sworn she had seen something else glowing in the corner of her eye, but she was too afraid to turn and look, concerned that the shards would stop their luminescence when she looked back. Instead, she focused her gaze on the jagged crystal like shards, waiting for something else to happen.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 am

Alexander heard a quiet humming coming from the pouch that contained his two shards(that sounded wierd...) and opened it to see that the two shards were glowing weakly. He watched as they got brighter, and then thoguht he saw another faint glowing from the corner of his eye. He looked over, and saw what appeared to be a girl holding another two glowing shards. He decided to go ove rto her.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Trinity gently rubbed her neck and let out a soft sigh. She was glad her clothing was lightweight; there was no telling how long she may have to wait there. She pressed her fingers into her palm, cracking her knuckles, something she did to help her cope with waiting.

Her pouch felt warm and the ringing in her ears returned. She let out a low gasp and found the pouch, holding it firmly in her hand. She wasn’t imagining it; it was getting warmer. She quickly glanced around her before opening the pouch and peering inside. Much to her disbelief, the shards were glowing. Her mouth fell open and her eyes grew wide. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. Her other pouches twitched, though she didn’t notice. Coins wiggled their way out to the open and hung suspended in the air. She gasped and blinked away from the glow. The coins glinted in the sun and it caught her eye. She stopped breathing and quickly grabbed them out of the air. She couldn’t afford to have people to see her like that again. She took a deep breath and tied her pouch closed again, holding it closer to her person.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 pm

She'd seen it, but she wasn't sure if she believe it. Holding her shards tightly in her palm, Kia stood up and around the foutain. She had to pick up her skit by it's folds to avoid tripping over them, since she kept her eyes on one person.

The light Trinity's coins had refleted had fell into Kia's eyes. Coins didn't exactly just levate in the air by themselves, she was sure. So the girl must be one of the others she was supposed to meet.

"Excuse me." Kia said quietly. She looked at the girls face, frowning slightly; her face looked awfully familiar. "I saw what you did with the coins," she lowered her voice as she sat next to the girl. "Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me." she smiled. "You have two shards," Kia said, opening her closed palm to reveal her two. "Just like me, right?"

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EXTREME gramatical and spelling errors xD)
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 pm

((whoa...MAJOR deja vu right there reading your post...))

Trinity gasped as Kia walked over to her. So her actions were noticed. She sighed and felt her face pale. The girl said she could keep her secret. Trinity took a breath and allowed a small smile, just to be polite. A glow caught her eye and she galnced to the girl's hand. She had shards as well. Trinity held onto her pouch and relaxed. She nodded to Kia and opened the pouch to grasp the shards. She clasped them in her hand and nodded again.
"Kia..." she said, hoping she got her name right. "I'm Trinity." she said as friendly as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 pm

{{O.o; have you seen it before?}}

Kia smiled and nodded to Trinity, then a smirk came onto her face. "Have we met before?" she asked; she was quiet sure she hadn't told Trinity her name. Kia blinked and then chuckled lightly.
"I'm sorry, you just look, strangly familiar is all." she said, realizing she must have sounded slightly crazy. Kia shrugged it off then and looked around the marketplace again.
"Do you know any of the others?" Kia asked, looking back at Trinity.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Alexandr saw two girls nearby, each holding two shards. He went over to them.(&*@$, I gots writer's block!)
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 pm

((...I...don't...think so...o.O;...freaky))

Trinity smiled in response, but didn't initially hear any of what Kia was saying. She glanced down at her sword; it rose up a bit out of it's sheath again. The ringing was louder this time as was the whispering. The sword repeated the same thing over and over again.

'Kia, Kia, Kia...'

Trinity sighed and shoved it down again, focusing back on the girl. She didn't think she'd seen her before. She was usually pretty good with remembering faces. She shook her head.

"No...I don't think we have...but I know what you mean...you look familiar too..." she said softly. She let out a small chuckle at herself. "That sounds crazy..."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 pm

{{Oh, the writers block sucks. But it's understanable, we all get it sometimes. And etrnal...freaky sword xD}}

Kia's attention snapped back to Trinity again, and she shrugged. "It does, but then again, that's life. We're not exactly part of the norm..." Kia stood up then. Someone was coming towards them, and she didn't exactly like the looks of him. She took somewhat of a step backwards so that her sword faced the foutain, and not the man. She also shoved her shards back into their pouch and tied them back to her cloak.
"Can we help you? Sir..." Kia asked polietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 pm

"I see that you two also have shards.", he said, holding up his shards.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 pm

((I know, right xD I want it!))

Trinity turned sharply to face the man. Her sword gave a violent twitch and the ringing sounded off painfully in her ears. She gasped and pressed a hand to her temple to relieve the pressure.

'Alexander, Alexander, Alexander...'

Trinity sighed and quickly wiped away the tear that had found its way down her cheek. She forcibly held the sword in its sheath, closing her eyes briefly. She glanced up at his hand and gripped her shards tighter.

"Um...yes..." she said cautiously, her shoulders tensing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 pm

"my name is Alexander Tellis. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Kia looked down for a second before shaking her head and blinking quickly. She looked up at at the boy and relaxed slightly.
"Kia." She answered simply. "And what exactly can you do?" as she spoke, a small amount of the foutain's water surply(sp? O.o) traveled up Kia's arm that was closest to the basin. It took on the form of a small snake before Kia's finger twicthed and it turned into a small lizard-like gecio. She turned to smile at it as it rested on her shoulder, before back at the man before her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 pm

"Not much. just this.", Alexander said, moving his arms. Darkness swirled around him, creating an exact copy of everything that was gonig on around them.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Trinity sighed and smiled politely.

"Trinity..." she muttered, bowing her head briefly. She felt her sword twitch under her fingers and she held onto it harshly. She cursed at herself in her mind and watched her coins as they floated gently to the ground next to her, landing with a soft and echoed 'clink'.

She watched as Alexander demonstrated what he could do and nodded with distracted approval.

((bleh...))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Kia shuddered slight at Alex's demonstration, and her gecio quickly ran back down her arm to the body of water in the foutain. Kia closed her eyes and nodded.
"Wow...that's...intersting." she said before looking around the market. "How many of us are there anyway?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 pm

"Supposedly 8, including us.", Alexander said, letting te darkness dissipate.
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Trinity sighed.

"Eight people?" she asked in disbelief. That was five more people than she knew already. She glanced around the city quickly, hoping maybe to come in eye contact with another carrier of the shards. Her sword would let her know if she did. She drew in a shaky breath and cracked her neck, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm

{{Hahaha five less than she knew xD sorry i found that funny.}}

"Eight. Wow." Kia rubbed the back of her neck as Trinity cracked hers. She couldn't help the shudder that took over her. She looked over at Trinity afterwards.
"Doesn't that hurt?" she asked; it deffinatly sounded like it hurt.

{{bleh, small post is small...}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 pm

((lol yea...))

Trinity glanced up at Kia and smiled, a light chuckle escaping her lips.

"Surprisingly...no. It feels quite nice, actually..." she said, shrugging her shoulders. "It relieves the pressure..." She stared at her apologetically.

"I can try and keep it to a minimum, if you want..." she offered.

((lol you know...I find it absolutely hilarious that whenever Trin and Kia are together...they always portray us xD no matter what))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

"That would be greatly appreciated." Kia said, rubbing her neck again.
"So there's eight of us total." Kia said, looking up at the sky. "If we all have two peices then theres.....fourteen peices of the orb total?" she blinked for a second, wondering if she'd done the math right; she was terrible at calculating in her head. "Or..sixteen?"

((yea well...they are us no? I mean..how could we not be us...when we are? It doesn't make much sense...O.o; lol}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

"Yes, there are sixteen shards in all.", Alexander said, cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:45 pm

ooc// Grr... I haven't been on. >.>

bic//
Rune's gaze fixed on a group of three, about her age, the strange part was, they seemed to hold some sort of power, just like me, she thought. On an impulse, Rune got up, her hand clenched on the pouch and went over to them, she thought for a second about what she should say but decided "You are... keepers? You have two shards of the orb?" She asked. Her tone growing more curious with each word. She watched as they performed their powers, a bit shaken as the boy demonstrated his power over darkness, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Alexander nodded. "yes, we are. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)   Shattered Gems. (semi-lit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Gems. (semi-lit)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next