Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Camp Grounds [Ore]

Go down 
+6
illuminada
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:27 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : How DARE you forget your OOC and use white font? :P)
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:07 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:26 am

Spoiler:

Terrin snarled at Sethari and walked towards Sethari with some difficuly, the blood on the deck made it difficult to walk as it was now ankle-deep. He grabbed Sethari's throat and threw Sethari over the side of the ship. Terrin smilied and then fell over board. He had gone unconcious(sp?) from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:43 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:52 am

Kairi saw the pendant coming towards Nenadair before he could even react. Kairi watched as the pendant hit him in the face. Kairi saw the impact that the pendant had made, and saw that blood was on Nenadair's face. Kairi was going to ask if he was okay, but Yaktooo had beat her to it. Instead, Kairi helped Nenadair get back onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:33 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun May 31, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not a clue :P)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:54 am

Keerah's eyes spotted something glistening plummet from the boat, she watched it's path and winced as it hit an aquas. As it lay still, Keerah noticed it was a small pendant, it must have come from the poor wounded one on board , Knowing it would be returned, she returned her attention to the ship, seeing more tension had built up on deck. A look of pitty crossed her face, I won't be surprised if more than one person is sent to the medics today, she thought firmly. Just as the thought crossed her mind, something metal crossed her vision, Rav had returned to the tent, most likely to work on a gadget, she wondered why he hadn't stayed to watch the drama unfolding, but let it go.

___

Corran's eyes widened as he tried to focus in on something falling to the ground, his vision followed it until it struck an aquas between the eyes, he couldn't help but chuckle a little. Now he noticed that it was a small pendent, that must have fallen from the ship, he hoped it would be returned. Now he could see that a golden rypher had thrown the attacker over board. And that he himself had gone unconscious from blood loss. Maybe he'd be needed in the medics tent later on... he did know some 'potions' that would be of help with the situation, but did not want to interfere at the moment. Quietly he watched the ending to the drama of the glassdawn unfold before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:03 am

Yaktooo checked his back to make sure his gems and sand were still present with the air of a Clawfur that was cooly pretending to groom itself and not smoothing down its upright fur after being startled. {No problem. It was an accident,} he said. {Don't forget your circlet,} he reminded Nenadair, pointing at the glimmering circlet laying nearby. {It would be a shame to have two people lose their valuables in one morning, yes?} He stood clear as Kairi helped Nenadair to his feet.

He looked up in time to see two more Ryphers (???) fall from the ship, both critically injured as well. Several stunned medics were climbing tentatively down the ladder after them. {How concerned do you think we ought to be? It looks like things are settling down.}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:09 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:08 pm

((To view a spoiler, just click the word 'Spoiler' I think we should use the Spoiler code to hide our OOC text to keep the story cleaner to read. To make a spoiler, first type your OOC text. Then highlight it. Next, click the "Others" button, and choose spoiler.))
Spoiler:

Being pulled up by the kind Kairi, Nenadair had completely forgotten about his royal emblem. "Tha.. thank you Kairi," he said, still a little confused. Slipping the pendant into his sheath with his scimitar set, he blinked wildly and finallly found that the ground was staying flat. He bent down again to grab his moonstone circlet, but this time was able to get back up on his own. Fully recovered, he stared once again at the sky-ship.

---

Spoiler:

"What the hell are you doing, boy?" The Stryker Captain half-glared half-oggled his Ryhper crewmate. Caelestiss had been standing with his talon ready to rip through he intruder's throat the second he moved, and that .. ridiculous.. sunofagun.. littl boy Terrin had decided to pluck him up and throw him overboard. For the Blue Drink's sake! His talon was now covered in blood, and there was no doubt that the Vampiric Sethari's throat had been slit. If he was't dead from the impact to the ground, he would be shortly from choking on his own blood. Damitall! The Captain had wanted to know what the hell was going on - and he doubted the overly hasty Terrin would tell him. Looking around, he realized that Terrin himself was no longer on deck. Confused for a mere moment, he looked down through the glass to see the two bodies sailing downwards. Launching off the side of the deck at beakneck speed, he dived downwards in what should rather be called a controlled fall. Aiming his beak straight down and tucking his wings in, he soon gained air on the eagle-spread unconcious Terrin. He grabbed him by the cape-nape with his beak and painfully snapped his wings open in mid-fall. The ground was ever-so-quickly becoming closer, and he did his best to aim for something soft. The best thing he could find was the kitchen tent, and he crashed into it with blazing feathers and wide eyes.
He could only hope that it would make the difference in saving his only crewmate's life.

---

"Eah!" Nenadair exclaimed, seeing the movements of the Stryker. There was no way he was going to be able to properly pull out of that dive! "Concerned: now!" he shouted over his shoulder, hurrying toward the kitchen tent that would soon be collapsed. The medics would need help for more than just healing - two fighters in pain could be more harm to them than any unharmed foes.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Sethari slammed into the ground, creating a 3-foot crater upon impact. He had somehow survived the fall, and used his cutlass to get himself to his feet. He was covered in blood, both his own and Terrin's. Meanwhile, Terrin was still unconcious when the captain grabbed him and saved him, and he was still bleeding profusely. His blade fell after him and shattered as soon as it hit the ground, shards of steel and crystal flying.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Shoji felt a small rumble udnenreath his feet and he glowered, "Hukoni! Get over here!" His brother appeared from behind a bush and nodded his head, "What is it?"
"Something fell from the sky and caused a few small vibrations. Let's see what we can find. I'll go West you go East, let's hope to ring back together at North." His brother nodded and the two took off running. But right at that moment Shoji saw the small figure of red and white and his eyes narrowed.
'Well is it on of the recruits from back at camp?' He thought to himself, so he jumped down from the tree tops and landed a few feet away from Sethari.
"You fell from the sky?, How painful." Shoji remarked seeing the small crater on the ground. His bushy tail swinged from side to side in a fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:28 pm

(ok!)Sethari snarled at Shoji and swung his cutlass at him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm

His red eyes widen and he ducked down. Shoji glanced at Sethari, "I'm not trying to pick a fight here!" he snapped, "Hukoni!" His brother jumped off from out of a tree and landed beside his older brother, "So you found what fell from the sky?" Shoji got up and shook himself, "Apparently it should be a yes, but this guy doesn't seem to be friendly, keep your guard up." Hukoni sheated his swords, "I'm ahead on you for that bro." He smiled.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Sun May 31, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't long enough for meh. Dx)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Sethari snarled. He was insane now, he was mad with hatred for the world. He swung blindly at Hukoni and Shoji.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

They both stumbled backwards and Hukoni fell but Shoji just took a few steps back and pulled out his bow an arrow, "We didn't come here to fight you! but if you want one I'll give you one!" As the poor Fenrir didn't feel like killing anybody, it was nesscary if he needed to, so pity started settling in his stomach. Hukoni watched his nimble brother standing holding the bow an arrow like a real archer, but his brother had never kill anything, except for those game, but not another being like himself.
"Shoji you don't have to, we can just run, put it down." his brother whispered but his elder brother didn't him at all.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Feathers feathers everywhere but not a drop to drink, was the sentiment flying through Caelestiss's head as he lay among the wreckage of the tent. Luckily for Terrin, he'd gotten flung off to the side and the Stryker's full weight had not fallen on him. The cloud-coloured captain noticed that his feathers right in front of his face were now covered in what he assumed was Terrin's blood, and his self-imposed camauflage would no longer be affective. Both of his wings were spread to the full capacity, one stretched upwards against his body due to being hooked on a tent pole, the other covering Terrin's limp body almost completely. He could feel the ragged breathe of the Rypher below him, as well as the strangely-foreign pain of his disjointed wing and the pots and pans digging into his belly. He daren't move, lest Terrin be moved. For all he knew, he'd broken the Rypher' back in the fall. Thinking back to the fall, he realized something had aided him pull his wings into the proper course utilizing it's weight. For the life of him, he couldn't figure out what it could have been. Whistling through his nares like a tea-kettle, he hoped that someone would come soon.
He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to keep his eyes open, and there was absolutely no way he was surrendering his beautiful lady Glassdawn to the intruder. His eyes fluttered and glazed with the pain.

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun May 31, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add in Jocu's actions :P)
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Spoiler:

Rav had his nose inches from the tiny gears, and delicately was using three of his appendages to jiggle one of tiny instrument’s many parts. He licked his lips, lost in concentration and was just sliding the disk toward the .... THUD. Rav jumped and the piece he had been working with snapped, as well as several other components. Staring blankly at the thing he had dedicated many hours of work to over the weeks, he tried vainly to handle what had just happened. "no no no No NO!" He trembled with a sudden ferocity. *Not this watch, not this wonderful work!* he groaned. He carefully set the thing down where it wouldn’t be damaged further, and stood up. He was still for a moment, feeling the emotions whorl within him, and then he moved like lightening.

He threw the flap of the tent open, causing the entire tent to wobble. His mechanical hands were in a tense clawed position, ready to throttle whomever had messed up his marvelous clock. His eye twitched and his body was shivering with anger. It took half a moment for him spot the group and he headed over with a crazed look in his eye, ignoring the fact that a couple of them were already mutilated. His mechanical stilts snapped down, and suddenly a couple inches taller he easily jumped the last couple of yards and landed near the group almost snarling. "No one disturbs me when I’m working!" He shrieked nonsensically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jocu balanced on the swaying ladder and looked up in time to see Caelestiss come over the edge too, diving toward the plummeting Terrin. Without a thought Jocu leaped and latched onto the white stryker. The wind rushed past and suddenly they jerked as Caelestiss’s wings caught the air. Next he was head over tail as he crashed into the whirlwind of the kitchen tent. Dazed he managed to sit up from the heap where he had landed and tried to get the world to stop spinning sickeningly. Oddly the first thing that appeared in his blank mind was, *Gods that was fun.* He lifted his paws to grasp his head, trying to come back to earth.

*Okay, that was also stupid.* He thought. "And no, I don’t plan on doing that again any time soon," he mumbled, hastily thanking his lucky stars. He looked up to see his surroundings which had thoughtfully decided to settle down. There was a crowd of zetaians. The four that had fallen, plus on lookers. A shadow fenrir had approached and was drawing an arrow on the still feisty vampiric rypher. Jocu blinked in amazement. *That guy has got more lives than a zombie cat.* He shook his head, and hoped that no one would blame him for this mess.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm

OoC:// Wow.....................

Edit By Icey: Wow what, Tripod?
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Corran's eyes widened as two recruits hit the tent, quickly, he scurried over to them, making sure to avoid the path of the nutty rypher. He soon reached the stryker and skidded to a halt. Seeing that there was another with him, The styrker seemed to be conscious, and so he spoke to him, "I would ask if you are alright, but it wouldn't need an answer" he spoke gently with a touch of playfulness. Seeing that the strykers wing had been punctured he searched his pouch of supplies at his wing tips for some pain reliever until the medics arrived or until he could find a good mixture to put on the wing. Then he peeked under the stryker's other wing wing to see the second rypher, knowing that to move them wouldn't be the wisest thing to do, he ran back to his tent and searched for medicines he had made. Checking each one, along with it's purpose. Being careful not to touch the poisons.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Just when the chaos was beginning to lull, it literally came crashing to the ground amongst the spectators. Several bodies came together and collided into the cooking tent. The noise of the pans clanged like sustained thunder. Yaktooo watched Nenadair race to the tent to aid them. A vivid golden Dactyl also made his way to the destroyed tent.

Not far away, the white and red Rypher fell and amazingly, it immediately began fighting viciously with an Illuminaire and Fenrir that came to his side despite the gore pouring out of its forehead, throat, and chest. Oh my god... he thought, completely dumbfounded.

To top things off the creepy Gremlick with extra limbs suddenly appeared amidst everything like the god of chaos himself, seething and screaming.

{OH MY GOD!!!}
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:07 pm

"Just luffly," Caelestiss groaned out, his speech slurred by the downy feather that had floated into his mouth. He carefully spat it out, and it floated lazily to the tent canvas. "Make sure that lunatic stays of my ship," he yelled, but he could no longer tell if the Dactyl was still around as he'd left his line of vision. Attempting to crane his head around, he still couldn't see any flashes of gold other than Terrin.

--

"OI!" Nenadair cried, as Yaktoo's voice drowned any other thoughts he'd had. Pulling out his twin scimitars as he ran, he held one in each hand at the ready. Seeing that there was at least one medic on the ready, he raced towards the crater that was the second Ryhper. Already there was a Fenrir and Illuminaire ready for the fight, and he crossed the weapons in front of him in preparance. "Who is this person?" Nenadair cried out to them, hoping for some answers before the fight began. Crimson smeared the ground, but the fact that the Ryhper should have been dead never crossed his mind.

--

Spoiler:

--

A white Actaeon burst unto the scene, galloping towards the strategy room. Raring around on his hind hooves, he stared dumbfounded at the scene in front of him. After a few seconds of observation, Tallisse gallopped back at full speed towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Camp Grounds [Ore]
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: