Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A shattered peace

Go down 
+2
x_fire
elastic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

A shattered peace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 pm

(( 8D Okay, I'll be happy to. Well, either way, your post elastic. ))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

((-shakes head and points up-
Isn't it your post? Or am I going crazy?))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 pm

(( I posted on the last page :3 ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm

{{elastic posted on this page. You're up xD}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

((I can't post now anyway >.>
I'm being yelled at to get off of the computer and go to bed cuz I'm sick. #_# So you can post now, but I won't reply until tomorrow. Night y'all ^^))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

(( Dur! O_O' I was somehow skipping the first post on the page because I thought it was.. Like, how the first post on zeta boards all were.. the first post.. and.. xD I'm an idiot, sorry. ))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 pm

{{Haha. No worries! It took me a while to get used to it too. Doesn't help much that the post was relatively the same size as the first one O.o; }}
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Adrian glanced up, jumping slightly at the sound of Vesper's voice. He would be so easy to assassinate; she'd snuck up on him without even trying to. This was exactly why he needed her around. He was a sitting duck. All the time. He'd been trained in swordplay, as princes generally were, but he didn't walk around armed. And probably would be no match for anyone prepared to kill him.

"Oh, Vesper. Hello," he replied, offering a smile, sounding a little shaken. He didn't really notice how formal she was forcing herself to be. People were always acting the same way around him. Formal, staunch, polite- the usual. It had made him uncomfortable once, but he was so used to it by now he didn't notice. Besides, he got to act however he felt like with his subordinates, within reason. He didn't have anything to worry about like she did.

"Where have you been?"
He wasn't reprimanding her for not being around, he just sounded curious. Perhaps some idle chatter would take his mind off of the upcoming summit meeting. It probably wouldn't, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

(( Sorry that took forever! Multi-tasking! ))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 am

Rae's purple eyes darted down the hallway. The Queen was out and walking around. Rae caught up with the small and slender Queen quickly. But, like she was taught, she was pretty much a shadow. She walked around behind the Queen with her hands clasped tightly behind her back, back straight, and eyes always darting around.

"Good afternoon, your Majesty." Raelynn said in her royal knight voice. She kept her hands clasped, back straight, and eyes dartign around as the Queen continued down the hallway. Raelynn was silent as she walked. She was supposed to be. She wasn't supposed to pose any distraction for the Queen.

OoC: Ekkk! Sorry. Bad writer's block.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:14 pm

OoC: Helllloooo???
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:25 pm

{{I'm waiting for Pinapple to post xD}}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 pm

(Sorreh, Christmas and such...))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:21 pm

(( It's fine, Elastic. Merry Christmas xD. ))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:06 am

Vesper came up from her bow abruptly. causing butterflies to swarm her stomach and her hair to be misplaced. Hurriedly tucking the stray strands behind her ears, she listened as Adrian said hello, wondering if she had startled him at all because of the slight shake to his voice. Though she couldn't tell at all, being perceptive wasn't her strong point. "Training, my lord" she said, flinching a bit when she realized she had said "my lord". That was the only bad part of being a knight, of course. All of the formalities. Becoming a knight means pledging to the king, so naturally there was a lot of 'respectful procedures' as they had been called.

Wondering for a moment whether Adrian had asked the question so that he could chew her out for not being with him quicker, Vesper moved over to one of the windows that looked out to the sea. She inhaled the distinct scent of the sea before turning to Adrian, wondering if he had any meetings today. She didn't know, she wasn't informed of his comings and goings only that she needed to keep close watch on him in case of an attack. Letting out a breath and running a hand through her unusually green hair she watched the sea and Adrian at the same time, trying to keep her gaze focused on the two. There seemed to be a storm approaching, but it was far out on the horizon, so she did not have to worry as of yet.

_____

Beatrice walked stiffly into the great hall, tilting her head upwards so that she could look down upon her many relatives instead of looking up to them. She noticed that Rae had tagged along with her. Knowing that she should probably strike up some kind of conversation with her knight, but not being the best at such things, Beatrice kept silent for a bit. Finally she said with as much confidence as she could muster on a day like this "Good morning Raelynn" nodding correspondingly with the sentence and walking on. She was heading for a door on the other side of it, and was doing her best to avoid contact before she reached it.

She managed to make it to the small door, getting by with only one butlers inquiry if she needed anything to which she declined. Ducking into the small frame, Beatrice made her way to a large spiral staircase. At the end of it was the vast library that Beatrice liked to come to. She liked taking this entrance instead of the front one because along the staircase there was many pictures and really anything that could be hung or attached to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Realynn followed Beatrice slowly, but confidantly. She waited in the doorway as Beatrice went deeper into the library. Thoughts coursed through her mind quickly, almost too quickly.

It was extremly quiet throughout the castle, Realynn had noticed. Everyone was tenser than normal and was watching their back, like they were expecting something to happen.

OoC: So when are the royalties getting together?
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm

(( Uhm, the messengers from Lelandè could arrive now and then we could eventually skip ahead to when they all arrive. ))

Adrian nodded vaguely at the girl's reply. Training, of course. What else should he have expected? She was the top knight in Lelandè, after all.

"Well that's good.. I was a little worried that you'd have nothing to do while I was wrapped up in those talks this morning. An invitation has been sent out to the leaders of the other kingdoms to come here. Hopefully we can deal with this rebel problem."
His voice drifted off as his gaze shifted from his knight back to the ocean.
"I got sick of waiting for the rest of them to set up a summit and decided that it could be here.. But.. It's so much trouble," he added quietly, having no problem divulging worlds of unecessary information to Vesper. He had to talk to someone, even if it was just complaining.

He was still wholly unaware of the girl's discomfort. He'd talk to her no matter how withdrawn she was.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 pm

OoC: I must, yet again, wait on elastic.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:34 pm

((I have to wait on pineapple, fire, and mystik))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 am

{{Um....hi. Sorry I've been kinda out of it for a while...I'm still waiting for Pinapple to post before I do though.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

OOC:: And I can't post until Pineapple does. My character is sort of useless without her
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

OoC: So we are all waiting on Pineapple. Well, except me.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 pm

{{Um, pretty much yea. xD}}
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:40 pm

(( Has anyone PM'd her about this? ))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 pm

((I'll do it))
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 am

(( I'm guessing PM'ing her didn't change too much? Is she still interested in the roleplay, because she could always drop out and let us fill in the gaps if she doesn't want to do it anymore. There's nothing wrong with doing that o_o'. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shattered peace   A shattered peace - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shattered peace
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next