Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A shattered peace

Go down 
+2
x_fire
elastic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm

((Hey guys! I'm back from my short leave with this rp that I just had to do ^^))

The Plot:
There are four kingdoms in this medieval world; Nandi, Tyzan, Shrula, and Lelandè. Each with rulers that argued amongst themselves, though kept the world at peace. Each king or queen with his own personal knight, who's job it was to ensure that the king or queen managed to get by the growing number of assassins and rebels. Though this seems a preposterous event. The rulers are fair, kind, and listen to the opinions of others. Not the characteristics of a leader that deserves assassination attempts and rebel uprisings. Still, they ignore these events for a while, until it is impossible to turn a blind eye. One of the rebel groups caused massacre. Now the question arises, what are these people fighting for? The answer is simple; they themselves do not know, for an outer force is controlling them. And now, they must find a way to restore the shattered peace. Unfortunately, this means capturing the mysterious man, a man with the power to control those around him.

The Basics/Breakdown:
Four kingdoms. Four rulers. Rebels and assassins who are being controlled by one man with a thirst for power and the means to get it.

The Rules:
-Keep violence to a minimum, nothing too vivid
-Same goes for romance (you all know where to stop, if not, I'll make sure you do -points to modlyness-)
-You can be both a knight and a ruler, but not for the same kingdom
-Please be semi-lit/lit. This does not just mean a longer post (though it helps), this means a quality post, got it?
-Please be kind and respectful to everyone
-Use some form of OOC/BIC

The Bio Format:
Name:
Appearance:
Position: knight/ruler (Try not to use any of the other parts, sense these won't get in a lot. Unless you can convince me that you'll be able to pull it off. Also; please put which kingdom)
Personality:
Other:

My Bio:

Spoiler:
Name: Vesper (an affectionate nickname is Ves, though this isn't used often sense she is mainly seen amongst royalty and doesn't have that great of a personal life)
Position: Knight of Lelandè
Personality: Free spirited, athletic, nimble, and reserved are the words that can describe Vesper in a nutshell. She doesn't like to be held back, which is a problem sense she is very high up in society. Her athleticism and spirit granted her the gifts to be a knight of the ruler of Lelandè. Though her social life, if it hadn't already been ruined by her high status, was destroyed by how reserved she is, and the fact that she does not easily trust anyone, nor does she get along with most people, giving off an antisocial aura.
Other: None

Characters:
King/Queen of Nandi- elastic/Beatrice Lamperouge
Knight of Nandi- vampiressqueen/Realynn Artemis Kiving
King/Queen of Tyzan- pineapple/Niraya
Knight of Tyzan- fire/Demitri
King/Queen of Shrula- mystik/Alexandria
Knight of Shrula- pineapple/Adrake
King/Queen of Lelandè- RabbidDustBunny/Adrian Leone van Aelst
Knight of Lelandè- elastic/Vesper

Last edited by elastic on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 pm

OOC:: Join as a the Knight of Tyzan?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm

((You sure can ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm

OOC:: Thank you, bio will be up as soon as I find a picture =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Demitri
Position: Knight of Tyzan
Personality: Demitri is generally quiet and reserved. He can be described as cold and hard upon occasion. He takes life very serious, and tends to not see the 'bright side' of things. He doesn't socialize well, as he tends to see the potential danger in everything. He is an extremely talanted fighter, particularly with swords, and spends hours upon hours practicing. This is basically his spare time. He doesn't trust easily, and it takes a great deal of time to earn his trust. He is very loyal and protective of those he considers friends and family
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 pm

((Awesome bio, nice pic ;D
Now we just have to wait for others to join.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC:: Thank ya =]
Alright
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm

((Okay, let's hope some people join -crosses fingers-
My goodness! It is pouring! But of course no snow >.>
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:18 pm

OOC:: -Nods in agreement-
It's snowing like crazy where I am =]
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:42 pm

OoC: May I join as the warrior of Nandi?
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:48 pm

((You mean knight? And sure.
-Hm, I might have to take on one of the kings/queens to even it out x]-))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Raelynn Artemis Kiving
Position: Knight of Nandi
Personality: Rae is complicated and strong. She's a fierce warrior, that let's nothing get in her way.

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 pm

(( x) Could I play a king who just rose to kingship so is therefore fairly young? Like, late teens? ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 am

Ooc: mind if I join as the knight from shrula? (and possibly a king/queen of somewhere?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 am

((Rabbid; Sure, that sounds good ^^
psychic; That'd be fine. And really helpful, I might need to use a king/queen >.>
vampiress; Good bio, nice pic Wink ))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Adrian Leone van Aelst
Position: King of Lelandè
Personality: Social, and rather outgoing. He's been groomed for kingship since he was a child, and takes that duty very seriously even though it may seem as if he does not. He's fairly good-natured, and it takes quite a lot to rub him the wrong way. He's not terribly stubborn, but is certainly used to getting his own way. He'll welcome anyone who he has any reason to trust into his midst.
Other: Allergic to cats.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

((Alright, great Rabbid. I'll add you to the list ^^))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 pm

OoC: Thank you, elastic.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

{{o0o0oo I wanna join looks intersting. What spots are still left open? xD}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm

((Hm... both of the Shrula spots, the King/Queen of Tyzan, and the King/Queen of Nandi. -points to charrie list- it's all up there ^^
And you may join, just put a bio for the charrie you want (Or an intro if you'd prefer that) Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm

{{Oh man, an intro would be much better for me xD I'm still trying to adjust back to this whole bio thing >.<; anyway, I'm gonna wait for Pinnapple to post before I choose, I'm still debating ^-^;}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:18 pm

((An intro would be fine with me ^^))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Ooc: well when I asked to join I said I was gonna be the knight from shrula haha, and I'll be king/queen for whatever else XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:09 pm

{{Well...what king/queen of whatever else? xD Either way, I have to wait for you guys to start before posting an intro.}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:19 pm

((Oh sorry, I missed that x] -blush-
That'd be awesome pineapple ^^

Mystik@ Well, I think pineapple's the only one left so you shouldn't have to wait long ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A shattered peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shattered peace
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next