Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:38 am

Zero nodded. "I'll sleep on the chair, to make sure she won't fall off." He smiled at Adrian. "I sleep on the couch all the time. I never fall off. Andy doesn all the time, though. I don't know how she does, but she does." He yawned. "I'm tired but I don't know how much I'll actually sleep tonight." She gave Adrian a sad smile and then looked at Jay, listening to Adrian. "I know. It's tough. But he'll come back. Hopefully soon." He shrugged, even though he, too, missed Keith because Keith was the organizer. He looked at Adrian and then back at Jay. "I'm going to put her in a room." He said, standing and walking over to Jay, scooping her easily into his arms and walking off down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am

Adrian nodded and stod up, flicking off the DVD with a flick of the remote. The movie was making him way to hungry and he didn't want to have to hunt again tonight. Glancing at Shaye, he re-adjusted the blanket, making sure that it covered her. He knew that she got cold very easily, especially when sleeping. He had no idea if he would sleep tonight, but he didn't want to prevent the others from doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:45 am

Zero placed Jay down on one of the spare rooms and then covered her up quickly. She was still in her jean shorts and tanktop, but she comfortably sleeping and he wasn't going to wake her up. He pulled the blanket over her and then walked out of the room, closing the dorr behind him. He walked into the living room to see Adrian tightening Shaye's blanket around her. He chuckled then settled himself in the chair from which he had just moved Jay. He smiled at Adrian and reached up, rready to turn off the light when he walked to his room. He yawned and stretched his pale, taunt arms above his head with another smile. Then replaced his finger on the light switch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 am

Adrian sighed. "See you in the morning then?" He said, turning and walking down the hallway towards his own room.
Once inside, he didn't bother to flick on the light. He knew his room by heart. The walls were black, posters from movies, bands, and random entertaining stuff covered them. A laptop was tossed half hazardly onto the low bed, which had a large, black blanket over top of it. Clothing littered the floor. The room was exactly as he liked it, bleak, dark and very 'vampire' as Shaye called it. He loved his room, but right now it felt wrong, as if something were missing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:53 am

Zero sighed and nodded at Adrain's disappearing figure. He pulled down the switch, making the room completely dark except for the low after glow of the TV. He sighed, turning over, and then stared at the wall. He wasn't as tired as he thought he was and now he was just laying there. He decided to close his eyes. It was almost three in the morning. He should be tired. Jay and Andy had made him change his sleeping schedule so that he would be up during the day, but somehow. He wasn't tired. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 am

Shaye shifted on the couch, her dark hair falling over her eyes. She still wasn't completely asleep, although she was far to tired to try and make the effort to move. The pills had warn off, and now pain was once again lancing through her, it seemed worse and worse, as if the ribs weren't healing. She brushed her hand gently against her side, she could feel her ribs under her skin. She explored further, her hand cold against her swollen skin.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 am

Zero opened his eyes as soon as he heard Shaye move. He watched carefully as she was clearly at least half awake. He smiled at her and then leaned his head back against the back of the chair, yawning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 am

Shaye didn't even realize that Zero was in the room. Muttering incoherently under her breath, she sat up. Stretching her arms out as far as they could go, ignoring the pain in her side. She yawned, but couldn't seem to fall back asleep. Rubbing her eyes, she glanced around the darkened room, eyes widening as she saw that Zero was still there. She couldn't tell if he was awake, and she had no desire to wake him up. Carefully she shifted on the couch, stretching out and laying back down. She was staring at the ceiling, trying to make sense of the funny shadows on it when a loud noises sounded from the back door.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 am

Zero jumped from the chair, standing infront of Shaye, blocking her from the back door when the noise rang through the house. "Adrian," Zero hissed, maybe just loudly enough for his vampiric hearing to pick up the voice. He stared at the door, every muscle in his pale, vampiric body tense. He looked back at Shaye. "Go to the room Jay's in." Zero told her. "First door on the left. Make sure the window's locked. Wake Jay up. Lock the door behind you and make sure you stay in there until we come and get you." Protectiveness wasn't new to Zero. He'd had to do this so many times. People had tried to break into their house all the time. Zero had torn them to shreds of course and he had forced Andy and Jay to do the same thing that he was now making Shaye and Jay do.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 am

Adrian appeared down the hall in a flash. His dark eyes darting everywhere.
"Garage" He hissed, narrowing his eyes. He nodded at Shaye, as he had over heard what Zero had said to her.
"Go" He hissed as she disappeard down the hallway.
"C'mon, I'll go around back, you take front" He said, looking at his friend. He too had delt with people breaking in to the house or garage nemerous times.

Shaye nodded and pushed open Jay's door. She crossed the room and locked the window. Not sure if it would help much, but she had to try. She glanced out the window and saw an insanely strange sight. There was a groupe of people swimming in the pool. She didn't recognize any of them. One of the glanced up, looking right at her. She stepped back, shuddering, they odviously weren't human. She turned and shook Jay awake, rasining a finger to her lips, signaling her to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 am

"Wait," Zero said. "Did you hear that?" he asked, holding up his hand. "The pool," he hissed. He could hear the water moving gently around some obstacle. "Let's go," Zero said, gesturing to the back door. "You go through the front door." He nodded and disappeared in the direction of the back door.

Jay almost screamed when someone shook her awake. The first thing she saw was Shaye, finger over her mouth in a be-quiet motion. Jay nodded and tried to shake the sleep from her head. "What's going on?" she whispered. She looked around the room. She yawned and stretched her tan, long arms on front of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:28 am

Adrian nodded, disappearing out the front. He could hear spalshing and general noise as well. He frowned slightly, knowing that the room Jay and Shaye were in faced the pool. He ran swiftly around the side of the house, crouching around the corner as he gauged how many people were actually there. There were about five people in the pool, and from their scent, they weren't human.

Shaye motioned Jay to the window, standing beside it and pointing out. She knew who ever was out there wouldn't be able to see her from this position.
"There are things in the pool" She whispered, glancing out. Suddenly she stepped back, horrified. One of them was at the window, looking in at her and Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 am

Zero looked around and sniffed. Whatever was there wasn't human. He growled, seeing one of the things was standing at the window looking into the room Shaye and Jay were in. He walked over to that particular one. He tapped it, almost casually, on the shoulder. "Hello. May I ask why you are in our yard?" he said to the creature. He said our to keep from having to explain the long ordeal. He raised and eyebrow at the creature and then waited. He looked past the thing as it turned around to face him and looked at Jay. He was telling her to get to another room. He raised his chin slightly and then lowered it back down, like he was waiting, which was actually a nod to Jay.

She understood Zero and, trying to keep her cool from that thing being by the window, she grabbed Shaye's wrist and pulled her into the only room that didn't have a window. The room on the begining of the hallway dind't have a window. She locked the door behind her and let go of Shaye's wrist. She flipped on the light and then looked at Shaye. She leaned against the door and then sat on the ground in front of the door. "You okay?" she whispered. "Zero and Adrian will take care of them." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am

"Fine, but you didn't need to drag me, I would have followed" She said, rubbing her side. To her horror a small amount of a silvery substance was left on her fingers. Casually she lifted up her shirt a bit, looking down, she noticed more silvery stuff dripping from side.
"I'm bleeding" She said, shock stamped across her face. Her blood was silver, and extremely hot to the touch.

Adrian followed Zero, leaning casually against the side of the house.
"Yes, It would be nice to know why five complete strangers are swimming in our pool" He commented dryly.
"Food" One of them replied, looking eagerly at the house.
"Food?" Adrian said, there were no humans around the house, which is what he considered food.
"Shifters" The tall, blonde human-like creature replied, smiling and revealing long, jagged teeth.
"Oh" Adrian replied, although this didn't shock him at all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 am

Jay jumped up. "Those creatures." Jay said slowly. "They smelt your blood. Oh my God." Jay said. "They're shifter eaters. They have some name, but I haven't really looked into them." She sighed and looked around. She bit her bottom lip. These were the times she really wished Andy or even Keith were here. Andy would've taken control and keeped her cool because she would've acted her confidant self. Thinking she could easily take all 5 of those beastly things on her own. Jay blinked several times and then looked at Shaye. "Try to stop the bleeding. They are going to come and try to find us, but we must stop the bleeding before that." Jay puleld off her one or three tanktops and threw it at Shaye. "Just stop the bleeding."

Zero raised his eye brow at them. "Oh really." He nodded. "Well, I'm terribly sorry." Zero said. "The buffet isn't open. You'll have to find somewhere else to eat." He shrugged, narrowing his eyes at the creature. "What do you think Adrian? Should we throw them out?" he asked, not even taking his eyes off of the creature. There were fours others to his side. They didin't look like the friendliest creatures in the world.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

"I imagine being a vampire makes you forget how hard it is to stop bleeding on command" Shaye hissed, pressing a tank top to her side. She was in far to much pain to be scared. She winced as she peeled a smoking tank top away from her side.
"This isn't going to work" She muttered, tossing it onto the floor.

Adrian smiled.
"I suppose, considering that we don't serve our friends for supper" He said, feeling his body tensing. He could scent a strange, burning scent drifting from the house. From experience, he knew it was Shaye.
"She's bleeding" He said, looking at Zero, his eyes bleak.
The shifter-eaters appeared to be able to tell as well.
"We won't harm anyone, just give us the shifter" The tall blonde hissed, his eyes going a bright red as he stared at the house. The other five followed suit, fanning out behind him. Prepared to attack if need be.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Jay chuckled. "I'm not a vampiress. I'm a shifter. You've never seen me change?" She asked, changing her hair color to a natural red. "Red my color?" she asked. She shrugged. "I've never bled while I'm awake before. I don't know how to stop it." She looked around. "Andy knows. But that doesn't help us." She heard the door bang open and Jay winced and moved to guard Shaye. "Why doesn't it help you?" the familiar voice that would only come from Andy's mouth rang through the room. "Okay Shaye," Andy said, locking the door back behind her. "I know you might hate me right now, but let me help." She said, carefully approaching Shaye. "How much pain?" she asked, examining Shaye's wound. She dind't look up at Shaye or Jay, just motioned for Jay to stand infront of the door because of what was going on outside. "They're pretty nasty. We've had plenty come after Jay," she shook her head. "Not the prettiest things in the world."

"I know. Hush," Zero said. "We aren't going to give you the shifter." He said. Was Jay around him and Andy so much that they couldn't tell she was a shifter until she bled? How strange. "Back away or I will force you to back away." He growled, his body tensing again. "Leave," he snarled. His lips were pulled back in a full animalistic baring of his teeth. "I mean it," his voice was getting deeper and darker.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Shaye stared at both Andy and Jay.
"You're a shifter?" She said, gaping a little. "I didn't know" She muttered, wincing a little.
"More then before, I think I'm gonna be sick" She muttered, not really looking at Andy. She didn't have anything to say to her for the moment.

Adrian moved to stand between the creatures at the house.
"Better do as he says" Adrian taunted, his own fangs sliding down as he stared at the creatures.
The creatures looked at the vampires dismissively.
"She's bleeding a lot, she'll be dead soon anyway" One said, a small smile on it's face.
"Why not end her suffering?" One said, appealing to Zero. They made no move towards the house, but they didn't leave either.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 pm

"Just me," Jay answered. "Andy's a vampiress." She shrugged, still sitting in front of the door. She heard Andy muttered something that sounded like profanity. "Do not, I mean it, get sick. If you do, it'll only make them hungrier." Andy shook her head. "What did you do? I mean, how did it start bleeding?" she asked, wiping away the silvery blood, leaving her shirt burnt. Andy worked to stop the bleeding. "Its alot of blood. That's why they are going crazy out there." She shook her head, still working on the wound.

Zero growled. He opened his mouth in a snarl. "I said leave," he took a step torward them. "Get back. I'm not joking anymore." Another frightening growl errupted from his throat. It sounded very wild animal like. "Get out," he said, his voice very deep and very monster like. "I'm not very pretty when I get angry. Don't make me get angry." He snarled again. He narrowed his eyes, which gave him a very frightening appearance. They'd look scarier if Keith was there, backing them up and helping them. But it was seen how that was going.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Adrian snarled, his entire being focused on protecting Shaye.
"We can smell her vampire, move" One hissed, grabbing Adrain and tossing him out of the way effortlessly. He groaned as he hit the side of the shed, making a huge dent in the side.
"Argh" He muttered as her rolled to his feet and charged the creature, tackling it to the ground.
"Don't ever do that again" He snarled loudly.

"I think one of my ribs broke through" Shaye responded, although her voice was dull, as if she didn't care anymore. She could hear the loud snarls erupting outside, and felt guilty. She had caused so much trouble today, what with getting kidnapped and all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Zero growled, seeing his friend get thrown across the yard. "Who wants to try me, morons?" he growled, looking at the other four. He raised his eyebrows, "Anyone?" he asked, his muscles tensing.

Andy winced. "Okay. Hold on. Give me a few more seconds. I'm almost done." She leaned closer toward the wound and blew on it lighty. The wound closed and it stopped bleeding. She wiped away the blood and took a deep breath, backing away. She stood. "Feel any better?" she asked, looking at Shaye.

Jay watched as the wound healed after Andy blew on it. She shook her head at all the things that vampiresses and vampires did that continued to amaze her. She swallowed. "They are fighting," she said. "I can hear them," Andy said. "I better go help." She looked at Jay. "Lock the door behind me. Don't let her start to bleed again. Don't let her do anything but lie on the bed. I have to go help." She shook her head, walking out of the door and then out into the back yard. Adrian was attacking one and Zero was challenging them. Then she saw one coming from the side of Zero, a sneak attack. She growled, jumped over Zero's head and hit the creature in the chest, slicing her hand through the heart and killing it. It disappeared into a puff of smoke. She swallowed and looked at the others. "I've done my research. I know how to kill you." She growled, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Shaye's eyes fluttered as black dots began dancing in front of her eyes. She knew she was going to pass out. The pain hadn't gone away, only subsided a bit. She moaned softly the room was spinning. She felt awful, shuddered and then her entire body convulsed, spasms ripping through her again and again. She couldn't stop them.

Adrian saw what Andy did and imitated it on the one he had on the ground. Once he was sure it was dead he lept off of it, onto another one. This one was larger then the last, and odviously more experienced at fighting. Snarling he tackled it, trying to drive it to the ground like he the other one. It grabbed him and tossed him again, snarling he managed to hold onto it's arm, trying in vain to prevent being tossed./
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Andy growled, slicing the one that Adrian was holding onto through the heart. She took a deep breath. "Get the last one," she called, pointing to a very, very large one with apparent fighting experience. "I'll get these two." She said, one swinging for her head. She dogded and then attacked one, killing it, and then went for the second that was attacking her back. She growled and struggled and then finally ended up peircing its heart.

Zero ran at the biggest one, hoping Adrian was following. He growled, jumping onto the thing and knocking it over. A hand came and picked him up by his shirt, throwing him off quickly and then turning toward the house. Zero opened his eyes to see Andy jumping onto the creatures back. The creature, clearly irritated, reached back for her, but couldn't quite reach her.

Jay sighed and stood up, catching Shaye and lying her gently on the bed. "It's okay. Everything will be okay when you wake up," she said as Shaye passed out. She nodded then took her position against the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Adrian ran after Zero, and lept, reaching for the creatures flailing arms, which were trying to grab Andy. He snarled as he grapled with one.
"Stab it" He yelled at Zero, managing to yank the creature around so that it was no longer facing the house. He couldn't reach the heart, and he wasn't sure if Andy could. But with the two of them holding it, he hoped Zero would be able to end this. The scent of Shaye's blood still lingered in the air, but it was faint. He hoped she was alright, but he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Zero jumped, peircing the creature's heart on impact. The creature disappeared in dust. Which led Andy to falling to the ground. She shook her head and Zero watched her stand up, brushing her clothes off and yawning. Then she took a step back from Adrian. "I'm sorry. I wasn't planning on coming back," she took another step back, "But I smelt shifter blood and I had seen these guys a few minutes ago and they were headed in this direction. I thought they might come here. I'm really sorry." She backed away two more steps and then bit her bottom lip. "I stopped the bleeding but I think she passed out." She said softly, keeping her eyes on the ground. That was not like Andy. She must really be sorry. Zero watched in shock.

Jay sighed and watched Shaye carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next